Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After everything i heard about this product thought id give it a go - NOT AGAIN!!!! stings like hell, and after talking to some people they found the same thing. Far to chemically for my skin, and didnt see any difference. Would not buy it again, and would not recommend it.

This is a great moisturizing eye cream, however did nothing for lines, eye circles or anything else for that matter.

as far as dark circles and fine lines/wrinkles are concerned, this product did relatively nothing for me. but for puffiness, it worked wonders. i apply this every morning when i first wake up, and within half an hour i notice a *huge* difference. however, it takes a few weeks or maybe even a month to get used to the product. because at first, it made my eyes water tremendously upon applying it. but now it's fine. i just hate it didnt diminish the dark circles or wrinkles i have :( but if you have puffiness, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!! :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Got this in a deluxe sample size. Made my eyes water though I took care not to apply it too close to my eyes. Dried out the skin on my eyes, too. Won't be buying this when the sample runs out. I'm using it now only because am too lazy to get another eyecream from another brand.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I don't have eye wrinkles or undereye dark circles, but I was using this to combat some morning undereye puffiness. I'm not sure that it really does anything. I don't like the consistency of it. I hate that when I put it on, I have to wait 20-25 minutes to put on any make-up or go out, b/c I have this wetness that won't dry.

Maybe in 10 years when I have additional skin worries I'll try this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After trying this product for a week, I had to return it. I didnt like to consistency of it and maybe its just me but it dried out the corners of my eyes and made them flake up. I really tried to like this product but to no avail. So now I'm going to try the Kheils Avocado eye cream instead. The All about eyes just isnt for me. maybe in the future I might try the Rich formula. But for now and sadly again, I'm not impressed with Clinique or any of their products.

I really don't get all the hype around this product. i got it hoping it would help with my undereye puffiness and it did nothing for me and so i settled for the moisturizing effect which would have been fine except that it gave me milia and thats when i discontinued using it right away. Too bad coz i really wanted to like this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and continue to buy it. I work long hours and tend to have a lot of dark circles and really no product (except Bobbi Brown's concealer, lol) helps out. That aside, I think this product has been great for moisturizing and diminishing the little crinkles I have around my eyes. I'm only in my 20's so I do not have deep lines but this product definitely helps smooth them out. I don't know how much it will do when I get older but for now, this is my eye product hands down.

This is good for an eye base, it absorbs quickly and feels good on the skin. It does nothing for dark circles and I haven't seen any noticeable difference in wrinkles. I purchased this in the All About Eyes kit, which came with a cute makeup bag, sample mascara, lipstick and an eyeshadow palette for a little more than $30. It was worth the purchase to get everything else, but I would not buy alone. Overall, this product is just ok.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sinks in quickly & the little pot lasts ages, but does absolutely nothing for dark circles. Won't be rebuying after it runs out.