April 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by dwdoubledead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No clumps, great length and easy to apply. The only mascara that has ever stopped me from returning to define a lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by EvaW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I already have quite long lashes, so i was happy to come across this one.The volume is quite good and for me dose'nt smudge at all. One problem is that it does clumb, more than one coat and you will have to brush your lashes through. Overall im happy with it so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this mascara because a lot of people have been raving about it. I gave this a try in the color Very Black. First of all, the mascara has cute packaging. Second, it smells good. Third, the brush is bendy, filled with tons of bristles, and unique! Lastly, the mascara really catches the lashes. I highly recommend this to everybody!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Pippa81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually prefer natural result for eyes but this really did nothing to my lashes. The result was not visible at all, Back to define -a lash which is more lengthning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Waterproof.
Really near-HG status!

What's good: I achieve separation and false-lash effect with this Mascara. Is indeed waterproof. Easy to apply, doesn't hit my upper lid (which is where I use it). Excellent rich dark black.

What takes 1 lippy off: yes it's waterproof, but gosh, it's not really smudge-proof. This could be because my makeup is quite oily. I think if you use powder foundation or have a matte face, you should be fine. That being said, I still go for this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Jussypoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very clumpy!! Back to Define-A-Lash...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Jacabus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara for separating my lashes and giving me length and maybe a little bit of volume. I have it in the darkest colour, so it's very dark - which is good. It makes my lashes look very long when I curl them. I guess the only downside for me is that I wish it gave a little more volume. But I do like it for the length. It cost me $6 CDN at SDM.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In a nutshell not my favorite mascara. The wand is great; it's almost impossible to get clumps with it but I don't know is it the formula itself or the wand but it doesn't really give any volume. I do love the separation the wand gives but that's about it.

This might work for those who want subtle volume and clean finish but I love lashes that stand out (I love CG Lashblast volume) so this isn't really for me. I could use it just to separate the lashes though after a different mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff, The wand allows me to maneuver my lashes to get them similar looking. The length is very controllable and can be given several coats before it gets clumpy. I would buy this again. My only qualm is that I've used other formulas that get them way longer, like L'Oreal Telescopic, but it's still a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Alissab123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This I think is a bit cheaper alternative to covergirl's lashblast. I have this in the waterproof formula and its pretty good! The brush is awesome because it really separates and defines your lashes which makes them look a bit more volumized but not much. Adds a little length but not much. I don't expect too much out of a mascara honestly it's no miracle or HG so I took off a lippie because unless a mascara is really a HG for me it gets at most a 4 in my opinion. I might buy again, but I tend to venture out a lot in mascaras. I love that it has no clumps or lumps and separates excellently, but the lack of length really sucks so I don't know if I'll repurchase... But I did like it. :)