August 22, 2014 | 1150 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Best non-waterproof mascara I've had so far! Obviously the brush suits all three of my short, straight, blonde eyelashes. I didn't get spider's legs, but the difference between au naturel and coloured in was spectacular, in my books. I only managed to rub a bit off - for me that's not too bad. Will try the waterproof when I can get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by DineyDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. I've been religiously using Maxfactor False Lash effect but after I went to Superdrug to get some more, I couldn't find any and I was desperate. That's where I found this mascara as it was #1 mascara at the time so I thought why not.
When I first used it I was definitely impressed. My lashes are naturally thick and long and I always get complimented on them, so this mascara just accentuated that.
It leaves your lashes looking curvier, thickier and a lot longer and it stays on for a long time. Plus it's really cheap! I think I bought it for around 9. I personally think it's better than designer mascaras by YSL, Clinique and Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by SimplySweetness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have used a few brands of drug store mascaras but always seem to go back to a Maybelline brand. Out of all of them, this is my favorite. I have never had an issue with clumping and it makes my lashes look fuller and longer after 2 coats. It doesn't stay wet long, which I like. I have also never had a problem applying and getting it on my eye shadow or below my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the results the mascara gives, amazing length & volume BUT this mascara flakes like crazy! ive never had a mascara that flaked so much, its awful

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Rly gr8 mascara one of my faves takes 4ev 2 come off looked amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I REALLY loved this mascara! Not only did it add length, but it also added a little bit of volume! My eyelashes are extremely short, so I praise this product! Great for people with short eyelashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Eyedustx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because id seen reviews on youtube and it had been advertised alot on the tv and in magazines. I purchased this product in superdrug for 7/8 which is quite expensive for a drugstore brand. I love the bright packaging of the tube and i love the plastic wand. The product lengths my lashes well and makes the seperated which makes them look like i have alot more lashes then i already have. I would buy this product again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by marie2555

The main reason why I switched to this mascara was because my maybelline falsies mascara was getting old and it was a pain getting that stuff off, since I got the waterproof formula. So, I picked up this kind in the washable formula and it worked pretty much the same as maybelline falsies, if not better (but I can't be sure... because the falsies mascara was kind of old and dry anyway xD). I love the brush, the packaging, makes my lashes look seperate and fuller. I wouldn't say my lashes are short, but they aren't long either. I do get compliments on them when wearing this mascara though. I wouldn't say it does wonders for the length, if you try layering this mascara it'll probably look clumpy and what not. I have yet to try layering different mascaras with it to see if the effect is the same. It also holds a curl fairly well, but you have to put alot of it on. Overall, it's my favorite... beats all of the high end expensive mascaras that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I am in love with this mascara. I have been trying to steer away from some drugstore products because they test on animals, but higher end mascaras just weren't cutting it. I'm not sure what it is, but the cheaper mascaras just work wonders for my short, straight lashes. The long, plastic bristles on this wand deposit just the right amount of product, and lengthen and volumize at the same time! What more can a girl ask for? The tube isn't ginormous, and neither is the brush, which is perfect for fitting in a makeup bag. I love love love love this mascara. It might be the best mascara I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm In LOVE!!!! Does an excellent job at seperating and lengthening my lashes. Washes off SUPER easy and causes NO irritation. Color (Black) is great too.