September 2, 2014 | 2179 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by QR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this mascara because of all the hype on MUA and unfortunately, I think my expectations were too high. I don't regret the purchase though and will most likely use again and again, until I find a better mascara. Fyi: i have typical asian lashes (sparse, short, and thin).
Pros: super cheap, great at lengthening and separating the lashes. I also prefer using this to my mac and lancome mascaras.
Cons: didn't do much for volumizing. I tried putting on multiple coats to get the volume but it eventually started clumping so it became no better than other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm prepared to heap more praise on this terrific (and CHEAP!) mascara. Always on the prowl for the next best mascara, I happened upon the reviews for this one from the Jordana line and thought what the heck. I'm thrilled to report it's a keeper, ladies. Prior to this one, I was using Prestige's My Biggest Lashes. It, too, is a very good drugstore mascara -- affordable, doesn't smear or clump, etc. However, I wear contacts and it had a tendency to transfer onto them. :( This Jordana mascara is not only several dollars cheaper, but I like it better (the wand isn't as full and I'm able to really coat all my lashes without getting a bunch of product on my eyelid). It lasts all day and I haven't had any trouble with clumping, smeaing, or contact irritation. The only slight, and I do mean slight, drawback is that it takes a wee bit more effort to completely remove. I'll be returning to Walgreen's to buy more for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I go through a ton of mascara. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, and this is definitely becoming a favorite! It a nice glossy carbon black and I like the brush applicator. It allows me to get in between each lash to coat it thickly. This is an excellent cheap mascara. I'm not a huge fan of Jordana products, but this makes me want to explore the brand more. Update: Went back and stocked up on 5 tubes! I love everything about it!!! Best mascara! I love it madly! Will share this find with besties! Thx MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by fatpinkchicken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been searching for a good volumizing mascara at the drug store and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing for dramatic lashes that still seem like your own lashes.

It's an incredible bargain and I definitely recommend giving it a try.

It's a bit of a pain to remove but it does look fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by LVTaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm currently on my second tube of this. Definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used. No clumping, no flaking, no transferring onto my contact lenses. It takes my thin, blonde lashes and thickens and lengthens them to new heights! I can get by just wearing one coat, that's how potent this formula is. It's a true black, and stays on all day. The only thing I've noticed is that the cap can get stuck around the rim of the tube which could make it a hassle to get off. It could be just me being sloppy haha. Overall, it's my HG! Sells for $2.99 at Walgreens. Love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite mascara! It is very lengthening and it separates your lashes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by makeup2me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I actually sold my high end mascara stock to buy a ton of these mascaras!!! No clumping, no flaking!! Huge, huge, thick, lashes with this mascara...nothing compares to this and I have tried them all!!1

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a bangin mascara. Its cheap and it is just as good if not better than high end mascaras that claim to do the same thing to your lashes. Oh my word, I wish I had known about this mascara long ago before shelling out probably thousands of dollars worth of mascara over the years. I used to always get the diorshow mascaras or the lancome hypnose or even chanel mascaras. Now that I have tried this mascara and see how well it works with my lashes and the amazing volume and curl it gives, I will NEVER ever go back to wasting money on those other brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by susjs

Thanks to Nur [Nurberxo] on youtube, I became obsessed with finding this mascara, wasn't easy but once I did, wow was it worth the hunt. This is truly a little gem, almost at any price so it's amazing to think it's a mere $2.99.

Packaging: No worse or better than any other drugstore mascara, at least it's not the size of a power-drill or an obnoxious neon colour.]

Wand: Nothing gimmicky, unique or over-sized, just even + full bristles that do the job. It's easy to maneuver this one on both upper and lower lashes, unlike my old fave Cover Girl Lashblast.

Results: I was amazed at how this lengthened and thickened my long, thin lashes to almost doll-like proportions. It's slightly harder to separate my lashes when applying this but with a little patience, they look amazing--no further lash combing devices necessary. Almost can't believe these are my lashes?!

Colour: I believe it comes in one colour only [Black] but it's a dark black, not a sooty, greyed black.

Wear: Surprisingly well, no smudges, flaking, smearing. I also wear contact lenses and have watery, sensitive eyes but this formula didn't irritate me at all.

Removal: I was surprised to read someone had trouble removing this, I used nothing more than my usual cleansers [DDF and Paula's Choice cleansers] and it washed off easily without any further eye makeup remover necessary.

Final verdict: Go get it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

I was thrilled to finally find this at Walgreens after reading reviews and hearing my best friend rave about it. For 3 dollars it is the best mascara you can buy. However, it is SO hard to remove. I used an oil based remover, then as I wash my makeup off I have to wipe it off from under my eyes with a Qtip. Also it does the same thing Clinique's High Impact does, which is hard to describe. It dries to a hard plasticy finish and doesn't do a good job of separating or lengthening. With a lash primer underneath you can get better results. BUT that's not to say I wouldn't suggest trying it because, hey, it's 3 bucks.