July 28, 2014 | 2188 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

two lippies for the nice smell and great packaging as the nozzle sprays and spreads the liquid nicely. An affordable price. After using this for about a month, I didn't see a difference so I'll go back to using Aveda. I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand how this product is that good. I went to the hairdresser and she had to chop a bunch of my hair off because it was so damaged. She said it was not a very good heat protector and told me to switch to something from Paul Mitchell. I really like the smell of the Tresemme, and my hair was always soft while I used this, but I guess it did not protect enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by pearljunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOVE this product! I have med/fine hair that I highlight often and I am trying to grow it out past my shoulders. I blow dry and curl my hair often, so pretty much my hair takes a good beating! I have been using this for a couple of months (spray just before blow drying and using curling iron). I love how it "holds' my style and keeps my curls all day AND protects my hair! My hair is naturally stick straight and I live in a humid climate - not ideal for trying to make my hair curl! This stuff is a miracle for my hair! I'm sure my hair would be in way worse shape if I didn't use this - wish I had found it a long time ago. I will repurchase again and again!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Sorry to rain on the parade. This got such great reviews which is why I purchased it. I loved the fine mist spray but after about a month of using this product I noticed my ends no longer felt smooth and soft. They were crunchy and stiff. My hair is long and I only use a blow dryer (no other styling tools). It was in better condition before I started using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by lovebeautyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Tresemme !! I use a blowdryer and straightner daily and I always spritz some TRESEMME HEAT TAMER SPRAY before i blow dry and iron. it protects my hair from the heat and leaves it super soft. I dont have to worry about my hair getting damaged from all the heat when i use the spray. the pricing is ok, like they say "salon quality you can afford" its definitly worth your money and you wont ever have to switch brands because Tresemme really does the trick !!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cookies28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like it at first but it makes my hair dry and frizzy which makes it look hella unhealthy and nappy. I just use john frieda's hair serum thermal protection now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff and swear it has helped my hair sustain further abuse from heat via my blow dryer and flat iron. I love everything from the great bottle design, the fine mist dispensed, affordable price tag, and of course the results.
For reference I have shoulder length hair and usually use 6 to 8 sprays, but concentrate the majority of the product to the ends of my hair. I also allow my hair to air dry for about 30 minutes before I spray this product on and use heat to style my hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UMMM, don't mean to be a downer....this didn't do ANYTHING but leave my hair dull and poofy looking ( my hair is in good condition). I was SUPER excited after reading such fab reviews. BTW, yes I followed the instructions as well as take the advice of other reviewers. The search continues. I hear Matrix Vavoom is pretty good...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is my favorite heat protectant spray. It's light, smells good and never makes my hair greasy. I usually blowdry my hair 2-3x a week and this has helped to keep it healthy. After a shower, I put some leave-in conditoner and this spray. I never have to worry about overdoing it because it's not heavy or oily. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product as a detangler after washing my hair. Then once it is dry I lightly spritz on the ends and a fine mist all over before I use the straightener, or curling iron. I'm not quite sure if it works as well as the packaging states, I notice i'm having some split ends lately. Seems to help with the straightening process though.