November 21, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by beemer

I am on my second tube of this, and I have to agree that it's good stuff. It holds eyeshadow like glue! My only complaints are that it sometimes makes shadows hard to blend, and it has a tendency to make my lids look a little crepey (which they really are not). However, the positives outweigh the negatives with this because it is the only primer I have tried that keeps my eyeshadow from creasing. The tube lasts a long time, so I have no problems with the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this based on all of the excellent reviews here and I'm really glad I did! I have terribly oily skin and eyeshadow creases on me something awful. This stuff really does what it claims to do. Yes, blending can be a tiny bit trickier, but I really haven't noticed it to be an issue. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, the cream tends to goop up toward the top of the wand and get messy when you put it back in. Otherwise, I would definitely repurchase this and highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice eyeshadow base/primer - that WORKS.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by meeshescrazy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff! I have oily skin and I'm a manicurist and I sweat when I do pedicures. This stuff is so amazing that I can work 8 hours and still not have a crease. My shadow doesn't move. One thing I do, though, is apply a little with the wand and work it in all over my lid with my finger. That way I don't have a line or a light base that you can see (on us black folk, hehehe).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 5:35:00 AM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a little skeptical about this product at first but was amazed after I used it! I generally apply my eye-shadow wet so that it stays on longer. I tried using this and applying my shadow dry and it stayed on a long time! I got even better results applying my shadow wet over this and it stayed on the whole night! No creasing what-so-ever! It might be a little expensive but it's a really great product that does work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THE BEST PRIMER POTION EVER!!!! I bought this in early May and let me say that my eyeshadow last the whole day!!! It has been REALLY hot and humid here in So.Ca and the rest of my m/u might slide off but not my e/s. I wish the made this in a face potion. The only down side is the packaging. it's kinda expensive but consider how much you spend on e/s and to have them crease. A little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does a fantastic job of keeping eyeshadow in place all day. However, I noticed too that it made eyeshadows harder to blend, and it can dry out the inner corners of my eyes. I like the wand application too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

Never thought a product could make my eyeshadow look this good and last so long. Before I started using this, my eyeshadow would begin to crease almost immediately and by the end of the day you couldn't even tell I was wearing eyeshadow. Now, my eyeshadow is smoother, brighter, and lasts forever. I just spent the whole day crying (ugh! men!) and miraculously, my eye makeup remains intact. My only complaint, as some reviewers mentioned, is that it is a bit difficult to blend shadows over this product (which isn't entirely bad, because it shows you that it's working). To counteract this problem, I just apply one of MAC's Paints over the UDPP, which makes the shadow easier to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sammydavis

Does a good job for its purpose. Difficult to blend with good success. The color is more fabulous than ever and eyeshadow lasts longer without need to touch up. You also need less amount of shadow to get a much better effect. I think it's worth it, without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by noellethediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff does as it promises, which these days, is nearly enough to earn the 5 stars right there. NO creasing and vibrant color when this is used. However, as someone else said, it makes color stick and stay, so it DOES make it pretty difficult to blend shadows once applied. Still deserves the 5 stars to me as it is the best primer I have tried. Way better than MAC paints.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mcp88

There are just some products that are a must and this is definitely one of them! I have constantly battled with eyeshadow that creases or is barely noticeable by noontime.. but this light, invisible potion keeps my eyeshadow in place and brings out the true color all day long. It's a must have!