December 19, 2014 | 885 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by circe21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this!!! I have tried many other primers - this is the BEST hands down!!! If you have any other primers, try this: put some of each on your hand in stripes, allow them to dry, they put an eyeshadow on each stripe - the UDPP shows and holds the color the best. I tried this with L'oreal primer, MAC paint, and MAC shadow stick as primers and UDPP won hands down!
My only gripe with this is the price, a little much for such a small, amount, but it works so well, I would definitely buy again (and again, and again...)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by deblparker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with everyone else. This product is fabulous and really delivers! Doesn't leave your eyelids feeling cakey like so many other primers do. Eye shadow looks and stays beautiful. Intensifies the color. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by han01

this isnt no gimmick this stuff realy does do what it claims your try it this speaks for itself

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kissmytiarabitch

I got this based on all the reviews and so glad I did. I live in hot and humid louisiana and no matter how well you apply your eye makeup the eyeliner is gonna get smudgey and get racoon-ish but when I put this on it stays put! will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

This is an everyday staple for me. I honestly wouldn't even bother wearing eyeshadow without it. Sunscreen and moisturizers make my lids a bit tacky which translates to creased shadow. Primer Potion completely prevents that. It makes my lids matte and ready for color. You do need to be careful when you apply, because blending it a little bit more difficult than on bare eyelids, but this is small stuff when you're getting perfect eyeshadow for hour upon hour upon hour...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I'm just discovering this amazing product. Thanks to all the positive reviews here at MUA, I jumped on the band wagon too! First off, although I spotted this primer a year ago, I passed it over because I thought it would be too streaky/pasty looking (even under eye shadows) against my chocolate toned skin (MAC NC50). Boy was I wrong! Words can't describe how wonderful this is. Everyone need this in their makeup collection, regardless of skin tone. It applies easily, dries fast and makes even the cheapest eyeshadows look awesome. The lasting power it gives is extraordinary! It is now a very critical part of my makeup application. I highly recommend this one. And, don't let the price tag scare you. It's soooo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mayomi18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*bows down to UDPP* What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Slayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best 14 bucks ever spent! Love, Love, LOVE this product!! Keeps my es fresh all day long with no creases!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by maxinerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally bought this. I now can't believe I lived without it. I didn't have time for it today and my eyeshadow is totally gross; completely creased. Yuck! Never again will I forget my little genie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by fabulous_crystal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!!!!!! I love soft shimmery eyeshadows, but by the end of the day, I usually have on line of shimmer, on the crease of eye!!! This stuff is like glue, but it won't tug on your eye and it goes on pretty invisibly. The wand makes it mess free, but I also use my finger to spread it more evenly. This with clinique color surge eyeshadows is awesome. Buy it!