Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/18/2007 10:43:00 AM

Thanks MUA! I love this! Makes my e/s stay put all day, and can be used under cream shadows as well. I used Lumenes eye base earlier, and I found that it made my e/s appear dull, it kinda stole pigment! But very happy with this! Only thing is, it can be hard to find. Pretty packaging too:-)

on 2/18/2007 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a miracle. My eyeshadow stays on all day, no creasing. Also the product is very light - both in shade and in consistency. So it's easy to blend and does not show up dark on my fair eyelids. I am going to buy this for everyone I know! I have tried everything available up until now. This rocks!!!!

on 2/18/2007 6:12:00 AM

First, I couldn't figure out how to get this to work for me - my eye makeup smudged MORE than usual with this on. After the first few times, I figured it had to be applied to bare lids ( I had been using it on top of my my usual eye concealer). However after trying that, my eye makeup STILL smudged. I was gonna try to tweak the way I was using it to see what I was doing wrong - I couldn't believe that something so universally raved about would have the exact opposite effect for me! THEN, I got an allergic reaction to it on my lids - red, itchy, puffy. Never again. Another thing I hated about this was that it made my eyeshadow really uneven and blotchy because of the stickiness of the primer. My eye shadow ended up looking really amateur. I simply cannot understand the raves.

on 2/17/2007 9:05:00 PM

Ok, count me a convert. My e/s looks exactly the same as when I put it on this morning. It's been 12 hours.

on 2/16/2007 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I really didn't think I'd ever find something that could combat my oily eyelids. However, I was hooked on this stuff after the first try! I just use the applicator to put a few dots on each eyelid, then I blend with my fingertip. My eyeshadow and eyeliner stays on all day. Definitely a good buy...I wouldn't be able to wear eyeshadow without it.

on 2/16/2007 10:32:00 AM

This product does what it says. Lays a nice foundation for your shadow to go on. Keeps the shadow on all day, with no creasing! Will be a staple in my makeup bag of tricks.

on 2/16/2007 2:09:00 AM

I dig this stuff. Another staple for my makeup bag, it prevents creasing and fading a hundred percent.

on 2/15/2007 2:32:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 9 months, and will never stop. It helps shadow stay on for hours w/o creasing or fading. I have extremely sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use. This has never harmed my skin (especially being eyes are the most delicate area) It leaves a smooth soft surface, which in turn makes applying shadow and liner even easier!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this. Definately one of my HG products. It makes any eyeshadow look and last better. It limits, if not entirely eliminating, creasing. Almost every shadow lasts all day and through almost anything. I love that it doesn't change the color of any shadow I put on top,a nd doesnt irritate my (sensitive) eyes. The only thing I dont like about it, is that you can't tell how much is left. You can sort of tell when you get near the end, but you can't really get that last little bit out (as youcould in a tube, etc).

on 2/14/2007 11:56:00 AM

I use all sorts of eyeshadow from brand name to drugstore brands and WOW. I live in Canada and they don't sell it here so I was excited when my sample version came in the mail yesterday. I usually have to bring my eyeshadow with me to touch up because it creases a lot but yesterday, i didnt have to. 12 hours and it was PERFECT. I'm amazed. Im going to have to order the bigger version because I'm so thrilled with its results!

Video Reviews & Tutorials