October 2, 2014 | 1858 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

Perfect eyebrow kit for an astonishingly low price. This is something you can't find in your normal drugstore brands. I have this in Dark, and I have naturally dark brown hair so it looks completely natural on my brows. The wax is nice to fill in, darken and define my brow tail while the powder is nice to fill in the front end of the brow. I don't know about the other shades, but if you have dark brown to black hair, the shade Dark is my recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow i love this product. and it's only $3. I got this in medium and it's perfect for me. sometimes if I put on too much, then i'll just get a q-tips and just dab on it and make it lighter. I've been using it for more than a month now and still loving it :] I love the brush that came with it too! would most def. repurchase again :]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TaraWoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definitely the best eyebrow product I have ever purchased. The brush it comes with is awesome. Will buy again & again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by darcynana7

I currently have this product in dark. The color is a bit dark for every day use but if I do it lightly it works just fine. I'm in the process of swapping for the medium one so I can use daily. The dark may be good for night time usage when the rest of my eye makeup is heavier. But overall it's great. Great pigmentation and staying power for so cheap! Thanks E.L.F.!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by stitchxmickey

I really love this product. But I only use the wax because the powder is too light. It keeps my brow powder on the whole day, and it's affordable. really really love it, would buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I actually liked it. I don't think I picked the right color though, but I mean it was fine. I think I will go with the medium next time. However, one think i got really annoyed of is that it came in the mail without a brush. The brush was suppose to come with it, so instead I had to go buy a brush. Lame. Anyways, the product was really good. It filled in my brows in a natural looking way. It stayed on the whole day, and It is pretty easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again. Plus it is soooo cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by bemac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing!
and totally worth it for 3.00!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I wasn't sure whether to order the Medium or Dark. I'm Asian with dark brown hair and light skin. I heard from xteener--Asian youtube makeup guru--that dark was too dark for her. In the end I went for the medium, and it is a tad bit too dark. You just need to be extra careful applying it on with a light hand. The staying power is amazing! I applied this at noon, went out kayaking, and at 1am my eyebrows looked exactly the same as when I had applied it. Great price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I must admit that when I first recieved the "Sorry Benefit!" email from e.l.f. promoting their new Studio Brow Kit, I scoffed! But then a few weeks later, I dropped my Benefit Brow Zing on the floor (I was so cut, I had it for almost 2 years!) and the powder side completely shattered. I didn't want to spend the $30 bucks on a new one, and since I was making an e.l.f order anyway I decided to give the Studio Brow Kit a try.

OK well I ordered the kit in "Dark" and I am very impressed! The wax (or gel as they call it) is VERY pigmented, more so than the Benefit version. The texture is a little bit thinner and its more creamy, but I like it and find it much easier to work with actually. The powder side seems a bit light for being a "Dark" shade. Used alone it looks more like a medium brown shade rather than a dark brown. However combined with the gel I get the same look/result as the Benefit version, so I think the "Dark" kit would definitely work for those with dark hair. For reference, I'm half Asian and my hair is a very dark brown with hints of red. Lasting power is great too, I wear UDPP on my brows underneath it and it doesn't budge!

So yeah, fantastic product!! And I can't believe it was only $3 bucks! When I purchased it the Studio products were actually 50% off so I only paid $1.50! Thats like, 5% of the cost of a Benefit Brow Zing and it performs just as well. Here we have another gem in the e.l.f Studio line. Major thumbs up and definitely repurchasing! =)