BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 10/2/2009 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful coral color, not too much shimmer. you get a lot of product in the box. Great color payoff! Has a great smell also. Great for darker skin tones. Will buy again, but will last a really long time b/c so much product! I would love to try the other Benefit boxed blushes and bronzers too!

on 9/15/2009 1:42:00 PM

I really like the pink/coral shade and it's not too shimmery at all. Perfect color and I think it would fit almost everyone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this blush. its shimmery a light pretty pink.

im a little bit golden toned so it doesn't matter what skin color you have, its perfect for any skin color.

i would buy this again. it lasts forever because you don't really need to put too much on.

for around 25 USD its a real good investment.

Favorite. Hands down. Im very pale, and this provides a nice peachy pink glow. And does not take alot which is good. Also comes in cute packaging. :) Definitely will continue to buy this!

on 9/7/2009 6:10:00 AM

BEST blusher ever! Pink blushers don't really look that nice on me so this mix of pink, peach and coral looks really nice on my skin (I'm quite pale). It is such a nice blusher, quite pigmented so you don't have to use loads. Not a fan of Benefit packaging but it's the product inside that counts. I really like the smell too :)

on 9/3/2009 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is a beautifully coloured blush - a bright peachy-coral colour that is very flattering on my cool-toned medium complexion. A particularly great colour for summer. The blush has good pigmentation, is smooth to apply and blends out well. I wish the packaging was more practical and convenient though so that it could be carried around without getting tattered. There's noticeable shimmer to it, but it's not as full-on as many other shimmery blushes, and it's a fine shimmer as opposed to glittery so if you don't mind a bit of shimmer, then this is a good one to try. This would score higher for me if it was matte, but it's still otherwise a really good blush.

on 8/30/2009 6:27:00 AM

Probably my favourite blush. Even over NARS. Shock! It is really nicely pigmented, blends like a dream and feels silky smooth. Just makes me look so much fresher when i wear it. Will buy forever!

on 8/29/2009 3:48:00 PM

I love this blush! It gives a nice glowy peachy look thats good for all of your face as well so its good for a blush and a bronzer type thing.

on 8/29/2009 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been wanting to try this for a long time. I know a lot of other reviewers have compared this to Nars orgasm, however, I have to politely disagree. It is in the same shade of blush colour , however there is no shimmer like with orgasm. It is more of a matte finish. You need very little of this product. It to me is the perfect pinky peach colour without shimmer. I love the pakaging also....it is cardboard so is keeping "green" ...I like this. Usually I like to change up the colour of my blushes every few days but since I got this it is my go to colour. It is heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way...this product is a little pricey but should last a long time. I would surely suggest others to give this a try and will repurchase. I got a great deal on ebay....check it out...you may get a deal too!!!

on 8/26/2009 2:54:00 PM

As my skin tone is quite sallow, really pink blushers look a bit out of place on me.
HOWEVER! coralista is the perfect combination of pink and peach and goes on so and easily and can be used lightly for a cutesy glow or added to for more dramatic colour for night.
it is a little pricey at 22-50, but my boyfriend bought it for me :D and i can assure you it lasts a long time! a little can go a long way, trust me!
the packaging looks great, but when i first picked it up, the lid came right off in my hand so i was a little worried. but there is a little plastic insert that keeps everything in order!
the little brush that comes with it is more sturdy than the "hello flawless" benefit brush and is really soft too but i still prefer to use the brushes i already have.
either way, love the colour and i'm definately going to rebuy when it runs out. which will be a long way away :)

Popular Blush Products