August 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mirakoh

My friend intro this product to me a few days ago... I'm loving the light feeling as it's almost like water. I was using Fancl Mild cleansing oil for a few years but wanting to change to removal without the greasy feeling. This is a nice mu removal. I feel cleansed afterward. But I do not use this alone without facial cleanser. I used this on a few cotton pads to thoroughly remove all my make up follow by cethapil cleanser. Anyway try it out yourself!

p.s: Will update if this break me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG makeup remover. I adore it! I have really dry skin and hate the feeling of oily residue after other makeup removers. There have been times when my skin at the corners of my eyes flare up and dry out due to some removers, so I needed to find something much kinder to my skin. The beautician at my best friend's pharmacy gave me a sample as she knows that I have dry skin and was looking for a new remover. When I got home, I thought it wouldn't do much as it really felt like water. I tried taking off my water-proof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow (with primer underneath) and it came off with the least amount of trying! I didn't have to rinse my face to avoid any weird feeling, it felt that good.
I have told other friends of mine to try it out too and it is becoming a staple with all of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by sthaidamri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used four bottles so far but just started to have allergic reactions to this cleanser (dry, flaky, red and bumpy). I will stop using it for a while and see whether my skin will get better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so in love with this! I use it in the morning because I hate using cleansers then splashing water down my face. Cleanser + water irritates the eczema on my face. So I pour some of this on a cotton pad and wipe my face with it. It's wonderfully gentle and refreshing, plus I get a nice clean feeling after without any dryness! I then wipe again with a cotton pad with just water. I also use it when I come home at night and don't want to wash my face/take a shower just yet. It totally freshens up my skin. After a work out, you can also pour some of this on a cloth and wipe your body with it, it leaves a nice clean feeling as well. This is fragrance free btw, and very gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my HG cleanser.
I prefer not to use gels or foaming cleansers. They all need to be rinsed with water. And tap water horribly dries my dehydrated skin out.

Sensibio doesn't cause any breakouts on my acne-prone skin. But I've heard that it can make it too sensitive after a several month because it contains a cleansing ingredient, Cetrimonium Bromide, which is better to be washed away from the skin.
To avoid that I just follow with a tonic lotion. My skin feels great, cleansed and calmed down.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by bjorne_again

This is a great one-step cleanser for when you don't want to deal with a sink! I use it almost every night to take off my makeup after a long, exhausting day. I imagine any skin type can use it, dry/normal skins probably can use it as their cleanser/toner in one, acne-prone/combo/oily will probably want to follow with a rinsing cleanser and suitable toner when possible, but I find the whole night-cleansing process a lot easier when I start with this step - less time over a sink trying to scrub off makeup, or using a specific eye makeup remover.

It easily removes almost all makeup (except waterproof, and even then, if you work hard, it will remove it), and leaves skin soft and extremely comfortable. The one bad thing I find is I must use a gel/foaming/rinsing cleanser afterward, for I have found a few whiteheads/zits the following mornings when I have tried to skip the foaming cleanser.

This stuff is a veritable steal when you get it in the value size - it lasts me 4 months+, it's a great product from Bioderma, I'm very proud of them!

ETA: Now that it's mid January, I can use this as my singular cleanser at night to remove makeup, and then I use either my LRP Physiological Toner and spot treat with LRP Effaclar toner, but over winter, my acne has reduced in part because of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

[This review is for using this as an eye makeup remover. I don't use it all over my face.]
I just bought the 500ml size for $25 at Shoppers Drug Mart (special sale). I went in and asked for the Avene Micellar cleanser b/c I heard so many raves for it. The lady immediately took me to the Bioderma section and handed me this! She said it's the best m/u remover she's ever used and recommends it to everyone. Have to admit I was skeptical - I always am when people tout products as the BEST etc etc. However when I came home I put on a whole bunch of eye makeup just to test it out - it removed it all, quickly and easily, left no oily film whatsoever AND didn't irritate my sensitive, contact-wearing eyes! I feel a bit of tightness in the skin around my eyes, but that doesn't matter b/c I use eyecream after cleansing anyway. Highly recommended product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

i like the product initially because it's so convinient to use. after a long day wearing mkup running around the first thing when i got home is to get a cotton pad and wet some removing liquid and wipe. all my mkup come off easily, including waterproof mascara. i don't have any break out after using the entire 500 ml bottle. but i found my skin becomes dry and i have to use more moisturizer to compansate this cleansing regime. i still purchase another bottle because this works great as a brush cleaner. it defi wont dry out brushes. my brushes no longer have any fly-aways!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by irinel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

amazing. so nice on the eyes and it clears the skin. perfect for removing make-up when you have oily skin - my case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My poor skin is suffering from yet another unknown source allergy, this time it's seriously dry, red and itchy, with huge swollen patches, it gets to the point that I feel uncomfortable with even only water flowing down on my face, so using a foaming cleanser is not an option, I feel really depressed that it has to happen on my birthday, so I walked into the closest pharmacy looking for something to sooth my skin, this was recommanded to me, and plus, it's on sale now if you get the 500ml bottle, so I got one without thinking too much of it out of desperation, when I got home, I realized that I had to use it right away because I can't use anything else to clean my skin now, so I tried it using facial puffs I bought with it, to my surprise it's extremely gentle yet effective, it takes away everything, leaving your skin very clean without any sign of irritation.

I followed this procedure (recommanded by the pharmacist): Bioderma Sensibio H2O-- Avene Thermal Water (spray the whole face first, soak puffs with this water and put it on the irritated area for 2-3 minutes--NEO-TEC soothing cream-gel)

I felt quite nice afterwards, still a little bit itchy at times, but much better than last night, my one doubt about this Sensibil H2O is that, I don't think I can skip lotion after using this, I waited after spraying Avene water, just to see if I can skip lotion, but I felt dry very fast, so I still had to put on the soothing lotion, which is fine by me I guess, becasue I am only intending to use it as a makeup remover, (and a cleanser when my skin is irritated, like now)

I love the fact that there's no smell whatsoever in it, I tried the same kind of liquid makeup remover from Avene not long ago, and it obviously carries a smell, which is identical to all Avene products (how can they claim that it's fragrance-free?)

A fun fact about this product: In order to try it out, I put some lipstick on my hand in the pharmacy before buying it, then tried to remove it with this Sensibio H2O, I was really taken aback by how fast it removes the lip color on the back of my hand, which is why I decided to buy it.

I like it, but I think I will only use it as a makeup remover in normal times, which means, I will still lightly wash my face with cleanser afterwards, and put on toner and lotion as usual. (unless I am really too tired to do anything, I guess)