Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh. My. God. I have NEVER used anything near as amazing as this. If there was one beauty essential 'miracle' product every girl had to own, for me it would be this. Eyeshadows were one of my first makeup loves- everything else like lipsticks, blush- they were good too, but I just loved the way the right shadow could make my look come 'alive'. However, I gadually stopped wearing it as it just slid off my face, and by mid morning my MU look was no more, even with MAC. Then I tried this. Sure, I knew it would hold my look in place for a bit longer, but WOW! This stuff holds my makeup on ALL DAY. Even if I'm really sweaty (I play a lot of sport) this stuff still holds up. If you are fed up with your makeup not staying in place (well, just eyeshadow really!) then this is for you. It is easy to use, feels good, and you can't even feel it when it's on. It is just so amazing! HG and definate repurchase! I just don't know what I would do without this stuff!

on 2/1/2007 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this produce, it goes on well with the wand and my eyeshadow stays on. On new years eve I fell asleep with my makeup and woke up with still perfect eye shadow.

on 1/31/2007 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Love Love Love Love. Better than MAC paints if you have oily lids. Light, but really keeps eyeshadow on all day without creasing.

on 1/31/2007 11:57:00 AM

HG primer, what else can I say? My eyeshadow has routinely lasted through showers, hot humid Ohio summer days, and weepy emotional breakdowns with this. My friends joke that I should get endorsement deals for this and Fekkai glossing creme, as they're the two products I recommend constantly.

on 1/29/2007 7:52:00 PM

Nope. I need a base with coverage; Laura Mercier eye basics for me. I can't understand the HG status of this

on 1/29/2007 12:45:00 PM

This is my new HG. I love love love it. I can't do eyeshadow without it anymore. My eyeshadow stayed on even after I went wakeboarding at the lake. Mu only complaints are the small bottle, it's cute but holds a lot of the product in, and the price 14.00 but I use it everyday and it lasts at least a month so I guess that is not bad.

I absolutely loved this primer.. it is fantastic for using with mac pigments as the primer really grabs the colour and powder. It lasted through a horrible cold rainy Scottish day and thats really saying something. I adore the packaging too.. it reminds me of a geanie in a lamp... TRULY MAGIC xx

on 1/28/2007 6:33:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!! For as long as I can remember I have always had problems with my shadow creasing. I have tried everything to get the makeup to stay. Nothing worked. I applied some in the middle of my eye with the wand and then smeared it with my finger. AMAZING!! Makeup lasted all day and through a shower!!!!

How could I live without with little bottle of magic? I never wear eyeshadow without this. It would be a sin.

I waited awhile to review this one because I had mixed feelings at first. This stuff is... weird. It's a little sticky until I put powder over it, sometimes it creases, sometimes it even stings my sensitive skin. BUT
I fell asleep with my makeup on last night, and this underneath
and woke up running late for work but didn't need to do my eyemakeup because it was PERFECT. Not a freaking smudge, nothing out of place, NADA.
I am sold.