August 20, 2014 | 1540 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove soap bars. They lather up lovely and have pretty and clean scents and moisturize well. They are pretty themselves too. I left a packaged one without the plastic wrap in my room and for a day or two, the smell of soap kind of wafted around that area. Totally random I know but I just felt like noting it. Dove is the only soap bar I'll use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by foxytina69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i got this as part of a dove gift set for christmas. i love the classic smell and it does get you clean feeling, but i find its not moisturising enough. it leaves my skin dry and thirsty. my husband really likes it though. i think this would be a great bar soap to use after exercising etc. or for anyone who really loves that squeaky clean feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by suey421

I stopped using shower gels when I moved a few months ago and started buying the Dove beauty bar again. I really like the smell and it gets me clean without drying my skin. I am a huge fan of Dove's advertising campaign in which they use real women as models. I love the the fact they dont perpetuate the one size fits all standard of beauty. I know its an advertising campaign designed to make the company money but I cant help but support a company that shows how beautiful real women are. It feels good to buy from a company doing SOMETHING positive for women's self esteem plus the soap is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Classic soap that cleans well and smells WONDERFUL. Brings back many memories of playing in the bathtub as a child. We ALWAYS had Dove soap in the bathroom growing up. Perfect to cleanse and soothe itchy wintertime (or anytime your skin is dry) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by EatMoreSoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of all soaps. First of all, the scent can not be beat. I use this in the shower and have even used it on my face from time to time with no problems. Actually, I have used Dove in moments of desperation on my face during stubborn breakouts, and I swear, they cleared up quicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by beautiful_betty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love dove soaps. my skin always feels beautifull moisturized, silky and soft after my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I use this after I use dipilatory cream just to calm everything down. I never get irritated skin thanks to this fantastic classic soap. The scent is out of this world too. Nothing can compare.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This soap doesn't cleanse very well. It left me feeling filmy and greasy, and I ended up with some acne too. I guess it was moisturizing, but I can always use lotion for that, I want my soap to clean!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by politicalpundit

This soap is good, I grew up using it. It lathers well and is moisturizing. However I don't like the fact that I run out of it so fast, 2 weeks. I'm going to be trying out more expensive soaps out now, I like nice bath products and that is one arena I have yet to explore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 6:06:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love love the smell of this soap. I can't say it enough. I love showering because I love the rich lather and the way it rinses clean with just a hint of moisture.

I haven't used this on my face, I strictly use this on my body. I like to spray perfume on my skin right after I shower with Dove because the perfume smells so much better (if you like soapy scents, then this will work for you). I have also used perfumes I don't like as much over a Dove scented body and I swear I've decided to keep a lot of my old perfumes. continued >>