September 17, 2014 | 2031 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jessieheartsmakeup

This stuff is awesome! I love it. I use it in the morning on the day when I dont wash my hair (every 2 days) just to get rid of any greasyness going on and its great! I have the one in the pink container so I think it smells a bit better than the original. I don't understand people who spend loads on the high end dry shampoos when this is here!
Its so good I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

I cannot give up my Pronto Oscar Blandi because I just love the lemony smell of my hair when I use it but this Batiste works just as good (the scent is tolerable). I have 1 in my car & 1 in my locker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MadeasRage

I love this! It makes hair look almost as fresh as if it were washed. The smell is kind of unpleasant, but overall a very good value. Students, especially, might find this a lifesaver ( I do).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Katrinaelef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I finally caved and bought this stuff. A bit reluctantly because the can looks so cheapy and outdated (ya, I'm a sucker sometimes for marketing...). But wow, amazing product! I just can't believe how inexpensive this stuff is and that it works so well. Left no chalky residue in my hair, smells great, and really sops up oil. Of course, it's not the same as showering (for me anyhow), but it works MUCH bettter than Oscar Blondi by far and 1/4 of the price. My hair is dark brown, fine, and very oily after a day; this Batiste spray works great for me.
I almost forgot to add: if you like your hair very shimmery, this will, of course, leave it not quite as shiny because it mops up all the oil. BUT, sill, it's much much better than other hair powders I've tried and is hardly noticable. However, if you want your hair really shiny but need to use this stuff here's what I do: 1) Use it as directed on can, then... 2)Try misting a squirt or two of Matrix "Color Smart: Reflective Shine Spray" on top (from a distance), then comb through with a natural bristle brush or fine-toothed comb - Viola, good as new and very shiny! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $6 at Pharmasave drug store. I hate when my bangs become 'stringy-looking' at the end of the day so I decided to give this product a try. It is good for freshening up your hair for days when you go out for dinner after work. The oiliness at the roots flatten my hair but this product absorbs the oil, thus bringing back the volume in my hair. However, this stuff can make your hair look MATTE and dull so don't spray it anywhere other than the roots. I don't use this product a lot because I prefer to simply re-wash my bangs: the time it takes to wash my bangs in the sink and blow-dry is about the same time it takes to spray in the dry-shampoo and brush it out. But I imagine this stuff would be especially useful for e.g. camping trips or travelling. This stuff WORKS but won't be repurchasing because (1) it isn't all that useful to me and (2) this stuff sprays white and my hair is black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would have to wash my hair everyday if it wasn't for this gem! i have very dark hair yet find that this product doesnt make my hair look white at all. it makes my hair look freshly washed, more textured and with more volume and body. It is also cheap, smells good, and is simply indispensible. i just wish they sold minis for my handbag!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Belladore1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried more expensive dry shampoos (like Toni & Guy) but this is by far my absolute favourite.
The price for what you get is great (2.05 from Boots), it smells amazing (blue/original) and works great - my hair was very greasy today (3 days since last wash) and now looks like it's just been washed again.
This will definitely be bought again and again, I can't wait to try the other versions.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lovemygold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I read reviews about this product in several magazines, and let me tell you... it is absolutly wonderful. The smell is awesome, it has to be sprayed at a distance. You brush it out, preferably with a natural bristle brush. Leaves your hair smelling just washed & removes other product build up or any greasiness.Perfect for in between washes. The only thing is you can not see how much you have left as it comes in a aerosol can. I bought the tropical version today, it smells even better. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Kristi9630

This stuff is fabulous! It gets the greasy out of my roots. It is also great to use to help build volume in clean hair. The fragrance isn't too strong. I like this product more than Oscar Blandi, and it costs a third as much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the pink batiste and i love the smell of it! Totally gets rid of bar hair smell. Also for $6 this is the best deal in dry shampoos!

I have blond hair (dyed) with darker roots which become more noticeable as they get oily. The dry shampoo does spray on light which is great for me but darker hair might have a problem with the lightness.

It definitely takes away the greasiness and keeps it away for days longer but your hair won't be quite as swingy.