November 28, 2014 | 1074 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in black brown , the brush doesn't get all clumpy and neither do my lashes even though they look nice and full and thick they aren't like Tammy Fae Bakerish, I had tried Lash Fantasy before this and I like this 10times better and it's a one step process. It really is smudge proof but comes off nicely in the shower,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i really like this mascara. it thickens pretty well and gives me NO clumps, doesnt flake at all! it doesnt give me brittle lashes lik voluminous does and it doesnt clump lik 2000 calorie. it isnt THAT glamorous of a look but it gives an enhanced natural look. im a complete mascara whore so im not sure if i consider this my HG even tho its my favorite mascara of the moment along with cover girl triple mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Kathe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use Maybelline and L'Oreal mascaras and had not tried a Cover Girl mascara in years. I decided to give it a whirl, as I remember Super Thick Lash as being quite good. Did they change the formula? This product still washes away easily with soap and water, but the formula is very clumpy and dry, and got even clumpier and drier after only a week or two of use. The brush is also large and unwieldy. I liked its great washability and the cheerful red tube (a nice change from black, navy blue, and silver) which is why I'm awarding it two lipsticks instead of one. Maybe I'll repurchase in five years or so -- perhaps the formula will have changed once more, for the better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked this a lot. In terms of thickening on me, it ranks somewhere between Max Factor 2000 Calorie (naturally gorgeous) and L'Oreal Voluminous (really dramatic, but sometimes in an uber-clumpy fake way).I like this mascara more than either the MF or the L'Oreal though. It's a happy medium---not too natural, not too over-the-top. The black isn't as matte as the MF, nor is it as dark as the L'Oreal (I have Voluminous in Blackest Black). But STL is a glossy black.The tube is red and cost $2.99 at Target. I would definitely repurchase---it's not as fake as Voluminous can be and it's not as natural as the MF looks on me. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by philomenakateri

I bought this mascara because I heard raves about this mascara. It's okay, it does lengthen, and thicken but not the extent I want my eyelashes to look. I think this mascara is like the CG multiplying mascara. I'm still on the quest for my HG mascara. I would buy this mascara again though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 2:01:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I didn't like this mascara very much. It clumped so badly. So it did give thick lashes but not in the way I hoped. My friends said it was really good so I tried it but I really didn't like it in the end.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 3:22:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

I used to have this. I'm very envious of anyone who had good results with it, because it just clumped and clumped and clumped on me. I even asked for tips on how to keep mascara from clumping, but nothing helped. It was just so thick and sticky, my lashes didn't stand a chance. Personally, I hate all of Cover Girls mascaras. I can't get accustomed to the thick clumsy wands (impossible to open sometimes) and huge brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thin, but lonnnnng lashes. I tried this stuff and it made me look like a cupie doll. Super Thick Lashes? My butt! It is clumpy (you have to wipe off the wand before you apply, or you will look in the mirror and scare yourself), and it's not even that THICKENING... I want to return this product to the company because it downright stinks. The mascara in the silver tube with navy/purple writing is the best mascara.. I think it is Full n' Soft? Go with that one. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my a HG of mine, and I dont say that about many mascaras (I only own 3...two of which are Maybelline Full N Soft in regular and WP). STL is a really great thickening mascara, it makes my eyelashes really stand out. It also doesnt smudge and holds a curl well. My only complaint is that it gets thick really quickly, but its pretty cheap to replace so it doesnt bother me *that* much. Nice stuff in general.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

Nothing special IMO. I've used much better. This dried out after a couple weeks of use and I don't pump my wand either. Didn't make a difference with my lashes at all.