April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Puuurty. I'm not sure the magic involved but highlighting with this makes even the shape of my features look different. A tiny bit just under my lower lashes makes my puffy eyes disappear. A bit above my cheekbones and at my temples makes my face look sculpted. The clicking is annoying though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I've used it for years now! I know it doesn't cover up much if you're having a "real bad undereye circles" day, but for me it works great. I don't need to use too much to lighten up my whole complexion. I use it under my eyes and a tiny bit under my brows. I used to use n1, but realised it was a bit too pink, and n2 looks so much better. I have yellow undertones so this is the one for me. I couldn't live without this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by valngau

I saw this product in stores for years and never thought to try it but out of curiosity, I relented. I simply love this product. No, it won't give you as much coverage as a concealer but it gives you the right amount of brightness around those areas where you need them, under eyes, corners of the nose & great on primer on eyelids. Plus, Touche Eclat didn't cake on me and because it is a pen design, it's convenient to bring anywhere with you.

I got No 2 because I found No 1 to be too pink on me (I'm asian). I took out one lippy because it is an expensive product but if you fly, duty free shops do sell them is a travel packs of two which is cheaper than buying them individually

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 9:14:00 AM More reviews by notanotherbadhairday

i love this product. i use it every single day. it's truely a life saver. i don't get many pimples but when i do this get's rid of them in a flash. i use it under my eyes as well. the colour is great for my pale/beige skin and i don't even have to use foundation afterwards. the pen-like applicator is really good too and the wand gives great coverage. it did leak a little but i don't really mind that. i've bought it countless times and i will keep buying it for the rest of my life. it's amazing. 5/5!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by dumbfishie

I makeup artist from YSL used this product on my around the eye area for brightening and to help the liquid liner stay in place. I loooved the affect! I looked much more awake and alert, the product was not chalky and blended nicely just by using the fingers. $40 for a highlighter is a tad too much for me right now but I will definately purchase when money is not as tight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by chelleywhite

A great product and one I always return to after trying out and binning the copy products that never match Touche Eclat. I use it as a base on my eyelids and to get rid of redness at the sides of my nose etc. Blends beautifully and is the ONLY product that doesn't go patchy underneath my eyes. HG product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sloppycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did absolutely nothing for me. It's not cheap and I couldn't even see where I put it on at. I gave it several chances thinking I was possibly putting it on wrong-but that wasn't the case-for me at least. What a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by yuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as concealer mainly because my dark circles aren't actually all that bad but the lines underneath my eyes are. I've tried a couple of other concealers and when I finally gave into fact, I bought this. It's so wonderful. It feels great and has not caked into any of my wrinkles but gives slight coverage, which is really all I need. It's easy to apply, easy to blend and I just come out looking great! I took off a lippie for a couple of reasons, one being the super high price. Does it really need to come out to 40$?! Second is for some reason, I look incredibly strange when I put on any type of cheek color. It's like a completely different color, as if I had a goggles tan. If anybody knows how to fix this let me know! Otherwise a great product, but because of the price I might not repurchase unless all else does not work.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2006 9:39:00 AM More reviews by codydan85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this correcter, it does nothing! You dab it on ur eyes and it dabs right off on your fingers. It didn't help with my dark circles at all. My friend had a make up artist put some on her and the make artist said to my friend, "See the difference!?". We both laughed as there was no difference to the other eye the make up artist hadn't touched! I thought I would give it a chance and bought some due to the claims it had but I wouldn't buy again, I gave it away to my mom. Grrrrrrr what rubbish! :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for 5 years, & wouldn't be without it. This adds beautiful light to areas & also serves as a slight concealer. I absolutely LOVE how easy this is to blend- it never cakes or interferes with any of my other makeup. It has a luxuriously creamy & light texture that glides on easily. I have combo/oily, sensitive skin, & this has never caused any irritation or breakouts. It never accentuates any "flakies" & is not drying at all. You can reapply it during the day without it caking at all (it NEVER cakes on me- yay!) One tube lasts me for several months, so the price isn't as bad as it seems. 5 Stars all the way for this product! ** Remember people, this is not meant to be a concealer...it is a highlighting product.