Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/23/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This lip balm smells incredible and the colors are pretty. When I first got it I used it all the time but then it started to dry out my lips. I still use it occasionally and I'm fine but I can't use it alot.

on 4/22/2013 7:33:00 AM

UPDATE : IMO Quenched is the main reason I love this line. I love the simple gloss with SPF it delivers. Perfect for easy breezy summer days. The other shades are hit and miss depending on your skin tone. But nothing beats the texture & soothing of Quenched. These do not have lanolin or beeswax in them, so A+ for anyone with those issues. I don't care about the cutesy packaging (kind of surprised how many people comment with love and hate for the packaging...it's completely irrelevant to me. My praise comes from a non-irritating ingredient list & cheap, easy, soothing product itself.

ORIGINAL POST: I have the clear basic Quenched (no color, just a soft glisten to the lips, smells fruity w/SPF). I am quite happy. I have been dealing with major lip issues (allergic reaction or fungal or really dry lips TBD). But they are slowly on the mend. This is the FIRST lip product I have been able to use in 6 months that is portable (I use jojoba oil and Aquaphor at home) and makes my lips look supple again. It doesn't sink into my dry creases. It leaves a glossy sheen across the lips, not sinking in to the lips. Yet it is not the goopy mess that a lip gloss can be...it is much more like a great lipstick sans color. The plain Quenched is hands down my favorite. For the first time in 6 months my lips look soft, supple and polished. Now, I am not saying this cured my lips...they were looking up on their own. But they would still look bad under lipsticks (if I could find one that doesn't irritate me) after a while. With the Baby Lips I feel like I have my old lips back!

on 4/22/2013 3:56:00 AM

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

on 4/21/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have peach kiss and punch. I love them! Someone's it's hard to stop applying cause my lips feel so smooth! At first my lips did peel but that's cause I over moisturized. I love that peach kiss has SPF 15 and has a very sheer glittery tint. Will repurchase!

on 4/21/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really love this stuff, but only in two colors. Grape Vine & Punch. Moisturizes and adds a hint of color. This stuff is amazing! Love love love!

on 4/20/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

1. Very cute, love the Baby Lips' packaging.
2. BONUS! They tint your lips more than expected!
3. Smells so good!
4. HALLELUJAH, they work! Have a good moisturizing effect that is visible after a few days of use.

Final Scores...

Would buy again, not at a bad price, variety of colors, moisturizes.

on 4/19/2013 10:29:00 PM

I love it

on 4/18/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was on an endless search to find a tinted lip balm and one day Baby lips came down from heaven. I'm not a strong lipstick wearer and usually prefer a lip pencil and chapstick. Baby lips gave me better moisture than most chapsticks and a sheer color similar to what a lip pencil can do. Plus they smell awesome, sort of like a tinted bonnie bell with the different flavors. Plus the price being between $2-$3 allows me to buy multiples. I also like the packaging because unlike many tinted lip balms, you can actually see the color instead of guessing from the name or swatch on the label. Only draw back is, as with most chapsticks/lipbalms, you have to reapply throughout the day.

on 4/18/2013 8:01:00 PM

Everyone was raving about baby lips, so I thought I'd try it. I got Grape Vine which has a pinkish-reddish-purpleish tint to it. I really like this product! I usually hate grape scented things but isn't strong at all. The only thing is it has SPF20 hwhich is good, but it kind of has a taste/scent thingy that's kind of like sunscreen which isn't very nice . Also.. It says on the package that's it lasts for 8hours.... It dosent. I have to re apply every 20 minutes! I liked it though, I would definitely recommend!! :)

on 4/18/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say, I've tried so many lip balms. But BABY lips was by far the best and my favorite. I was so happy to have finally found a lip balm that suits me well. I got the clear kind, which is good for me because most of the time I don't like having color on my lips. BABY lips has sunscreen which I believe is SPF 20, which is nice for being out in the sun. I love how it smells and how it applies to the lips. It stays on for a long time so you don't have to re-apply a lot. The packaging is so adorable and the price isn't bad. I would most defiantly buy this product agin. I was very pleased.

Popular Lip Treatments