Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 1/17/2008 6:40:00 PM

I got this as a gwp. It's a nice moisturizer, but hasn't seemed to help with my dark circles. It does make a nice smooth base under my eye make up though, but not enough for me to repurchase with its price tag.

on 1/16/2008 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This cream has not done anything noticeable to my puffs or circles. It's only saving grace is its moisturizing benefits; I will not repurchase though.

on 1/11/2008 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eye cream - the texture, the color, it just goes on perfectly. I have never had a bad reaction to it unlike some reviewers. It really helps my eye shadow stay on, smooths out the dry appearance on my eyelids, and reduces the undereye morning puffiness. OK, it doesn't do anything for my dark circles, but I haven't found any other product that works on my dark circles either. I keep trying cheaper products, because I do think this is way overpriced, but nothing else has worked as well. I do try to get this in a GWP though, because it just costs too much. It does last forever.

on 1/6/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with most reviewers who think this eye cream is just so-so. On the website, its description says "Diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. Lightweight, non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, under eyes and on the lids"

I'd say it does most of what it claims to. I put it on a few minutes before I apply my eye makeup and it goes great as a base for that. It also makes me look more awake by getting rid of puffiness. I can really tell when I put it on one eye and haven't put it on the other yet. Unfortunately that effect is only temporary. Im only 19 so I dont have any darkness but I do have a few teeny tiny fine lines from my tanning bed phase and being rough with eye make up remover and so far it hasn't done anything for them. I've been using it for a little over 4 months. I don't think I'll repurchase because this is the first eye cream I've ever used and I want to see whate else is out there.

on 1/6/2008 1:50:00 AM

This product works just fine for me, it moisturizes the skin around eyes (though I have to admit I don't have dark circles and have no idea how it would work to fight this problem). For me it is quite expensive but as long as I am satisfied, I am prepared to pay. I think I will buy it again. The packaging could be better, i.e., in a non-transparent tube/ in a bottle with a pump, like many other Clinique products are.

Didn't do anything for me, it is a nice eye cream but no amazing results. =( i will keep trying!

on 1/4/2008 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this eye cream! I am so pleased with the results. I had noticeable dark circles and terrible puffiness (no wrinkles yet!). So I wanted something that worked at reducing those flaws while preventing wrinkles by smoothing the skin. I used this product twice a day everyday and within a 3 week period I started to see improvement in the dark circles. I continued using it the same way as before and after about 2 more weeks had brighter, puff-less eyes. The skin around my eyes is irresistibly soft too because of it. It may take some time to get the results you want, but that's true with many products. It does make the skin instantly smoother though. I am so happy to have found it!

on 1/2/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't do anything for my eyes at all. Thanks a lot Clinque.

on 12/26/2007 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! I use it always at night, sometimes during the day and so far it has worked wonders. I noticed my circles are a bit less visable (not too much, but enough to make me happy with it) and the puffiness is all but gone, which is why I bought it as even at 33 I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes (yet).

The cream is super hydrating, goes on smooth, and doesn't make any eye makeup I may have on slide off like some do. I love the general texture of it as well. I didn't notice any scent at all, not sure about that. It's a bit expensive (I think), but I will definitely repurchase as of now, unless I find another one that is better.

on 12/24/2007 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I found that this product moisturized the eye area very well. I liked that it absorbed into the skin quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue. I have dark under eye circles and this didn't really help to fade it, but then again, I don't think there's a product that can eliminate this. So, if you want an eyecream that will diminish dark cirlces, this is not the product for you. If you want to bring moisture back in your eye area, then I highly recommend this product.