Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 2/22/2008 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I don't have eye wrinkles or undereye dark circles, but I was using this to combat some morning undereye puffiness. I'm not sure that it really does anything. I don't like the consistency of it. I hate that when I put it on, I have to wait 20-25 minutes to put on any make-up or go out, b/c I have this wetness that won't dry.

Maybe in 10 years when I have additional skin worries I'll try this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After trying this product for a week, I had to return it. I didnt like to consistency of it and maybe its just me but it dried out the corners of my eyes and made them flake up. I really tried to like this product but to no avail. So now I'm going to try the Kheils Avocado eye cream instead. The All about eyes just isnt for me. maybe in the future I might try the Rich formula. But for now and sadly again, I'm not impressed with Clinique or any of their products.

on 2/8/2008 8:29:00 PM

I really don't get all the hype around this product. i got it hoping it would help with my undereye puffiness and it did nothing for me and so i settled for the moisturizing effect which would have been fine except that it gave me milia and thats when i discontinued using it right away. Too bad coz i really wanted to like this product.

on 2/3/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and continue to buy it. I work long hours and tend to have a lot of dark circles and really no product (except Bobbi Brown's concealer, lol) helps out. That aside, I think this product has been great for moisturizing and diminishing the little crinkles I have around my eyes. I'm only in my 20's so I do not have deep lines but this product definitely helps smooth them out. I don't know how much it will do when I get older but for now, this is my eye product hands down.

on 1/29/2008 6:31:00 PM

This is good for an eye base, it absorbs quickly and feels good on the skin. It does nothing for dark circles and I haven't seen any noticeable difference in wrinkles. I purchased this in the All About Eyes kit, which came with a cute makeup bag, sample mascara, lipstick and an eyeshadow palette for a little more than $30. It was worth the purchase to get everything else, but I would not buy alone. Overall, this product is just ok.

on 1/29/2008 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sinks in quickly & the little pot lasts ages, but does absolutely nothing for dark circles. Won't be rebuying after it runs out.

on 1/28/2008 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and it lasted me for weeks. The cream made my skin sooooo soft, and in the little time I used it I could tell a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I will definately buy again.

on 1/26/2008 7:14:00 PM

It's a good little eye cream overall. I'm not sure about the wrinkle fighing and all that stuff since I don't have any. But it feels nice on my eyes. The texture is almost butter like, and it's very easy to apply. The only thing is that it comes in a little pot, so I'd always have to stick my finger in there. So I like to store it sideways, so it'll be easier for me to reach in even with nails.

on 1/25/2008 12:41:00 PM

I got this All About Eyes eyecream from a GWP set. It feels a little greasy when first applied onto the skin but it's absorbed when rubbed it.
Fortunately, it does not give me milia seeds despite its greasy texture. But as for me, it doesn't do anything to my dark circles nor puffiness after using for a period of time so i'm glad this is free as i will not purchase.

on 1/17/2008 6:40:00 PM

I got this as a gwp. It's a nice moisturizer, but hasn't seemed to help with my dark circles. It does make a nice smooth base under my eye make up though, but not enough for me to repurchase with its price tag.