November 21, 2014 | 1011 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by blee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to love this mascara, but I'm finding that I only like it. For reference, my HG has always been Maybelline Volum' Express WP. I was hoping I would like this one as much.This mascara goes on nicely and gives nice volume and length with no flaking or smudging. My ONLY complaint is that it takes the curl out of my lashes. For those with naturally curly eyelashes, this is probably fine, but mine are stick straight and whatever effort I put into curling them is totally lost. Please make a waterproof version, Jordana!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me jump on the bandwagon- this mascara is great! I've been looking for it at my local Walgreen's for a few weeks and finally stumbled across it yesterday. What's not to love? It's not too wet, gives nice, non-clumpy volume and definition, has a good thick brush instead of a rubbery applicator, holds my curl well, and is DIRT CHEAP! I'm headed back tomorrow to buy backups.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

So disappointed that this didn't work for me! I love finding cheapo products that wipe the floor with their over-priced rivals, so ordered three of these mascaras from the States based on the rave reviews. Even with postage costs to the UK, I felt I was getting a bargain.
However, all I ended up getting from this mascara was parched, raggedy, clumpy lashes that I couldn't make workable with any amount of combing. After a week of daily use, I caved and binned it. Wanted to love this mascara, but there are far superior drugstore products, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

I'm on a cheap beauty products kick lately. Picked this up recently based on reviews here. I've worn it several times and am really impressed. (I use all types of mascara, and my favorites are Lancome Definicil, L'Oreal Voluminous & Lash Out, Max Factor). For reference, I have short straight lashes, so I rarely have the spidery lash problems that others might (I suspect that's more unique for you lucky long-lashed gal). I use 1 or 2 coats only and it really defines and even curls my lashes. I think at least one person said that it smears all over. Well, to add to the confusion, my experience was opposite. I "tested" it by wearing to a one hour spin class (and I sweated plenty) and was really surprised to see at end of class that I just had slight raccoon eyes. Sort of a pain to take off for me, but not worse than anything else. Unless this disappoints me for some strange reason in near future, I'll be stockpiling them.
4/3/12: last time I said there was no packaging or seal, and I deleted that--there is a seal , so no sanitary issues to worry about. I bought one more since last review, but that's bc that's all my drugstore had. Stock seems low and irregular.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sjschmidt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok so, i read some pretty great reviews overall on this mascara, and for $2.99 its worth finding out if they're true... they're really not. i dont know what horrible horrible mascaras theyre comparing it to that makes this so great but in comparison to the average mascara this isnt great at all. You DO get pretty good volume with this but not in a good way, this just made every one of my lashes look like spiders legs... some crooked, sticking this way and that, very dull looking, and tiny little clumps everywhere, and at the end of every lash there sits another clump right on the tip that you have to meticulously pick off. so, pretty much, not a good look... and even for $2.99, not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't found a drugstore mascara that I liked so when I heard the rave reviews about this one on the boards I had to give it a try. I must say I am pretty impressed. The formula is a creamy texture not too wet, goopy or dry. Easy to apply multiple coats and does give my lashes length and volume. I will continue to buy. Thanks MUA for the great rec!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by orcuttjm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Good solid mascara. Makes my lashes gorgeously long and thick with minimal clumping. Holds up for a good 7-8 hours without smudging. Nice small brush that allows me to apply without ruining the rest of my makeup. Washes off easily with soap and water. Easy to find at my local Walgreens for $3.

I do wish it was a little bit longer lasting, but I love the convenience of removal. One caveat - do NOT get water anywhere near your eyes when you're wearing this mascara. It gets everywhere. I cried one night when I was wearing it and I had mascara down my face, on my sleeve, on my bedsheets, everywhere. Probably not a great choice for swimmers or sobbers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the rave reviews, I figured I had nothing to lose, so I picked up this mascara at Walgreens for about $3. It did not disappoint! This made my lashes very black, volumized, and lengthened slightly. I did not have the clumpy spidery lashes that one reviewer commented on, but I can see that happening if you apply too much and then don't comb it out. This mascara is a little more difficult to remove than my old stand-by, Maybelline Full and Soft. Despite that, I think it will become my new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading all the glowing reviews, I decided to buy this from Cherry Culture ($2.99 US) and am shocked - it is everything everyone said and better! Despite being dirt cheap, it really beefs up my lashes, without weighing them down, and subtly lengthens them. I really don't see myself buying any other mascara but this. Thank you MUA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will be buying this from now on as my everyday mascara. i tried it originally because of the price and the great reviews but it really is an amazing mascara. it gives volume without becoming clumpy and it gives my lashes amazing length. I don't think you can go wrong for 3 bucks. Win Win...Win