April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ohgeno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading all the good reviews and seeing how people found it somewhat comparable to Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara I wanted to try this. It is a mediocre mascara at most. I didn't like the packaging when you took the brush out of the tube there was so much excess mascara on it that I had to wipe it off. It also left my lashes feeling brittle. And like other reviewers experience after washing it off I noticed some lashes falling out. I'm sticking with MF 2000

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara, it's dirty cheap($3.99), thickens lengthens, separate, doesnt clump or smear! wow..thats pretty good..but i had to take off 1 lippie though..because it wouldn't hold my curl, grrr...but overall its a great product!
EDIT:::ok, i've been using this product for a few weeks now(summer) it has little to no smudging, it doesn't smudge during naps or going out, but wear waterproof mascaras if ur gonna exercise!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm changing my review for this. I bought it based on the glowing reviews for it and at first I thought that I was in love with it. Well I was wrong. It does go on easily and it makes my lashes look a bit thicker but within two hours of applying it I have a black ring around my eyes. This makes me look like a racoon. Yuck!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2003 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kandyDarling

This is my favourite mascara ever! It's dirt cheap, stays on forever and never smudges under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about a week now. It is hard to apply and it does clump. But it lasts all day, comes off really easy and it does make my eyes pop. so i would give it a 3 1/2.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MzTempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I am completley in love with it. Coming from someone who has virtually no eyelashes this really makes my eyes pop. I am also in love with MAC's Prolash also but to be honest, this brand works better. At only 5 dollars it is worth giving a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG mascara is Lancome Definicils, which to me represents absolute mascara perfection. I decided to give this CG mascara a try for 2 reasons: 1) the mall was closed and 2) a student of mine who worked at a nearby cosmetic manufacturing facility (45 minutes away) swore to me that this CG formula is *identical* to Lancome Definicils. The formulas smell the same and wear alike--the key difference here is the brush. The CG brush is bigger, rounder, therefore more likely to give you clumps if you aren't careful. The Definicils brush is easier to use--it is so easy to build lash thickness without having to worry about clumping. This CG formula does not flake or smear, and I can actually take a nap in this without fear of racoon-eyes afterwards (just like Definicils). Before I give up my Definicils altogether I plan on doing a parallel test with CG on one eye and Definicils on the other. For right now, I think the formulas are pretty close but that the CG brush leaves much to be desired. In fact I dislike the brush so much that I gave the packaging quality a 1! This is worth trying out, but be really patient with the wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Merritt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I usually use Lancome mascara and my mom gave me this to try. It's my new fav! I am sort of a make up snob so I didn't think I would like this but it REALLY thickens your lashes and doesn't flake off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by chaoz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to be quite devoted to Lancome's mascaras... particularly Amplicils and Magnificils... but my wallet is groaning at the big bucks I plunk down to replace these things frequently... I have tried almost every brand of mascaras in Drugstores just to try to replace the Lancome ones... but after ALL the experiences... some alright... some just downright horrid... Cover Girl's Super Thick Lash is what I stick with now... love how it works just as well as the lancome ones... volumizes and fattens my thin lashes but also helps to retain the curl... GREAT product sold in drugstores... thumbs way up!!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2003 6:23:00 PM More reviews by GemS

I tried this mascara a long time ago, but for some reason I wasn't too impressed with it so I never repurchased. I decided to give this another try after reading many raves about this. This time it's a keeper! I have tried tons of mascaras in search of one that doesn't smudge on my super oily eyelids. I also want a dramatic mascara to pump up my Asian lashes. Super Thick Lash really is smudgeproof without being waterproof! It also thickens pretty well, although I prefer an even more dramatic look. It's also a lot cheaper than other mascaras, especially if you get this on sale (got mine for $4.89 CAD). I took off a lipstick because it flakes a little bit and weighs down my curled lashes. The packaging is also rather plain. Overall, I would buy this again.