BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 3/20/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I personally think Hoola can be beautiful on anybody! I love how it naturally bronzes, instead of crazy shimmers like other brands. This was my first benefit blush color and I loved it, and got the other colors.

It last forever so I do think it's a great buy and a must have.

I wish they would make an empty hole palette for their blushes, because I kind of don't like the box method..

on 3/17/2011 11:28:00 PM

HG colour for countouring. Matte and gives me those sculpted cheek bones I wish I had sans makeup, lol. Looks beautiful in photographs. Apply with a small angled bblush brush and really blend out then go over it with a kabuki for it to be really blended. Not a big fan of Benefit's box powder packaging, get's dirty/ugly fast.

When I first saw this I didn't think it would show up on my skin since I'm already naturally tan, but I wanted something for contouring that looked more natural than the contour I was currently using. Bought it anyway, gave it a try, and I love it! It looks so natural because it still shows up and blends well with my tan skin. It's very build-able so you can go as light or as heavy as you want, and it doesn't end up looking muddy or dirty either. It also doesn't look orange-y or reddish like I've noticed other bronzers/contours do. Very happy with this. One lippie off though because it doesn't seem to have as great a staying power as I'd like.

on 3/10/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is a really great matte bronzer. the formula is smooth and never oxidizes. it's also a really brown color, and not orangey like many bronzers. I do think the packaging is cute, but it seems really impractical, especially for travel. it just takes up so much room! This is the best bronzer I have ever used.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

bought this after dropping and smashing my usual bronzer cos i couldnt afford my usual (christian dior 37 ) at the time..must say i dont really like it, it sticks to your face whether your makeu'ps dry or wet.
not a very natural colour and very powdery looking? I have benefit dandelion blusher which I really like thats why I went for hoola but I defo wont be purchasing again

Mediocre for contouring and what not.

not the best out there.

on 3/7/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought it about 5 or 6 times, and it's always been a go to contour shade. I have to make sure I LIGHTLY dip the brush into the product or else my skin looks dirty but its great and lasts forever.

on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really good bronzer! love how it gives you the perfect glow. its matte so its great for oily people like me. it goes well on any skin tone i find. its one of those bronzers that you have to wait maybe an hour for it to blend perfectly into your cheeks and it will give you the most beautiful glow. truly amazing. the packaging is ehhh. yes its very cute but it does not look professional at all.. gooood stuff tho <3

on 3/6/2011 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to use a light hand when applying this and it would easily go muddy on me. I held onto it for so long and then decided to swap it away. It is a great product if it works for your skin tone but for a neutral light/medium (NW/NC 25) it just didn't work. I prefer N.Y.C. Sunny 720 for it's subtle warmer color, easy application and lower cost qualities.

on 3/5/2011 6:47:00 PM

A great matte bronzer. The packaging is cute but the brush is kinda meh for me. I def. like it and would repurchase it. Doesn't make me look orange at all just bronzed. :)

Popular Bronzers