December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by harleydavigirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found about this product while searching for something else and ordered it, I got a great deal, two for $6.99, I received it today and put it on my lips, it's still there after and hour of me drinking my tea, eating and it makes my lips so soft, which I really like. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdmgc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these lip balm spheres! The product is very moisturizing and the sphere makes it compact and easy to apply. I imagine it's probably a pain when you get to the very bottom, but they last FOREVER so I can't really say for sure. I subtracted one lippie because there is no SPF. The scent is wonderful, and it even tastes a little sweet! My lips get so dry in the winter that they crack and bleed, and this has become a true HG for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It got some pretty good reviews so i decided to try it. It was okay but nothing really spectacular. I liked that it is organic. Its also a great conversation piece. I had people stop me to ask me what it is and then said how cool it was lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't really moisturizing at all. I also really don't like the smell/taste. It reminds me of cat pee or something awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by TheTruth1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros
-Very smooth lips after a few applications (minimizes lines)
-Slightly scented but not enough for you to want to devour it all
-cute packaging and very easy to put on

Cons
- the ball rolls lmao and it creates a bulge in my pocket

It looks like it's going to last a long long time and I don't regret buying it for around $5 in Canada. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Precila101

I would never buy another lip treatment product again!!! Chapstick just made my lips heavy, but EOS glides on smooth, and leaves my lips baby soft. Whenever I would apply this, I tend to apply it near the inside of my mouth on my bottom lip. Then pretending to blend the product into my lips, I actually lick off some of the product. It tastes SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!!! And the smell just pleases me. However, I try not to smell it too much, because it might go away....lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Paigeno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this lip balm, mostly because it smells DEVINE. It's also pretty moisturizing. The only thing is that everyone raves about it and it's really just like any other lip balm. There's nothing really special about it. I do like how it is in a sphere shape, it makes applying it easier in my opinion. But it's difficult to just pop in your purse or pocket because of the sphere shape. I do like this product, and may buy it again. But I won't go out of my way to hunt it down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by 123abcdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I lovee these lipbalms. Since I'm not really looking for a super moisturizing lip balm this is good for me. However, if your looking for something that will heal chapped lips this is not for you. It is a great go-to product and smells great! The packaging is absolutely adorable and so unique. When I'm too lazy to wear lipgloss I just smear some of this on and I'm out the door. It is a little lacking in the moisture department though so I am probably going to switch to a different lip balm for the winter time. It is still very good though and it's great for during the summer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lip balm was horrible. My first problem was the smell. It reminds me and my daughters of cold medicine. My 8yr old won't even use it. The worst part was it made my lips more dry. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My sister gave this to me as a Christmas stocking stuffer and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing! The packaging is very annoying though. I like to keep my lip balm in my pocket, which looks ridiculous with the awkward shape of the sphere. I keep it in my desk or purse now. Another thing is that since it's a sphere, it rolls. This drives me crazy! I'll put it down on a table and it will roll off and fall down. I love the actual balm, so I will put up with this packaging flaw. Price wise, I rated it a 2. I'm a total cheapskate when it comes to pretty much anything so for me to rate it a 2 is really saying something. I bought another one(the green one) this for $3.67 CAD which seemed a little overpriced compared to the $2 Blistix I normally used. But it's HUGE! I've been using the green one for 4 months now and there's still so much left! Definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone! :)