Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/19/2006 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I totally disagree with the reviewer below re not being able to blend and uneven application. Just make sure to use your finger to spread evenly across the whole upper eye area (lash line to brow bone), and this shouldn't happen. If you just use the wand without blending with a finger, you might have an experience similar to the reviewer below. This primer really "grabs" shadow, in a good way. Now I can use lighter colors, but they still show up, and I can actually use multiple colors to contour and shade and it SHOWS the way it should. Maqic in a bottle.

on 11/19/2006 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really liking this product. I have SUPER oily lids if and if I don't use this, I don't have any shadow left by lunchtime.(unless you count my crease!) I think it dries my lids just slightly and I am still hoping I will find a better formulation out there so I reserved one lippie. Will buy again until that HG comes along.

on 11/16/2006 2:06:00 PM

I was so excited to get this and was AMAZED by the results!! I had beautifully colored, oil and crease free lids, even with the cheapest shadows!

The bad news - after two days of wearing it, I woke up on the third day with itchy hives and swollen eyelids. :-( I don't really have sensitive skin, so I'm not sure what it is in this product that I can't tolerate. I am BUMMED because I've never experienced anything like it.

on 11/16/2006 11:58:00 AM

16 hours!!! and it was still going strong! I only took it off cos i had to sleep! Superb product! I cant imagine i used to wear eye shadow without it!! My oily eyelids finally show some colors now! No creasing! Intense color! The only issue is that it comes in an opaque tube and u dunno whats coming out of it, is it too much? is it too less? I wish they would have it in a jar instead. So much easier. I have small eyelids and i really dont need much and i usually get too much on the wand. Oh and i dont like th wand! i prefer make up brushes. so much easier! But i am definitly buying this product. Its a killer product! beats MAC anyday!

on 11/16/2006 8:12:00 AM

My only regret is that I never tried this product sooner. It's like a miracle in a tube. I wish there was a bit more product for the money coz I just have to put it on everyday and can't see it lasting very long.

on 11/15/2006 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a MUST for all of us that wear eye-shadow. I was somewhat skeptical of the consulant at Sephora when she recommended this to me, but then I was like, "Hello, she's around this stuff everyday!" I have zero regrets about buying this product. I put it on in the morning and my eyeshadow stays put until I take it off before bedtime.

FYI-For all those whom have a problem with the bottle design and concern over product being stuck in the curves, UD's website clearly states that inside of the bottle is straight. No curves for the product to get trapped in. Sure, it may be helpful to be able to SEE how much is inside, but rest assured, there are no secret grooves for this magic potion to get stuck in! Primer on, makeup junkies!

on 11/14/2006 10:43:00 PM

I so wanted to like this product. I usually have good luck with MUA raves, but not this time. I had been using Coverblend by Exuviance concealer as an eyeshadow base. This product did not work as an under-eye concealer for me and I felt I had used too much to take it back. However, it was pricey, so I felt I had to find a way to make use of it. It works pretty well at extending the life of eyeshadow for me. I felt the UD primer "grabbed" too much shadow. It made my pearlescent base look muddy. I just was not happy with this product. I took it back to Ulta and the sales rep tried to sell me a Smashbox eyeshadow primer / lipstick primer duo. I didn't go for it b/c I like to check new products at MUA first.

on 11/14/2006 7:50:00 PM

This is something I will never be without!!! I am IN LOVE. My eyeshadow will NOT budge all day and night. After having already worn my eyeshadow for 9 hours, I got caught in a rainstorm and fell asleep in my eyemakeup and it was STILL on the next day. NO JOKE. This is worth EVERY penny!!!

on 11/12/2006 11:35:00 AM

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products