July 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So worth the price... I was givent this as a sample first, then loved it so much and bought it, my skin has never felt so good ever, it feels soft and hydrated, I'm using this at night and Idealist Pore Minimizer Skin Refinisher in the mornings, it's a great combo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It gave me wonderful skin texture at the first three applications, my skin was glowing and felt so soft... Unfortunately, I now have lots of small red spots coming out, my sensitive skin is reacting badly...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ladyraven

I bought this because I have religiously used the previous formula for years and loved it. As expected this new formula is wonderful & I will continue to use it. My skin feels great! The reason it's getting 4 instead of 5 stars is solely based on the fact that I see no difference from the old version to the new & I feel as though it is the company trying to gain new ANR customers w/ a "relaunch" or "revamp" of the same. That being said, I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cutepoms

I've used this "miracle" product for about 3 months, I can really see the difference of my skin. It product might be pricey, but it is worth every penny. Once I used this product, I can immediately see the results. This product really delivers! I had uneven skin tone and dry spots, but after using this product it had completely corrected the problem. I am so impressed with result. I will definitely buy this item again and again....

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by huangmi5

This serum was good for the first week..then it broke me out... didnt feel it especially hydrates or repair...but the texture is good and can go under any creams without rolling..but i wouldnt buy this again... its been sitting on my shelf for sometime now...i can only use this for my neck...not worth the bucks..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

So how much do I love this stuff? I have two homes (one down the shore and one up north), and therefore I have two bottles. Its really an amazing product. I started using it over the summer b/c I practically live down the shore during the summer months and I have noticed drastic differences.... For one, less make up is needed :) and two less acne flare ups. I know this is not necessarily an acne fighter but whatever its doing, its working for that too. I honestly think that b/c it helps keep my face moisturized -less oil is being produced on my already dehydrayed oily (yes, you read correctly) complexion. There's seems to be a "balancing out" occuring and I'm really happy w/the results. P.S. my 41yr old husband uses it too..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by stephhamilton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good antioxidant serum, since i have added it to my regime my skin is less dehydrated (and hence feels a bit firmer) less sensitive and red and has more of a healthy glow. Its worth buying this for that as I wasn't entirely convinced by the sales assistant bumf about how clock genes etc!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Jexxie123

I have used this product for a month now and I am so in love with this product. I used the ANR Protctive recovery complex before (they discontinued this product and changed it to the synchronized recovery complex instead) and I am also pleased with the product.

So what is the difference between the older and the newer version of ANR? well, the older version is thicker than the synchronized. It is more hydrating where as the synchronized is thinner and not as hydrating. I have a combination skin and I love this product more than the older version.

This product really brightens my complexion and evens out my skin tone. I can't live a night without using this. I remember one time, me and my friends were going to sleep over at my friends place because we went home really late and what was on my mind is this product. I dont want to sleep without this product because I am getting so addicted to it. I ended up going back home, cleaned my face and went to sleep with this product. The reason is because, i dont want to wake up in the morning looking tired and have "course/ rough" skin.

In terms of wrinkle reduction, I can't say much about it because I am still in my 19th and I dont have much wrinkles going on my face. I do have some wrinkles on my forehead and laugh lines which i really hate. I find that using this product makes my skin more tight and my laugh lines is reducing like 85%. I realized that my laugh lines isn't showing as it used to be. But i use this product more to brighen up my complexion, softens my skin, reduce my acne scars, and more into preventing future wrinkles.

This product really softens my skin no matter how horrible it was. I also have very bad "pitted" acne scarring which i can't do much about it because it's pitted. The protective ANR doesn't do much for me but I find that this Synchronized ANR works much better to recover my pitted skin. What i meant by recover is that, my skin looks growing and not as pitted as it used to be if that makes sense? And the fact that this product lightens up my acne scars makes me love this product even more.

I have very sensitive acne- prone skin and both the protective ANR and synchronized ANR doesn't broke me up. and I'm happy for that too.Its kinda hard for me to find something that doesn't break me out because my skin is super extra sensitive. It also doesn't cause me any redness. I am TOTALLY satisfied with this product.

Anyways, i can't say enough about this unbelievably amazing product. I will definitely REPURCHASE once i finish up this whole 50ml bottle. can't imagine a night without it. So yea, will update once i finish this up.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by no_way_to_say

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for about 1 month and I am really liking it. I use it every night and it gives me bright and awake skin in the morning. I think it is also helping a little with fading my acne scars. But I have a whole heap of scars so I'm not really using this to fade them, but more to prevent wrinkles. I have used the old ANR before and the old ANR broke me out after a week or so. It gave me a whole heap of clogged pores and blackheads. This new ANR has a thinner consistency compared to the old one and it DOES NOT break me out. This is a miracle because almost every serum I have tried gives me clogged pores/breakouts. I am loving this product and will definately repurchase.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by angour

I got a tester of this and omg I am in love! this is a great great product, and my skin loves it. After using it for several days the irritations after my breakouts are almost gone, my skin is soft, moisturized, does not feel dry at all and looks radiant!
I also bought two 15ml vials on Ebay and look forward to receiving them.
I love the formula, that it is not too thick or greasy and absobs easily leaving your skin glowing