Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/18/2006 4:53:00 PM

I love this stuff. Makes my e/s last all day with no fading or creasing. I was using MAC paints, but this is a lot better!! I don't like this for under the eye area though, makes my undereye area appear to crepey. The packaging isn't so great, but I have read on the boards that if you remove the stopper, you can get more product out. I will definietely buy again!

Update: I now dab a tiny bit under my eyes to help keep eyeliner on. Works like a dream!! Now my eyeliner doesn't slide around. Yea!!

on 10/14/2006 5:42:00 PM

LOVE this!!! I have tried many other primers - this is the BEST hands down!!! If you have any other primers, try this: put some of each on your hand in stripes, allow them to dry, they put an eyeshadow on each stripe - the UDPP shows and holds the color the best. I tried this with L'oreal primer, MAC paint, and MAC shadow stick as primers and UDPP won hands down!
My only gripe with this is the price, a little much for such a small, amount, but it works so well, I would definitely buy again (and again, and again...)

on 10/14/2006 12:03:00 AM

I agree with everyone else. This product is fabulous and really delivers! Doesn't leave your eyelids feeling cakey like so many other primers do. Eye shadow looks and stays beautiful. Intensifies the color. Great product.

on 10/12/2006 11:55:00 AM

this isnt no gimmick this stuff realy does do what it claims your try it this speaks for itself

I got this based on all the reviews and so glad I did. I live in hot and humid louisiana and no matter how well you apply your eye makeup the eyeliner is gonna get smudgey and get racoon-ish but when I put this on it stays put! will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an everyday staple for me. I honestly wouldn't even bother wearing eyeshadow without it. Sunscreen and moisturizers make my lids a bit tacky which translates to creased shadow. Primer Potion completely prevents that. It makes my lids matte and ready for color. You do need to be careful when you apply, because blending it a little bit more difficult than on bare eyelids, but this is small stuff when you're getting perfect eyeshadow for hour upon hour upon hour...

on 10/11/2006 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe I'm just discovering this amazing product. Thanks to all the positive reviews here at MUA, I jumped on the band wagon too! First off, although I spotted this primer a year ago, I passed it over because I thought it would be too streaky/pasty looking (even under eye shadows) against my chocolate toned skin (MAC NC50). Boy was I wrong! Words can't describe how wonderful this is. Everyone need this in their makeup collection, regardless of skin tone. It applies easily, dries fast and makes even the cheapest eyeshadows look awesome. The lasting power it gives is extraordinary! It is now a very critical part of my makeup application. I highly recommend this one. And, don't let the price tag scare you. It's soooo worth it!

on 10/4/2006 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*bows down to UDPP* What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? :)

on 10/4/2006 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best 14 bucks ever spent! Love, Love, LOVE this product!! Keeps my es fresh all day long with no creases!

on 9/28/2006 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finally bought this. I now can't believe I lived without it. I didn't have time for it today and my eyeshadow is totally gross; completely creased. Yuck! Never again will I forget my little genie.

Video Reviews & Tutorials