BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 9/7/2009 6:10:00 AM

BEST blusher ever! Pink blushers don't really look that nice on me so this mix of pink, peach and coral looks really nice on my skin (I'm quite pale). It is such a nice blusher, quite pigmented so you don't have to use loads. Not a fan of Benefit packaging but it's the product inside that counts. I really like the smell too :)

on 9/3/2009 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is a beautifully coloured blush - a bright peachy-coral colour that is very flattering on my cool-toned medium complexion. A particularly great colour for summer. The blush has good pigmentation, is smooth to apply and blends out well. I wish the packaging was more practical and convenient though so that it could be carried around without getting tattered. There's noticeable shimmer to it, but it's not as full-on as many other shimmery blushes, and it's a fine shimmer as opposed to glittery so if you don't mind a bit of shimmer, then this is a good one to try. This would score higher for me if it was matte, but it's still otherwise a really good blush.

on 8/30/2009 6:27:00 AM

Probably my favourite blush. Even over NARS. Shock! It is really nicely pigmented, blends like a dream and feels silky smooth. Just makes me look so much fresher when i wear it. Will buy forever!

on 8/29/2009 3:48:00 PM

I love this blush! It gives a nice glowy peachy look thats good for all of your face as well so its good for a blush and a bronzer type thing.

on 8/29/2009 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been wanting to try this for a long time. I know a lot of other reviewers have compared this to Nars orgasm, however, I have to politely disagree. It is in the same shade of blush colour , however there is no shimmer like with orgasm. It is more of a matte finish. You need very little of this product. It to me is the perfect pinky peach colour without shimmer. I love the pakaging also....it is cardboard so is keeping "green" ...I like this. Usually I like to change up the colour of my blushes every few days but since I got this it is my go to colour. It is heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way...this product is a little pricey but should last a long time. I would surely suggest others to give this a try and will repurchase. I got a great deal on ebay....check it out...you may get a deal too!!!

on 8/26/2009 2:54:00 PM

As my skin tone is quite sallow, really pink blushers look a bit out of place on me.
HOWEVER! coralista is the perfect combination of pink and peach and goes on so and easily and can be used lightly for a cutesy glow or added to for more dramatic colour for night.
it is a little pricey at 22-50, but my boyfriend bought it for me :D and i can assure you it lasts a long time! a little can go a long way, trust me!
the packaging looks great, but when i first picked it up, the lid came right off in my hand so i was a little worried. but there is a little plastic insert that keeps everything in order!
the little brush that comes with it is more sturdy than the "hello flawless" benefit brush and is really soft too but i still prefer to use the brushes i already have.
either way, love the colour and i'm definately going to rebuy when it runs out. which will be a long way away :)

on 8/26/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was afraid of this powder when I first bought it but I took a chance. It seemed it would appear fusia pink on my cheeks but I was wrong. This is a very nice peach-coral color on the cheeks. It what I was hoping NARS Orgasm to be. Unfortunately, NARS Orgasm appeared too pink on me and the sparkle was more like glitter and the blush overall was too frosty. This however has the slightest, finest shimmer that doesn't look obvious at all but rather natural on the cheeks. Beautiful blush!

on 8/22/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush, I wear this blush everyday since the first day that i got it.
It is sooo pretty on my medium- fair skin i love.
People say that this look like Nars Orgasm and it is real, i have to say that the coralista it is way less shimmery than the Orgasm WHICH I LOVEE!

on 8/22/2009 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product - finally I have found a coral blush that is simply peachey!

I have tried many coral or peach tone blushers from orgasm by Nars, Peche by Lancome and many others. The Peche I might add is delighful and very natural but I will review that separately. However, when I tried Orgasm I loved the look but on my skin it was kind of orangey or dirty looking. Why would Coralista be different? Because with my skin tone it simply works - no orangey/dirty but more pink and it is just perfect.

Texture - layer it on carefully though, it is quite strong. I swirl my brush clockwise (I dont use the little brush provided), I tap and apply to my cheeks. I have tried just on the apples in a full motion or along my cheekbones. I have also used a little bit of the rosie tint underneath and then coralista over the top especially if going out at night. Lately however I have been applying dallas to my temples, cheeks and nose and then I gently dust coralista over the top - again a gorgeous look.

on 8/21/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this blusher! gives a nice sheen to the cheeks, goes on really well and lasts AL day yesterday i had it on for about 9 hours and by the end of the day it still looked freshly applied... i had to wash it off! beautiful colour... lovely smell, gorgeous packaging, its on the pricey side but i WILL buy this item again! love love love it!

Popular Blush Products