Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

first 2 sephora stops: UDPP sold out.
finally one was there!!!
i was so syched. decrease by loreal sucked so bad i had to give this a try.
OMG it was like magic.
i hav like the oilist eye lids ever but this stopped from creasing
MIRACLE.

I would never have picked this up if it weren't for MUA, but I'm so glad I did. There was one little box left with my name on it at Sephora and what a great buy! Goes on creamy and truly, truly helps any and all eyeshadow stay put ALL DAY LONG. I couldn't believe how much eyeshadow was coming off during the day, but after using this product the first day i looked in the mirror at work at about 4pm and couldn't believe my eyes! (literally!) My light, shimmery pinks and golds were still there! Wohoo! I'll definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to eye makeup. I'm okay now with applying 3 eyeshadow colors(lol). However, I always had issues with my eyeshadow colors disappearing after a few hours, and also not being able to render the true colors of the eyeshadows on my lids.

Urban Decay Primer Potion changed all that. my eyeshadows stay all all day now, and the colors of the shadows are more vibrant and intense! It's a definite must for everyone!!!

This does stick my eyeshadow like glue. When I need my eye makeup to last all day, this is my go to primer. Although the package is cute it is very difficult to get all the product out without removing the plug on top and then it is messier.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is okay. It helps lessen creasing throughout the day, but I still get creases in my eyeshadow by night. Maybe I have oily lids, I don't know. I use an eyecream as well as a light sunblock for eyes around my eyes (including eyelids), so maybe those products are making my eyelids more "moist" or oily, I'm not sure. When I use this Primer Potion, my eyeshadow shows up better and with more color, and the creasing is lessened by probably 50%. So yes, I would purchase this eye primer again because it does help, but it does not prevent the creasing entirely. At least not on me. It's a good product - not amazing or awesome or anything, but good.

My eyeshdow stays crease-free all day. Even in high humidity. My HG eyeshadow base.

Oh my, you people aren't kidding! I asked the Sephora SA about shadows without shimmer, since I have the creasy problem others have described. To think I was going to give up shimmer because of that! The clerk pointed me toward this fabulous little product, and on day one of testing (which was a FULL day, starting at 6:45am and ending at midnight) this product hit it out of the park! My shadow is STILL on, and STILL in place? How is this possible? You need not ask. Just shell out the $14 and be glad the beauty scientists behind this genie have figured it out for you. UPDATE: The packaging on this is really horrible. Why they would create a tube with a flared out bottom that the wand can't get to is beyond me. Also, it seems that the stopper (which many advise to remove) is too narrow, and takes off too much product from the wand. It will feel like you've run out, but there's lots more in there! Remove the stopper, but hey-- Urban Decay-- you listening? That tube is ridiculous. Someone posted a pic of it cut open, and the product well is NOT straight, it goes all the way into that dumb flare. Fix it!!!

I am in love with this product. I just swipe some on my crease and blend with my fingers into the rest of my eye area. It turns ANY eyeshadow into a more pigmented and crease-free product. I took a shower last night and washed my face in the shower. When I came out, half my eye shadow was still on! I had to remove it with an eye makeup remover for it to all come off. This stuff is amazing and I will never be able to go without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first time that I can actually wear eyeshadow. Before this, it would crease in a matter of a couple of hours. Clinique's eyeshadow base doesn't come close. Wish more stores carried this. I had to get this online from sephora.
THANKS MUA!!!

I have tried several eye primers and this is by far the best there is out there. I have very fair, combo skin and oily eyelids so a primer is a must. The packaging is quite unique, great for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Once applied wait a minute or two and apply shadow/liner. My eyeshadow never needs a touchup, even after a long day, using this product. Found my HG primer and will continue to purchase over and over again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials