Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/14/2010 11:49:00 PM

AWFUL!!! I don't have dry skin. In fact, you could say that I have oily skin. I bought this to use as an eye cream. I used it once, and I woke up the next morning to super tight, dry skin around my eyes. Thinking that the two couldnt be related, since this was a thick moisturizing cream, I used it one more time on my eyes the next night. Yeah... it was definitely this stuff! Now my eyes were so dry the skin started peeling. It has since been over a month of applying hardcore moisturizer twice a day (which I never had to do before) to try to help my super dry skin around my eyes. BAD BAD BAD.

on 5/13/2010 10:15:00 PM

overall:a moisturising staple for really DRY skin (oily skin AVOID)
about the product: a reliable classic, can use the moisturiser for just about anywhere you have dry skin.
review: at times i can have reaaally dry skin where im flaking,skins tight and just raw :'( and this creme is probably the only moisturiser that can moisturise my skin throughout the day to night (it gets better later on) because well, the only problem i find with this product is that it leaves skin looking very oily ,which i then have to use olay touch of foundation, foundation and some powder to even it out.after, you have nice healthy looking skin :D (sounds like a lot of make up but i use small quantities ==; ) it smells like most nivea products, perfumed and fairly thick textured hence, creme. though its a staple to my beauty routine...im still looking for a better option.great price and can come in a variety of packaging, i use the cute little tins ^^
xo

on 5/11/2010 11:44:00 AM

I love this! It's rich, but it somehow doesn't break me out when all other moisturizers I've used did. I have skin that's dry inside but oily outside.

This creme has a slightly sticky/greasy feel after application, but I just leave it on, or blot it slightly with a tissue at night. In the day, I just dust lightly with loose powder and I'm good to go! :)

And it's cheap too, so I use it everywhere. Love it on my feet, it makes my feet smooth!

on 5/9/2010 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this cream!!!! I carry it with me everywhere. The packaging is adorable and it's so portable, you can put it in your pocket or in your bag. The cream is nice and creamy and blends into my skin very nicely(looks abit like cottage cheese!!!) and it smells great!!! Also it was only 1 which is a great bargain and it lasted me up to 3-4 weeks. Buy buy buy!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought the solid moisturizer version of this product and I must say it has become somewhat of a skincare staple for me. The tin packaging it comes in is extremely adorable not to mention handbag suitable and easy to slip into even the smallest of purses. They come in two sizes, one smaller version and the larger one. I find that the smaller one does well enough as the moisturizer is so thick that one hardly needs to apply more than a pea sized amount.

Like many others I at first found this creme like substance to be a bit thick and greasy ( I use it on my face ) but i've found that using it after a shower on damp skin works best as it absorbs quicker into the skin and you won't end up overdoing it. I live in England near Wales and the weather here is usually extremely cold and dry and therefore something a little heavier such as this really comes in handy. My skin feels soft and extremely smooth and i'd defintely be buying myself another tin once this one runs out.

on 5/3/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The best skincare products I have ever used have been Nivea. No need to say more.

on 5/2/2010 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cream is a skincare HG staple for me. Initially I was hesitant to buy it but the reviews swayed me. For some reason my skin has become incredibly dry over the past year. It flakes and peels between my eyebrows and on my cheeks and some areas get rough like sandpaper. Previously I would use Dermalogica Active Moist in the summer and Intensive Moisturizing Cream in the winter but it wasn't enough, even the intensive. I was desperate to try anything and on the word of MUA reviews I headed to Walgreens and picked up a tin for $.99. I use a very small dab on my forehead and on each check and smooth it on and it literally sinks right in and my skin looks FABULOUS. I let it sink in for 15 minutes or so before putting on primer/makeup and letting my hair down and I have no problem with it greasing up or getting oily. So far I have been using it since January and it's now April and the warmer weather still is not a problem. The only places I previously got oily were my chin, nose, and upper lip, so I plan to use lighter lotion on those areas and still use the Nivea on my cheeks and forehead if oiliness becomes a problem.

I would imagine if you have normal/oily skin this will not work well for you. But if you have dry skin, it's definitely worth a shot at the price. I also enjoy using it on my dry legs, elbows, and feet. Once this tin is used up I plan to buy a larger size!

on 4/30/2010 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

God, this is classic! Love it love it love it! I don't use this for my face, but a very great moisturizer for my body. This product is perfect for a go-to and as a 1st (beauty) aid. It's not too greasy (I used to have a lotta problem with greasy body cream/lotion), it smells nice, and multi-purpose! You guys should have it! I mean, it's not the best moisturizer in the world, but still, it's a must-have. (Did I mention cheap?)

on 4/26/2010 12:43:00 AM

I bought this after reading all the good reviews.
It is a really good moisturizer, however I cannot use it on my T-zone, it's too greasy for it and it breaks me out a little.
Instead I'm using it as a hand cream and a spot treatment for some of the dry areas on my face and it works pretty well.
Not too sure if I'll purchase again because I actually would prefer Crabtree and Evelyn's Hand Therapy and a hand cream.

on 4/25/2010 7:17:00 PM

oh i love it. its greasy and that is just what i want in a body moisturizer! but the grease fades so its awesome, hydrates really well, really thick, i love it. i bought it after trying other cremes that were penetrating the skin and still leaving a dry feeling. so yeah, i really like it, i got the big size tin can, German version and it has these stars on it its really cute :)