Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/10/2013 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Lovvviiiing this product gonna buy all of them certainly keeps my lips moist cute packaging nice soft colour great for my age group they r small compact and have SPF in them with a hint of colour!!! Definitely my most favorite Chapstick!! Would recommend this for normal lips wouldn't fully heal dry lips that r really bad all In all great product

on 4/10/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm so glad I found this stuff! In the harsh Canadian winter, Baby Lips is a godsend. It leaves my lips moisturized and supple all day and gives me extra protection with its built-in SPF. One tube lasts forever. Will absolutely be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!! It works so well and i would definitely buy it again!

These are my favourite Chapstick! They are true to there color and work so well! They really do make your lips baby soft!

on 4/7/2013 7:54:00 AM

These are so amazing. They moisturize and leave a colorful tint to your lips. Some are clear, if you just want moisture, and most have SPF. My favorite is Cherry Me. I love these little guys, and really recommend them. :)

I admit it, the cute and colorful packaging is what attracted me to try this product. I bought the "quenched" unscented one. I do not feel that this moisturizes my lips one bit. I actually feel that it makes my lips DRY. I will stick with my Vanilla Softlips from now on!

on 4/7/2013 3:20:00 AM

I have this in "Berry" and I absolutely luuuuurve the scent! I use this over my Maybelline color sensational in Totally Toffee or as a balm under my Dior Addict Beige Casual. The MUA taught me this technique so it adds a little gloss- like- shine- effect. I also got "Menthol" as a gift that came with a magazine. I loveeeee it. I love the bright colorful tubes it comes in.. Its sooo cute and girly.

on 4/7/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a clear one, Peppermint. Its scent is pretty darn good. I have a soft spot for minty things, so I was willing to overlook the fact that the menthol was probably doing bad things to my lips lol. Despite that, it seems reasonably moisturizing. I wouldn't expect these to save me from a horribly chapped, bleeding pucker, but they do well enough for daily maintenance. The SPF is a nice touch.
I actually have no idea what the price is, as it was gifted to me by a friend. I'd be willing to pay up to $4~5 for this stuff though.
I asked around, and a lot of people find the packaging adorable. A few thought it was tacky. I do find some of the color combos gross, like the package for Cherry Me. I quite like the lime-green-and-purple colors of my Peppermint though. I find it almost punkish, heh. But very cute.

on 4/6/2013 12:29:00 PM

I have every baby lips except the limited edition ones and im obsessed! These are really awesome for soft lips and just a hint of color!

on 4/4/2013 11:35:00 PM

I don't really like the colored ones as much, but the clear ones are extremely nice on the lips. Although the packaging isn't the best its okay, I mean what do you really expect? Overall I think this is an amazing everyday lipbalm.

Popular Lip Treatments