Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 12/21/2009 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love it! I use the blush version for the scent it really helps when your tight for time. :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Great product. I have REALLY greasy hair, especially my fringe/bangs so this comes in great handy!! I spray this on my roots and leave it for a few minutes while i do my makeup, then i massage this into my hair and brush out. Amazing. Its like i've just washed my hair and the greasiness is gone!! Woooh! and its really cheap and lasts ages so this is definetly my HG!! Great product.

on 12/21/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've only used this twice but so far so good. I like to use it on my bangs mostly since they tend to get oily faster than the rest of my hair and since my hair drys out pretty bad when I wash it daily this stuff really helps. I only gave it 4 because having only used it twice the can feels pretty light so I'm sure it'll run out soon but at 8 bucks at Sally's I can't really complain too much. Overall, great product.

on 12/11/2009 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I go throught this stuff so fast. I love it on those school mornings where you think "why didn't I wash my hair last night?". I love the smell of 'tropical', it's my favourite.
My sister's always using it so I'm buying her some for Christmas, haha.
The packaging is cute and it's a little expensive ($10 in Aus).
I wouldn't use this for more than a couple of uses in a row, because the product builds up in your hair and it can get gross.
I take this to sleepovers and use it in the morning and I love the tiny sizes you can get them in, stick it in your bag and away we go!

I've also heard that they're bringing out ones for brown/black hair! I can't wait! No longer will I hear one of my friends say, "you've got a grey hair!!".

on 11/20/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOOOOOVE this dry shampoo. I have the Blush version, and the scent is amazing. Anytime I use it, even after the day is over the pretty scent still lingers. My boyfriend loves the scent. I disagree with a comment I read below, I think the can lasts forever! I'm sure it depends on how often you use it. But I use it about twice a week, and I bought the can a few months ago, so I think it lasts a long time! I love taking it on vacation with me, especially beach vacations when I don't want to look greasy, but I don't want to wash my hair if it's going to get wet. I will always keep a can of this on hand in my purse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Ok so i bought one of this after having to wear my hair down for work (i need to keep my tattoos behind my eaer covered) Well since i would usually just wash my hair everyday and put it in a bun it was no biggy but now that i have to wear it down is kinda of a pain having to style it every day so i figured if i dont wash it everyday would be good but my hair starts getting oily the second day. I bought this based on the reviews but i didnt like it much. Maybe am not using it correctly but it left my hair White!!!! I have super black hair so that didnt help at all. The only thing i liked is it gave me volume....Yup. Well if am using it incorrectly please someone let me know??? I really want to like this.

My love for this product is huge!!!! it makes a huge difference when your hair is just starting to get a tad greasy but you cant wash it right away!!!

plus i find that i LOVE the way my hair sit when Ive used this... often ill use if when my hair doesn't really need it... just kinda adds more volume?

love love love it.

i find the can runs out pretty quick though!

on 11/16/2009 3:15:00 AM

I really love this stuff on my hair, it bounces it up and makes it look great BUT it breaks me out around my hairline and wherever my hair touches my face.

Once I'm off accutane though I will use this :)

on 11/16/2009 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have been using klorane on my hair and I love it but it's pretty expensive at 25 bucks a can. I saw this reviewed on here and decided to give it a shot and it's actually pretty awesome! Not an overpowering smell, gives my hair body and takes away grease. I have thick hair and blow dry it straight so i tend to try to make my blow-outs last about 4 or 5 days and this stuff makes 4th or 5th day hair pretty clean again. And at about 7 bucks a can at sallys you really can't beat it. I tried the original, I'll probably try the other scent in the pink can next.

I purchased the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original from Sally Beauty. I had read the reviews of this product online and wanted to try it out. My hair gets oily really fast and this product is my savior. When I spray the dry shampoo, my hair feels very light and automatically refreshed. You know when you wash your hair in the morning and at the end of the day it feels a little down but not dirty? Or how it feels the day after you wash your hair? That's exactly how this dry shampoo makes your hair feel. This product is a must for those who get oily scalps very fast. I paid $7.29 plus tax. Definitely worth the price compared to the more expensive ones. Plus it smells really nice and doesn't make me cough.

Top Rated Batiste Products