September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by detnuahsoul

I haven't tried any other types of primer but I don't think I need to. This one covered everything I asked for: more vibrant colors from my eyeshadow, much much much longer lasting color, and something that eliminates creases. For some reason, color has never done well with my skin - even the dark colors would fade in less than an hour. This not only brought out the color in even my crappy eyeshadows, but it stays on for 12+ hour. Absolutely love this product and recommend it as a MUST for all e/s users.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by glewis

Yup,this stuff is great. I always used to get eyeshadow creases (I most often use the Bare Minerals eye powders, but it happened with everything), and now... it is a rare, 100 degree day when I have a crease by the end of the day. I've put on blackish eyeshadow for a night out, fallen asleep with it on, and woken up in the morning with it still looking perfect. On my second tube (I use it every day, one tube lasted about 3 months), and I also bought this for my mom and sister as a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sommerross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! I have gone through 3 of these Potions and will not apply eye shadow without it. My oily lids used to cause eye shadow to crease after around 4 hours of wear, but this is no longer a problem. Eye shadows will stay put until you decide to take them off. The Potion also helps boost pigment and brightness of shadows. It also makes a great highlighter if you apply to the brow bone. I have purchased more pricey eye shadow primers and this blows all other competition out of the water. It is very reasonably priced compared to other primers of its calibur on the market. The only downside is the packaging gets a little tough to get the last bit of product out. If you love make up to stay put all day, this is a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 3:48:00 PM More reviews by maylinglai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily lids this product works magic. A little goes a long way...the amount that out is enough for both lids. This is absolutely the best primer I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous product. Best on the market.Urban decay has learned the art of keeping your eye make-up in place all day. Now they need to
come out with a product to keep face make up in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by exquisitefame

The highly raved UDPP definitely lives up to expectations! It's nothing short of a miracle product because I have the oiliest lids and without UDPP, my olive green eyeshadow turns grey on me within a couple of hours. But with UDPP, the colour goes on vibrant and true and stays that way! No doubt, on longer days out I will sometimes experience slight creasing, but that is acceptable because I know exactly how oily my lids are. I'm finishing my 1st tube already and have already got a backup because I can't do without this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jaminkel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After hearing about all the rave reviews I was finally able to get a hold of this in a swap. I have to say that the first time I used it I didn't use enough so it didn't really do anything, but after that I tried applying a bit more, although still not too much. My eyeshadow has never stayed on better! I even took a nap one day and it still looked great. So far I have used it with the following brands: Shu, MAC, Laura Mercier and Stila. I will update this if anything changes but I'm super happy with this product at the present time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Ive been holding off buying this for months and Im so glad I finally did. Its amazing! Perfection! Finally a product that does what it says! Lasts all freakin day and makes any e/s look more vibrant. I found that if you have a problem blending shadows on top of this just apply a little less of it the next time. Ive tried all other e/s primers I could get my hands on (including tfsi and the d/c marykay one that got rave reviews too) but this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by onthemove

I have balked on purchasing Urban Decay's Primer Potion for ever. I really want to kick myself hard because it is a miracle product for me. I have alot of shadows that I really could not enjoy because they kept fading, creasing or slipping off. Primer potion had fixed all of this and has allowed me to wear shadows with pride and not have to worry about rechecking my face constantly. I wear this to work and it lasts 12hrs+ for me. It may be expensive or you may feel that it is not a necessity but trust me, I was a skeptic and now I am a true believer. I would def repurchase this again and am thinking of buying a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ASluzar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I insist on slathering my entire face with sunscreen every morning and that includes my eyelids. The result is a greasy base for my eyeshadows and by lunchtime, all that's left of it has collected into creases. It's gross. Now I put this primer on after my spf, smooth it out with my fingers, and then apply the rest of my makeup. I make sure to use it before foundation & powder so any edges are blended into the rest of my makeup. My shadow doesn't budge until I take it off around 15 hours later. It's fantastic. I tried using it under my undereye concealer, but the result was crepey and tired looking. Too bad, because it really kept it in place! I hate the tacky purple packaging but what can you do? The product inside is genius.