Philosophy Amazing Grace cologne

3.7

on 10/30/2002 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have to revise my review. Tried this fragrance again the other day when I rec'd a free sample of the lotion. Smelled fabulous on. Then I got a sample of the scent. Wore that on one arm and CSP Cristal on the other. The CSP one resembles AG but smells like it's trying too hard, whereas the AG just melded with my skin. AG is a lovely soapy, light floral/musk with maybe a little fruit thrown in. If you want more punch(I don't; I love delicate fragrances) you might want to try CSP's Cristal de Musc--they are in the same family only the CSP is about twice the price.

on 9/9/2002 11:38:00 PM

I love this light, clean & fresh floral-musky fragrance. It smells so lovely. I also have the 3-in-1, hair conditioner, body lotion & olive oil scrub. I really want the body gloss spray too. This scent is quite addictive, and the perfume is relatively inexpensive at $30 (USD) for 2 oz.

on 3/26/2002 9:54:00 AM

I have never recieved so many comments on a fragrance than I have with Amazing Grace. I get compliments on it several times a week -- and often the people just rave about it. To me, Amazing Grace smells like a light floral scent-- it smells just like the fragranced air of a spring day in Charleston! Others often tell me that it smells clean and fresh. This is a must have for me at all times -- and it is only about 30 dollars. I love this stuff!

on 11/29/2001 10:43:00 PM

This smells fabulous. This is for those of us who don't like things to smell too perfumey and don't like to smell like everyone else. This one is very hard to describe. Somewhat flowery (but not *too* much), a little powdery. Lasts most of the day.

Popular Fragrances