September 18, 2014 | 1980 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ooomakeupjunkieooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I USE THIS EVERY DAY....... ENOUGH SAID!! LOVE THIS ONE!! It's a very creamy base AND primer that makes my shadows stay put and just really makes a difference in the look of my eyeshadows, I love it, its a staple!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Sugarbob83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This makes a really nice base for eyeshadows. It's also good on it's own when you're going for a more natural look. .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

Don't believe the hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok base, sometimes i feel like it makes my eyeshadow look to ashy, my sister also said the same thing. wouldnt buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

this dried out so fast for me, and then it was like clay. it made me eyeshadows look flat, which I should've known based on the fact that it is matte and the consistency. Will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Jescaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. i loved that the color was right on with my skin tone and made a nice clean slate look to my eye lids. I had high expectations considering it is mac and it is not cheap. But in the end it creased on me like crazy with or without primer when worn alone or as a base. This may work great for you but it was just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Henna36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product almost daily! It helps my e/s stay on all day without creasing. It also looks great on its' own. It matches my skin tone completely. I also have girlfriendly but can honestly say that this color is the most practical. I very rarely go through a product and I'm almost done with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOOOVE Mac Paint Pots! They give your shadow that extra umph and staying power! This shade is perfect for everyday looks and it is the first one I would recommend buying. Such a fabulous product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like how this product acts like a colour corrector for my eyelids, but honestly, it's the worst "lid primer" on me. It creases like crazy. I think it must just be me though, because everyone else seems to love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by katsey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can honestly say I use this product every single day. It is the perfect colour for my skin to use as a base eye shadow. It's a matte finish but it works well for shimmer shadows or matte shadows. Also it does dry pretty quickly. Using it under my eyeshadows help keep them lasting all day. And on the days I don't want to wear eyeshadow I put this on to get rid of any veins or discolouration on my lids and it looks like I'm not wearing anything at all. Great product! Would definitely rebuy everytime I finish it - but I haven't hit the pan and I bought it over 6 months ago (and use it everyday).