August 27, 2014 | 2009 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by inventingshadows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse buy due to the irresistible packaging - it was just THAT cute that I couldn't walk by. However, the lip balm inside the sphere is really nothing earth shuttering. It didn't feel like it absorbed into my lips, just sort of felt like it remained on the surface as a thick layer of wax.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i bought it mainly because of the look of it which is so interesting and cute.....however, i found it not moisturizing enough and makes my lips peels with white skins.....i will still use it here and there but will not buy again.........

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought mine for $3 the other day after hearing about these online for months. I always wanted to try one out because of the packaging. It is so cute!
I love the smell of summerfruit and it feels very smooth. Unlike most lip balms I've tried it actually makes a difference in the softness of my lips. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Maca01

This is now the only lip balm I'll buy. It does not peel my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by poutpout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm I've ever used.

It leaves my lips very very smooth and it's a long lasting result.
I don't need to brush my lips with vaseline anymore... Applying Eos before going to bed is enough!

Plus=Packaging is very cute and high quality

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by TwitchyWitchyGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The summer fruit ones are rancid
All the others are amazing
BUT THE SUMMER FRUIT ONE IS RANCID
The weird smell or taste is the rancid oil this is not a health issue but it is very gross
That olive oil ish taste is rancid oil
BUY THE HONEYDEW

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first put this on it reminded me a lot of MAC Prep + Prime Lip in terms of smooth application, maybe even a little less greasy. I used it for the same purpose. I like that it doesn't have that nasty tingling feeling and that it doesn't come off too shiney or shimmery like most lip balms. I usually hate scented products, but this one's really nice. Also, I can find it almost everywhere, which is great. I really wanted to like this, but I have pretty good skin and this made me break out around my mouth HORRIBLY and that's a deal breaker.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at Zellers for 2.50 CDN a few months ago and I am pretty happy with this lip balm. Being a flight attendant I am ALWAYS using lip balms when I work and this stuff is great! It does moisturize your lips nicely and the SPF 15 in it is a great bonus! The packaging is adorable but it's hard to leave in your pocket because of how bulky it is. It is great to find in your purse however! I love the flavour! It smells amazing and the smell will stay on your lips for quite a long time! This isn't the best lip balm if you are looking for deep moisturizing. Like I said, it does moisturize but if you are looking for something really hydrating this isn't the best for you. I would repurchase this again but it will take forever for me to finish up this product because there is a lot of it, plus you can see how much you have left since it isn't a twisty lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by adlrmns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would see these lip balms all the time on Youtube, and I could never find them here where I live. So I was in Orlando on a vacation, and ran into an Ulta store, and I found the Summer Fruit one, and the Sweet Mint one, and I was soooo excited! I put the SF one as soon as I jumped in the car. Now my lips can be very dry, seeing as I chew on my lips alot. Literally 5 minutes after I put on the balm, my lips were super soft. Granted, I didn't like the smell very much at first, or the taste, but now I LOVE it! I will never be able to buy another lip balm again!!!! I put this on before bed every night, and my lips are pillowy soft in the morning!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Maomaoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this tendency to always pick at my lips. The reason for this is because it's always peeling from being so dry. There are times when it even hurts from being so severely dry!
I've tried Chapstick and Burt's bee, but they never improve my lips enough. Certainly not enough for me to continually use them.

I must admit that, unique shape of this product really drew me in. Although you can't put it in your back pocket, you can certainly find it with ease in your handbag.
The shape of the lip balm also makes it extremely easy to apply. Fun even. You simply slide it onto your lips and it gets the full coverage (Which is one of my favorite things about it).

The smell, summer fruit, is not distinctively peaces, but resembles the scent somewhat. It's a very pleasant and sweet flavor.

As for how moisturizing it is, it'd say its way up there. Of course, you might not see results immediately, but like most products, you will see it in the long run.
Personally, i only used it for about a week and my lips are in excellent condition (and trust me, that's rare...especially during the colder months). I suggest applying a generous amount before you go to bed.

i really hope you all give it a try :)