October 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by summer_wind

This product is a must if you wear mineral eyeshadows. My BE eyshadows usually start to crease and disappear 3 hours after applying. After reading great reviews here, I decided to give UDPP a try. With UDPP, my eyeshadows only creased slightly 10 hours applying yesterday and that includes an 40 minute workout! I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by spcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have trouble just keeping your eyeliner in place--this is a miracle. I've been wearing BB's gel liners ever since they came out, and though I love them I ALWAYS ended up with an arch on my upper eyelid wear my liner smudged. Just not pretty. This stuff keeps it from doing that. And I really don't wear a lot, if any, eyeshadow, on a daily basis so I'm recommending this strongly to anyone who just wears eyeliner and doesn't want that weird eyeliner arch on her upper lid. A GREAT problem-solving product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SamsMom02

Love Love Love this product. Eye makeup absolutely does not budge all day. As opposed to cleaning it out of the crease of my eye by 10 am like I used to do. Only drawback is the bottle it comes in. Looks like a little genie bottle which is impractical & I can see how it will be hard to get all the product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Sharpd1saster

I have tried a few eyeshadow primers prior to Urban Decay's primer potion and nothing has ever worked for me. I concluded that I was a lost cause. I have really oily eyelids, and I always get that yucky crease from eyeshadows. I've tried MAC paints and Benefit's FYI, and neither of those helped. I was reading the reviews for UDPP on here, and finally decided to give this a chance. I called up my local ULTA and they finally had it in stock. It was a hot and muggy July 4th, and my eye makeup stayed put for the first time!!! I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by halfempty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because there were so many great reviews here. I love this stuff! I have really oily lids, and I wasn't so sure that it would work to keep my eyeshadow from smearing and wearing off--but it really works! My eyeshadow stayed on through sweaty 90-degree weather, from 8am to 12pm. I will definitely buy this again! Oh, and I love the cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by la_bella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after watching the salesperson at Sephora test this on someone's hand. I really like it because my lids are oily and it does'nt crease. My lipstick also has a tendency to bleed despite lipliner and I have started using it to outline my lips and it has kept the lipstick from bleeding. it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. I would prefer a squeeze tube so you can use all the product.
That said, I really like it. The product that comes on the wand is enough for both eyes, so I expect it will last a long time. In the beginning I didn't apply enough, and my eyeshadow faded by the end of the day. Since then I discovered the best amount to apply and my eyeshadow doesn't budge the whole day, it lasts through heat and sweat and looks as fresh as after application.
If you make a mistake though, with the shadow or the liner, it's not too easy to fix if you wear the UDPP.
Overall it makes a huge difference for me, no more fading, creasing, smudging.
I'll probably re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 2:05:00 AM More reviews by noisegirly

Absolutely the BEST shadow primer ever! I've tried everything imaginable, and UDPP is the only primer that keeps my eye shadow looking perfect from the time I put it on until the time I take it off. Even after sweaty concerts, my eyes look great while the rest of me is a disaster. I really love the fact that it's virtually colorless. I just wish the packaging was better. The bottle is cute, but not as functional as it should be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 1:32:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've got a little damaged skin on my left eyelid left from allergies, and for ages agonized because shimmery eyeshadows just emphasied the uneven surface of my skin. UDPP worked a miracle on this by creating a smooth surface so even ultra-shimmery shadows look great. That and the amazing lasting power it gives eyeshadows make this a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it works! put on my make-up at 7:45pm and partied and hung out until 11:30am the next day... my eyes still looked good. amazing. don't even hesitate to get it