Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/29/2006 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I agree with nicesmile. However, the Tubes come in some lovely colors. But they usually dry out my lips, and make them peel.

on 4/28/2006 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this product is highly over-rated...

A lovely lipgloss range I'll keep on repurchasing. They have excellent texture, strong shine (not glimmery though), some are opalescent. They also smell like a million bucks. On the lips the colour usually fades from what it looks like in the tube (which makes some shades great for nude lips). If you want extra colour, you can use it over lips filled with an appropriate shade of lip contour crayon, it looks amazing! At first it feels sticky, but in 5 minutes the stickiness disappears as the product settle down on lips. It has excellent staying power for a lipgloss, the tube is quite large and will last long, the applicator is easy to use and control. Definitely a product I'll keep on buying, it has great quality and is versatile (applied straight on lips, over lip contour filled lips, over lipstick...).

on 4/24/2006 6:08:00 PM

its too sticky and my lips feel gross.

on 4/23/2006 4:39:00 PM

I was really upset with these. Ive been wanted them awhile. They have no color pigment whatsoever and look different on my lips then they do in the tube. They smell nice, but why would you just buy a lipgloss to smell it? The only one that I like is Cherry Burst, a red, but not alone because it shows up pinkish rather than red. I dont reach for the 4 JT I have EVER. Boo.

on 4/18/2006 3:51:00 PM

The best lip gloss in the world, hands down! I love, love, love it! It smells great, the color is fabulous and not sticky at all! It can last through a couple of sips, but it needs to be reapplied only once after that! It's a wonderful product and I look forward to many more colors! I have a ton and what are you waiting for, go out and purchase now!

on 4/14/2006 1:35:00 PM

I hated this!! It is sooo sticky and gooey and your hair totally sticks to it, my finance didn't want to kiss me because he got this sticky stuff all over his lips and the color is very light, so if you have dark lips already or are olive complected like me, it will probably be too light for you.

on 4/10/2006 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this was disgusting! i didn't think that i DON't like that much steaky kinds of glosses - but juicy tubes made me find it out. after some hours my head just feel bad because of the smell, it actually don't have the taste - but it seemed to me that it does. too heavy, yes - pretty colors and stays on for a long time - but not for me.

bought in kopengagen tax free shop for 17 usd. selled to one sticky-glosses-fangirl.

This IS a moisturizing gloss! Definately did not expect htat! I have one in Daiquiri and expect to get more, many more! Very wt-glossy, although it is quite sticky it has amazing staying power. Have fun with the great sheer shades! THe application is alright, but sometimes get messy. I think the tube is seffective and actually quite cute looking/

Sticky, heavy, does not moisturize or stay on long. Disappointing.

Recommended for Medium Skin