November 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by halfempty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because there were so many great reviews here. I love this stuff! I have really oily lids, and I wasn't so sure that it would work to keep my eyeshadow from smearing and wearing off--but it really works! My eyeshadow stayed on through sweaty 90-degree weather, from 8am to 12pm. I will definitely buy this again! Oh, and I love the cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by la_bella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after watching the salesperson at Sephora test this on someone's hand. I really like it because my lids are oily and it does'nt crease. My lipstick also has a tendency to bleed despite lipliner and I have started using it to outline my lips and it has kept the lipstick from bleeding. it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. I would prefer a squeeze tube so you can use all the product.
That said, I really like it. The product that comes on the wand is enough for both eyes, so I expect it will last a long time. In the beginning I didn't apply enough, and my eyeshadow faded by the end of the day. Since then I discovered the best amount to apply and my eyeshadow doesn't budge the whole day, it lasts through heat and sweat and looks as fresh as after application.
If you make a mistake though, with the shadow or the liner, it's not too easy to fix if you wear the UDPP.
Overall it makes a huge difference for me, no more fading, creasing, smudging.
I'll probably re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 2:05:00 AM More reviews by noisegirly

Absolutely the BEST shadow primer ever! I've tried everything imaginable, and UDPP is the only primer that keeps my eye shadow looking perfect from the time I put it on until the time I take it off. Even after sweaty concerts, my eyes look great while the rest of me is a disaster. I really love the fact that it's virtually colorless. I just wish the packaging was better. The bottle is cute, but not as functional as it should be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 1:32:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've got a little damaged skin on my left eyelid left from allergies, and for ages agonized because shimmery eyeshadows just emphasied the uneven surface of my skin. UDPP worked a miracle on this by creating a smooth surface so even ultra-shimmery shadows look great. That and the amazing lasting power it gives eyeshadows make this a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it works! put on my make-up at 7:45pm and partied and hung out until 11:30am the next day... my eyes still looked good. amazing. don't even hesitate to get it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 11:28:00 AM More reviews by xuelint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I have just found out about the wonders of the UDPP! A very sweet member (also a really nice friend) bought me this when she went to UK a few months back. Normally, my eye makeup will fade/crease by mid-day and totally wasted my effort in spending so much time on my eyes. Also, I have oily lids. I had tried countless of eye base, Benefits, Shu, MAC to name a few. I have even tried applying concealer instead on my eyelids or use MAC shadesticks as a base. None of these works :(

But UDPP is really magical! My eye makeup lasts for almost a day (yes, more than 12 hours!) and my lids are no longer oily :) Furthermore, I notice my shadows are easier to apply and the shades are more vibrant. I'm going to stock up lots of this, but the only problem is who to ask to cp them for me! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 10:03:00 AM More reviews by thebeautyjunkie

This product is a definite HG for me, and a necessary staple. I have very oily lids, my shadows usually crease in 2-3 hours, and they still crease with other primers, but with UDPP, my shadows stay put all day and look just as fresh at night as when I put them on in the morning. It's also very easy to apply, just a swipe of the wand, and I rub the smooth and creamy formula over my lids. Will definitely and have already repurchased!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by OC_chick

This is so far way better then Beige-ing shadestick.

1) Keep e/s on longer, absolutely no crease (shadestick creases at the end of the day)

2) Much easier to apply

3) Won't break into pieces like shadestick.

Highly recommend UD Primer Potion over shadestick. I will always repurchase this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by kikiwiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have in any collection. Its the only true eyeshadow primer. My eyshadow stays on 18+ hours when I use this