L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/Honey Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-33, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Gerional

I bought this because I love the packaging! I'm not even much of a hand cream person...maybe that's why the tube is still almost full. I just don't have the patience to wait until my skin absorbs it...

This is the cream to use if you have very dry hands. I wish they could improve the packaging a bit, if you put it in your purse the tube tends to get a bit beat up. Other than that it's a great formula. My hands felt so soft! The fragrance isn't the best either, but no worries as it tends to fade within a couple of minutes or so. I'm on my second tube.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Too thick, too sticky. Doesn't absorb as well as it could. Don't like the 'old lady' smell.

YEEKS! This is such a CHEAP OVERPRICED product. You can feel the cheap propylene glycol, silicones and isoparaffin that this product is full with. It leaves an unpleasant sticky layer with a horrible smell. Doesn't moisturize at all.

I absolutely love Shea Butter from L'Occitane, I can say this is the best hand cream I have ever used, it doesn't leave my hands greasy, it absorbs very quickly and moisturizes very well with a fresh nice smell. Maybe I'm the only one... but I also like very much the tube! It's funny!

YUCK! I got this product as a sample and was glad because i couldn't stand to use it more than once. The product made my hands sticky and not soft. I will stick to crabtree and evelyns.

I really like this hand cream. I used to swear by Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream but that was before trying this stuff. Neutrogena's hand cream is great for the price but leaves my hands feeling sticky and slightly greasy. L'Occitane's hand cream leaves my hands without that sticky feeling and doesn't leave that greasy feeling (a little goes a long way, if you use too much obviously your hands will be greasy). Of course, L'Occitane is ridiculously expensive and Neutrogena is a drugstore buy, so I only buy the L'Occitane hand cream as a splurge. My complaints are that the packaging isn't very practical. Other reviewers have mentioned it and I have to agree. The metal tube with the twist off cap looks really cute at first but if you carry it around in your purse/bag with all you the time it soon gets dented and ugly looking. If you bend the tube too much holes will appear and then the cream can leak out into your purse/bag, so you have to be careful. Lastly, a flip-top cap would be so much more practical. Overall, I really like the hand cream (although, it is a bit too rich for the summer), I just don't like the packaging and the price. I'll continue to buy it as a splurge every once in a while to treat myself.

This is a nice cream but I would not use this on my hands it's far to greasy. Would be great for feet though.

What can I say, this is the best hand cream I have ever used. Non-greasy, absorbs quickly and moisturizes very well with a fresh nice smell.

Afer years of having this on my wish list, I finally caved in October. It is such a luxurious hand cream but since it is so pricey I reserve it for night time use only. The tube bother me but not practical to throw in your purse.You only need a dab so the cost doesn't seem so bad. A definite repurchase from me. By the way, I also love the shea butter the tin & that is a phenomenal buy as those big tins last 3 years for me & are multi tasking.