Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Loving this so far. I bought the $0.99 tub at a CVS in the US. I didn't look to see which country it was made in.

At night I remove my makeup with a moistened cloth then followup with a mix of ACV and water to remove any leftover residue. This goes on afterwards.

Have not tried during the day since I use tinted moisturizer. I'm afraid it might be a bit heavy as well. I either wash my face in the shower or use the ACV/water mix the next morning to remove any leftover oilyness before I apply my makeup.

There is a reason this product has endured for years and years. It is an excellent product for every skin type. Nivea works better than high end products and for a fraction of the price! My hands were in terrible distress recently and it only took a few days of Nivea treatment to get them back on track. It's just good for every part of the body, but it can be a bit of work to apply as it is thick! Love this product - keep returning to it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have been using this wonderful product for about 15 years (and my mom before me....). It is THE BEST. a little goes a long way - it leaves your skin feeling very soft & looking very young. it's magic.

Best moisturizer ever. Works great for sensitive or dry skin in the winter. No bells and whistles - a classic cream that works.

Yes this is a very heavy cream. Use it sparingly, especially on the face or it will feel too greasy and won't absorb.

This product is great to use as a night cream. I wake up with plump, bouncy, moisturised skin and somehow it helped shrink my pores. The packaging is not that hygienic and I find small particles of dust in there sometimes. However you can scoop this out and use on your hands - not your face - to keep it all clean.
Personally I've found great results and this is perfect for winter. The scent is pleasant too (it reminds me of my mum)

This cream is an old classic my mum used to use this on me as a child and now at the age of 21 I have come back to it. I suffer from terrible dry skin on my hands, arms, legs and feet, so much so that my skin begins to peel around my hands and feet..yuck I know! I work in a jewellery store so I often have a lot of customer attention on my hands so i needed something I could pop into my blazer pocket. I use the thin small tin of this and it works wonders, it absorbs really well into my skin and does not leave it feeling greasy, it has really helped to soothe my dry skin on my hands and help with the peeling and cracked skin. I am considering getting the big tub next time for all over use.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Ugh. Way too greasy and heavy--it absolutely refused to sink into my skin, leaving me feeling like an oil slick. I gave it two lippies because the good news is that it didn't break me out, as hard as that is to believe. Wouldn't ever repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the ultimate moisturizing cream out there. I use it strictly on dry parts of my body since the consistency is kind of heavy. I sometimes use it on my undereye area before concealer and I love it! I personally can't see anyone with normal-oily skin using it on their whole face, though. Too heavy and oily for that, in my humble opinion. Only thing I deslike is the scent, but that's a matter of taste.

I LOVE this SOOOO much!!

~cons~NOTHING

~pros~ it sooooo moisturizing for me. It smells good and my face is never dry anymore! (perfect for winter)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. Classic staple. Here in Australia we get the german version in our drugstores, I have noticed several reviews saying that the German version is better because it doesn't have Mineral oil? It totally does, its actually the second ingredient. I'm assuming that it is actually other chemicals that the mexican one contains.

This cream is super thick, too thick for every day use as I have only just turned 20 and my skin doesn't need that much moisturising power yet ;) But on cold days that turn my skin red raw and chapped, this is a god send