September 16, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesyou

this used to be my favorite lip balm! but then winter hit and my lips were dry and cracked and this one did not help. this is more for people who don't need a lot of moisture. if your looking for a good lip balm i cant say anofe good stuff about my c.o bigelow rose salve i got this at bath and body works and it was the only lip balm that healed my chapped lips and maintains moisture LOVE it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is what got me, I'm a sucker for cute packaging.
I got the peach shade which is a little more shimmery than I had imagined. I'm definitely going to try the other colors, because this was more shimmer than color and I'm hoping the others are more color than shimmer.
Cute packaging, good variety of colors, good price, glides on smoothly.
A win!
(The only reason I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 is how quickly it wears off.)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelightxo

I have this lip balm in 3 different flavors/colors and i am kind of iffy on this product. "quenched" is my favorite because of the moisture it gives and it's light scent. I am not very fond of the colors the other balms give off. Hopefully the new collection has more flattering colors with a better pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by punrara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love these! I'm obsessed with these and I went on a hunt on New Years Eve to find the Limited Edition colors released only for the next month. Now I own every single tube available in the U.S., lol.

(If you guys are in NYC and want to find the LEs, the Walgreen in Astor Place on the 6 line has them all!!)

I absolutely l o v e these. I've used the Peppermint so much that I already got a new tube as a backup. Some are slightly tinted and they smell so good!

I think the re-release of the LEs have a different formula from the original lip balms, though. I bought Twinkle and Coral Crush in the 2-pack release a few months back and then Pink Wink, Yummy Plummy and Melon Mania in the recent release in individual packages. The recent release tubes feel a lot creamier than the other tubes. The texture feels a bit different, imho.

At any rate, I absolutely adore these lip balms. I was absolutely crushed when I couldn't find the Pink Wink/Peach Kiss 2-pack. I thought they wouldn't release Pink Wink on it's own but I'm so glad they did!! They all smell super good.

They don't stay on for 8 hours for me, but that could also be because I lick and rub my lips constantly. I always have to reapply it because I love the feel of putting on a new layer. The one really good thing I've noticed from Baby Lips is that the colors pretty much stay. They tint my lips and the colors stay for a very long time even if I forget to reapply it. (Which is, tbh, an issue for me since I always find myself with it being rubbed outside the lines of my lips, lmfao. So please beware of that!)

I really kinda wish the international and U.S. tubes were the same. :( I always get really jealous when I see the colors in other countries because they're different and I legitimately want to own every single tube available. I really want to try the mango one!!

tl;dr? I love the Baby Lips lip balms. They're absolutely fantastic. The packaging is vibrant and adorable and I can't get enough of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rocketbabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend, and this is definitely one of the best -- if not *the* best balm I've ever used. The only thing that could possibly trump it is Lucas' Papaw Ointment, but I currently use both of them.
I live in New Zealand where we have the balms in the Chapstick-type tube rather than the ones with the long, clear lids. So far I've used the Berry, Orange, Cherry and Mango flavours and I love them all. It goes on smooth, not greasy at all. It's lovely and moisturising and leaves a light clear gloss with good lasting power. The fruity scents are delicious and I'm constantly applying it throughout the day, even though it lasts a pretty long time. The name is apt, it really does give you baby-soft lips. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by peebeejeebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lot Of Moisture and long lasting. Cool and refreshing from the menthol. Surprisingly effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

This is the best lip balm ever. It feels so soft and makes my lips super smooth. I have Cherry, Quenched and Watermelon. I love the nice pink color you get with Cherry. It does what I wish the Revlon Lip Butters did for me. These don't have any particular smell or taste, good or bad. They're just super moisturizing. I apply this balm probably ever hour of the day throughout the winter, just for that extra bit of moisture. You can't go wrong with these. Plus, the packaging is ADORABLE. I love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Korra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have big lips so they always get chapped. I saw these and wanted to buy them, so I finally bought the clear candy cane one yesterday at Target for about $3. I put it on and it was smooth and very soothing. My lips were no longer chapped. CON(S:) The candy cane scent lasts for a few minutes but that's fine with me.
Will buy again and I will try the colored ones too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by cutepug

works

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product very much. I got this in 'quenched' and it works okay. The balm doesn't last longer than about an hour but it works as a great base for lipsticks. Really smoothes out the colors. It works a bit better than normal chapsticks. I thought the container was cute and it really slicks on well. Would buy again.