October 31, 2014 | 1644 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by luckymurre

This was my HG concealer in the first three months after the birth of my first child! Hides the dark circles under my eyes and makes me look like I've had a good 8 hours of sleep. I recently purchased my second Touche Eclat pen. In between, I tried Christian Dior's Skinflash, which made me look horrible and tired. Touche Eclat's formulation is far superior to Dior's Skinflash. It's easily blendable and the # 2 shade is perfect for my colouring. For reference, I have a fair-to-medium Filipino complexion (MAC NC35). I use the TE under my eyes, on my cheekbones and wherever else I feel like I could use a "lift". Packaging is sleek and sexy -- a slim gold pen with a click button at one end you press to dispense product. The price for this stuff is expensive $45 Cdn at Holt Renfrew, but it's worth every penny in my books. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ruLz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Touche Eclat! It's my HG brightener/highlighter. I use #3 which is a golden beige colour. I have combination skin and it works fine!

I use this in the corners of my eyes and where the dark circles are, i also use it on the bridge of my nose, brow bone and sometimes cheek bones, which i then blend by using slight tapping motions to enhance the light reflecting properties. I've been using this for almost 3 years now and everyday i look more awake and luminous.

I have just moved to Asia where the weather is humid and summer all year round and this product has not let me down at all. I use this on top of my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in "Fawn"(another of my HG) It gives me a glow without the oily look even in the hottest of weather.

I would definitely repurchase, but i am also considering about trying out Dior Skinflash...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 4:38:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

This was pretty good ,really does brighten the under eye area and is light so it doesnt sink into lines but its too light if your wearing foundation over the top its ok but if not it looks very white and is hard to blend .I dont find myself reaching for this often so i wont be repurchasing ...and yes i do think this is overrated :S

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG. Truly everything you want a concealer to be. Covers redness, highlights around the eyes, and is not heavy or cakey in the least. A tube of this can last me 5 months +, depending on the state of my skin. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Juicy376

The most amazing concealer ever!! I use it under my eyes, to contour my nose, on pimples, on areas of redness, splotchiness everything!

It's easy to apply comes in a great applicator so you cant accidently use to much and waste it and lasts all day!

I have been praying for them to make a foundation as good as the concealer and my prayers have fianlly been answered with Perfect Touch. I now use both and i am told almost everyday by people that my skin is "flawless" and that i look so "healthy"... if only they knew!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by queenbee19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was given this as a gift. i said i would buy this product again, but only b/c the product is great. otherwise, the price alone would prevent me from buying it again. it is really too expensive for my budget and i do not use it often enough for it to be worth it.

anyway, this stuff is great. i don't really use this for concealer purposes besides a little puffiness i battle in the morning around my eyes. but, i do use this mainly to give my eyes a "pop!" and to keep my eye make-up on.

i typically tap little dots below my eyes and on my eyelids. i let it sit for 15-30 seconds, then i tap (DO NOT BRUSH!!) it in with my finger, a concealer brush or a sponge. you instantly see it bring more brightness to your eyes and it gives you more of an awake look.

i recommend this item as a splurge or perhaps a gift. i can see this concealer becoming a HG item for many, as it really is as good as all the reviews you read here. but, i'm not sure if it's worth it's hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BETSYWV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my thrird eclat - great product. Really helps conceal broken capilliaries (or deflect it), redness around mouth, nose, and frown lines. Does not completely conceal thus no caking - my thoughts are if it conceals too much it looks too "made-up". With the ecalt my flaws are slightly visible

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lisaacle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good product. Based on other reviews here, maybe three things should happen if you want to see results: 1) have someone at the counter try it on you, and help you choose (I thought I was yellow, but as it turns out, I am pink. Who knew?) 2) Let it set first. It NEVER cakes, settles into lines, or looks alien-movie freaky around your eyes. And 3) be old enough that using a product like this makes you go: "Ooooh, right. I USED to look this way, a long time ago. Now, I need THIS to look like.......this."
It's really good, and really too expensive. *sigh.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

At first I couldn`t stand this.. until I learned how to use it. This is pretty amazing, but is contains mostly mineral oil which is a real pore clogger, so I NEVER use this this other than below and around my eyes. If you have superdark circles this wont fix it because it`s too lightweight, but if you just want to lighten up the look of your skin this is great. Can`t beat my magic concealer from helena rubinstein (which has much better coverage) though, but okay for days when I don`t look that tired.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a number of years and have not found a cheaper or better substitute. Clarins came out with a similar product but the results were not as good. I use it mainly to disguise dark circles under my eyes and on my brow bones. Although it does not conceal as such, it does make the skin around the eyes look brighter and more rested after a few late nights. The texture is wonderful, easy to apply and invisible. It does not get full marks from me since one of my pens' brush went black with mould despite the fact that I cleaned it regularly with alcohol. It could be because I kept in the the bathroom for a while, but all my other make-up was ok.