October 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mjsweetness123

I have thick curly hair. I swear by moroccan oil!! A year+ ago my hair dresser put this in my hair and I've been using it ever since. It keeps the frizz out, detangles my hair beautifully and it has been so shiny and healthy ever since. This is the only product I'm willing to pay $37 for and it is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sarsenault

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product!! For an oil treatment it is ultra-light. It strengthens and conditions. I find that it really does reduce the drying time. It will last a really long time which makes the price so worth it. It makes your hair very shiny! Highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is the best thing I have ever used.......omg!! I have wavy hair and it gets VERY dry if I dont keep on it all the time.........this stuff makes it so silky smooth and I blowdry/flat iron almost every day. I put a dime sized amount through wet hair before I blowdry and lately I havent even been using any other product...I have no idea how much it costs.....I only purchased the travel size and thats lasting forever.........but no matter how much it costs, I will buy it again and again and again! Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by sjovan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used the oil in my hair for the first time last night. I cannot believe the difference already! My hair is long and straight and gets tangled easily. The ends also seem to get dry even though I don't use anything to style my hair. My hair feels like it does when I get it washed and cut at a salon. Smooth and shiny! The oil smells really good. Sort of a tropical/creamy scent but not really coconutty which is good because I usually don't like coconut. The bottle is glass with a screw-on lid. I wish it were plastic and more travel friendly but I will definitely be buying this again. Retail price differs but I got mine at a local salon in a little travel kit with mini shampoo, conditioner, styling creme and an extra teeny travel size oil for $40.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product. For reference - my hair is damaged from years of daily blowdrying and/or hot-ironing. It was looking pretty dreadful due to the amount of damage - dull, frizzy and flyaway. When I first started using the product it didn't seem to do much for my hair at all - I had to use quite a bit (about the size of an Australia 20cent piece) for me to notice a difference. Any less and my hair just absorbed it all and didn't really leave a gloss. After about a week of doing this, I noticed I needed much less to achieve a smooth, glossy look. My hair looked much better and blow drying took far less time, plus it felt like normal healthy silky hair. Now, I only need to use a tiny amount - about half the size of a 5 cent piece to achieve shiny healthy looking hair. Even when I use too much, I find it difficult to make my hair look lank.

I love this product and will continue to buy it again and again. Also love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Kaitlynxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It makes my hair really shiney and I can tell that my hair is much healthier since I started using it. It is expensive, but you only use a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by danijj1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of those products that I simply can't live without or I'll go into panic mode. Celebs like Rachel Zoe are also obsessed. Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you need to do so. It makes my hair so soft and luciously hydrated without making it oily or weighed down. When you hear the word "oil" in a hair product, it's naturally going to make you think the product is going to make your hair greasy, but it doesn't do that at all. It soaks into the hair very quickly, adds shine, tames flyaways, protects the hair from heat damage, and treats it for stronger, healthier hair. I've seen an impressing improvement in my hair since I have faithfully began using this. I have had a handful of people tell me that my hair looks really healthy lately & that's not typical. My stylist used this on me a few months back and now I'm addicted. It can be expensive if you buy the full size (3.4 OZ) product. The usual price for the big bottle is around $35. I buy the .85 OZ. and found it for only $14 on ariva.com. (That website has free shipping and samples and the products arrive very quickly with no hassle.) The price may seem scary, but a little goes a long way and the small bottle usually lasts me about 3 weeks. And I use it A LOT. I mean like 2-3 times a day because my ends are dry due to straightening and highlighting. I highly reccomend this product for ANY hair type, you will really like it. My only thing is, make sure you are buying the real product because I'm sure that there are a lot of knock-offs out there puting junk in a bottle and calling it Moroccanoil. Make sure the bottle is sealed and un-used.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Pink888Brooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of money! i have natural curly hair and this weighted my hair down and made it look very oily. You can get the same effect with EVOO. There is nothing special about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by astanisz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG hair product for me. It has totally transformed my hair and is a lifesaver in humid weather. I also use the moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner. Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Wooow! this is the HG of hair products out there! ok so lets begin: 1)one bottle of 100ml (3.4 fl oz) cost me about 30$, this to me is pricy concidering i have long hair and love to use this all over 2)the bottle sucks, its made of thick glass which to me is asking to be broken and there is no punp 3)the oil is a dark yellow in colour and has a pleasent fruity smell 4)it does amazing things for my hair! never has a product left my hair so smooth and silky without being heavy and full of product, i am most definatly going to buy again and again!