November 1, 2014 | 1004 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Advanced Night Repair Serum and I've used it for over 12 years but this new formula they have breaks me out so badly !! The new one is called
"Advanced Night Repair- Synchronized recovery complex"
Why can't they just sell both formulas because there must be more people like me who can't use the new one. Why fix what's not broken. anyway the old formula was there number 1 seller...so why fix it. I'm stuck with the largest bottle of it plus the small bottle. I spent alot of money on that and used only the largest bottle 3 times so it's full. I wrote Estee Lauder about it. I'm stuck with these bottles. Anyone want them? I paid just under $200.00 canadian for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by BlueNite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, this is simply the most amazing product I've ever purchased. I was beginning to develop this red dotty/rashey looking stuff on the hallows of my cheeks, and I was getting concerned I may be getting rosacea. The first thing I changed in my skincare regimen was adding this, and I am not exaggerating, it decreased the redness/blotcheyness by 50% the first night. I was stunned. My skin felt so smooth, soft, and happy. I didn't realize how irritated it was until I used this product.

Since then, I have changed out other products I used to use that were aggrivating the red contidion, and it has almost completely disappeared. I have also noticed that if/when I do break out (zit-wise, not red-wise), its not as severe and doesn't last as long as it used to.

I use this in conjunction with the Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Re-finisher and I'm amazed at how my complexion has improved in the last 3 months of using both products.

This product is not cheap, but it WORKS exactly as they say it does, and that is so rare for products these days, cosmetic or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

I LOVE this product. I bought it after reading the reviews here as despite no change to my skincare routine, I'm very run down and had a medication-related reaction which left me with hives all over my face. Once the hives went down, my skin was a mess, sensitised with pores very visible and texture ruined.

After 1 week of use my skin is nearly back to normal. The improvement to texture is phenomenal and the sensitivity has all gone. I love the fact that this doesn't cause breakouts, unlike other serums I have tried. It also comes in such a convenient bottle and only needs to be used once a day. Worth every penny, I'm never going to use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by traluca81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love ANR. If I don't use it...my skin feels dry. I wish I could use it in the morning too, but the new formula was improved with Synchronized Recovery Complex (the serum teaches the cells to repair themselves at the same time) - using it in the morning would defeat the purpose, since the skin repairs itself at night time. I guess I have Idealist for the morning :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have now been using Advanced Night Repair religiously for 6 weeks, and love it. I have been using the "New" formula, as the old one was too reactive for my sensitive skin...

The sales girl informed me that Advanced Night Repair can be used morning and night, and you only need a few drops for the whole face, and neck.

It has evened out the redness in my skin, so much so that I barely need to wear foundation anymore! It took about two weeks to see a difference, but now I don't want to go back!

I also like the fact that it combats ciggarette smoke, so I slather it on before I head out on the weekends.

Must have product - expensive, but worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This produt smells funny and it is truly ovrerpriced! I have gotten better results with serums that are way cheaper than this one.

I do not plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Impressed! Very! So impressed that after having used up samples (I've used them for about 3 weeks) I have purchased a full size bottle (50 ml). My skin looks so much smoother and the skin tone has improved as well. I tend to get dry flaky patches on my oily skin but this serum has dramatically changed that! No more flakies! I use it in combination with clinique moisture surge spray (my skin can't tolerate regular moisturizers resulting in clogged pores and blemishes). I didn't try the old formula so I can't compare the two. Like some other reviewers I have noticed that breakouts are healing up faster as well. Silicones are not to my skin's liking and happily there are none (or nearly none) in this serum.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by simple76

I bought this because I always see it's ads on fashion magazine. It cost $110. It's not good or not bad. I can't see any improvements of my skins. So I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So worth the price... I was givent this as a sample first, then loved it so much and bought it, my skin has never felt so good ever, it feels soft and hydrated, I'm using this at night and Idealist Pore Minimizer Skin Refinisher in the mornings, it's a great combo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It gave me wonderful skin texture at the first three applications, my skin was glowing and felt so soft... Unfortunately, I now have lots of small red spots coming out, my sensitive skin is reacting badly...