September 30, 2014 | 1928 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 11:38:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this light, clean & fresh floral-musky fragrance. It smells so lovely. I also have the 3-in-1, hair conditioner, body lotion & olive oil scrub. I really want the body gloss spray too. This scent is quite addictive, and the perfume is relatively inexpensive at $30 (USD) for 2 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2002 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Marisa

I have never recieved so many comments on a fragrance than I have with Amazing Grace. I get compliments on it several times a week -- and often the people just rave about it. To me, Amazing Grace smells like a light floral scent-- it smells just like the fragranced air of a spring day in Charleston! Others often tell me that it smells clean and fresh. This is a must have for me at all times -- and it is only about 30 dollars. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2001 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mad4val

This smells fabulous. This is for those of us who don't like things to smell too perfumey and don't like to smell like everyone else. This one is very hard to describe. Somewhat flowery (but not *too* much), a little powdery. Lasts most of the day.