December 18, 2014 | 1546 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I am big on lip moisturizers. They are placed strategically everywhere in my house, car, coat pocket, lab coat etc. So I was really excited when baby lips came out because I love to try new products. I purchased the clear one. The product comes in very pretty packaging which is why I gave it a five in that area. I so wanted to love this product, however the moisture goes away about two minutes after application and it has a sort of gritty feel. I was pretty disappointed. I definitely prefer eos.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by wildflower17

I've had my Baby Lips for about a week now and am loving it. It seems fairly moisturizing, since it's winter right now and my lips haven't cracked yet. I usually use Burt's Bees and was pleasantly surprised that it's just as effective, plus it smells great and adds a cute tint. It makes my lips as soft as a baby's butt and last for an hour or two before fading (I think that's about the average for most chapsticks). My only issue is my own fault. I got it in Pink Wink and it's too pale for my lips, giving them this pink-almost-white tint.
I am very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more Baby Lips in the future.

EDIT:
I bought another Baby Lips in Cherry Me last week and LOVE IT! I've been wearing it constantly. It gives my lips this beautiful red look without being over-powering. I heard that it would make it look like you were wearing red lipstick without being really bright, so that's why I bought it. It doesn't. It just looks like you're wearing red-tinted lip balm. At first, I was disapointed by this, but after wearing it a couple times I decided I loved it! Especially since I'm not big on lipstick (it never lasts very long and I tend to buy bad colors).
Also, I think that it is very moisturizing. My lips are dry, but that's just because it's winter and raining and freezing outside. Baby Lips, I think, is doing a great job minimizing the chapping. Plus it has made my lips SO soft!
I give this product two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ziggymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Baby Lip balm! It does it's job, it really improves the texture of your lips, mine get softer and softer each time i use it and makes my lips look plumper. If your not into color then i don't recommend this lip balm because it stays true to color, each one definitely has it's own shade and smell. However, be careful some of the darker shades like 'cherry' gets that brittle gritty feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by babylips235

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lol, I think you could probally tel I already LOVE this product because of my name, it's perfect! I love the peach, I used it all & it smells great! The scents smell good and they moisturize very well, and I have about everyone of them except the clear quench one I lost it :(( but I'll buy a new one(: They are soo great I will buy these again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this product up today. Really enjoying so far. Will definite
Y keep he. In my purse and use before my lipstick in mornings!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I purchased this product after hearing so many raves about it, but I am disappointed in it since it seems to dry out my lips and does not moisturize them at all. It does provide a nice red tint to my lips. I will not be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I live in Australia so the flavours and packaging is different to the US. I have the flavours Menthol, Anti-Oxident Berry and Mango Pie and Pink Blast from the 'Glow' collection. The original babylips arent supposed to have any colour just smell and taste nice and the babylips glow has a slight pink colour. My lips have never been in better condition since i've been using this my lips are so moisturised and smooth absolutely looove it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by isabelle155699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging! Super cute!!! The product is decent and does what it says...it moisturizes and adds a slight tint. I'd suggest trying it out if you haven't already!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by dimsum643

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm, this is kind of my love-hate product. First off, I like the packaging the cap stays on, and there are a range of colors. The first lip balm i tried from the line was quenched. It has a cute blue packaging. Maybelline claims it improves the health of your lips, that I do not believe after trying this product. When I first applied it, it feels moisturizing and it has a silky/slippery texture, but when the product comes off my lips feel horrible! They were peeling and cracked. I love the scent of this it smells like gummy bears, kind of nostalgic. The smell is tainted with a bit of sun screen.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

I bought the red one (cherry), and I liked it at first. Nice, sheer, red pop of color. However, it does not moisturize very well and the color starts to pill after a while. Forget it if your lips are chapped at all. But on healthy lips with no issues or flaking, it works okay. Probably would not buy again, though.