April 24, 2014 | 2037 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by tmpr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, I would buy again. I already bought a back up. this stuff is amazing. I have really oily eyelids, and so far, this is the only pimer that works. I use a lot of NYX e/s, milani, and some other products, and all eyeshadows and liners hold still with it. before UDPP, I would not wear a lot of eyeshodows because I knew it would crease and disappear, but not anymore. Now, I am more willing to wear the eyeshadows I have, and I wear bolder colors too.
Definitely try this out, It is a true winner! (the packaging does suck, though)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MmMeow

Rave!!!Best thing ever invented!!!.Ive been having problems with my eyeshadow creasing throughout the day and I had to try this potion everyone has been raving about.I love it!.My eyeshadow does not crease at alllllllllll.Will buy again.The only thing I dont like is something the whiteness gets on my lashes,but other than that.Kudos!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by SweetSoup

I love this stuff, it is totally worth all the hype. I love that it works with my UD eyeshadows, some are very glittery and it keeps that glitter looking fresh all day! I put this on in the AM and when I get off work usually around 10 PM, I look in the mirror expecting some baaad eye makeup, but I have been pleasantly surprised since having found this bottle of wonderful. I tried Tony and Tina herbal eye base w/ so-so results. UDPP kicks T&Tina's butt!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by violettecyrille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't go a day without this product. I only use a very thin coat and my eyeshadow doesn't budge. It looks the same 10+ hours after I apply. I also have very oily eyelids. Impressive.

Edit: After using this for a few years, I've found that my lids are no longer tolerant of the formula. It makes my lids very irritated and dry no matter how little I use. I found another product and switched.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Stockton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks be to God for this product. Its a GODSEND! Thank you LORD! My eyeshadow didnt budge an INCH! My eyeshadow stayed on for 18 hours and looked the same as it did when I applied it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Alright I'm jumping on the UDPP Bandwagon. This stuff is amazing. Not only does it make my eyeshadow wear ALL day until I want it to come off, but the color of the eyeshadow is INTENSIFIED. I have Paula Dorf's eye primer and BE Summer Bisque which I've used as eye primer, and both of those are good. But UDPP blows them away. The color payoff it gives my eyeshadows is amazing with this stuff. Its the biggest selling point for me, I don't care for the sheer eyeshadow look most of the time. I'm impressed and I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just amazing! This stuff really keeps the eyeshadow in it's place,for a long long time.It is easy to apply,a little goes a long way,and the price is unbeatable.This is a must!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by delia56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome and wonderful product. My skin is very oily so my eyeshadow is the first to go when the night is over. This primer goes on like silk and it makes applying eyeshadow much easier. Doesn't budge, smear, or crease. My eyeshadow looked exactly the way I put it on after wearing eyeshadow for more than ten hours. This is definately a must-have and the bottle is the cutest thing. I will definately be repurchasing when my bottle is out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by 617cara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I could never wear eyeshadow of ANY KIND. It would be gone in 60 second or i would shut my eye and the only thing remaining was a HUGE clumpy line in the crease of the lid. It was so gross and I felt dirty and oily and just not "in place" because my eye make-up was ALWAYS a mess.This is basically glue. Glue I tell ya. And it makes eye shadows I was never too crazy about POP as it has a faint off white tint. The only negatives I can say is the packaging is not ideal. I wish it was a squezze tube but it is similar to lip gloss. I am not into the dip, re-dip things. Next if you use too much it will make your eye look wrnkled because it has such a drying effect. So use sparingly and experiment with the amount that works best for you. This blow my MK primer Beuitcontrol and many other out the door. I also use it on my lower lash for colored eye lines and they stay put all day. i am not kidding i just looked in the mirror and my eye make-up that i applied at 7 am is still perfect at 12:23 am in the morning. The BEST BEST BEST for oily lid gals like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by sandboxx

i've tried l'oreal decrease and it creases horribly.
it takes a couple of times using this to figure out how much you really need because too much leads to creasing. when you finally get the hang of it, your eyeshadow will never look the same again. this is great stuff.