November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by fluffybomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff. Nothing compares. Price is decent as well. I'm just interested to see how easy or hard it will be to get all of the product out of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by MegamiAG

I'm a part of an online community where a LOT of members RAVE about this product. I'm not one to believe in hype (though said community has never steered me wrong) so instead of running out and buying it, I got it in a swap. I tried it, and was simply. AMAZED. I can't believe how much difference this product makes!!

On days I forget to use it (which is much rarer now), all the effort I put into making my eye makeup look good is completely wasted by the afternoon. With this on, I'm still sparkly (I have a thing for sparkly makeup) at 9:00pm! This will most definitely be a staple for me.

Bonus points for it being from my favorite brand! ;) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ltcttran

I highly recommend this product. I can't believe I ever went without this stuff before I found it. Before I used this, my eyeshadow would crease and my eyelids would get oily. Now, when I use this, my eyeshadow stays vibrant all day, without any signs of creasing at all. However, this product does make eyeshadow harder to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by brokedownrage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Add me to the list of people that love this product! I wear it every day now! It goes on kinda greasy feeling but QUICKLY dries and feels like nothing, keeps the shadow on all day, no creases, wonderful results! I got it at Sephora for 14.50, not too bad a price for name brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by shannon3030

I to have tried just about every primer product out there & NOTHING has ever worked for me. I, like everyone else it seems, have very oily eyelids & my eye makeup within 2 hours is worn right off and i look like a racoon. It creased/smeared so severly that i hated wearing eye makeup.I read the reviews here but i did not want to get my hopes up.
All i have to say is this product delivers what it promises. I am amazed at how long & vibrant my shadow lasts. I think i would cry if they stopped making it. Yes, its that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by beauty_diva

WOW!!! this really delivered. I dont usually carry aroung my liner in my bag becuase the bobbi brown one that I use is clunky so I rely on my liner to last all day. My eyelids are oily and after a few hours, even if the product says its long lasting, it creases. THIS SAVED MY LIFE!! I usually have to squint in the mirror and rub off the creased liner but not anymore! it lasts for hours. Im completly estatic. Would buy again frshure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by summer_wind

This product is a must if you wear mineral eyeshadows. My BE eyshadows usually start to crease and disappear 3 hours after applying. After reading great reviews here, I decided to give UDPP a try. With UDPP, my eyeshadows only creased slightly 10 hours applying yesterday and that includes an 40 minute workout! I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by spcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have trouble just keeping your eyeliner in place--this is a miracle. I've been wearing BB's gel liners ever since they came out, and though I love them I ALWAYS ended up with an arch on my upper eyelid wear my liner smudged. Just not pretty. This stuff keeps it from doing that. And I really don't wear a lot, if any, eyeshadow, on a daily basis so I'm recommending this strongly to anyone who just wears eyeliner and doesn't want that weird eyeliner arch on her upper lid. A GREAT problem-solving product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SamsMom02

Love Love Love this product. Eye makeup absolutely does not budge all day. As opposed to cleaning it out of the crease of my eye by 10 am like I used to do. Only drawback is the bottle it comes in. Looks like a little genie bottle which is impractical & I can see how it will be hard to get all the product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Sharpd1saster

I have tried a few eyeshadow primers prior to Urban Decay's primer potion and nothing has ever worked for me. I concluded that I was a lost cause. I have really oily eyelids, and I always get that yucky crease from eyeshadows. I've tried MAC paints and Benefit's FYI, and neither of those helped. I was reading the reviews for UDPP on here, and finally decided to give this a chance. I called up my local ULTA and they finally had it in stock. It was a hot and muggy July 4th, and my eye makeup stayed put for the first time!!! I would definitely repurchase this product.