November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Kaitlynxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It makes my hair really shiney and I can tell that my hair is much healthier since I started using it. It is expensive, but you only use a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by danijj1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of those products that I simply can't live without or I'll go into panic mode. Celebs like Rachel Zoe are also obsessed. Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you need to do so. It makes my hair so soft and luciously hydrated without making it oily or weighed down. When you hear the word "oil" in a hair product, it's naturally going to make you think the product is going to make your hair greasy, but it doesn't do that at all. It soaks into the hair very quickly, adds shine, tames flyaways, protects the hair from heat damage, and treats it for stronger, healthier hair. I've seen an impressing improvement in my hair since I have faithfully began using this. I have had a handful of people tell me that my hair looks really healthy lately & that's not typical. My stylist used this on me a few months back and now I'm addicted. It can be expensive if you buy the full size (3.4 OZ) product. The usual price for the big bottle is around $35. I buy the .85 OZ. and found it for only $14 on ariva.com. (That website has free shipping and samples and the products arrive very quickly with no hassle.) The price may seem scary, but a little goes a long way and the small bottle usually lasts me about 3 weeks. And I use it A LOT. I mean like 2-3 times a day because my ends are dry due to straightening and highlighting. I highly reccomend this product for ANY hair type, you will really like it. My only thing is, make sure you are buying the real product because I'm sure that there are a lot of knock-offs out there puting junk in a bottle and calling it Moroccanoil. Make sure the bottle is sealed and un-used.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Pink888Brooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of money! i have natural curly hair and this weighted my hair down and made it look very oily. You can get the same effect with EVOO. There is nothing special about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by astanisz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG hair product for me. It has totally transformed my hair and is a lifesaver in humid weather. I also use the moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner. Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Wooow! this is the HG of hair products out there! ok so lets begin: 1)one bottle of 100ml (3.4 fl oz) cost me about 30$, this to me is pricy concidering i have long hair and love to use this all over 2)the bottle sucks, its made of thick glass which to me is asking to be broken and there is no punp 3)the oil is a dark yellow in colour and has a pleasent fruity smell 4)it does amazing things for my hair! never has a product left my hair so smooth and silky without being heavy and full of product, i am most definatly going to buy again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

hmmm. turns out that if I think something will work miracles, it won't. not at all. This seems to make my hair- longish, loose curls, fine strands but lots of them- hold its curl (the definition is better), and lots of shine, but the little hairs on the top of my head curl up on their own and look more frizzy. Drier. And it may be my imagination, but is my hair breaking after a week of this? I don't dry my hair- just towel dry, dime-size amount of this stuff, comb through with a big comb, air-dry. It dries faster than without, but I'm not sold. And my stars, $40 for a bottle? Bumble and Bumble Curl conscious was a much better product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by SheikhaofSouthgate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Micheal diCesare does a version of Morrocan Argan oil called just that - and it is infused witih Vit E - just a couple of drops on damp hair gives a good shine and condition to the hair - where or not you use the other products - I like this very much

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by deborahmh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This oil is wonderful. I have thin hair and a couple of drops makes my hair look fuller with more body and shine. I can't wear many products because they way my hair down but I really like this stuff. I also use a lot of the Nioxin products. I especially love their hairsprays.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by eurobarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thought I would wait until I finished the whole bottle to review it, so here it goes 3 months later. Overall, I had much higher hopes for the ridiculous price I had to pay. There was nothing really bad about this, except for the bottle, great in theory due to the amber bottle keeping out UV and deactivating ingredients.. bad in practice, no dropper (which would have been so handy fixed into the cap) and I don't really see how silicones would be affected by sunlight, especially sunlight indoors. Im no scientist but unlike something like a Vit C. serum, a silicone hair treatment really doesn't need a amber bottle. I decanted some of the oil into an empty skinceauticals bottle which came with a dropper, using about 2ml each time. For reference my hair is hip length, blonde, slight wave, slight frizz. I don't use heat tools (maybe the hair-dryer once a month) but my hair is fairly damaged due to its length. I was hoping for this to treat my hair more than anything, making it softer in the long run ( the 3 different sales assistants I talked to all told me that was the main use of the oil) and after finishing the whole bottle I can definitely say it made no difference in the overall condition of hair. For everyday use it calmed my frizz really well, and I fell in love with the smell. However the second day after applying it to my hair my ends would always feel dry and I'd have to apply more. I never noticed my hair being shinier, but it did feel really soft the first day of application. As everyone has already mentioned this is more a silicone serum rather than argan oil due to its content, and 50AUD is definitely too much to pay for a smoothing serum that smells good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I don't know how my hair ever existed without this stuff!!! All I need to do is apply this to my wet hair, blow dry, and apply a little more to my ends before I flat iron. I love the smell and even use the excess on my skin after I finish my hair!