December 29, 2014 | 1567 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2007 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I use it always at night, sometimes during the day and so far it has worked wonders. I noticed my circles are a bit less visable (not too much, but enough to make me happy with it) and the puffiness is all but gone, which is why I bought it as even at 33 I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes (yet).

The cream is super hydrating, goes on smooth, and doesn't make any eye makeup I may have on slide off like some do. I love the general texture of it as well. I didn't notice any scent at all, not sure about that. It's a bit expensive (I think), but I will definitely repurchase as of now, unless I find another one that is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by mimay

I found that this product moisturized the eye area very well. I liked that it absorbed into the skin quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue. I have dark under eye circles and this didn't really help to fade it, but then again, I don't think there's a product that can eliminate this. So, if you want an eyecream that will diminish dark cirlces, this is not the product for you. If you want to bring moisture back in your eye area, then I highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Randami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just your run of the mill eyecream. I am a giant believer in taking care of your skin before you have problems. This is just like an eyecream you can buy at CVS. It does just as good of a job as a less expensive one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by vojnik

This product is gentle and feels nice on skin- but that's about it. I had been using it for about 6 months regularly- day and night- and saw no improvement. It didn't reduce puffiness at all. And it really upsets me when an expensive product like this one claims to do one single thing and yet completely fails to do so. Anyway- I found Eucerin Hydro balance eyes (12 euros) to be a much better product- for it really reduced my undereye puffiness- after I had been using it for some time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this a few times after getting it in a GWP. Did nothing for me and my dark circles. I got better results using Olay Regernist eye serum than this. It felt too light for me, I prefer a heavier eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2007 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Viviana25

It seems to be working.
I had bad experiences with Clinique products, moisturizers wise.
Ill be updating this review days ahead, while I see how it keeps working.
However my eyes seems to be bright and well moisturized.
EDIT: Stopped using it, because it got me liitle pimples around my eyes, where it was applied.
Even though it really gave me some results, i wont buy it again, i dont like seeing acne on my eyes....gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2007 3:23:00 AM More reviews by lovejuliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i dun find this product did much help on dark circle, but at least it ables to cure my puffiness. I can only apply once a day, if i start applying twice a day, there will be milia seeds coming out of my eyes..
i also prefer my eye cream to be in tube, rather than tub. the pricing is quite affordable, but i will not rebuy this product again as it does not lighten my dark circle...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Jenneh

I got this from a counter at the local mall through the recommendation of a SA and used it as an alternative to my MAC Fast Response Eye Cream which I ran out of. The SA said that it would help reduce puffiness and dark circles (which the latter is quite severe for me), along with other benefits, but I didn't really see any difference after using it for half a year. Although the cream feels really oily when you put it on your finger, once applied it quickly melts into the skin, leaving little to no oily residue. I give this product props for moisturizing, but for other benefits it doesn't really do much. I have heard of some people saying that it burns their eyes when they prep it around the eye area, but I've only experienced it when I apply it too quickly and get it onto my lashes and into my eyes, other than that it doesn't sting for me. Personally I prefer the formula of the MAC Fast Response Eye Cream more because it's less oily, but I love how this eye cream comes in a jar which allows me to make the most out of my money, whereas the MAC eye cream comes in a tube which makes it difficult to get the last bit of eye cream out when you're running low. Overall, I would recommend this for others looking for an eye cream to try it because the price of this product is cheap compared to the costs of other department store brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sarah346

I wanted something to reduce dark circles and the clinique assistant recomeded this. Although i saw a slight reduction i think it had more to do with the extra amount of time i spent on pressure points around the eye. This product is good to aid this but i wouldnt say it was the answer on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lacey88

Although this product did not leave my skin oily, I didn't care for it. It burned my eyes for a few minutes after applying it.