eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this solely on the cute package and it was about 3.50 so for that cheap I though what the heck if I didn't like it, it wouldn't matter that much. I wanted the pink one but they didnt have it. But the lipgloss is pretty nice. I always lick my lips then dry them before I use this because it glides on easier. I was sorta of afraid to use it because of my sensitive skin but I haunt had any problems yet. The CUTEST packaging ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 3/5/2012 6:38:00 PM

I like these for a lipstick base. I find that applying lipstick or liner over my bare lips is uncomfortable. This stuff helps. It isn't too waxy or greasy and thus the other products are given just enough slip to go on smoothly. I wouldn't, however, use this for a heavy duty, scary chapped restorative balm. For that, I would use something more greasy (maybe that would stay on overnight). I think the packaging is cute. I also love the smell and the fact that this is paraben- free, gluten- free and organic!

on 3/5/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Cute product. Several different flavor smells. I've purchased two as impulse buys while waiting in checkout lines. Doesn't go on very 'thoroughly'. It feels somewhat 'dry' on my lips. So I find myself constantly reapplying it.
It does seem to have some decent staying power once you get it on your lips. It's not expensive, so it's worth trying.

If you took away the cute packaging, I don't think this would be very popular.

I'll stick with my Blixtex Medex.

on 3/5/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the cute package but hate the product itself.It doesn't glide on well so I feel like i have none of it on.its awful.didn't cost much but I won't be buying this again

This product has received rave reviews everywhere. I decided to purchase. It is the SLOPPIEST delivery system for a lip treatment EVER. Especially as you wear it down. It's impossible to put on your lips without smearing it all around your mouth, too. No precision whatsoever, I feel like a toddler applying it. Gross. And their website states "New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips". Yeah, right. I like the SPF factor, and the ingredients are pretty good- hence 2 stars instead of 1.

on 3/3/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This smells awesome and is super cute!!! It moisturizes my dry, chapped lips every time! I also love how it makes your lips look somewhat shimmery. I will be buying more of these!! <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE IT ! , its really creamy and it helps with chapped lips right away . the packaging is sooo cute, its even fashionable ... i can take tumblr pics with it (:
its really cheap like $3 and it smells good . i want to try more flavors (:

on 2/29/2012 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product almost every day. I love the texture of it-- it fills in the lines of my lips and doesn't melt to a greasy consistency, which makes it absolutely perfect for wearing under lip products. I use it as a primer, almost. Even my most matte, drying, lipsticks look good on my lips with this underneath. I also have it in the mint flavor, and I love both of them equally.

I don't find that they are intensely hydrating. I think that they'll help to prevent your lips from becoming chapped, but they aren't the best for repairing already chapped lips. I prefer something more penetrating for that. However these are great for locking in product.

I personally think the packaging is cute, even if it means I can't store it with it my other lip balms because of the unusual shape. It makes it easier to blindly find in my purse/makeup bag because of the shape. I'm actually pretty close to finishing the summer fruit one, and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this lip balm on eBay because in my country they don't sell it. It's a really cute lip balm with a sphere shape and the packaging is a red orangy colour. Smells like peaches and reminds me of summer. It tastes very sweet. This lip balm makes my lips feel so smooth and repairs my dry lips in a couple of days. I really like this lip balm because the texture is not waxy or hard like other lip balms. Also is not oily and I love it cause I hate the feel that I have something on my lips except a lipsticks. It stays on my lips like two hours wich is really good and is 100% organic and natural. The bad things...for me is really expensive because I bought online and with the shipping cost me 8€ and the really bad thing isn't sold out in Spain.

on 2/27/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these because they last a while on the lips. That's all I really want out of a "chap stick", something that stays on a while.
You get a lot of product and the scent and flavor are nice. Other than that it's still just a basic lip balm in a cool package. Though, it's not something you would want to put into your pocket.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments