December 19, 2014 | 1509 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Misha

The only eyeshadow primer I've ever used that keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. I have dry skin, but very oily eyelids. At the end of the most hot and humid day I have the start of a little shadow crease. Otherwise, there's no crease at all the majority of the time. Wouldn't even think of applying eyeshadow without using this primer first. It's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mila7

Awesome! the product really delivers! on the most humid day and a baby constantly touching my eyes - the shadow still looked like i had just applied it...worth every penny...!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by leeann0513

I have used Primer Potion for a couple years, and I can't imagine applying eyeshadow without it. Yeah, the packaging is not ideal, but I don't care. The product blends in perfectly onto my lids and keeps shadow on all day. This product is sometimes hard to find at my local Sephora and Ulta, so I always keep an extra.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by myragidney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best stuff on earth. I feel like I just have to have it on to get any color out of my shadows. Not only does it glide on with out a mess but lasts all day long. I have super oily lids in the summer, and this holds true. I have a new best friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by gracefullyloved

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG Bought this cause of the reviews here, its awesome. I have tried so many different primers with no luck. I have super oily skin, but my fave makeup to wear is eyeshadow, so Im always annoyed that within an hour of putting eyeshadow on its either gone or smudged into my crease-ick!
So I went out the day I read about this and its amazing, I can go through an entire 8 hr school day and honestly my eyeshadow is still in place. I do agree though it does make it difficult to blend, but thats easily overcome.
And I dont think it really makes the colors pop so I tend to apply more eyeshadow then normal just to get a vibrant color, but even with these 2 flaws this is worth it, especially if you have oily skin and have problems with e/s staying on

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by fivetwo84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product works very well. My shadow looks amazing, even after it's been on for several hours. Makes eyeshadows brighter, & they never crease!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you want to see how this product works go to Ulta, dot a little on your hand, blend it in with your finger blow on it, then put some of the urban decay shadow on that same spot. On your other hand put the same shadow . The hand with the primer and shadow is more vibrant! Now when you go to wash it off, the side with the primer also holds better. It does however wash off easy with some soap and water. I also liked this product because a little goes a long way. You dont have to smear it all over your lids, just dot it on and blend lightly with your finger. Its invisible! The shape of the bottle is good. Inside it is a straight bottle so the primer does not get stuck in the corners. Better than the little pots of primer because less bacteria gets transfered. For 15 bucks.. It was worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by blee

Shadows always, always crease on me, but not with UDPP. Even alone, it gives my eyes a brighter, smoother look. Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

Believe the hype! This stuff is truly amazing when applied correctly. I just dot a small amount into the creases of my lids and then blend with my finger and wait a minute before applying my shadow. My shadow stays put all day until I wash it off. I don't have to use eye makeup remover either- just my usual Cetaphyl and it comes right off. My shadow stays vibrant all dy long without creasing EVER!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by critesl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I resisted purchasing the UDPP for several months (even though many people said how great it was) because of how disturbingly ugly the packaging was. I finally broke down and bought a tube. Even though I applied only a thin layer, it made my eyes feel as if I had stretched the skin tight and applied a layer of Elmer's or Super glue all over my lid. I had to make sure not to open my eyes all the way for at least 15 minutes after I applied it or the upper and lower parts of my top lid would have stuck together. It made eyeshadow (minerals) nearly impossible to apply, move, or blend - even when I tried applying quite a bit more color than usual. My eyelids felt creepy all day long. I couldn't wait to wash my eyes even though I frequently sleep in my eye makeup. I would never buy this again. I can't wait to get my money back.