July 25, 2014 | 1771 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by BellaNotte

After reading so much about this I finally got my hands on some and I must say that this is some pretty amazing stuff. Totally worth the $15 ( and the 2 1/2 hour drive!) I was really impressed with how well my shadow stayed on and in place throughout a long day and a nap! I did have a small amount of creasing by after several hours but compared to anything else I've ever tried, who cares! I have very oily skin and no other primer for eyes or face has ever done anything but slid right off. I would prefer it to be packaged in jar or something but i definately will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 11:00:00 AM More reviews by urbandecaychick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's amazing! I love it and always buy it because it actually does what it says! Everyone should have this in their makeup bag. If you don't, you will forever be cursed with creased eyeshadow! It's like a magnet for any eye makeup. It stays the whole day with absolutely NO creasing and makes it stand out more, which I like because I love vibrant and loud colors. If they ever make a primer potion for lip makeup, I will love this stuff forever! I hope they never ever discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this when I went off to Hawaii in the AM & arrived there at night. My e/s stayed fresh looking despite all the facial oiliness I get throughout the day. I barely use much each time, since I smudge it with my fingers for even application. The formulation goes on smoothly & naturally. But becareful not to get onto the eyelashes b/c it's hard to cover up w/ mascara (happened with 1st time use).

Would definitely repurchase this when I know that I will be wearing eye makekup all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jenniferashton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I am the queen of oily skin and my lids are no exception. Usually when i will put on waterproof/long wearing shadow and within 3 hours you can barely tell I was ever wearing shadow except for the creased line of gunk that remains. But with this primer the shadow lasts me ALL DAY and does NOT crease! Consistency is fab, not too thick like a lot of primers out there and color is translucent and works with all. Packaging is adorable and at $13.50 isn't too pricey either (i tried Chanel's $30 version and it was gross and didn't work at all). I hope they don't ever d/c this stuff because it is the only eyelid primer product i have found that works this brilliantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by fluffybomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff. Nothing compares. Price is decent as well. I'm just interested to see how easy or hard it will be to get all of the product out of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by MegamiAG

I'm a part of an online community where a LOT of members RAVE about this product. I'm not one to believe in hype (though said community has never steered me wrong) so instead of running out and buying it, I got it in a swap. I tried it, and was simply. AMAZED. I can't believe how much difference this product makes!!

On days I forget to use it (which is much rarer now), all the effort I put into making my eye makeup look good is completely wasted by the afternoon. With this on, I'm still sparkly (I have a thing for sparkly makeup) at 9:00pm! This will most definitely be a staple for me.

Bonus points for it being from my favorite brand! ;) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ltcttran

I highly recommend this product. I can't believe I ever went without this stuff before I found it. Before I used this, my eyeshadow would crease and my eyelids would get oily. Now, when I use this, my eyeshadow stays vibrant all day, without any signs of creasing at all. However, this product does make eyeshadow harder to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by brokedownrage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Add me to the list of people that love this product! I wear it every day now! It goes on kinda greasy feeling but QUICKLY dries and feels like nothing, keeps the shadow on all day, no creases, wonderful results! I got it at Sephora for 14.50, not too bad a price for name brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by shannon3030

I to have tried just about every primer product out there & NOTHING has ever worked for me. I, like everyone else it seems, have very oily eyelids & my eye makeup within 2 hours is worn right off and i look like a racoon. It creased/smeared so severly that i hated wearing eye makeup.I read the reviews here but i did not want to get my hopes up.
All i have to say is this product delivers what it promises. I am amazed at how long & vibrant my shadow lasts. I think i would cry if they stopped making it. Yes, its that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by beauty_diva

WOW!!! this really delivered. I dont usually carry aroung my liner in my bag becuase the bobbi brown one that I use is clunky so I rely on my liner to last all day. My eyelids are oily and after a few hours, even if the product says its long lasting, it creases. THIS SAVED MY LIFE!! I usually have to squint in the mirror and rub off the creased liner but not anymore! it lasts for hours. Im completly estatic. Would buy again frshure.