October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best primer ever!!!! i'm so happy! after trying MAC paints, MAC primer, BeneFit lemon aid and others - I've finally found the one product in the world that makes my eyeshadow NOT crease! My oily lids are so happy!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This truly is amazing stuff. Of all the primers I've ever used, this one is definitely the best. It really makes my eteshadow last all day long--quite a feat on my oily lids--and it actually intensifies the color. Not really crazy about the purply tube which is slightly cheesy to me for some reason, but I cannot live without this! Definitely an HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by GlossedLips

I love this! I refuse to wear powder shadow without it. It's completely fabulous, the only complaint is the packaging as you can't quite get it all out. I wish they'd put it in a jar instead. However, this is a life-saver for powder eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by capricapri

I totally LOVE this..! All the rave about this product is SO true..! I read the reviews here and can't resist to get my hands on one if these to find out if it's really so good. And boy, I really glad I did. In fact, I wish I could have known about this sooner..! All this while, I thought I would never have any eye makeup work for me due to my oily lids. With this, almost any eyeshadows that hadn't been able to work for me last time works now..! It's really a miracle product that I would keep re-purchasing.

The packaging is cute but I heard that it's not practical enough to get all the product out when it reaches the bottom. I have only used this for about 5 times so haven't face with that problem yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by krissilinn

This is the best thing I have discovered for my eyes in a long time! I could never get eyeshadow to stick to my eyes. Shadows always seemed very sheer on me, even when I layered a lot. I especially had a hard time with Bare Escentuals Glimmers and Glimpses. It seemed that they just didn't want to stick to my eyes and if I finally got them to show up a bit, they usually just faded a few hours into the day.

Urban Decay Primer Potion made me love eyeshadow all over again! It makes my colors vibrant and makes them last ALL day long!!

My only complaint is that when I push the wand into the tube, sometimes primer comes oozing out of the top and I lose some of the product. They need to figure out a better suction mechanism for this. Also, make sure you smooth it out if it gets a little lumpy as I have seen women at certain beauty stores with "chunky" eye makeup because they didn't smooth their PP out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lenkaaa

i always hated e/s b/c they would always crease so i never wore them (except PF) then i looked at all the FOTD/EOTD on MUA and wondered how do these girls keep their e/s w/o creasing...so i asked a helpful MUA'er who recommended UDPP...all i can say is WOW..it is e/s glue...no creasing..no budging...no fading...e/s looks exactly the way it was meant to look..4-15 hours no change...if u love e/s, piggies or pencil e/l get it (YES it keeps the e/l on longer too!) i usually brush my finger over the wand and then apply with finger over the lid and under lower lashes..the wand itself is too messy...will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by dolcevita927

I only recently began wearing eyeshadows again (having gotten a little addicted to the pretty shimmery MAC pigments) but then remembered why I stopped wearing shadows many years ago: they always creased on my oily lids. I recently tried Revlon concealer as a base - still a lot of creasing. Then I tried MAC paint (Stilife) - shadow stayed on longer, but still creased after several hours. Then I read reviews of UDPP and will search no further. THis product rocks! I put it to the test today. I was dubious at first, since it went on quite sheer (not thick like MAC paint). I then layered MaC e/s, pigment, then fluidline and set off for our trip to hot and humid Orlando, Fl. I think I checked my e/s every hour!! Who-hoo, no creasing! Fast forward 13 hrs later, a tiny bit of creasing on one eye, but overall, makeup still looks fresh and smooth. Absolutely amazing. I've been converted. You ladies rock -thanks so much! PS. Also wore Luminous blush from Milani (purchased based on reviews too) and the beautiful color lasted as long as my eyeshadow (blush worn over light coating of foundation & powder). I love this site :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Pinupstar

The package is cute but its kind of stupid for how the product should be dispensed..that being said this stuff works like a miracle! I just tab a dab to each eyelid and use my fingers to rub it in. It def. increases staying power, it does make shadows show up with more vibrancy for me, and it eliminates those nasty creases. This is one of the best products of all time! The price isn't bad either considering a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 1:07:00 PM More reviews by xoxo_brittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love love love this. My eyeshadows seriously don't budge when I wear this. I have actually slept through several nights, gotten up the next day and my eyeshadows and eyeliner looked THE EXACT same as they did the day before. I know, hard to believe but this stuff is phenominal. BTW, when you are starting to scrape the bottom of the bottle, remove the little plastic piece inside the bottle where it screws on the lid; you'll find tons more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 6:53:00 AM More reviews by tablet21

This is by far the best eyeshadow base I've tried. I have used Ultima II FNCN, and MAC Paints, but nothing compares to the colour pay off, non-creasing power and ease to use of the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I just dot a dab on each lid and blend. Then put my shadow straight over the top. Lasts with no creasing for at least 9 hours!! I'd never thought that was possible before I found this. Holy grail!!!!

I cannot believe how much I love this product. I will repurchase again and again, but one tube has lasted me 4 months, and appears to be going strong.