Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 11/14/2010 3:57:00 PM

So amazing!

~Takes of my eye make up with no irritation and no oiliness!
~Makes my face feel so clean
~Perfect for on-th-go facial cleansing!

on 11/10/2010 3:05:00 AM

This is great as a make up remover, I feel really clean after using it. I use the NeoStrata gel cleanser and then I go over my face again with H2O and it always finds a little bit of makeup left behind. It isn't drying and feels like I have used a toner. HG for me.

on 11/3/2010 5:38:00 PM

I saw Lisa Eldridge raving about this product in one of her videos, so of course i tried it out to remove my mascara and it's amazing. It's so gentle for the eyes, removes your mascara perfectly. i use Diorshow extase which is quite difficult to remove without an oil but this works brilliantly.

on 10/23/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

BEST.CLEANSER.EVER - I kid you not ! Total HG material. I bought the 250ml bottle at SDM for $22 and have been using it for the last 2 weeks (and couldn't be any happier). I have mildly sensitive combination skin that's acne prone, and this product doesn't irritate, aggravate/initiate acne or dry out my skin. This product not only removes waterproof mascara but it also removes my La Roche Posay Anthelios XL sunscreen (which btw is a PITA to remove). I usually use 2 cotton pads drenched with the solution to remove all my eye & face makeup (along with the SS underneath) and then just splash water over my face to remove any residues left behind. The cleanser has only 10 ingredients and the bottle states that its hypoallergenic - which I find true with my skin. Overall I would definitely recommend this cleanser to remove makeup & sunscreen.

on 10/23/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh, i lurv this product!
I use it as a make up remover, not a clanser per say ( I always follow with purity made simple by philosophy).
it doesn't irritate my acne-prone/sensitive skin. barely has any smell and my skin feels good after using it, not tight at all.
Luv, Luv, Luv.
The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging; a pump or a spray bottle would work better.
*Tip: always use 2 cotton pads when pouring the product. The one at the bottom will absorb the excess moisture/product, and you can use it to clean a small makeup brush.

im on my third bottle, this is HG material. I will use this to remove my eye makeup for ever. waterproof mascara? no problem. Black kohl in the inner rimms? no problem. It dosent irritate at all. So gentle with the delicate skin in the eyes. I understand why its been in Lisa´s Eldridge kit for 30 years. You need this.

on 8/22/2010 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It doesn't do that great of a job while removing makeup. You would need to use a few cotton pads to remove all of your foundation. I like it because it's gentle and I have bangs so it's practical to use this in the morning without having to wet my hair.

on 8/9/2010 11:19:00 PM

Was reluctant to try this but I'm glad I did. This was a nice cleanser that didn't irritate my sensitive skin. After using, my skin felt clean, but not stripped and it wasn't dry.

The only think I don't like is that you have to use a cotton pad to clean your face.- I hate rubbing my skin because I feel after time it may cause wrinkles. However, I this is GREAT for cleaning my face before and after the gym.

Would buy again to use at the gym.

on 7/28/2010 3:14:00 PM

I have tried this on my already irritated, flaky skin for two weeks day and night as a sunscreen and face cleanser, becoz I decided I do not want to wash my face with tap water. It actually worked quite well, at least it didn't increase the redness on my skin and it's very clean, and my skin felt smooth and there was no tightness. but after two weeks of use, I feel its too drying for my skin. Although it said no need to rinse, but after i used it on my lips, I can taste the bitterness of this product. so I feel it wouldn't be ok not to rinse. I usually follow up with a mist of thermal water to wipe it off my face. And I will say not to use it on eyelids becoz it's too drying for the eye area. This might be good for oily to normal skin, but not dry to sensitive.

on 7/21/2010 5:15:00 AM

"THE" best make up remover for ANY skin type, JUST THE BEST. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. TANKS MUA!!