December 20, 2014 | 1084 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SensitiveCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely sensitive/allergic skin type. I use this to remove my makeup and clean my face every night. It removes everything so nicely without rubbing. It's very gentle and no smell at all, just like water. It's very soothing too. However, I will clean my skin with cetaphil gentle cleanser after using this. It's very much like the Vichy micellaire solution for sensitive skin, but this one is better because it has no fragrance in it, and it's using cucumber instead of rose as one of the the soothing ingredients too. I love both products just that i'd prefer no fragrance products. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by esperanza0905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG cleaner! it's so so gentle, removes everything thoroughly.
it replaces cleaning milk&toner.
definitely buy again product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this, both as a toner and makeup remover. I use it mostly as a toner after my cleanser to ensure all traces of makeup are removed. It balances out my skin really well, making it feel refreshed and also calms my redness.

UPDATE/EDIT: Upped to full five lippies! This is my HG makeup remover! Very gentle and effective, leaves no residue, leaves skin clean and not feeling stripped/tight/dry. Especially great for removing eye makeup as it does not irritate or sting the delicate eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by shannycgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Before I profess my undying devotion to this product, I am knocking hard on a piece of wood. I bought this two, I repeat TWO, days ago. My skin is normally blemish-free and dryer in the winter months. I switched to Origins Checks and Balances cleanser and was a bit schizo in buying moisturizers for the past few months (in this time I tried Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream, Nuxe, plain old Johnson's Nourishing Lotion which actually worked relatively well, among others). Everything left my skin bumpy, dry and with break-out after break-out. I also became obsessive with my unhappy skin, poking and proding at every cloged pore and blemish (ATTENTION: Do NOT do this).

I remembered reading about Crealine a while ago as a highly-rated makeup remover among models (I had no idea it could be used to cleanse and tone as well). On my weekly prowl through the Shoppers aisles I spotted Sensibio H2O and was intrigued and desperate for a miracle cure. I also decided to try a new, albeit similar cleanser to the one I was using and bought Vichy's Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cleanser. I'm not happy there are parabens in the Vichy line, but if they are going to help keep my skin clear I'll suck it up and use them begrudgingly [not].

My routine for the past two days has been to wipe away dirt and makeup (which I don't wear on an everyday basis besides concealer if need be) with Sensibio and then wash my face with Vichy and then tone again with Sensibio. Lastly, I apply my moisturizer (from Vichy's new Aqualia line). In two days this routine has made my skin baby bum soft and has minimized my pores, wiped away almost all blackheads and altogether just reinvigorated my skin.

Sensibio has fast-tracked to HG status for me, and I will never be found without it again. Buy this product, it will not disappoint! I also will recommend Vichy in this review, they have some truly amazing products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by irimoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My derm recommended this cleanser, I have OSPW skin type (Dr. Baumann's). I have been using this cleanser for years.
This clear watery cleanser might seem closer to a toner (another good use for this product). You soak a cotton pad and it gently removes effectively all your make up, you do not have to rinse. I normally use two or three pads depending on how much MU I am wearing. It leaves my skin supple and clean, never stripped.
It does not remove waterproof MU, yet it is an amazing and gentle product. A lot of runaway models swear by it, specially during fashion week when they have to remove their MU at least four times every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Wow! This stuff takes EVERYTHING off, without stripping skin or leaving it feeling tight, dry, or otherwise. I am really very impressed with this and have used it for several months now. It takes makeup off like a dream and is very gentle. I've tried quite a few brands of micellar-type cleansing solutions, and this has got to be one of the best I've tried so far. I will definitely continue to repurchase. TIP: watch for the HUGE bottles on promotion- I received a $40.00 big bottle for $25.00 at Rexall in Canada during one of their promotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by dalittlegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good for sensitive skin!
doesn't irritate at all and you don't even have to wash, works like a toner so that's like a really cool thing.
and removes make-up really well!
but wish that it could remove waterproof too :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ally138

i absolutely LOOOVVEE this cleanser. [i use this as well as the sebium h2o]. it is so gentle and super effective, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. i don't wear too much makeup on a daily basis [concealer, mascara, a little foundation] so i have no problems with his taking everything off. i also use this as a toner on the days when i have a little more makeup after i've cleansed my face with sebium cleansing gel.

the SA recommended that i soak a cotton pad in water and squeezing it dry before using sensibio h20 that way you don't need to use as much product as the cotton pad won't absorb all of it and it works beautifully.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by michybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice and soothing makeup remover, but I surely do not find it as good as an oil-based remover. It takes quite a while to remove my mascara, whereas an oil-based one takes just seconds... I also have to wipe my face quite a few times to get rid of excess foundation. So this product just ends up running out really fast, whereas oil-based removers last for a long time.

I'll buy this again because it is quite useful when you're out camping, flying or going on a long trip and you'd just like to moisturize and remove your makeup for a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by michybabe

Isn't this exactly the same as sensibio? Oh well I'll write 2 reviews then.