Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 2/3/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and continue to buy it. I work long hours and tend to have a lot of dark circles and really no product (except Bobbi Brown's concealer, lol) helps out. That aside, I think this product has been great for moisturizing and diminishing the little crinkles I have around my eyes. I'm only in my 20's so I do not have deep lines but this product definitely helps smooth them out. I don't know how much it will do when I get older but for now, this is my eye product hands down.

on 1/29/2008 6:31:00 PM

This is good for an eye base, it absorbs quickly and feels good on the skin. It does nothing for dark circles and I haven't seen any noticeable difference in wrinkles. I purchased this in the All About Eyes kit, which came with a cute makeup bag, sample mascara, lipstick and an eyeshadow palette for a little more than $30. It was worth the purchase to get everything else, but I would not buy alone. Overall, this product is just ok.

on 1/29/2008 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sinks in quickly & the little pot lasts ages, but does absolutely nothing for dark circles. Won't be rebuying after it runs out.

on 1/28/2008 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and it lasted me for weeks. The cream made my skin sooooo soft, and in the little time I used it I could tell a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I will definately buy again.

on 1/26/2008 7:14:00 PM

It's a good little eye cream overall. I'm not sure about the wrinkle fighing and all that stuff since I don't have any. But it feels nice on my eyes. The texture is almost butter like, and it's very easy to apply. The only thing is that it comes in a little pot, so I'd always have to stick my finger in there. So I like to store it sideways, so it'll be easier for me to reach in even with nails.

on 1/25/2008 12:41:00 PM

I got this All About Eyes eyecream from a GWP set. It feels a little greasy when first applied onto the skin but it's absorbed when rubbed it.
Fortunately, it does not give me milia seeds despite its greasy texture. But as for me, it doesn't do anything to my dark circles nor puffiness after using for a period of time so i'm glad this is free as i will not purchase.

on 1/17/2008 6:40:00 PM

I got this as a gwp. It's a nice moisturizer, but hasn't seemed to help with my dark circles. It does make a nice smooth base under my eye make up though, but not enough for me to repurchase with its price tag.

on 1/16/2008 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This cream has not done anything noticeable to my puffs or circles. It's only saving grace is its moisturizing benefits; I will not repurchase though.

on 1/11/2008 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eye cream - the texture, the color, it just goes on perfectly. I have never had a bad reaction to it unlike some reviewers. It really helps my eye shadow stay on, smooths out the dry appearance on my eyelids, and reduces the undereye morning puffiness. OK, it doesn't do anything for my dark circles, but I haven't found any other product that works on my dark circles either. I keep trying cheaper products, because I do think this is way overpriced, but nothing else has worked as well. I do try to get this in a GWP though, because it just costs too much. It does last forever.

on 1/6/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with most reviewers who think this eye cream is just so-so. On the website, its description says "Diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. Lightweight, non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, under eyes and on the lids"

I'd say it does most of what it claims to. I put it on a few minutes before I apply my eye makeup and it goes great as a base for that. It also makes me look more awake by getting rid of puffiness. I can really tell when I put it on one eye and haven't put it on the other yet. Unfortunately that effect is only temporary. Im only 19 so I dont have any darkness but I do have a few teeny tiny fine lines from my tanning bed phase and being rough with eye make up remover and so far it hasn't done anything for them. I've been using it for a little over 4 months. I don't think I'll repurchase because this is the first eye cream I've ever used and I want to see whate else is out there.