Dior Dior Addict EDP

3.9

I tested this fragrance a few weeks ago and found it nauseating, I thought it may have been PMS so I tried it again only to aquire a raging headache and become ill. The bottle is so intriguing and the advertising so inticing, I wish the scent lived up to the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an amazing fragrance! Very sexy, warm, soft and sensual... It has an amazing vanilla note that is a bit floral, I suppose it is the queen of the night flower, who's scent is suppose to be vanillic.. It can be a bit strong but used lightly it is wonderful! And, for the record, I don't like Angel ;)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Extremely sexy and seductive - not for all women and not for every occasion. I LOVE the smell, but I only use it on special occasions and it has to be evening. Definitely not appropriate for day use. I highly recommend it, especially if you have a plan to seduce someone...;)

This is a warm, intoxicating floral-oriental. Not as suffocatingly intense as Poison, as it's not a true oriental.

The top notes begin very intensely, and may be too strong for some. However, it does settle into a pleasantly warm fragrance, a very sensual and yummy-foody scent. :)

Plus, the bottle is superbly designed, in a gorgeous deep semi-translucent blue with the glam gold accents. continued >>

I barely dabbed on a decant of this fragrance, and had to wash it off immediately because it made me nauseous. Like overpowering incense.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of those I sampled and it took a few hours to settle! It went through different nuances throughout a few hours-- from a very strong start, to unbelievably awful (the mid notes smelled bizarre on my skin), and finally 3 hours later a faint vanilla scent emerged and stayed on and on. Has to be my body chemistry! Great staying power though, but who wants to go through 3 hours of body chemistry hell for a non-distinctive vanilla finale!!

I adore this sexy fragrance! It's a floral-oriental with top notes of silk tree flower and mandarin leaf, mid notes of orange blossom, night queen flower and bulgarian rose, it's base notes are bourbon vanilla absolute, mysore sandalwood and tonka bean. The bourbon vanilla and tonka bean dominate at the end but it very sexy and warm rather than sweet, and very long lasting, what I put on in the morning lasts all day. If you like floral orientals, do try this, I think you'll like it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tested this in the store, and I DID NOT like it at all. And I LOVE sweet fragrances. It smelled musty, maybe mixed with my body chemistry in a very wrong way, because it smelled AWFUL on me. Oh well, I don't really think I'm missing out on this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay I really, really wanted to like this after I read all the great reviews on it. But I thought this was one of the most horrible perfumes that I have ever smelled. I tested it on my wrist in the store & it started out very strong & In Your Face smelling like alot of people said. So I gave it some time to settle in & after half an hour it was not as strong, but it still smelled really bad. Alot of people say that this reminds them of a sexy, mysterious woman. The only mystery I would think of if I smelled this on someone is "What the heck would make someone want to wear something that smells so bad?" Sorry to offend those who love it, but it almost made me gag. I was really more disapointed then disgusted though, because after I read the reviews I was hoping that this might be the perfect scent for me. Oh well ) =

I tested Addict on a scented strip when it first came out. I absolutely hated it as I found it to be just another department store heady fragrance...it reminded me of Hanae Mori and other vanillic scents I am not particularly fond of.

A couple months later I decided to try it on my skin and *ooooohhhhhhhh* it seems to work right with my body chemistry. The vanilla is not too sweet nor edible, it is a very rounded, creamy and complex fragrance. The drydown is soft and sensual and just one spritz suffices.

I think I am in love and this one is destined to be a new classic, as it happened with Angel.

Popular Fragrances