July 28, 2014 | 1792 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after buying and receiving as gifts several burts bees 'gift packs' i have a lifetime supply i like it, but i always forget about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does the trick and smells great. Comes in a cute tin to boot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard about this product on the nail board, but often forget to pick it up at the drugstore.

finally got this product. I did try the tester at the store and liked the scent. It does give me a craving for lemonade though=)

It's very effective and great to use in the morning,night, whenever.

I also have the SH cuticle oil, but sometimes forget to apply that at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen25

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by droberson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one BB's product I don't like much. It smells great but I didn't notice results. And I find the tin can it comes in hard to open. I have to pry it open with a knife most of the time. Not sure if I would repurchase again. I think I got it as part of a set this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jilashley

i had the worst cuticles in the world, dry and cracked..this stuff fixed em right up! within two days my cuticles were perrrrfeeeect! i cannot rave enough! thanks to this stuff im not embarressed to show off my nice lookin fingers, also hydrates hands..and any rough skin patches!!! miracle worker!!!!! REALLY

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by rd_donaldson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works really well. I use it in the winter on my nails and also as a lip balm. I had never thought to use it as an emergency hair wax as has been suggested on here, but I'll keep it in mind from now on. The scent is a little strong, but I like it even if it does smell like furniture polish. I like that I can pronounce (and understand) the ingriedient list.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by krristabelle

I used to pick at my nails all the time and this product helped me finally get over the bad habit. Given, it does smell a little like furniture polish, it's not a terrible scent. It moisturizes my cuticles really well and gave me something to do with my hands instead of mess up my nails. I especially recommend it to anyone trying to get over the same bad habit (or if you just have dry cuticles).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was on a trip earlier this fall and my cuticles and nails were very dry and broken. I bought this product and by the next day, nails and cuticles looked and felt much better. Although it seems very greasy at first, once it is absorbed, the heavy feeling goes away. Just use a tiny bit on each nail and then rub the remainder into your hands. This will be my winter hand saver. I will use every night.