October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by j9lucky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUA for heads up on this great product. I love the way my eyes look when I apply eyeshadow, but hours later it disappears. Yesterday I bought this primer and put it on under the eye shadow and I was amazed that the makeup stayed on until I took it off at night. Wish I had known about this years ago!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by snifflez

I cannot stop raving about this product! I didnt wear eyeshadow before because it always creased after a few hours. I've tried Mac paints and Benefit's fyi. Both of those products helped but cannot compare to UDPP! My eyeshadow doesnt crease after even 10 hours! Not even after dancing all night! $14 is a good price for such a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Lizzie767

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily lids. I would put my eyeshadow on at 6:00 am and it would be gone by 8:00 am. I tried this product after seeing the reviews and WOW...it is truly amazing. My eyeshadow looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I started. Truly a grat product....would recommend to all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and Im wearing it for the first time today. I put it on at 6am this morning. Its now 4pm and my eyeshadow hasnt creased or faded. Wow, I cant believe it! This is definitely HG! How could anyone live without this? I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Crystalyze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute little product that makes my eyes pop! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by prue28

I just discovered this magical stuff! E/S lasts all day now because of this wonderful stuff. I will never be without this again. The price is great the bottle is adorable. This is the greatest primer for eyes on the market ever.If you haven't tried this what are you waiting for? Go buy it now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(Öducking to avoid oncoming stoningÖ)Okay, well, Iíve had a tube of this for a few months, but rarely use it until I read the latest rave reviews for it, then I dig it back out to see exactly what all the fuss is about. I still donít get it completely. Perhaps it does make e/s last a bit longer, and it does make Fluidline glide on smoother and darker. But itís nothing I have to absolutely have to make my eyes look great. But then maybe thatís because Iím not really into vibrant eye makeup-I basically stick to black liner and brown shadows- I know-boring, right? As a daily eye primer I use Iman Luxury pressed powder, and as a backup I have a tube of Monistat chafing gel powder that I brought for other reasons, but hey- if it works for eye makeup, what the heck?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is magical. I have been using this for a week, and I cannot believe the difference. My eye makeup looks exactly the same at 10 p.m. as it does at 8 a.m. I really don't know how it manages this trick. I apply a small amount on my lids from the wand and smooth it out with my finger. I wait a few minutes and then I apply my shadow and liner. I do not use any fancy eye designs, so the reported lack of blendability has never affected me. I am 42 years old with very sensitive eyes, and the PP does not cause crinkly wrinkles or irritation. This is a product that I will be buying for my mother, sister, and best friend. Simply amazing, and probably the best tip I have received at MUA in my time here.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by TresMode

Hooray! Yes, this does work. My eyeshadow only faded a tiny bit after having this on for 8 hours. Usually, it would have been all gone. Thanks MUA, I would have never known about this if it wasn't for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by totheMax16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I took this primer though the ultimate test. I wore it while I cleaned my kitchen in the middle of a hummid New England summer, in a 95+ heatwave with no AC and then went to work in a Pastry Shop were I baked all afternoon and ran around like a mad woman working up a sweat. When I returned home that evening and looked in the mirror my eyeshadow was as visible as the minute I put it on w/o creases and my eyeliner wasn't smudged across my lower lid making me look like even more of a racoon then I aready am. In other words, my eye makeup looked perfect!

I hate the applicator, so I use my finger to smooth it across my lid. I wouldn't use this primer when you are looking for a really sheer wash across the eyes because it does keep your eyeshadow looking brighter. This product does go one with some pigment but disapears into your skin (even if you are darker like me, a CCC NC42) without leaving a chalky mess on your lids. The only other negative thing that I could say, and it very superfical at most, is that I do not enjoy the packaging. I understand that it is Urban Decay's Primer "Potion" but I think the Aladdin, I dream of Jeanie-esque bottle is kinda tacky. Nevertheless, I love love love this product.