September 3, 2014 | 1112 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by laffytaffy78

this product works really well. the only problem is... i got an allergic reaction to it. boooooo! it really made my eyeshadow stay on all day. but when it was time for me to take off my makeup, it made my eyelids red and swollen. it also made my eyelidss extremely dry. so dry that a week later, i still had to deal with it. something i never experienced before... but it works... but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 9:17:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cannot understand why noone told me about this magical product sooner. I love eyeshadow, have very oily skin and always have the creasing midday, to the point where I have to completely reapply by 3pm. No more! It's sounds unbelievable but my e/s does not budge from when I put it on before work til after I go out after work. I left the house at 9AM yesterday, came home at 10:30PM and it was still perfect. This is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

I've been reading rave reviews about this thing and it's was backstocked for soooo long, when I finally saw it back at Sephora I seized the opportunity and grabbed one. I'm so glad I did because I simply love this product! My eyeshadow seriously stays on all day long, it looks as fresh at night as it originally did in the morning. I definitely going to stock up on more!! A few more things, it prevents creasing and works on oily eyelids as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by tmpr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, I would buy again. I already bought a back up. this stuff is amazing. I have really oily eyelids, and so far, this is the only pimer that works. I use a lot of NYX e/s, milani, and some other products, and all eyeshadows and liners hold still with it. before UDPP, I would not wear a lot of eyeshodows because I knew it would crease and disappear, but not anymore. Now, I am more willing to wear the eyeshadows I have, and I wear bolder colors too.
Definitely try this out, It is a true winner! (the packaging does suck, though)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MmMeow

Rave!!!Best thing ever invented!!!.Ive been having problems with my eyeshadow creasing throughout the day and I had to try this potion everyone has been raving about.I love it!.My eyeshadow does not crease at alllllllllll.Will buy again.The only thing I dont like is something the whiteness gets on my lashes,but other than that.Kudos!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by SweetSoup

I love this stuff, it is totally worth all the hype. I love that it works with my UD eyeshadows, some are very glittery and it keeps that glitter looking fresh all day! I put this on in the AM and when I get off work usually around 10 PM, I look in the mirror expecting some baaad eye makeup, but I have been pleasantly surprised since having found this bottle of wonderful. I tried Tony and Tina herbal eye base w/ so-so results. UDPP kicks T&Tina's butt!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by violettecyrille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't go a day without this product. I only use a very thin coat and my eyeshadow doesn't budge. It looks the same 10+ hours after I apply. I also have very oily eyelids. Impressive.

Edit: After using this for a few years, I've found that my lids are no longer tolerant of the formula. It makes my lids very irritated and dry no matter how little I use. I found another product and switched.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Stockton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks be to God for this product. Its a GODSEND! Thank you LORD! My eyeshadow didnt budge an INCH! My eyeshadow stayed on for 18 hours and looked the same as it did when I applied it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Alright I'm jumping on the UDPP Bandwagon. This stuff is amazing. Not only does it make my eyeshadow wear ALL day until I want it to come off, but the color of the eyeshadow is INTENSIFIED. I have Paula Dorf's eye primer and BE Summer Bisque which I've used as eye primer, and both of those are good. But UDPP blows them away. The color payoff it gives my eyeshadows is amazing with this stuff. Its the biggest selling point for me, I don't care for the sheer eyeshadow look most of the time. I'm impressed and I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just amazing! This stuff really keeps the eyeshadow in it's place,for a long long time.It is easy to apply,a little goes a long way,and the price is unbeatable.This is a must!