Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/28/2010 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I decided to give this product two lippies because it can be used as a makeup remover, but it's ability to make skin less reactive gets it an overall bad score. I have very sensitive skin and this irritated it. It does say on the bottle that you don't need to wash the product off... I realized my skin improved a bit after a did wash it off every time and it got much better when I stopped using it altogether. I continued using the Sensibio "moisturizer" for a while after and it did help in some respect (I did an experiment and used it on one cheek and a different moisturizer on the other -- if I ate something I was allergic to, I got the tell-tale rash, but it was less severe on the Sensibio side), but it didn't actually moisturize as my skin was very dry and I believe even the moisturizer caused some irritation. Thumbs down.

on 4/23/2010 9:03:00 PM

This is one of the best toners that I have ever used. It effectively removes makeup from both the face and eyes. The toner is gentle and non-irritating. After usage, the face feels fresh and thoroughly clean. The toner comes in a clear bottle, exposing the clear fluid. It is not a push or squeeze bottle. Rather, one must tip the bottle, allowing the toner to exit from a small whole in the cap. It releases the right amount of product; the cap controls the release of the toner. Lastly, the toner is scentless.

on 4/17/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product as a makeup remover and I love it! It removes makeup very effectively and does not dry my skin, although it stings when the solution gets into my eyes.

on 4/12/2010 6:29:00 AM

Amazing product, feels simply like water, but cleans everything !!

on 4/5/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this product. I use it as a makeup remover in the evenings, and as a cleanser in the mornings. Extremely gentle on the eyes and skin, yet removes all my makeup including heavy mascara, very refeshing when not wearing a heavy face full of makeup, and as a bonus, no rinse. Will use forever.

on 3/19/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really LOVE this product.
My favorite!

You don't have to rinse after applying it with cotton balls.

I recommend to people who do not want to dry out their skin after cleansing.

I am tired of products with perfume.
Although I like Clarins products, I much perfer Bioderma Sensible H2O.

I sometimes wipe my face with this products when I don't wear makeup.

It is very refreshing.

on 3/19/2010 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is absolutely amazing.

I am so glad that the SA at my local DS (London drugs) told me to soak my cotton pad (or whatever) in this, and then HOLD IT on the skin/eye for a few seconds. It litterally lifts off the makeup. She said this and I didn't believe her, but when I tried it when I got home I was BLOWN AWAY.

Its so non-irritating because you are not even rubbing.

PS- I got the 'travel' or sample size for 5 bucks and its 150 ml, which the same volume as a full sized one from other brands. If you get two of these right now, its the same volume as a full bottle for only 10 bucks, which is damn amazing.

on 3/1/2010 9:34:00 AM

The Best cleanser !!!!!

on 2/19/2010 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite cleanser. It is very easy to use and I can also clean my eyes with it. I use 3 cotton pads to remove all my makeup - foundation, eye pencil, mascara and eye shadow. In the morning I just need 1 cotton pad to get read of the sebum very quick. It is not irritating, but it can be a little drying if you don't wipe it off with a tissue like it says on the packaging. I love the micelles solutions and I will keep using this kind of cleanser as long as they make it. Perfect for lazy persons like me lol.
EDIT: 22.11.2010 - I am lowering my rating to 4, i find it dries my face now that is colder outside. I switched to La Roche Posay micellar solution.

I got this in a swap after reading the reviews and it is excellent. I am very happy. It takes off the heaviest make up, doesn't dry out the skin, doesn't cause allergies or break outs (it is unscented after all), doesn't leave skin oily either, doesn't sting and it does cleanse very very well. I really like it and would buy it again. A great alternative to Lancome's pricier eau micellaire.