Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/15/2006 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a MUST for all of us that wear eye-shadow. I was somewhat skeptical of the consulant at Sephora when she recommended this to me, but then I was like, "Hello, she's around this stuff everyday!" I have zero regrets about buying this product. I put it on in the morning and my eyeshadow stays put until I take it off before bedtime.

FYI-For all those whom have a problem with the bottle design and concern over product being stuck in the curves, UD's website clearly states that inside of the bottle is straight. No curves for the product to get trapped in. Sure, it may be helpful to be able to SEE how much is inside, but rest assured, there are no secret grooves for this magic potion to get stuck in! Primer on, makeup junkies!

on 11/14/2006 10:43:00 PM

I so wanted to like this product. I usually have good luck with MUA raves, but not this time. I had been using Coverblend by Exuviance concealer as an eyeshadow base. This product did not work as an under-eye concealer for me and I felt I had used too much to take it back. However, it was pricey, so I felt I had to find a way to make use of it. It works pretty well at extending the life of eyeshadow for me. I felt the UD primer "grabbed" too much shadow. It made my pearlescent base look muddy. I just was not happy with this product. I took it back to Ulta and the sales rep tried to sell me a Smashbox eyeshadow primer / lipstick primer duo. I didn't go for it b/c I like to check new products at MUA first.

on 11/14/2006 7:50:00 PM

This is something I will never be without!!! I am IN LOVE. My eyeshadow will NOT budge all day and night. After having already worn my eyeshadow for 9 hours, I got caught in a rainstorm and fell asleep in my eyemakeup and it was STILL on the next day. NO JOKE. This is worth EVERY penny!!!

on 11/12/2006 11:35:00 AM

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

on 11/11/2006 2:41:00 PM

LOVE!!!!! I've tried so many e/s primers & have always ended up w/ creasing after a few hours. This is the BEST - my e/s will stay on for 15, 16 hours & still look freshly done. I'm on my 4th tube & this is one HG I will NEVER be w/out!! I've even got my mom & little sister hooked!

on 11/11/2006 2:17:00 PM

I love this more than anything (well except my cat) It really makes any e/s perform better, last longer and crease no more. and intensifies the colour pay-off.
apply a thin layer to your lids for the best performance.
My only wish is that it came in a tube not the weird packaging.
This is truly a must have item in your m/u bag for all occasions and everyday.
It jsut keeps your e/s looking freshly done!

on 11/11/2006 10:59:00 AM

I love this stuff. Cute design for the packaging. Would re-purchase.

on 11/9/2006 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fabulous product! Hands down, one of my favs of all time. I work nine hour days at a makeup/skincare store, any my eyeshadow does not budge. Seriously. I have gone to sleep without having washed my face, and although my mascara has fade away, my shadow has gone nowhere. No creasing (even w/creams!), no fading, nada. Plus, the shadow just clings to it, and it makes the color so much more vivid. I always always sell this when anybody buys any eye product. My only complaint is the packaging. I know there's a lot of product in that tube that I can't get to when it runs out on the wand. I wish it came in a pot or a squeezable tube so I could get every last inch out instead of that hard plastic container. It's only $14 though (really, not a bad price point for such a great product), so I'm okay with buying lots of them. LOVE it!!

on 11/8/2006 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Another huge rave! I love MUA because I would have never tried this product without this site. I don't like the little potion bottle but the stuff inside is amazing. I have been using LM Eye Basics for many years and it did a good job but UDPP is far better. I have oily lids but now you would never know it. This keeps them matte until I wash it off. My e/s stays put perfectly. Easy to use and solves such an annoying problem (creasing e/s). HG! It's great for lips too!

Video Reviews & Tutorials