October 23, 2014 | 1780 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

I LOVE this product. I bought it after reading the reviews here as despite no change to my skincare routine, I'm very run down and had a medication-related reaction which left me with hives all over my face. Once the hives went down, my skin was a mess, sensitised with pores very visible and texture ruined.

After 1 week of use my skin is nearly back to normal. The improvement to texture is phenomenal and the sensitivity has all gone. I love the fact that this doesn't cause breakouts, unlike other serums I have tried. It also comes in such a convenient bottle and only needs to be used once a day. Worth every penny, I'm never going to use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by traluca81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love ANR. If I don't use it...my skin feels dry. I wish I could use it in the morning too, but the new formula was improved with Synchronized Recovery Complex (the serum teaches the cells to repair themselves at the same time) - using it in the morning would defeat the purpose, since the skin repairs itself at night time. I guess I have Idealist for the morning :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have now been using Advanced Night Repair religiously for 6 weeks, and love it. I have been using the "New" formula, as the old one was too reactive for my sensitive skin...

The sales girl informed me that Advanced Night Repair can be used morning and night, and you only need a few drops for the whole face, and neck.

It has evened out the redness in my skin, so much so that I barely need to wear foundation anymore! It took about two weeks to see a difference, but now I don't want to go back!

I also like the fact that it combats ciggarette smoke, so I slather it on before I head out on the weekends.

Must have product - expensive, but worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This produt smells funny and it is truly ovrerpriced! I have gotten better results with serums that are way cheaper than this one.

I do not plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Impressed! Very! So impressed that after having used up samples (I've used them for about 3 weeks) I have purchased a full size bottle (50 ml). My skin looks so much smoother and the skin tone has improved as well. I tend to get dry flaky patches on my oily skin but this serum has dramatically changed that! No more flakies! I use it in combination with clinique moisture surge spray (my skin can't tolerate regular moisturizers resulting in clogged pores and blemishes). I didn't try the old formula so I can't compare the two. Like some other reviewers I have noticed that breakouts are healing up faster as well. Silicones are not to my skin's liking and happily there are none (or nearly none) in this serum.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by simple76

I bought this because I always see it's ads on fashion magazine. It cost $110. It's not good or not bad. I can't see any improvements of my skins. So I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So worth the price... I was givent this as a sample first, then loved it so much and bought it, my skin has never felt so good ever, it feels soft and hydrated, I'm using this at night and Idealist Pore Minimizer Skin Refinisher in the mornings, it's a great combo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It gave me wonderful skin texture at the first three applications, my skin was glowing and felt so soft... Unfortunately, I now have lots of small red spots coming out, my sensitive skin is reacting badly...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ladyraven

I bought this because I have religiously used the previous formula for years and loved it. As expected this new formula is wonderful & I will continue to use it. My skin feels great! The reason it's getting 4 instead of 5 stars is solely based on the fact that I see no difference from the old version to the new & I feel as though it is the company trying to gain new ANR customers w/ a "relaunch" or "revamp" of the same. That being said, I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cutepoms

I've used this "miracle" product for about 3 months, I can really see the difference of my skin. It product might be pricey, but it is worth every penny. Once I used this product, I can immediately see the results. This product really delivers! I had uneven skin tone and dry spots, but after using this product it had completely corrected the problem. I am so impressed with result. I will definitely buy this item again and again....