Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 4/20/2004 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow! This is holy grail material for me! It's like all in one tube: lengthens, thickens and gives a dramatic look. Plus, it can hold my curled lashes pretty well. Best of all, it doesn't flake or smear, which I love! This stuff stays on like iron, but still is easy to take off, I just wash it off with my facial cleanser at night. I'm about to finish up my first tube, but definitely I will repurchase!

on 4/20/2004 9:15:00 AM

I usually hate cover girl products, but i tried this mascara after my mom recommended it and i LOVE it! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping or looking too fake. Very dramatic and probably the best product cover girl sells. The best part is the price - probably one of the cheapest mascaras you can find. This is great!

on 4/14/2004 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara cost about $5 and came in a largeish red tube. I got this mascara in the darkest color, Black. The great things about this mascara are that it doesn't flake or smudge or weigh down my eyelashes. It thickens well, though I'm not quite sure if it lives up to its 300% thicker promise. It also lengthens a bit. The only reason why it didn't receive a 5 is because it didn't really do anything dramatic to my lashes. It could be just because I have single eyelids which don't show off the eyelashes much, but I only saw a small improvement.

on 3/12/2004 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually hate CG products but this wasn't that bad. Not HG caliber but in a pinch I might buy it again. Does thicken and I like the depth of color.

on 3/6/2004 10:30:00 PM

Doesn't clump. Quite dramatic. Thickens and lengthens nicely. I like this but it's not a holy grail.

on 2/11/2004 8:20:00 AM

This is a really good mascara. I buy it all the time. I used to buy much more expensive mascaras and was always dissapointed. EDIT: The Mascara dries rather fast.

on 1/26/2004 8:00:00 PM

Not usually a big fan of CG mascara, I decided to buy this on a whim one day at CVS when I was picking up my basic makeup staples. I LOVE IT! My lashes are somewhat long but they aren't very thick so this mascara really plumps them up! The only thing bad about this mascara is the false-advertising from CG, claiming it washes off "easily" with soap and water. This is a pain to get off even with eye-makeup remover and baby oil! I have yet to find a mascara that really does what it claims to do, especially when it says it comes off easily. But this mascara does live up to it's name of Super Thick Lash!

on 1/8/2004 12:57:00 AM

Wow! A mascara I actually like :) I have fairly thick, dark lashes to begin w/, but this mascara just makes them sooo dramatic & gorgeous! Super Thick Lash *does* clump quite a bit if you don't wipe the wand a bit before applying (hence the 4, not 5 l/s), but the results are really worth the extra little bit of effort. STL doesn't come in a waterproof formula, but the regular formula is budgeproof on me. I'd certainly repurchase :)

on 1/5/2004 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this mascara on the recommendation of MUA and am glad I did. This is a very good basic mascara that gives me thick lashes that aren't clumpy. It does take a bit of effort to apply it to get that thick look. It's not a wet mascara and I like that. It also washes off easily.The only thing I'm not crazy about is it doesn't hold my eyelashes curl as much as I would like, but that isn't going to stop me from using this product. It's a definite repurchase.

I have this in black brown , the brush doesn't get all clumpy and neither do my lashes even though they look nice and full and thick they aren't like Tammy Fae Bakerish, I had tried Lash Fantasy before this and I like this 10times better and it's a one step process. It really is smudge proof but comes off nicely in the shower,