Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/5/2007 1:20:00 AM

goodbye paints goodbye shadesticks!

on 2/4/2007 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OK, so I am the only one who hates this! I put a neutral shadow over it and it caked up like mad. I will be sticking with Laura Mercier's Eye Basics, which never gave me this problem! And who is this packaging designed for-- I Dream of Jeannie? 13-year-olds?? It's in the swap pile for sure.

on 2/4/2007 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My eyeshadow lasted through a very rough 13 hour shift,five hours of riding a bus, and two hours of shopping after that-20 hours-before I got into a hot shower! The lids itched a little.

The appearance of my eye shadows has changed for the better since I started using this product. No more creasing and fading, this stuff is awesome! I must have read every review here before I made the decision to purchase my first tube -- I should have done it sooner! The application of this primer is easy, the tube comes with a wand. The only problem I foresee is getting the last bit of this product out of this cute but no so practical tube. It only takes a little bit on each lid - if overly applied, eye shadow may appear cakey. If, at times, I use a bit too much, I simply smooth it out over my lids (using my finger) and no problem! Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/2/2007 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Two words: HOLY GRAIL!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh. My. God. I have NEVER used anything near as amazing as this. If there was one beauty essential 'miracle' product every girl had to own, for me it would be this. Eyeshadows were one of my first makeup loves- everything else like lipsticks, blush- they were good too, but I just loved the way the right shadow could make my look come 'alive'. However, I gadually stopped wearing it as it just slid off my face, and by mid morning my MU look was no more, even with MAC. Then I tried this. Sure, I knew it would hold my look in place for a bit longer, but WOW! This stuff holds my makeup on ALL DAY. Even if I'm really sweaty (I play a lot of sport) this stuff still holds up. If you are fed up with your makeup not staying in place (well, just eyeshadow really!) then this is for you. It is easy to use, feels good, and you can't even feel it when it's on. It is just so amazing! HG and definate repurchase! I just don't know what I would do without this stuff!

on 2/1/2007 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this produce, it goes on well with the wand and my eyeshadow stays on. On new years eve I fell asleep with my makeup and woke up with still perfect eye shadow.

on 1/31/2007 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Love Love Love Love. Better than MAC paints if you have oily lids. Light, but really keeps eyeshadow on all day without creasing.

on 1/31/2007 11:57:00 AM

HG primer, what else can I say? My eyeshadow has routinely lasted through showers, hot humid Ohio summer days, and weepy emotional breakdowns with this. My friends joke that I should get endorsement deals for this and Fekkai glossing creme, as they're the two products I recommend constantly.

on 1/29/2007 7:52:00 PM

Nope. I need a base with coverage; Laura Mercier eye basics for me. I can't understand the HG status of this

Video Reviews & Tutorials