April 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the few drug store brand foundations that I have actually repurchased. I recently have been completely sick and tired of spending so much money on foundations that are just "ok" I have extremely oily, acne prone, and super sensitive skin - pretty much the most difficult skin to deal with and to make happy. Unfortunately. I always thought, the more money you spend - the better quality you get. Well. Not always the case. I have spent well over $50 on a single foundation, ending up with the same results as this one. I suppose I will always be out there searching for a HG product, since my skin keeps me on my toes. But for now, this has held up to many of my high expectations. Price is great. Packing is perfect (who can complain about a glass bottle, with a pump?) every liquid foundation should come in this packing! It's got great, build able coverage (it doesn't completely cover my acne scaring, but hides it enough for me to be happy) and surprisingly is keeps me matte almost all day (I get a bit of oil buildup around my nose) As others have said, go for a shade lighter than what you think you are, as it does get a bit darker after applying, and sets. Definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Saraspring101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is very good for my skin type but if you do have oily skin it probably not the best because I have noticed on my acne that is oily it's not the best for so either I would get a bronzer or cover up for that but if your skin is dry then it will be perfect full coverage but I don't know how it would act to someone with oily skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri

I don't even know where to begin with this product. Because of all the raves, I REALLY wanted to like this product, I did. I did like it, for the first.. couple hours, maybe. When I applied it, I loved it. It went on smoothly, I loved the finish, and I had high hopes for this foundation. But, after a couple of hours, it started to oxidize onto my skin into an orange. Then, after going the entire day, I noticed a rash on my upper neck and jawline, and my foundation looked hideous.. and patchy. I was skeptical of even buying a Covergirl foundation to begin with, and now I remember why.. I do not ever invest in any Covergirl products.. for reasons like these.. they SUCK. The ONLY decent thing about this product is the pump...but that doesn't even matter when you're getting a crappy product in the container. However.......I do understand that all skin types are different.....so it MAY work for another skin tone and skin type..... so I say: do what I did. Buy it, keep the receipt, test it out for a few days, and if it doesn't work for you, return it and get your money back :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

So far I'm totally impressed. This could be my HG, but I'm going to give that rating a few days! I have red/pink undertones in my face and it's always been difficult to find a foundation that evens my skin tone without having a stark contrast to my neck. It's equally difficult finding one that doesn't turn pink or falls off by the end of the day. So far it's fantastic!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by underage

I like this foundation but I don't think there is anything special about it. Love the pump & how light the foundation feels but it doesn't give me the coverage/finish I want. I also had to buy 3 bottles before I found my shade! The staying power is good but not great. I wear this on normal days to work but I wouldn't wear it for a night out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by apee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is causing some acne, not tons - a few pimples, but I can't give it up. It gives the best coverage ever, and goes on like a dream. My skin looks even toned, and matte with out using powder. I love it! I'm just hoping the acne is hormonal, because this is HG for me. Better than Revlon Colorstay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

Pros-
-Good coverage, reminds me of Maybelline's long discontinued 3 in 1 Cover Stick
-great staying power

Cons-
-If you have normal to dry skin...it will dry you out like a desert after a week (I returned it because of this reason)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Aniita

i really like this foundation, i have combo skin, oily nose rest of face is normal some dry patches. Moisturize good prior to putting on. stays matte all day, feels and looks natural. Only problem is that it does have a slight pink tone to it but overall matches my NC20 skin good. I got the shade Buff Beige. Does oxidise a bit, not much though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by CasThursday

This is the first foundation I ever used. I really like it, it covers rednesses and pimples, but does not really work for dark circles, I still have to put conceler under my eyes, which isn't really a big deal.
I dot it all over my face, then blend it in with a slippling brush.
I put I on at 10 in the morning and my face didn't look oily when I took it off at 6.
I don't know if it's beacause i'm not used to apply foundation, but it looked a bit cakey, even if I didn't apply a lot (around a pump and a half).
Speaking of pump, I find it really helpfull that it comes with one, it helps gaging the amount of product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I bought this foundation yesterday because of all the hype around this product. Today is my first day applying & wearing it and I have to say it really doesn't deserve all the hype. It blends out horribly. Super streaky and took forever to look even. It clings to dry areas. The coverage is ok but didn't hide my blemishes or pigmentation. You also have to use a few pumps just to get and even coverage cuz like I said it's so hard to blend out. Definitely will not be repurchasing. If u want a good foundation that lasts long go for the revlon colorstay