September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked this a lot. In terms of thickening on me, it ranks somewhere between Max Factor 2000 Calorie (naturally gorgeous) and L'Oreal Voluminous (really dramatic, but sometimes in an uber-clumpy fake way).I like this mascara more than either the MF or the L'Oreal though. It's a happy medium---not too natural, not too over-the-top. The black isn't as matte as the MF, nor is it as dark as the L'Oreal (I have Voluminous in Blackest Black). But STL is a glossy black.The tube is red and cost $2.99 at Target. I would definitely repurchase---it's not as fake as Voluminous can be and it's not as natural as the MF looks on me. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by philomenakateri

I bought this mascara because I heard raves about this mascara. It's okay, it does lengthen, and thicken but not the extent I want my eyelashes to look. I think this mascara is like the CG multiplying mascara. I'm still on the quest for my HG mascara. I would buy this mascara again though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 2:01:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I didn't like this mascara very much. It clumped so badly. So it did give thick lashes but not in the way I hoped. My friends said it was really good so I tried it but I really didn't like it in the end.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 3:22:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

I used to have this. I'm very envious of anyone who had good results with it, because it just clumped and clumped and clumped on me. I even asked for tips on how to keep mascara from clumping, but nothing helped. It was just so thick and sticky, my lashes didn't stand a chance. Personally, I hate all of Cover Girls mascaras. I can't get accustomed to the thick clumsy wands (impossible to open sometimes) and huge brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thin, but lonnnnng lashes. I tried this stuff and it made me look like a cupie doll. Super Thick Lashes? My butt! It is clumpy (you have to wipe off the wand before you apply, or you will look in the mirror and scare yourself), and it's not even that THICKENING... I want to return this product to the company because it downright stinks. The mascara in the silver tube with navy/purple writing is the best mascara.. I think it is Full n' Soft? Go with that one. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my a HG of mine, and I dont say that about many mascaras (I only own 3...two of which are Maybelline Full N Soft in regular and WP). STL is a really great thickening mascara, it makes my eyelashes really stand out. It also doesnt smudge and holds a curl well. My only complaint is that it gets thick really quickly, but its pretty cheap to replace so it doesnt bother me *that* much. Nice stuff in general.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

Nothing special IMO. I've used much better. This dried out after a couple weeks of use and I don't pump my wand either. Didn't make a difference with my lashes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by laceybwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm giving this product a 5 because of the quality that you get for the price. No, this is not the absolute best mascara that I have ever used, but it is way better than many other much more expensive ones that I've used. This is a pretty thick mascara that gives a dramatic look. It does not flake and clumps only if you over-apply it. I like this much better than Max Factor's 2000 Calorie b/c the MF clumps like crazy on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2003 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Pixie410

This is my newest discovery! Not only did it thicken my sparse lashes, it lengthened and curled them as well. I was getting sick of curling my lashes and using an eyeliner but with Super Thick Lash, there's no need for curling and lining because it gives my lashes a really bold and dramatic look. My husband even noticed, and he doesn't notice a thing when it comes to makeup. I'll definitely buy this mascara again as it's already become a staple of mine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this did give me Super Thick Lashes, but it also gave me Super Big Globs and Super Droopy Lashes. My lashes were all stuck together and very stiff. On the plus side, it does not flake and I do like the brush. But not enough to repurchase. :P