E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great Product. Very similar to the Benefit Brow Kit minus the price. Three dollars for a brow kit that includes brow powder and a wax! A bit darker and would recommend for medium to darker eyebrow shades not recommended for very light eyebrows.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So right when I had givin up on trying to fix my eyebrows I found this! I have thin eyebrows with a random chunk missing out of the top left eyebrow I have been asked so many times "did you try to shave your eyebrows and fail?" Rude right? But not anymore because now I use this, and i love it! I have tried many other products and only this one has worked this good! I say try it, its at target for $3 so why not? However they only have it in dark brown, comes out a lot darker then you expect. I'm not sure where to find the other shades but its worth looking for. And honestly even if they raised the price to $10 id buy it when $10 on make up is expensive to me. I love it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My local Target finally started carrying some ELF products so I loaded up on quite a few. This is a cool little brow kit-a wax and setting powder for filling in the brows. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat if only it wasn't way too dark for my light/medium brown brows. The only shade available at the store was medium and I can't even imagine how dark the dark shade must be. If I place an order online, I will try out the lighter shade available. I'm giving it a 5 though, just not the right shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was at Target to buy mascara and saw this eyebrow kit and decided to try it out. I have ash blonde/light brown hair and the last few months it has been colored black. I color my eyebrows as well but they fade back to regular within weeks, so my eyebrows are always lighter. I have no problems with sparse hairs, or thinning, I just like a little darker color sometimes. I've tried using brown eye pencils but it just looks so obviously fake.

This product is great in my opinion. The color on me is a nice soft brown that suits my olive skin tone well. Honestly I didn't even mind the "cheap" brush that came with it either, it worked fine for me! For $3 this is a nice addition to my make up bag. The packaging is cute and sturdy as well, you don't feel like it's going to pop open on it's own and make a mess everywhere.

Hopefully it has staying power, and if it does I will probably change the 4 stars to 5!

If you have no eyebrows, don't go there. I got this product in 'Ash' and it's an ok brow filler - a light brown, non-offensive and natural looking tone. But the real problem is my eyebrows are thin, blonde and hardly even there. This product cannot add any shape to my brows like a pencil would, it just literally 'colors in' the gaps. If I go over and try to add shape it looks like an oil pastel of colour on my forehead.
This product is probably better for people that already have a decent enough natural eyebrow shape to work with, not those that lack in the wispy brow dept.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love love love this product! I'm someone that heavily fills in their brows. Unfortunately I suffer from very sparse brows. Luckily this kit solves that problem! I use it every single day. First I use the wax to fill in and shape the brow and then I use the powder to set it all. It normally lasts all day for me unless the weather is a bit harsh. I bought this in December and It's almost all gone. Luckily, I bought a back up last month! Cannot go a day without this product!

I do however recommend using your own brush with this product as the one it comes with is rubbish.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

My go to product every morning for my eyebrows. I use the gel/wax side first to shape the eyebrow and as a sort of base for the powder which i use in light, short strokes just to fill in any gaps and create a better shape. The finished look is very natural there is nothing worse than block filled over done eyebrows! I have had lots of positive comments since using this and will be re-purchasing very soon as im almost out!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Medium (it matched my dark brown hair at the time; I have since dyed it black). It was the only color available at Target. I hate buying through the website and most of their products are only okay. To get this product to truly work well you have to mix both the wax & the powder. Other wise the powder doesn't show up. I'm sure someone could love this but I'm currently using Maybelline Drama Shaper instead (

I bought this product about two months ago. I use it everyday. I only really use the powder side cause to be honest i am unsure how to really use the gel and it seems a little dark. The powder is perfect. When i was in HS I over plucked alot. They are growing in better but not quite there but using this powder makes it way less noticeable. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this eyebrow kit. For the longest time, I filled my brows using normal eyeshadow but I found that doing so didn't make it last as long because the powder I used wasn't as fine as the powder in this kit. That being said, I initially thought that the powder side of this kit was way to light for my brows since I have jet black hair, but I found that this shade made it fool proof for someone like me who tend to overdo filling in her eyebrows. The wax was also perfect for shaping and drawing since I also extend the tip of my brows a bit before moving on to the powder for filling in. All in all an excellent product, it doesn't migrate or smudge despite the humid weather and it's such a breeze to blend. Definitely recommend this.

Popular Brows Products