September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sarah346

I wanted something to reduce dark circles and the clinique assistant recomeded this. Although i saw a slight reduction i think it had more to do with the extra amount of time i spent on pressure points around the eye. This product is good to aid this but i wouldnt say it was the answer on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lacey88

Although this product did not leave my skin oily, I didn't care for it. It burned my eyes for a few minutes after applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by khourianya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this stuff as a sample from Clinique when I purchased a bunch of other stuff. Loved it! Of course, at the time couldn't justify the price to keep using it, but now that the wrinkles are starting to find their way into my eye area, I find myself trying a few different eye creams. I will likely go back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by lippyNblush

I don't believe that there is any eye cream that can clear dark eye bags completely! What I like about this product is that it is effortlessly and quickly absorbed into the skin leaving the skin smooth and silky. Not greasy. I live in Singapore and the weather here is notoriously humid so Im really glad that the product doesn't sweat out. I have to be careful tho not to apply it too close to eyelid cos then it stings. Overall, Im still torn about this product coz I don think it works removing dark rings but I like the non-greasy texture of this cream and it's pretty moisturizing. It holds concealor well too *shrug* I don't know..

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by yunhebao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was a clinique and the sales ppl there were boasting at how wonderful this product is, how it's great for just about every eye problems anyone's ever had... get rid of circles, puffiness, fine lines...etc etc. They talked me into making a purchase.

Now after the whole jar is gone, i see absolutely no difference in my eyes. it did absolutely nothing. i'm tempted to go back to Clinique and tell them that. But quite frankly, i have more important things to do with my time :-P

anyway, if you want light moisturing and don't have any eye problems, then this product might work for you. if you are looking for something to actually make a difference, look elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Ilove2shop21

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything. Not moisturize, correct lines, or dimish puffiness or circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by nic7069

I got this free with purchase. I like how smooth it leaves my skin compared to what I was using before, but I don't think it's moisturising enough for me. Maybe I'll try the rich one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It really didn't do anything for me. Maybe because I'm twenty..but i do have fine lines already and I felt that it worked the first few nights but then kind of plateaued.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by boomygrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift with purchase. I'm an oily skinned girl and typically don't need moisturizers. I found this the other day, as I like to recycle my makeup and face treatments (i.e., use them for awhile, put them away, use something else, then go back to them later). I do have some lines below my eyes, as I am in my later 30's...so I decided to try it. It's hard to tell if it is really doing anything...maybe it'll take awhile to kick in. I'll give it more time. It doesn't seem to clog my pores, which is good, as I am acne-prone.
I decided to try some on my lips (I know that sounds weird, but I'm desperate to try anything as my lips are chapped worse than they ever have been before), and I noticed they are less chapped today...been putting them on my lips two nights ago, yesterday-morning and night, and this morning. If it doesn't work out for my eyes, it might work out as a lip balm.
I put all 3's, because it seems to make a good lip balm, may or may not work as an eye treatment, I got it for free so I wanted to be neutral about the price, and the packaging is so-so. I put that I wouldn't buy again, as I doubt I will, unless it becomes a miraculous lip balm for me.
Edit: It's been a week now since I've used it as a lip treatment, and I have to say it's great as a lip treatment. My chapped lip fiasco is coming to an end...finally. I wish I discover this before my wedding, but better late than never. Still didn't change the rating, as it is meant for an eye treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:09:00 AM More reviews by kedicik

I tried all about eyes rich and I don't see why they call it rich.It didn't do anything for my dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.What's more I didn't have so many problems before this product. Puffiness ,for example, is a new thing for me.The only positive thing about it is that it moisturizes. I stopped using it and now feel sorry about the large amount of the money I payed.