September 1, 2014 | 1574 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by yunhebao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was a clinique and the sales ppl there were boasting at how wonderful this product is, how it's great for just about every eye problems anyone's ever had... get rid of circles, puffiness, fine lines...etc etc. They talked me into making a purchase.

Now after the whole jar is gone, i see absolutely no difference in my eyes. it did absolutely nothing. i'm tempted to go back to Clinique and tell them that. But quite frankly, i have more important things to do with my time :-P

anyway, if you want light moisturing and don't have any eye problems, then this product might work for you. if you are looking for something to actually make a difference, look elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Ilove2shop21

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything. Not moisturize, correct lines, or dimish puffiness or circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by nic7069

I got this free with purchase. I like how smooth it leaves my skin compared to what I was using before, but I don't think it's moisturising enough for me. Maybe I'll try the rich one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It really didn't do anything for me. Maybe because I'm twenty..but i do have fine lines already and I felt that it worked the first few nights but then kind of plateaued.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by boomygrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift with purchase. I'm an oily skinned girl and typically don't need moisturizers. I found this the other day, as I like to recycle my makeup and face treatments (i.e., use them for awhile, put them away, use something else, then go back to them later). I do have some lines below my eyes, as I am in my later 30's...so I decided to try it. It's hard to tell if it is really doing anything...maybe it'll take awhile to kick in. I'll give it more time. It doesn't seem to clog my pores, which is good, as I am acne-prone.
I decided to try some on my lips (I know that sounds weird, but I'm desperate to try anything as my lips are chapped worse than they ever have been before), and I noticed they are less chapped today...been putting them on my lips two nights ago, yesterday-morning and night, and this morning. If it doesn't work out for my eyes, it might work out as a lip balm.
I put all 3's, because it seems to make a good lip balm, may or may not work as an eye treatment, I got it for free so I wanted to be neutral about the price, and the packaging is so-so. I put that I wouldn't buy again, as I doubt I will, unless it becomes a miraculous lip balm for me.
Edit: It's been a week now since I've used it as a lip treatment, and I have to say it's great as a lip treatment. My chapped lip fiasco is coming to an end...finally. I wish I discover this before my wedding, but better late than never. Still didn't change the rating, as it is meant for an eye treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:09:00 AM More reviews by kedicik

I tried all about eyes rich and I don't see why they call it rich.It didn't do anything for my dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.What's more I didn't have so many problems before this product. Puffiness ,for example, is a new thing for me.The only positive thing about it is that it moisturizes. I stopped using it and now feel sorry about the large amount of the money I payed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by nancy_deathbeast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

hey hey! this stuff is not that bad. its very light but moisturising and leaves the eye area very smooth. I use this on my lids as a primer coz the base is so silky smooth :) it does keep the area light moisturised which is all i need atm.

would i re-purchase? hmm MAYBE.if i do, it would be ebay only. coz im a cheap-ass :D and in my opinion there are only a handful of products that i LOVE and would pay full price for. and this is not one of those products even tho its not that bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product - lasts a long time and provides great moisture. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to do so. Great for when you undereye starts to dry up as you get older as I have been.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

Bought this after becoming restless with my HG eye cream. I'm pretty disappointed with it so far -- definitely not the product I'd hoped for. I don't like the matte finish or weird texture, and if I get it in my eyes it makes them water badly. Doesn't seem to be doing anything for undereye circles, and the skin around my eye area is still pretty dry sometimes. If I were rolling in the dough I'd probably try All About Eyes Rich, but I'm not, so I'm going back to my cheapie HG Kiss My Face -- at $6 a tube, it moisturizes better and doesn't irritate!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2007 8:49:00 AM More reviews by caride

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

doesn't notice any difference on my eyes after using it for almost half a year. my under eye circles still remain the same. will look out for my great eye cream,