October 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by gabie1

i love these. i have a few of them and they are more pigmented than i thought they would be. cute packaging. i dont remember the lasting power (i dont go out much so i dont do my makeup often) these are great

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by supeya

I have it in 4 colors, berry smoothie, rasberry pie, red velvet, and brown sugar. All of them is very moisturizing except for brown sugar. Brown sugar can be used as a nude color for brown to darker skins. Red velvet is the perfect red color that I think will match every skintone. This product is sold as lip butters, like balm. I will describe it as a moisturized lipstick. I love the texture and the color selections of these. The price is a bit high for being a drugstore product, but then I feel the quality of the product is no less than a higher end product. Overall, very pleased with these lip butters.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoyness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I really really wanted to like these, but I guess I'm more of a lip stain gal than a lip gloss/stick gal. I never liked glosses. Too much stickiness on the lips. These do leave too much residue for my taste. The colors are also a bit too pink for my yellow toned Asian skin. The color also was not very long wearing. I'm lazy about putting on lip color. I want it done once or twice max, and stay. These require lots of reapplication. The product itself is great, but it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lipsticks! I have almost purchased all the colors. All of them are beautiful. They feel really nice on the lips. They are lipsticks not really lip butters though. I love the packaging too. It's cute and it's easy to pick out the one I want to wear since the top is the color of the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by brigitbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product and it is AMAZING! I got it in Berry Smoothie which looks good with my skin tone! I like it because it is in the packaging like a lip stick but isn't as solid as one. I like that it gives a slight color to my lips but doesnt look like I am wearing lipstick. It looks really great and I highly recommend going and getting one right now! I got mine for $8.15 which I was a little upset about becuase that is a lot I recommend getting it on Amazon.com where it will be almost a dollar cheaper or find somewhere else to get it other than a drugstore .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by allison41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FINALLY was able to pick a couple of these up, they've been out of stock everywhere! I got Gumdrop and Lollipop and love them both. Gumdrop is a shimmery lilac. I didn't own any lilac lip products and this looks pretty on. My lips are very pigmented and it's a nice sheer color. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia and I LOVE it on, such a pretty color and it has a slight shimmer as well. They're very moisturizing and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I don't think these are as amazing as some people say but they are nice. One thing that I don't like about them is that there's no SPF. If I'm wearing a tinted lip balm, I need the SPF! I like their pigmentation, colour selection and the slight glossiness. There's not very much product in the tube so they are kind of pricey for a drugstore product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There is something in this product and also Loreal's Lip Balm that irritates my lips, drys them out and makes them blister. :-(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Pink Truffle. I love how smooth they feel when I apply them. It's very moisturizing and the coverage is very good, almost like a full lipstick without feeling like I'm too made-up for every day. My lips feel soft when I wear it. I'm going to buy more of these in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Yep - these live up to the hype! Gorgeous colours, pigmented yet moisturising. I can't wait to get some more!