October 2, 2014 | 972 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by blee

Shadows always, always crease on me, but not with UDPP. Even alone, it gives my eyes a brighter, smoother look. Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

Believe the hype! This stuff is truly amazing when applied correctly. I just dot a small amount into the creases of my lids and then blend with my finger and wait a minute before applying my shadow. My shadow stays put all day until I wash it off. I don't have to use eye makeup remover either- just my usual Cetaphyl and it comes right off. My shadow stays vibrant all dy long without creasing EVER!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by critesl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I resisted purchasing the UDPP for several months (even though many people said how great it was) because of how disturbingly ugly the packaging was. I finally broke down and bought a tube. Even though I applied only a thin layer, it made my eyes feel as if I had stretched the skin tight and applied a layer of Elmer's or Super glue all over my lid. I had to make sure not to open my eyes all the way for at least 15 minutes after I applied it or the upper and lower parts of my top lid would have stuck together. It made eyeshadow (minerals) nearly impossible to apply, move, or blend - even when I tried applying quite a bit more color than usual. My eyelids felt creepy all day long. I couldn't wait to wash my eyes even though I frequently sleep in my eye makeup. I would never buy this again. I can't wait to get my money back.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

best e/s primer ever! sometimes i go days w/o it if i'm in a rush but it's never the same. my e/s really stays put all day long with primer potion. i've tried the too faced 2nd base primer and isn't nearly as good as this one. the wand is nice & soft, too, for easy application. i <3 <3 <3 this stuff. it is a hot item and i've never had any luck buying them at an actual store...thank goodness for the intersnet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by swimmifish

Um, amazing product. The eyeshadow stays put all day and night when I use this primer. What a great purchase! I used to use Clinique's touch base for eyes, but this dries out if the packaging isn't closed oh so tightly and does not work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by smstanley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ok, this is the BEST PRODUCT EVER for girls with oily eyelids. Before I had this stuff by the end of the day all of my eyeshadow would be in one line in my crease with none to be found on my eyelid where it's supposed to be. But now I don't worry about that at all because my eyeshadow stays on all day and doesn't crease one bit!!! At the end of the day my shadow looks nearly as good as when i put it on. The only drawback is the dumb packaging it comes in, but i can definitely overlook that because it does such an amazing job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by emmartin2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome! I have always had problems with my eyeshadow creasing or wearing off from my oily skin. This product has stopped all of that. I can wear any of my shadows all day and they look just as good as when I applied them in the morning!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by mundy

My HG! Been using it for a year or so now, and I love it. Doesn't change the color of my shadow, and it won't crease or run even in 100+ degrees. A tube will last a long time, I just wish UD made this in travel sizes as well so I could carry it easily. A must try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by j9lucky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUA for heads up on this great product. I love the way my eyes look when I apply eyeshadow, but hours later it disappears. Yesterday I bought this primer and put it on under the eye shadow and I was amazed that the makeup stayed on until I took it off at night. Wish I had known about this years ago!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by snifflez

I cannot stop raving about this product! I didnt wear eyeshadow before because it always creased after a few hours. I've tried Mac paints and Benefit's fyi. Both of those products helped but cannot compare to UDPP! My eyeshadow doesnt crease after even 10 hours! Not even after dancing all night! $14 is a good price for such a wonderful product!