November 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting to like this product but I do! I thought it would be some variation on Vaseline but it really does give the nails a nice sheen and it seems to last through multiple hand-washings. I stopped wearing nail polish and getting professional manicures but I want my hands to look nice. This does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by boss_lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been a nail-biter my whole life. After I graduated university and began working an awful job just to get by, my nail biting graduated from a bad habit to a near-obsession. I also began biting the skin around my poor nails. Awful and disgusting, I know.

Now that I've begun to accept/take control of certain things in my life, I've decided to try (once more) to quit biting my nails. If you've ever seen anyone who bites their skin as well, it's like a train-wreck. It's scabby, bleed-y, puffy, red, and overall disgusting. I began using the Burt's Bees cuticle butter before bed, as suggested. It's been only a week, and my poor fingers are almost completely healed. Seriously- I wish I could post a before/after picture, but I don't have any (plus, that'd gross everyone out).

Smells fantastic, good ingredients, nice and rich, no animal testing... my only issue is with the packaging; wish it came in a pump (just for sterility's sake), but I'll live. Five outta five.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by auggiegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall a decent product. I picked it up on clearance at CVS. This creme softens my cuticles and smells good. My only complaint about this product is that it seems to harden over time which makes it difficult to scoop out of the container. I did a test between this product and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This was by far the better product. The cuticles on my Burt's hand were soft and moisturized while the Sally's hand had very little improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetestcoma

I defintely think this is the best cuticle cream ever! Great results, good scent, awesome price...nothing negative to say. I regret buying L'occitane after I couldn't find this at the drug store... should've just bought this on-line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ceeRennycee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where to start? I love everything about this cuticle cream. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy (which I *hate*). On rare days when I'm not wearing polish I work this into my cuticles and nails really well and it keeps them hydrated and healthy-looking. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time and it smells great to boot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after buying and receiving as gifts several burts bees 'gift packs' i have a lifetime supply i like it, but i always forget about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does the trick and smells great. Comes in a cute tin to boot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard about this product on the nail board, but often forget to pick it up at the drugstore.

finally got this product. I did try the tester at the store and liked the scent. It does give me a craving for lemonade though=)

It's very effective and great to use in the morning,night, whenever.

I also have the SH cuticle oil, but sometimes forget to apply that at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen25

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.