August 28, 2014 | 1705 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Juicy376

The most amazing concealer ever!! I use it under my eyes, to contour my nose, on pimples, on areas of redness, splotchiness everything!

It's easy to apply comes in a great applicator so you cant accidently use to much and waste it and lasts all day!

I have been praying for them to make a foundation as good as the concealer and my prayers have fianlly been answered with Perfect Touch. I now use both and i am told almost everyday by people that my skin is "flawless" and that i look so "healthy"... if only they knew!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by queenbee19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was given this as a gift. i said i would buy this product again, but only b/c the product is great. otherwise, the price alone would prevent me from buying it again. it is really too expensive for my budget and i do not use it often enough for it to be worth it.

anyway, this stuff is great. i don't really use this for concealer purposes besides a little puffiness i battle in the morning around my eyes. but, i do use this mainly to give my eyes a "pop!" and to keep my eye make-up on.

i typically tap little dots below my eyes and on my eyelids. i let it sit for 15-30 seconds, then i tap (DO NOT BRUSH!!) it in with my finger, a concealer brush or a sponge. you instantly see it bring more brightness to your eyes and it gives you more of an awake look.

i recommend this item as a splurge or perhaps a gift. i can see this concealer becoming a HG item for many, as it really is as good as all the reviews you read here. but, i'm not sure if it's worth it's hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BETSYWV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my thrird eclat - great product. Really helps conceal broken capilliaries (or deflect it), redness around mouth, nose, and frown lines. Does not completely conceal thus no caking - my thoughts are if it conceals too much it looks too "made-up". With the ecalt my flaws are slightly visible

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lisaacle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good product. Based on other reviews here, maybe three things should happen if you want to see results: 1) have someone at the counter try it on you, and help you choose (I thought I was yellow, but as it turns out, I am pink. Who knew?) 2) Let it set first. It NEVER cakes, settles into lines, or looks alien-movie freaky around your eyes. And 3) be old enough that using a product like this makes you go: "Ooooh, right. I USED to look this way, a long time ago. Now, I need THIS to look like.......this."
It's really good, and really too expensive. *sigh.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

At first I couldn`t stand this.. until I learned how to use it. This is pretty amazing, but is contains mostly mineral oil which is a real pore clogger, so I NEVER use this this other than below and around my eyes. If you have superdark circles this wont fix it because it`s too lightweight, but if you just want to lighten up the look of your skin this is great. Can`t beat my magic concealer from helena rubinstein (which has much better coverage) though, but okay for days when I don`t look that tired.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a number of years and have not found a cheaper or better substitute. Clarins came out with a similar product but the results were not as good. I use it mainly to disguise dark circles under my eyes and on my brow bones. Although it does not conceal as such, it does make the skin around the eyes look brighter and more rested after a few late nights. The texture is wonderful, easy to apply and invisible. It does not get full marks from me since one of my pens' brush went black with mould despite the fact that I cleaned it regularly with alcohol. It could be because I kept in the the bathroom for a while, but all my other make-up was ok.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How much do I love love love this product? Soon as I received it from QVC and tried it I jumped online and ordered another one. I found the key to using this (at least for me) is to dab or brush it on and let it sit for about 30 seconds (letting it absorb/dry a bit) and then light tap in the rest, this method works great for me. This product makes me look younger, more rested and more alive, I will buy it for as long as they make it which I hope is forever!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by drag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's only after reading several other people's reviews on concealers (notably Dior's Skinflash and Lancome Retouche) that I realised I am far from being alone when it comes to having a bad skin reaction to this product. Which was a shame because I loved it, I really saw a difference, but after trying two of them I had to give up. This is very unusual for me, as I don't have sensitive or allergy prone skin. So I wonder what can be in it to cause this to happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Brissie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first tried this, I thought it did nothing at all. So when I finished the tube I went back to my old concealer / corrector. ... THEN I noticed the difference. The touche eclat does something that brightens my skin and makes me look younger! Just brilliant and I won't be without it!

I use colour no. 2 which the YSL sa recommended for me. I highly recommend you get the right colour for you ... I accidently bought no. 1 and it is dreadful on me. btw (given another review that slammed the lack of colour choices) the colours are based on if you have yellowish or pink undertones. Given it is an 'illuminator' you don't need so many different colour choices as with other concealers.

Highly recommended - make sure you get the right colour for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was perfectly happy with my regular Bare Escentuals concealer (Well Rested) until I tried this at Nordstrom. It made me look so much better. Have you ever been really surprised to realize after trying something new that you really hadn't been looking that great beforehand? That's what I felt like after trying this. I bought it immediately in #1, which matches my skin really well. It completely covers my dark under circles, but very sheerly and w/o looking cakey or obvious. It even covers the little dark scar on my cheekbone that I've always been self-conscience of. The packaging is gorgeous of course, and the brush is really easy for me to use (even though I do the actual blending in with my fingertips). The only thing that gives me pause is the price, but if it makes me look this good and a little goes a long way I will continue to repurchase w/o hesitating.