October 31, 2014 | 1731 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this every day for quite a while and haven't really made a dent in it. I love the color, ease of use, and the applicator. I bought this to replace the raved about Sephora brow kit (which actually is awesome). I like this better bc it's smaller, but has more product in it and is less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Missyb1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked by how much I like this product. The wax is nicely pigmented and keeps my brows looking polished and perfect all day long. I also love the dual sided angled brush/powder brush that comes with this. I usually throw out applicators that come with products because they're mostly worthless, but this little thing works wonders. The only thing that could be better is the color of the powder side, its a bit lighter than I'd like, but overall I'm extremely satisfied. You can't beat it for $3.00!

I really like the packaging too, it reminds me of NARS and looks/feels a lot more expensive than 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by radar626

Great product. I have used others over the years, from Avon to Anastasia. I have to say that this is the best kit yet. I wish they offered the stencils to help when shaping, but other than that, I find absolutely no reason to go back to the higher priced kits. I read a lot of reviews before I purchased. Most made mention that the color when on lighter than what the picture was. So I went ahead and got the dark instead medium, and they were right. When I opened the kit I thought I made a mistake, but it was perfect. I am a brunette with fair skin. My eyebrows are going grey (argh!!) and I need the help. The wax and powder keep such a polished look all day, with no fading or transference. I live in Georgia, and this kit stands up to the muggy heat so much better than I ever expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by margaretchantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every day. I've tried brow pencils and they look so fake. I've also used Benefit and I really must say, I cannot tell the difference between the two. Elf is a bit lighter, but I still love this stuff and for $3, how can you not try it? I love ELF, the only thing I really really hate about it is the waste of packaging for every little minute item. Most people order at least $20 worth of stuff, can you imagine all that packaging for individually wrapped eyeliners etc? Sorry went off topic ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product everyday, it has became a staple for me. The powder could be a little darker, but for $3 who can complain?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

it's pricey to go to sephora and buy a brow kit for over $15 and up. (unless you're really obsessed with your eyebrows or you really love expensive make-up) when you can easily buy the e.l.f. eyebrow kit for $3 and get good quality results: it's definitely worth your money. the wax works, the powder works, yeah... i love how it comes with a tiny little double-sided angle and blending brush. the packaging looks like a black NARS blush thingy. i love the e.l.f. brow kit more than my $24 smashbox brow kit i randomly got with a sephora gift card. greeeaat value!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

Perfect eyebrow kit for an astonishingly low price. This is something you can't find in your normal drugstore brands. I have this in Dark, and I have naturally dark brown hair so it looks completely natural on my brows. The wax is nice to fill in, darken and define my brow tail while the powder is nice to fill in the front end of the brow. I don't know about the other shades, but if you have dark brown to black hair, the shade Dark is my recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow i love this product. and it's only $3. I got this in medium and it's perfect for me. sometimes if I put on too much, then i'll just get a q-tips and just dab on it and make it lighter. I've been using it for more than a month now and still loving it :] I love the brush that came with it too! would most def. repurchase again :]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TaraWoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definitely the best eyebrow product I have ever purchased. The brush it comes with is awesome. Will buy again & again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by darcynana7

I currently have this product in dark. The color is a bit dark for every day use but if I do it lightly it works just fine. I'm in the process of swapping for the medium one so I can use daily. The dark may be good for night time usage when the rest of my eye makeup is heavier. But overall it's great. Great pigmentation and staying power for so cheap! Thanks E.L.F.!