April 21, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by MakingTea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the idea of this product, I loved the various "flavors", and the packaging. I did find it moisturizing. Unfortunately, I am allergic to something in it (I'm pretty sure it's the Stevia extract). My lips broke out in a terrible blistery rash that took a few weeks to go away! Very sad. Use this with caution! I do not have sensitive skin, and have never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetic products. I don't have any food allergies, but apparently I am allergic to Stevia. I'll always check ingredient lists from now on when trying out new lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's really cute! Great flavor. It really moisturizes my lips and I absolutely adore the packaging. It runs for a little over 3 bucks and will probably last for a long time. I've had it for about 6 months now. The sphere is still the perfect shape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Unique. Smells good. Works great and long lasting. Can't say anything negative about this porduct.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall this is an average lip balm. It goes on smooth & smells great. The thing I do like the most it stays on for quite some time. It could be more moisturizing though. I love the packaging, it's super cute & easy to find in your purse or makeup bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by vane61126

I personally am not a fan of this product. I bought it because I had heard so many good things about it and the packaging sells itself. The smell of the product is nice, but when added to lips, its gone. I also find it too greasy and it doesn't moisturize my lips for more than 10 minutes. Not worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by karenly1288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- unique packaging
- great smell

CONS:
- the product is short and fat which makes it a bit more difficult to use than normal lip balms
- it's nothing special.. works like any other lip balm out there

I heard a lot about this product prior to purchasing it, so I was hoping it would live up to the hype but it didn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by heartandseoul

This lip balm is alright, it's not bad but not great. When I first got it I had to put it on once every 15 minutes or so. If I didn't do that then it wouldn't have moisturized my lips as much. I like that it's all-natural because I feel like if I used something with artificial chemicals in it then it won't be as effective....I guess it's just me though. The thing is when I apply this I tend to put a lot on, so it stays for 2 to 3 hours. Even with one or two coats it'll stay for about an hour. So that's a plus. And when the last bit rubs off or soaks in it doesn't feel like your lips got dryer. You should try this lip balm! Just because it didn't work great for me doesn't mean it won't be great for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by PetiteBtq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the container ! Its different and unique than other lip balms which i like. The lip balm itself was okay for a while, but then i just stopped using it because the smell was so strong, and it just made me nauseous. I like the smell at first though, and the balm itself is smooth but didn't do anything for my lips. It failed as a lip balm but i still like the container. Its about $3-$5 at walgreens with tax, which is a bit more expensive than other lips balms that ACTUALLY work. I wasn't a fan of this but thats just my opinion. If your skeptical of getting this then wait for a sale or a coupon, because it is a bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kerrismile87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Heard so many people talking about this product. It's the same as most lip balms, only in a different form. I really like how it's not sticky and it's really moisturizing, but honestly it does the same as any other good lip balm. I wanted the Honeysuckle one but they didn't have that so I picked up this one. Next time I'll buy another flavor because after a while the smell gets old.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After seeing millions of ads screaming BUY BUY BUY about this little thing and seeing all the popularity about it on here I thought I'd buy this. Plus I really like the idea of this lip balm.

Although my 1$ ELF Strawberry lip balm is 10x more moisturizing than this thing that costs me about 4$ at Walgreens, I still very much like it obviously because of it's design. They didn't have summer fruit where I went, they had honeysuckle but that didn't sound like something I would enjoy so I got the strawberry one. I'd love to purchase the Summer Fruit one though.

On first application, its like I was rubbing plastic on my lips, I was getting no product whatsoever and I was like "Oh my god, it can't be this bad..." anyway I kept on rubbing it on my lips over and over.

Finally I had some product moisturizing my lips. It's moisturizing but like I said not that moisturizing. However don't be right off the bat "Screw this" if you don't get any product with the first use, it takes some warming up to get this baby going.

Cute product. Buy again? Maybe. So I guess leaning more towards the yes, just not sure about it.