E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/7/2010 9:57:00 AM

Wow this is awesome for both a natural and a more intense eyebrow look. I was on the hunt for a perfect color match that would control my eyebrows, fill in sparse areas and at the same time look natural. I had been using Revlon's brow pencil/gel but the packaging made me so mad! This stuff has a great color for me that isn't too reddish and I love it. Perfect!

I love E.L.F! This is no exception. I have never really been into doing my brows besides tweezing and trimming, but watching youtube made me see the difference in colored in brows. I originally bought it in light, which I felt was tad too dark for my level 6 color. I then went back and bought the ash which I love! You need very little of the creamy portion to fill in and shape the brows as well as the powder to set the color. Every time I try something new from elf I fall in love and can't wait to try more. The packaging also is very high quality. It's just amazing for the price. Definitely try it!

on 7/23/2010 1:57:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE THIS!! I originally bought Benefit's brow kit (which USED to look exactly like this) and then I discovered that E.L.F. basically had the exact same thing. I used it a couple times but still chose Benefit over E.L.F. One day I decided to try it again and now I don't even touch my benefit one. $3 compared to $30.. I'd take that any day!

on 7/20/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I LOVE this! It's practically perfect. I wish that the brushes were full sized, because they'd be easier to hold & I'd have more control. But that's just semantics. I bought dark for my black eyebrows & medium for my sister's brown eyebrows, but neither of us see a difference in color between them. I've seen so many expensive HE versions of this & honestly don't understand why you'd buy those. This is just as good & only costs $3. Less if you have an E.L.F. coupon code, like I did. I think that mine will last me quite a while & when it's finally empty I'll definitely buy another one.

on 7/20/2010 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have dark brown/black hair and i bought this in medium and i am in LOVE! this product is amazing!! the teeny brush is useless but i honestly didnt plan on using it anyway. the color is perfect and it works just as good as other more expensive brands.

on 7/19/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I paid $1.50 during the Studio sale at E.L.F. It was my first order and boy, was I thrilled. After reading reviews, I bumped up to light, although I am anything but. My hair and brows are medium brown. This worked perfectly. I find that using either side produces the results I want. It's a bit much to use both since I don't have much in the way of brows. The tiny brush is useless to me, but it's there if you want it. I use my Bobbi Brown hard slant brush that I've had forever. I tried and returned BeneFit's Browzings because I was sold a color that was much too dark. I also use the wax, and only occasionally the powder, so when I hit the pan I can throw it in the trash not regretting I didn't use the powder.

on 7/8/2010 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hmm. I didn't know whether or not to get dark or medium but I finally fell for the dark shade. I have black hair with sparse brows and I was scared that dark would give me that drag queen look.
Now... This is one of those things that you might need to play around with before you get the hang of it. I prefer to use the gel side alone because I feel that the powder darkens it just a little too much and creates a really odd shade of "dark". However, that might just be me - I am not used to seeing my brows look so full so I think the gel alone is a more subtle natural look for me anyways. The double sided brush that comes with it is awesome. It looks SO professional too!
If you have super black dense brows though, this is more browny/red than black. It's ok for me because I only use a tiny bit of the gel at a time.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not sure if I would buy this again because the gel seems a little dark and not a good consistency but I like the powder however it's not a very unique color so I would probably get something else.

on 7/2/2010 11:49:00 PM

EDIT: unfortunately the powder color just isn't very long lasting. i noticed unlike my Anastasia brown pencil, which lasts pretty much all day, the ELF is gone by mid day. the wax doesn't seem to help all that much. That part sorta sucks... :
i'm NC25 asian with very very sparse eyebrows and black hair (that runs a bit light due to being very thin). I've tried Benefit's Browzing and Lorac's Take a Brow, and while both were good, i find them to be a bit on the darker side. I have been using Anastasia's eyebrow pencil in Medium Ash and it works pretty well, but again sometimes i find it to be a bit too dark for me.

on a whim i picked this up in Medium. The wax side is a dark neutral brown and the powder side is slightly lighter in color. Both color looks to be pretty neutral to me, but the powder might be slightly more warm.

The colors end up being almost perfect for me, however. The brush that came with it is too small and a bit useless though i like the fluffy side to use with the powder. I like the wax side's color better. it seems to match up to my natural hair color better without running too warm/orangy nor too cool. the powder, like i said, i think maybe a bit warmer because when i accidentaly applied too much, my brows looked a lot more "warm" toned than my natural hair color. i use the wax side to first darken my brows and define shape, then use a small amount of hte powder (you really need only a small amount, it's pretty pigmented) to just darken/tint just the center of my brows.

considering the price, i would definitely repurchase this over rebuying any of my other choices (Benefit, Lorac, or Anastasia)!

on 7/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am light-medium Asian with black hair. My eyebrow hairs are black, but pretty sparse, so I always have to fill my brows. Before this, I used a dark brown powder and lightly fill it in, which looked fine, except I noticed in some pictures, my eyebrows look a bit too dark on me. I bought this kit in Ash, which is one of their new colors. The wax is a light light brownish color, and the powder is sort of a grey color. The wax glides on very smoothly, and makes all my hairs stay in place. The powder is perfect for my coloring, and is not chalky at all. When I use both together, I get very natural looking brows, but fuller. It doesn't look like I had to fill them in or anything. I like this a lot better than the powder I was using before. The brush provided is way too small, so I just use a straight eyeliner brush. I was worried that the Ash color might be too light for me, but because my eyebrow hairs are so sparse, it fills them in perfectly.

Popular Brows Products