Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/14/2006 1:35:00 PM

I hated this!! It is sooo sticky and gooey and your hair totally sticks to it, my finance didn't want to kiss me because he got this sticky stuff all over his lips and the color is very light, so if you have dark lips already or are olive complected like me, it will probably be too light for you.

on 4/10/2006 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this was disgusting! i didn't think that i DON't like that much steaky kinds of glosses - but juicy tubes made me find it out. after some hours my head just feel bad because of the smell, it actually don't have the taste - but it seemed to me that it does. too heavy, yes - pretty colors and stays on for a long time - but not for me.

bought in kopengagen tax free shop for 17 usd. selled to one sticky-glosses-fangirl.

This IS a moisturizing gloss! Definately did not expect htat! I have one in Daiquiri and expect to get more, many more! Very wt-glossy, although it is quite sticky it has amazing staying power. Have fun with the great sheer shades! THe application is alright, but sometimes get messy. I think the tube is seffective and actually quite cute looking/

Sticky, heavy, does not moisturize or stay on long. Disappointing.

on 3/29/2006 9:26:00 PM

Very sticky and gooey. Big mistake wearing this to school because it rubbed off onto my face and for half the day I had people staring at me wondering why my cheeks where shiny and sticky looking. I also tried washing it off a couple times but that didn't help at all. I could only get it off with my Pond's MakeUp Remover Towlettes.

on 3/26/2006 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just really don't like this product. The colors are nice, but that's it. The product is so sticky--I just can't wear it. I like Cover Girl Smoothwear Liptints much better (the best actually) or Clinique Impossibly Glossy.

once you buy one..you are going to have to get another...and then..you just cant stop. too cute and tastes great. can be gooey at times but i actually expect that from a lip gloss. price is dirt cheap especially coming from Lancome. too many colours to list down. And i keep losing them anyway LOL. I have started to move on to the ones with tiny sparkles in them but juicy tubes are perfect for the day. not overpowering and just nice. use alone or over lipstick. i dont wear lipstick so i stick to these.

on 3/24/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

repurchase: heck yes
why?: because it's long lasting, great colors
negatives: sticky but for me it's not that bad but i guess (from other comments) it really bothers some people
High quality gloss with pretty colors

on 3/24/2006 10:01:00 AM

Let me preface this by saying that I generally cannot stand lipglosses - any of them - which have to be applied with the finger. Too much fiddle and a tissue isn't always to hand. I equally am no fan of sticky lip glosses.

Juicy tubes have both detested qualities. And yet I love it. For me, they are one of the very few glosses which makes your lips look glossy instead of greasy, they taste delicious and the colours are lovely.

They are a whole bunch of imitation of juicy tubes. Not one of them is that great. Sure, the colour/gloss doesn't last...but, hey, it's a gloss. No gloss lasts longer than a brief time.

on 3/20/2006 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite is Frozen Punch (Pop) because it is an icy pink that tingles and appears to amplify the pout. Unfortunately JT's are not my favourite l/g because they are extremely sticky and in turn feel very heavy and oppressive on the lips, making me feel like I'm almost suffocating while I have them on. Will not re-purchase. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin