December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by hollerrr

jus bought it... idno will update cuz i jus used it once...did reduce swellig on pimples on forehead and reduce redness...nice tingly cool feeling...i love menthol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by littlekat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It smells so great (although its an interesting smell that no everyone loves as much as i do!) My favorite thing to do is use it as a spot treatment overnight...clears up those problem area's like magic! Just be careful not to get it on any bright colored clothing, because it will bleach it! Other than that, I highly recommend this stuff :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

This is a nice smelling cleanser/mask with a really nice consistency that was easily washed off but :( ... I got a few bumps on some parts of my face as a result of this which I only used as a cleanser.. that said, I'm not giving it a bad review b/c I think the bumps were a result of using this w another BP product which I think caused irritation. If I weren't using the other product (which I'm not ready to let go of just yet) I think this would have worked really nicely for me.
UPDATE: I realized that the BP wasn't the problem.. it's this specific product b/c I use another BP mask product as a spot treatment every night after I tried this one w/ no problems.. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Thank you MUA for recommending this. I was dubious about a cleanser that also acted like a masque, so I just walked right on by. But when an over-rich moisturizer caused my once-always-clear forehead to burst with a zillion tiny zits, I was desperate. For months, I slathered on Neutrogena On-The-Spot treatment (2.5% BP), OoO Daily Renewal Beta Hydroxy Cream (with BHAs), tried washing with Dove soap...and still had a million tiny zits on my forehead, and a couple ever-present huge pimples on my chin and jawline. Oh the agony!

Cut to me buying this product. Oh sweet Neutrogena, how could I have doubted you? Within one night, after using it as a cleanser before I went to bed, I woke up and saw a noticeable difference in my forehead a chin - the zits were still there, but there was less of them, and they were smaller. I continued using this as a nighttime cleanser for a week, but nothing else really noticeable happened to my skin - the smaller, less numerous zits were still there. Not good enough for me! So I decided to use this twice a day as a cleanser, even though it may be too harsh (since it has 3.5 BP). Lo and behold, after 2 days of using it twice a day, my zits are completely gone. Completely. My forehead is totally smooth, and I don't have one single pimple on my chin or jaw. Every morning, when I apply concealor, I search my face for places to pat it on, but I can't find any, since I don't have any more pimples. So amazing. It didn't turn my sensitive, pale and pink-cheeked face red or itchy. I also don't use any other nightime acne cream, so I know that I have only this cleanser to thank - and I haven't even used it as a masque yet!

I recommend leaving it on as a cleanser for a minute or two every time you use it, and use a moisturizer before you go to bed, because this can be slightly drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by milliniumgirl02

WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT LEAVE ON OVERNIGHT!!!!!
I left it on on woke up the next mornj=ing with Tan Lines! No kidding. You could see where I had the mask on. I went around all day saying I had an accident with a tanning bed. Otherwise, stick to the instructions and it's pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2004 4:12:00 AM More reviews by oreocookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bleh...made me break out. But I think *all* masks make me break out. On the plus side, this stuff feels nice and cool and tingly while it's on, so you feel like it's working.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Dolphin9987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is AWESOME!! I had mod-severe acne, and after accutane I still wanted to keep up with some BP. So I discovered this stuff. ITS SUPER as a cleanser. Makes my face feel god, and doesn't overdry. Even as a mask it absorbs any excess oil and blackheads!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Cloverlilo

This is a awesome cleanser/mask that smells soo nice. Doesnt bother my skin one bit, makes it sooo clean, smooth and soft and takes away redness on your face. Great for really deep cleaning and preventing clogged pores and pimples. As a mask it's very soft white cream that spreads on smooth over your face. Right away it gets SOOO cold on your skin but stick with it cause the results are great. When the coolness starts going away thats when i could tell the 5 minutes was about up. When you take the mask off it comes off so easy unlike all these other masks out there that say to take a wash cloth and scrub the stuff off! This is really cool because when you put water on it with your hand to take it off, it like bubbles up a little and turns into the face wash! really nice stuff. I defiantly am going to keep buying this. = ) I'm very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this Cleanser/Mask about 4 days ago and have used it twice as a mask and every night and morning as a cleanser. It cools your skin while you apply it, and even for a few minutes afterwords. The little balls in it really feel like they help clean your face. This mask is really easy to wash off, and only takes a second, unlike Queen Helene. I bought it for about $5.50 at Safeway, and it has been worth every penny since then. I recomend you go out and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

Clean & refreshed after using it. Love the fact that you can use it as a mask! Love the minty feeling! Love the BP! Love it!