Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 2/26/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love it - my cuticles get really nasty (and hard, not torn for some reason) from working as a waitress.

I carry this around and when I actually remember to use it three times a day my nails and cuticles look great.

Mine is kind of grainy, but I don't mind. Also love that my hands smell like lemon vs. some kind of industrial scent.

on 2/25/2008 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite Burt's Bees product--it seems to make my nails stronger and my cuticles softer. It also does wonders on helping to fade any yellow tint your nails might have from dark polishes. And, like everyone else has mentioned, the lemon scent is delicious.

on 2/25/2008 9:06:00 PM

Well, I might be the only one who doesn't really like this, but honestly...
Cons:
- hard to use; it comes in a tin, so you're supposed to scoop it out with your fingers and spread it around? it's not very soft, but rather waxy, so scooping it doesn't work too well
- greasy and doesn't dry, so you can't touch anything after you apply it
- my cuticles are still dry after a week of using it

Pros:
- I like the lemon-y smell!

on 2/23/2008 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I don't see why anyone would choose chemical filled products over this.

The smell is wonderful, and feels great going onto your skin. It keeps me from getting hang nails and maintains the natural sheen my nails have. Anyone looking for a good cuticle/nail cream should really consider this.

I've watched the price climb over the years though, There are other natural oils and butters that are probably great for nails too, but I have yet to try them.

But overall, this stuff is really good.

on 2/22/2008 10:36:00 PM

I like its refreshing scent and how moisturizing it is. I remembered when I first tried it in the drugstore, I was just trying for fun and i put a huge amount on my finger tips, and just 2 days later, I could see stripping of my finger tips were cured! After that, i just bought small jar and use it whenever i have cuticle sticking out, i am not sure if it's a miracle, but it's definitely a keeper.

Love this! it smells really good and every time i use it, i notice my nail improve in strength and they actually grow. I just need to get in the habit of using it daily.

on 2/18/2008 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have to be honest here, I never thought I would have shelled out $7.99 CAN for some cuticle treatment...but I did. Thanks to other reviews on here about this amazing product my cuticles now look beautiful!!!

I'm a softball player and have dry hands and skin and no moisturizer could ever help the state of my hands and cuticles. Since I was a child my cuticles were dry, then I'd pick at them..and well you can imagine the rest! Since I've been using the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream they've softened and have actually started healing!

I love the scent, it smells like Lemon Meringue Pie! And it does take a while to sink in because it's got beeswax in it, but it's worth the wait! I apply it whenever I put my hand cream on and ALWAYS apply it before bed.

I'm so thrilled with the results I show everyone my hands because they know how ugly they used to be :S. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll be a hand model soon! haha

on 2/15/2008 9:10:00 PM

Smells great and is very hydrating. I am glad they changed the tin - much easier to use.

on 2/11/2008 7:19:00 PM

It is ok it does make your cuticles look nice on the spot but it does not last long. Smelly really nice

on 2/11/2008 9:17:00 AM

First things first...if you hate lemons or the smell of lemons...don't buy this. It does have a very strong lemon smell to it. Although I think it smells more like a foody lemon than a household cleaner lemon.
It is a tad greasy upon applying it, but that goes away in a few minutes and leaves my cuticles nice and soft. It works well on my nails, too. I noticed they are less brittle and don't peel when I use this. The packaging doesn't bother me...I like the little tin because it is compact enough to take anywhere with me. I will buy this again when I run out.

Popular Treatments