October 20, 2014 | 902 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Aliburns123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Its the perfect matte brown. Yes a little pricey, but in my opinion its worth it. I definetly agree with the other reviews about the packaging though, its not very practical. To fix this problem, I took an exacto knife, and cut down the sides on the bottom box so i can get a better clean sweep with a brush. I dont know if other people are comfortable with cutting the packaging on a 30$ bronzer but for me it works so much better, and the top still holds in place perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bit pricey but not as much as Laguna from Nars. Benefit has great unique products but they can be pricey, but I am sure I have wasted more $$$ settling for cheaper products that sat in the bottom of my drawer right!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Many people compare Nars Laguna bronzer to Hoola, but I believe there is no comparison. Laguna comes with 0.28 oz of product and costs $32. Hoola has 0.40 oz of product and cost $29. Just the lightest application with a fan brush is needed to create a warm matte glow. The packaging is inconvenient but tolerable, and the brush is both inconvenient and intolerable. Otherwise this is an excellent bronzer that will last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by LUCKY521

I like this bronzer because it's really pigmented and lasts all day. Every other bronzer I've used didn't seem to have very good staying power, were too powdery, and took a lot of product to see a result. With Hoola, sometimes one quick swipe is too much and it stays all day (16+ hours) without having to reapply. The cons are the price and the packaging. I wish it was in a compact. I feel like the box is too small to just lightly swipe a small amount. A large fluffy brush won't fit inside either. It took me awhile to buy this, I was hesitant to buy it because I felt it was too expensive and I was sure there was a comparable drug store product that would provide the same results. There aren't - not that I've found. So that being said, even though it is pricey, it's worth it because I will definitely use up this product and it seems as though it will last me awhile. The 6 other drugstore bronzers that I've tried will sit in my make up drawer. With the money I spent on those, I wish I would have just shelled out the $ for Hoola!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! lets start with a little back story. I am MAC NW20 and an Estee Lauder Ecru. I have bronzers by BE, Nars, Stila, Too Faced, etc etc. I bought into the hype about Nars Laguna that it doesn't look orange (agree) or muddy (disagree) on anyone! Laguna did not work for me after a year of trying at least once a week. It broke apart on my skin after a few hours. The color wasn't flattering. Now the too faced was LOVE at first application except its uber shimmery! Bring in Benefit. Why I didn't try this first is beyond me! Apparently I like to waste money. Hoola isn't shimmery at all on my skin. The color appears dark in the box but once applied and blended (hardly any work) it appears PERFECT on my skin. Its very smooth and a perfect color. I can't stress how it doesn't apply as dark as it looks... its easily buildable too. I've been using it everyday for 2 weeks to test before reviewing. It doesn't break apart on my skin either.. it's such a wonderful contour. Great great product. Very flattering.

UPDATE: this is still amazing for my skin.. but I feel like the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer in Matte might be even better. It looks better all over than Hoola. Hoola still looks great though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by LoveAntigua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love that this bronzer has no shimmer. It's my fav bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll703

This is my HG bronzer. I have tried tons and tons of different ones, from high end to low end and I always seem to return to this one. It's an excellent matte bronzer that's great for contouring or adding all over face color. I've had mine since this past december and even though I use it almost everyday I've barely made a dent in it. Still, I keep a back up just in case I were to ever run out. The packaging isn't my favorite thing in the world but the way this looks on my skin makes up for it. Also. I don't personally use the applicator included with it, I use a fluffy brush to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by litolhoku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been wanting this forever bc i don't like glitter/ shimmer on my face. eventually i got it & i usually use it to contour the sides of my face and use a bigger fluffy brush if i want to use it as an all over bronzer. if you apply too much, it can look a little dirty. idk if it's worth $28.. there has to be another brand that's cheaper & the same/ similar color.

i really like it tho. it does it's job :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by agic87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unless you're supper tanned your face will look really muddy and orange! The only thing I liked about this bronzer was how easy it went on and that it wasn't sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I changed my mind. This is a great brozer I use it to softly contour my face using the 109 brush. I have been obsessed with it latley. I like that it is matte anmd the shade is nice. It took me awhile for some reason but it did grow on me. I will buy it again when in runs out. Its a fairly suddle color I can wear it to college without feeling like I'm to over done though I'm sure you can build it.