August 22, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

Did nothing for my skin, the dryness barely improved at all. I found the smell quiet off putting as well, it just smells of chemicals. Not attractive in any way.
Obviously would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have a Nivea with me to treat dry spots and especially to give my feets a thick mask of moisture after a weekly foot bath before I go to bed wearing tennis socks, it makes my feets soooo soft! I remember using Nivea when I was little, but as a teenager I changed to a more fancy and light creme for my face. However, recently I re-discovered Nivea as a night cream for my face since I ran out of night cream on my vacation and I thought my day cream was too light to use during the night. It really made my skin soft and I am not sure if it really is the Nivea, but I have noticed some improvement in my skin, more glowy, more soft. I wish this product was a more clean product, I think there are parabens in it! The smell is the classic and nostalgic one, might feel a bit heavy to some. I can recommend this to anybody who want soft and moistured skin, works well as a night cream and for the feets.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Evxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My mum used this forever her skin is very dry and she loves it. So she got me a tub last che cristmas i hate it i have reli oily skin tho it made my skin so more oily so fab for dry not so much for oily my sister has normal skin and loves it too

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Niki1902

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thanks to info shared on this site, I started using the German version and found it much better and less oily/shine. I purchase the large size ones then transfer into those small 1 oz tins to place on counter tops and to carry in my purse. Its now one of my must haves during winter time. A little tip in case you are troubled by the loose fit of the tin cover -- squeeze the small tin (without cover) a few times in several directions to induce some slight irregularity in shape then put on the cap and it will fit tightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by DeadNinjaPixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this on my face because a friend of mine used it. It made my face even more oily then it was before. I feel that it does hydrate the body but just not enough for me. I'd apply all over after a bath or shower and about half way through the day my skin would feel dry. I will not purchase this again because it just doesn't work well enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Ever84

I like the Nivea cream. I am not in love with it but I like it. It's very hydrating but it is difficult to rub into the facial skin. I run VERY dry..so I need a lot of moisture and sometimes apply to layers of facial cream and then apply my makeup just to stay hydrated. If you have VERY dry skin like me I would try pond's creams..they are super good. But Nivea's body lotion is by far the best of the best...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried, its my Holy Grail and even though I dabble in other moisturizers I always come running back to this. I love the thickness of Nivea Creme because you can control the amount you want to apply- a few dots here and there and you have nice light coverage, add a little more and you have heavier coverage. My skin is on the normal side with some occasional dryness and oil (usually depending on the weather) ...... During summer I only apply a tiny amount of this and its just right, it moisturizes my skin without feeling to oily. Now, during the winter months I apply a tad more of this since my skin is a little on the dry side (mostly on my forehead) this battles dry flakes nicely and feels great on my skin when its feeling thirsty- Also I can use this moisturizer before makeup and not have to worry because it doesn't make me oily at all which is great, however if you have oily skin that might be a problem. I cannot go on about how much I love this stuff, and the best part is that for a cheap price you get a huge container that lasts me nearly 8 months-1 year. Nivea is not only for your face, its great for moisturizing all over :) dry knees, elbows, heels etc... I also like using it as a lip balm before I go to sleep. I will continue to repurchase and use this for life.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

This Nivea cream is white in color,has a pleasant smell but the texture of the cream is way too thick and greasy to put on my body,let alone my face! It doesnt seem to absorb into the skin and just sits on the surface of the skin..I know alot of people love this product but I dont. I know some say its a dupe for the la mer cream( cuz apparently there are similar ingredients?).I havent tried the la mer cream because its ridiculously priced but if it is anything like the nivea cream,I'm not going near it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really want this cream to work for me as I know many women who have used it throughout their lives, and now when they're middle-aged their skin is absolutely perfect and healthy looking without any wrinkles or signs of aging. My skin is terrible as I have tons of breakouts and scarring that was left from the horrible cystic acne I had. I am 21 years old and am still unfortunately battling with acne breakouts. Although my face is much better than it used to be, I still need to wear a lot of concealer and foundation to cover it up. I originally had the Nivea that was made in Mexico and after reading reviews here, I stopped using it and switched to the one made in Germany. Nivea is the ONLY cream that actually moisturizes my super dry skin. My skin is so dry that even warm water will cause it to itch and flake. Adding acne treatments and medication to it, will only dry it out even more. My face is also really sensitive and one wrong ingredient can cause it to look as if I have a horrible sunburn. I applied this Nivea to my face and of course it moisturized it beautifully. All of the flakes, itchiness and dryness were gone and my skin felt really nice and smooth. However after a few days, the cystic acne began to appear so I had to stop using it. I really wanted this to work for me as absolutely nothing else moisturizes my skin the way this does.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by martas777

It's very heavy and greasy. I've tried to use it around my eyes area and it gave me milla. Good for hands and might be good for people with very dry skin. Overall product not for my skin type.