July 29, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by kelly1965rn

It took me a couple of days to get the hang of this stuff. I was used to starting out with too much e/s so I would still have a little left on at the end of the day. You don't have to apply much of your e/s with this primer. It holds like glue. This is only my 3rd day using it and I have never been so impressed with anything for my eyes. My colors looked just as good at the end of the day as they did when I applied them. You gotta try it. You'll never go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tenmylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this potion last week for the first time after becoming so frustrated that my eye make-up will disappear after 2 hours. This item is a MUST HAVE! I put on my eye make-up last night and was pleasantly happy that when I got home 7 hours later my eye make-up looked exactly as it did when I applied it. Not only that, but after having too much to drink last night I slept in my make-up... guess what was still there when I woke up- eye make-up. Not only did that amaze me but I then headed out for a nice long 7 mile run and the make-up was STILL THERE! This stuff is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2006 7:46:00 AM More reviews by nyckvp

Really helps the makeup stay on but if you're over 40, watch out -- can make your eyes look way older and your eyelids look very wrinkled. (Strange but true.) Anyone have suggestions for how to avoid this effect?

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by hsm19

Absolutely great product - I won't take time describing all the awesome things everyone else has described! What I will add is that this is also awesome as a lip primer! I pat it on before putting on lipliner or lipstick, and I feel it really helps the color show through more true and stays on longer. Hope that helps someone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by serenaxoxo

HG HG HG ! Omg I love this product! The packaging sucks but the product inside is heaven! It's my absolute HG for eyeshadow primers. It keeps my eyes from creasing and keeps my eyeshadow on ALL day. It does make it a bit harder to blend eyeshadow colors on the eye but it's nothing a bit more of blending can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by beanhead106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 37 and have never been able to wear eye shadow because it creases in about 30 seconds. I read the reviews on this site, tried UB Primer Potion and found it to be as amazing as everyone says. Not to mention, the color is more intense, extending the life of your shadow. I am thrilled to be able to wear eye shadow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jzang

This stuff is great! Never comes off (unless you use an oily makeup remover). I put some shadow on top of the primer potion on my hand, and the shadow lasted 4 hand washings. Okay, it did fade, but still, that's just incredible staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mariska

I purchased this because I detest re-touching my eye m/u. I'm impressed. My eye shadow has not budged the whole day! No creasing, doesn't discolor eye shadow and it didn't irritate my eyes either. The only negative would be blending is a little bit harder, but I'm managing well. No problems with cleansing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to buy the product. It's absolutely amazing for my oily lids! Not only did it make the eyeshadows appear more vibrant, but they lasted all day without any creasing! No more eyeshadow meltdowns for me - this is a staple in my bag now.
Update (07/2012): The product stopped working for me as it kept applying unevenly. I have since turned to my new HG - NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by glowkitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing rave reviews about this primer, I decided to try it. I love it! It seriously works. Whenever I wear it, I don't have to worry about my eye makeup creasing or fading. I even use it on my eyelashes and lips! A little goes a long way.