July 28, 2014 | 1791 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my a HG of mine, and I dont say that about many mascaras (I only own 3...two of which are Maybelline Full N Soft in regular and WP). STL is a really great thickening mascara, it makes my eyelashes really stand out. It also doesnt smudge and holds a curl well. My only complaint is that it gets thick really quickly, but its pretty cheap to replace so it doesnt bother me *that* much. Nice stuff in general.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

Nothing special IMO. I've used much better. This dried out after a couple weeks of use and I don't pump my wand either. Didn't make a difference with my lashes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by laceybwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm giving this product a 5 because of the quality that you get for the price. No, this is not the absolute best mascara that I have ever used, but it is way better than many other much more expensive ones that I've used. This is a pretty thick mascara that gives a dramatic look. It does not flake and clumps only if you over-apply it. I like this much better than Max Factor's 2000 Calorie b/c the MF clumps like crazy on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2003 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Pixie410

This is my newest discovery! Not only did it thicken my sparse lashes, it lengthened and curled them as well. I was getting sick of curling my lashes and using an eyeliner but with Super Thick Lash, there's no need for curling and lining because it gives my lashes a really bold and dramatic look. My husband even noticed, and he doesn't notice a thing when it comes to makeup. I'll definitely buy this mascara again as it's already become a staple of mine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this did give me Super Thick Lashes, but it also gave me Super Big Globs and Super Droopy Lashes. My lashes were all stuck together and very stiff. On the plus side, it does not flake and I do like the brush. But not enough to repurchase. :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a more than decent macara for the $2. It does thicken, but it's not as intense as MF 2000 Calorie on my naturally long, black lashes. It doesn't damage my lashes, nor does it irritate my eyes. The best feature is that it stays on me all day long. I even got a little splash of water to the eyes and it didn't budge, but it's easy to remove. Great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

I have indeed found my HG mascara. This has replaced my Lancome's Amplicils Mascara which cost for 27CDN before tax. With CG's mascara, it's 6.99 before Tax! what a difference, and it works even better! No flakes, smudges on me after 8 hours of initial application. The mascara went on so smoothly and nicely that my lashes look even better using this than using Lancome's mascar!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by rosedecerise

it sucks, it clumps and is very goopy, and worst of all it doesn't separate lashes. my lashes look better without it than with it

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

[sigh] why did a mascara that seemed to work reasonably well on everybody else have to suck on me? (+) it does thicken and it does lengthen. No smudging and lasts all day. (-) I can't apply more than 1 coat. More than 1 coat makes me look really scary: it doesn't taper toward the end of the lash. It's very strange and unnatural. STL cannot hold a curl AT ALL. Even if I curl after it dries. And it comes off on my eye last curler--something that few others do to the same extent.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ohgeno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading all the good reviews and seeing how people found it somewhat comparable to Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara I wanted to try this. It is a mediocre mascara at most. I didn't like the packaging when you took the brush out of the tube there was so much excess mascara on it that I had to wipe it off. It also left my lashes feeling brittle. And like other reviewers experience after washing it off I noticed some lashes falling out. I'm sticking with MF 2000