Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 11/15/2011 4:25:00 PM

This is quite good for a Rimmel product. It has fair coverage, and does last quite well, but it tends to wear off in the forehead area (near eyebrows) and around the nose by lunch time (if applied early in the morning). If you top up on powder through out the day though it usually lasts. Though it can feel quite heavy on your face and it's sticky so you really have to use powder with it. I would buy it again as I think for the price it's good value for money.

on 11/14/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i've been wearing it for over a week and i only have a couple cons.
the "25 hour" claim is completely false.
i have oily skin, and this is a very nice natural (cross between dewy and matte, not the harsh, paint-like matte of revlon colorstay) finish for about 2 hours, then it starts getting a bit shiny on my nose, the actual coverage doesn't wear away, it just lets a little oil through. this is without blotting or powdering. if i DO blot and powder about half way through the day, then it looks pretty good. the large pores on my nose start getting kind of noticeable though around the same time as i get really oily, but if i quickly touch it up with a bit more foundation they disappear again.
this foundation: comes in a convenient squeeze tube (unlike the infamous revlon CS' pumpless glass bottle), has great medium-full coverage (covered my acne scars and dark under eye circles quite well), is very bendable (much better then revlon colorstay!), i wear 103 true ivory. it could be a bit more yellow/olive, but it's the exact same shade (light-medium) as my skin). it also only costs $10 in Canada (as apposed to revlon CS which costs $20!) the cons: it smells like soap...this doesn't bother me, but i suppose it could bother some people. over all, i like it better than revlon colorstay as far as the initial, natural looking finish, and the color selection. but i wish it had the amazing staying power/oil control of revlon CS!

on 11/14/2011 12:18:00 AM

This is one of the best foundation I've ever used (I haven't used many though). It has a medium coverage and blends very well. It can be a little bit greasy so it's perfect for dry skin. I didn't really enjoy it in the beginning because it showed my patches, but later I moisturized by skin really well before applying my foundation, and it works so much better. I only wish it has more color selections, but it still works fine. It's inexpensive so I would repurchase it.

on 11/11/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

The coverage is aaaamazing. None of the colors match me perfectly, but you couldn't tell, it blended in so well. My skin tone wasn't uneven and it looked like flesh versus a face full of makeup. Its long lasting and doesn't need to be set with powder.
So the color isn't perfect and I would so be in love with the coverage and feel of this foundation but it makes me breakout. I wish it didn't, because otherwise I could live with the slight color mismatch.

on 11/9/2011 12:12:00 AM

I get soo many compliments on my skin , you can see my photos i have worn this forever and i have tried soo many foundations , very expensive ones, from Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, etc... Butt nothing compares to this it last me whole day until i go to bed. The only thing is that after i put it on i have to wait a little bit before it dries so i fan my face and put loose powder on top , people tell me i have doll complexion, very very good product !!!! Very!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Foundation itself is AMAZING! It gives great coverage and blends beautifly. The staying power is lovely as well. The only issue is that the color selecton is awful. I have a very fair complexion and even the lightest color was far too dark for me. This would be a great product if you can find your correct shade.

on 10/29/2011 1:46:00 AM

This product is easily one of the best foundations I've tried (out of YSL, Clinique, Revlon, Estee Lauder, etc) and it's so cheap! It's lovely and dewy without becoming oily at all. It has wonderful staying power and lasts for a long time (although not the 16 hours it claims, but I think any foundation would struggle to last that long). It looks lovely set with mineral powder for full coverage, although on its own it has medium to full coverage. I will say that their lightest shade isn't THAT light though, so I'd avoid if you're particularly fair-skinned. Overall a great product, especially for the price! I have been pretty consistently impressed with Rimmel products.

on 10/27/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I would like to believe I have tried every foundation from A-Z and have finally found the love of my life....this is the foundation I have been searching for. It provides great coverage without looking fake or plastic. It truly lasts ALL DAY; I apply it at 6am and no need to freshen up anytime-even lasting through a workout. It covers my red blothes/uneven skin tone, acne, and post acne marks. I am floored by the quality of this product. I set this with powder and I'm on my way. I am so pleased I have found this product, it does everything I search for in a foundation.

on 10/27/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow! what a find! Thanks MUA. I have been wearing Revlon Colorstay for past 11 years in various colors for my NC40-42 indian skintone. Right now Im in Revlon Colorstay Golden Caramel so I picked the Rimmel foundation in NATURAL BEIGE. They both looked similar in color, natural beige is a better match while CS Golden Caramel is slighter darker.

The Rimmel coverage is similar to Estee Lauder Double wear. It doesnt control oil any better than colorstay. This is thicker coverage so I dont recommended for ladies with drier skin. I have used pretty much majority of popular full coverage foundations on the market: Chanel Perfection, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Avon Extralasting, Tarte Amazoninan Clay, Clinique Even Better, Milani. This rivals them all.

on 10/18/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've purchased this several times and I love it it's so light weight it feels like you have nothing on your skin, but yet it gives you medium coverage and you can build it up if need be. Surprisingly shade 200 soft beige was basically a perfect match for me. it doesn't last 25 hours as it claims but it does last an entire work day and I've worn it out after work to run some errands and it lasted until I took a shower and washed it off. Unfortunately as far as color choices go there's not really much for choices I believe you only have about 3 or 4 colors to choose from. Other then that it is a great buy I got mine at target for $7 which is cheaper then alot of foundations out there. If you're in the market for a new foundation I say it's worth a shot.

Video Reviews & Tutorials