Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/23/2006 4:39:00 PM

I was really upset with these. Ive been wanted them awhile. They have no color pigment whatsoever and look different on my lips then they do in the tube. They smell nice, but why would you just buy a lipgloss to smell it? The only one that I like is Cherry Burst, a red, but not alone because it shows up pinkish rather than red. I dont reach for the 4 JT I have EVER. Boo.

on 4/18/2006 3:51:00 PM

The best lip gloss in the world, hands down! I love, love, love it! It smells great, the color is fabulous and not sticky at all! It can last through a couple of sips, but it needs to be reapplied only once after that! It's a wonderful product and I look forward to many more colors! I have a ton and what are you waiting for, go out and purchase now!

on 4/14/2006 1:35:00 PM

I hated this!! It is sooo sticky and gooey and your hair totally sticks to it, my finance didn't want to kiss me because he got this sticky stuff all over his lips and the color is very light, so if you have dark lips already or are olive complected like me, it will probably be too light for you.

on 4/10/2006 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this was disgusting! i didn't think that i DON't like that much steaky kinds of glosses - but juicy tubes made me find it out. after some hours my head just feel bad because of the smell, it actually don't have the taste - but it seemed to me that it does. too heavy, yes - pretty colors and stays on for a long time - but not for me.

bought in kopengagen tax free shop for 17 usd. selled to one sticky-glosses-fangirl.

This IS a moisturizing gloss! Definately did not expect htat! I have one in Daiquiri and expect to get more, many more! Very wt-glossy, although it is quite sticky it has amazing staying power. Have fun with the great sheer shades! THe application is alright, but sometimes get messy. I think the tube is seffective and actually quite cute looking/

Sticky, heavy, does not moisturize or stay on long. Disappointing.

on 3/29/2006 9:26:00 PM

Very sticky and gooey. Big mistake wearing this to school because it rubbed off onto my face and for half the day I had people staring at me wondering why my cheeks where shiny and sticky looking. I also tried washing it off a couple times but that didn't help at all. I could only get it off with my Pond's MakeUp Remover Towlettes.

on 3/26/2006 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just really don't like this product. The colors are nice, but that's it. The product is so sticky--I just can't wear it. I like Cover Girl Smoothwear Liptints much better (the best actually) or Clinique Impossibly Glossy.

once you buy one..you are going to have to get another...and then..you just cant stop. too cute and tastes great. can be gooey at times but i actually expect that from a lip gloss. price is dirt cheap especially coming from Lancome. too many colours to list down. And i keep losing them anyway LOL. I have started to move on to the ones with tiny sparkles in them but juicy tubes are perfect for the day. not overpowering and just nice. use alone or over lipstick. i dont wear lipstick so i stick to these.

on 3/24/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

repurchase: heck yes
why?: because it's long lasting, great colors
negatives: sticky but for me it's not that bad but i guess (from other comments) it really bothers some people
High quality gloss with pretty colors

Recommended for Medium Skin