November 26, 2014 | 1604 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by swimmifish

Um, amazing product. The eyeshadow stays put all day and night when I use this primer. What a great purchase! I used to use Clinique's touch base for eyes, but this dries out if the packaging isn't closed oh so tightly and does not work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by smstanley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ok, this is the BEST PRODUCT EVER for girls with oily eyelids. Before I had this stuff by the end of the day all of my eyeshadow would be in one line in my crease with none to be found on my eyelid where it's supposed to be. But now I don't worry about that at all because my eyeshadow stays on all day and doesn't crease one bit!!! At the end of the day my shadow looks nearly as good as when i put it on. The only drawback is the dumb packaging it comes in, but i can definitely overlook that because it does such an amazing job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by emmartin2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome! I have always had problems with my eyeshadow creasing or wearing off from my oily skin. This product has stopped all of that. I can wear any of my shadows all day and they look just as good as when I applied them in the morning!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by mundy

My HG! Been using it for a year or so now, and I love it. Doesn't change the color of my shadow, and it won't crease or run even in 100+ degrees. A tube will last a long time, I just wish UD made this in travel sizes as well so I could carry it easily. A must try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by j9lucky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUA for heads up on this great product. I love the way my eyes look when I apply eyeshadow, but hours later it disappears. Yesterday I bought this primer and put it on under the eye shadow and I was amazed that the makeup stayed on until I took it off at night. Wish I had known about this years ago!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by snifflez

I cannot stop raving about this product! I didnt wear eyeshadow before because it always creased after a few hours. I've tried Mac paints and Benefit's fyi. Both of those products helped but cannot compare to UDPP! My eyeshadow doesnt crease after even 10 hours! Not even after dancing all night! $14 is a good price for such a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Lizzie767

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily lids. I would put my eyeshadow on at 6:00 am and it would be gone by 8:00 am. I tried this product after seeing the reviews and WOW...it is truly amazing. My eyeshadow looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I started. Truly a grat product....would recommend to all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and Im wearing it for the first time today. I put it on at 6am this morning. Its now 4pm and my eyeshadow hasnt creased or faded. Wow, I cant believe it! This is definitely HG! How could anyone live without this? I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Crystalyze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute little product that makes my eyes pop! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by prue28

I just discovered this magical stuff! E/S lasts all day now because of this wonderful stuff. I will never be without this again. The price is great the bottle is adorable. This is the greatest primer for eyes on the market ever.If you haven't tried this what are you waiting for? Go buy it now!