October 31, 2014 | 1531 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by roxiblue

Hands-down the BEST e/s primer on the market. I use a little concealer on my lids first to cover darkness and veins, then pat on the Primer Potion right over it. This gives me perfect-looking lids as a palette and eye makeup (including liner) stays on all day. I also use this under concealer on the tiny pink marks on my face (left behind by blemishes) -- keeps the concealer in place and it never oxidizes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and have never been able to keep my shadow from creasing. I have been using this for about 2 months and I am loving the way my shadow looks and wears. I can go all day without creasing and I don't have to do the midday touch ups. This is a great primer, the best I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by puddingpaws

This primer does make my eyeshadow wear like iron, and because of this, I will continue to buy this product. However, I wish the primer potion had a little more color to camoflauge some of the visible veins in my eyelids(I'm very pale), and it also makes eyeshadows a bit harder to blend. Otherwise, it's a perfect product, and the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by oopsygirl

I LOVE this primer. It has given new life to all of my BE shadows!! I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital, and I am still halfway decent (eye makeup isn't smeared or creasing) at the end of my shift! HG!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best primer ever!!!! i'm so happy! after trying MAC paints, MAC primer, BeneFit lemon aid and others - I've finally found the one product in the world that makes my eyeshadow NOT crease! My oily lids are so happy!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This truly is amazing stuff. Of all the primers I've ever used, this one is definitely the best. It really makes my eteshadow last all day long--quite a feat on my oily lids--and it actually intensifies the color. Not really crazy about the purply tube which is slightly cheesy to me for some reason, but I cannot live without this! Definitely an HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by GlossedLips

I love this! I refuse to wear powder shadow without it. It's completely fabulous, the only complaint is the packaging as you can't quite get it all out. I wish they'd put it in a jar instead. However, this is a life-saver for powder eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by capricapri

I totally LOVE this..! All the rave about this product is SO true..! I read the reviews here and can't resist to get my hands on one if these to find out if it's really so good. And boy, I really glad I did. In fact, I wish I could have known about this sooner..! All this while, I thought I would never have any eye makeup work for me due to my oily lids. With this, almost any eyeshadows that hadn't been able to work for me last time works now..! It's really a miracle product that I would keep re-purchasing.

The packaging is cute but I heard that it's not practical enough to get all the product out when it reaches the bottom. I have only used this for about 5 times so haven't face with that problem yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by krissilinn

This is the best thing I have discovered for my eyes in a long time! I could never get eyeshadow to stick to my eyes. Shadows always seemed very sheer on me, even when I layered a lot. I especially had a hard time with Bare Escentuals Glimmers and Glimpses. It seemed that they just didn't want to stick to my eyes and if I finally got them to show up a bit, they usually just faded a few hours into the day.

Urban Decay Primer Potion made me love eyeshadow all over again! It makes my colors vibrant and makes them last ALL day long!!

My only complaint is that when I push the wand into the tube, sometimes primer comes oozing out of the top and I lose some of the product. They need to figure out a better suction mechanism for this. Also, make sure you smooth it out if it gets a little lumpy as I have seen women at certain beauty stores with "chunky" eye makeup because they didn't smooth their PP out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lenkaaa

i always hated e/s b/c they would always crease so i never wore them (except PF) then i looked at all the FOTD/EOTD on MUA and wondered how do these girls keep their e/s w/o creasing...so i asked a helpful MUA'er who recommended UDPP...all i can say is WOW..it is e/s glue...no creasing..no budging...no fading...e/s looks exactly the way it was meant to look..4-15 hours no change...if u love e/s, piggies or pencil e/l get it (YES it keeps the e/l on longer too!) i usually brush my finger over the wand and then apply with finger over the lid and under lower lashes..the wand itself is too messy...will buy again