August 22, 2014 | 1639 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This produt smells funny and it is truly ovrerpriced! I have gotten better results with serums that are way cheaper than this one.

I do not plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Impressed! Very! So impressed that after having used up samples (I've used them for about 3 weeks) I have purchased a full size bottle (50 ml). My skin looks so much smoother and the skin tone has improved as well. I tend to get dry flaky patches on my oily skin but this serum has dramatically changed that! No more flakies! I use it in combination with clinique moisture surge spray (my skin can't tolerate regular moisturizers resulting in clogged pores and blemishes). I didn't try the old formula so I can't compare the two. Like some other reviewers I have noticed that breakouts are healing up faster as well. Silicones are not to my skin's liking and happily there are none (or nearly none) in this serum.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by simple76

I bought this because I always see it's ads on fashion magazine. It cost $110. It's not good or not bad. I can't see any improvements of my skins. So I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So worth the price... I was givent this as a sample first, then loved it so much and bought it, my skin has never felt so good ever, it feels soft and hydrated, I'm using this at night and Idealist Pore Minimizer Skin Refinisher in the mornings, it's a great combo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It gave me wonderful skin texture at the first three applications, my skin was glowing and felt so soft... Unfortunately, I now have lots of small red spots coming out, my sensitive skin is reacting badly...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ladyraven

I bought this because I have religiously used the previous formula for years and loved it. As expected this new formula is wonderful & I will continue to use it. My skin feels great! The reason it's getting 4 instead of 5 stars is solely based on the fact that I see no difference from the old version to the new & I feel as though it is the company trying to gain new ANR customers w/ a "relaunch" or "revamp" of the same. That being said, I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cutepoms

I've used this "miracle" product for about 3 months, I can really see the difference of my skin. It product might be pricey, but it is worth every penny. Once I used this product, I can immediately see the results. This product really delivers! I had uneven skin tone and dry spots, but after using this product it had completely corrected the problem. I am so impressed with result. I will definitely buy this item again and again....

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by huangmi5

This serum was good for the first week..then it broke me out... didnt feel it especially hydrates or repair...but the texture is good and can go under any creams without rolling..but i wouldnt buy this again... its been sitting on my shelf for sometime now...i can only use this for my neck...not worth the bucks..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

So how much do I love this stuff? I have two homes (one down the shore and one up north), and therefore I have two bottles. Its really an amazing product. I started using it over the summer b/c I practically live down the shore during the summer months and I have noticed drastic differences.... For one, less make up is needed :) and two less acne flare ups. I know this is not necessarily an acne fighter but whatever its doing, its working for that too. I honestly think that b/c it helps keep my face moisturized -less oil is being produced on my already dehydrayed oily (yes, you read correctly) complexion. There's seems to be a "balancing out" occuring and I'm really happy w/the results. P.S. my 41yr old husband uses it too..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by stephhamilton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good antioxidant serum, since i have added it to my regime my skin is less dehydrated (and hence feels a bit firmer) less sensitive and red and has more of a healthy glow. Its worth buying this for that as I wasn't entirely convinced by the sales assistant bumf about how clock genes etc!