October 22, 2014 | 1365 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by milliniumgirl02

WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT LEAVE ON OVERNIGHT!!!!!
I left it on on woke up the next mornj=ing with Tan Lines! No kidding. You could see where I had the mask on. I went around all day saying I had an accident with a tanning bed. Otherwise, stick to the instructions and it's pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2004 4:12:00 AM More reviews by oreocookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bleh...made me break out. But I think *all* masks make me break out. On the plus side, this stuff feels nice and cool and tingly while it's on, so you feel like it's working.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Dolphin9987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is AWESOME!! I had mod-severe acne, and after accutane I still wanted to keep up with some BP. So I discovered this stuff. ITS SUPER as a cleanser. Makes my face feel god, and doesn't overdry. Even as a mask it absorbs any excess oil and blackheads!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Cloverlilo

This is a awesome cleanser/mask that smells soo nice. Doesnt bother my skin one bit, makes it sooo clean, smooth and soft and takes away redness on your face. Great for really deep cleaning and preventing clogged pores and pimples. As a mask it's very soft white cream that spreads on smooth over your face. Right away it gets SOOO cold on your skin but stick with it cause the results are great. When the coolness starts going away thats when i could tell the 5 minutes was about up. When you take the mask off it comes off so easy unlike all these other masks out there that say to take a wash cloth and scrub the stuff off! This is really cool because when you put water on it with your hand to take it off, it like bubbles up a little and turns into the face wash! really nice stuff. I defiantly am going to keep buying this. = ) I'm very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this Cleanser/Mask about 4 days ago and have used it twice as a mask and every night and morning as a cleanser. It cools your skin while you apply it, and even for a few minutes afterwords. The little balls in it really feel like they help clean your face. This mask is really easy to wash off, and only takes a second, unlike Queen Helene. I bought it for about $5.50 at Safeway, and it has been worth every penny since then. I recomend you go out and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

Clean & refreshed after using it. Love the fact that you can use it as a mask! Love the minty feeling! Love the BP! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by wren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I bought this to use as a mask after seeing the rave reviews - it really helped clear up my skin after a bad breakout. I love the scent so much I started using it as my morning cleanser, and my skin looks better than ever! It contains my favorite ingrediants from Dermalogica's Dermal Clay Cleanser (kaolin, menthol) plus benzoyl peroxide - at a fraction of the price. Another great MUA find. UPDATE: This mask is without a doubt the single greatest thing to ever happen to my skin. Using it every morning has eradicated my acne. Has been gentler and more effective than Tazorac or any of the other prescription topicals. Holy grail doesn't do it justice...god forbid Neutrogena ever stops making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by bohemianchica

great multi-purpose! it's a strong wash that doesn't strip your face of everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Stella3

I think this may be my favorite mask. It smells nice, tingles, and only takes 5 minutes. If I leave it on too long it irritates my skin. It is easy to remove, and I instantly see an improvement in the balance and clarity of my skin. I try to use it once or twice a week to deep clean and prevent pimples.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

Okay, I reviewed this before but I must update it here. For those who wear foundation: use this cleanser like you always do and when your face is completely "clean" and dry, use a TONER on a cotton ball(I used H20's marine toner). Now tell me girls, what do you see on it?
What I saw: my foundation. continued >>