September 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

I used this as a cuticle cream.

Over the years I have used this stuff on and off. As a cuticle cream, it doesn't work that well for me (but I have extremely bad cuticles). But, it is fun to use because of the smell, and so I was less likely to get lazy and not put on cuticle cream before bed.

It does smell great, and the tin is cute! The tin is a bit hard to use, though - you need touse your fingers to apply, and so I have a hard time putting the cover back on. Also I find it a bit greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by dearnikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have pretty nice cuticles to begin with but I've had some dryness during winter.. well i used it last night and I LOVE it. My cuticles were back to normal by morning. good stuff. smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Okay, so I have 3 little kids and a lot of cleaning and washing to do plus my occupation forces me to type on a computer for 8+ hours a day. My hands get worked!!! Not to mention the fact that I live in a very cold, dry climate. This stuff goes on smooth, soaks in quickly and instantaneously leaves your cuticles looking gorgeous. I use it multiple times a day, and I always have it with me in my purse and next to my bed. Don't know what I ever did without it, oh yay, I lived with dry, cracked, bleeding fingertips. Go buy this, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS. It's sooooo pleasant. It does a superb job of moisturizing cuticles and nails, and again, the scent is awesome. And the fact that it's Burt's Bees just makes it better, as it's made of natural ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Indyaah_dahar

this stuff smells okay and works okay but it wasn't anything too great. The citrus in the cuticle cream actually burned my skin a little which made it kind of uncomfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by manthasaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works like a dream! I've only tried this and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This stuff is so much better.

It smells just like lemon aid to me. The scent lasts for awhile. I catch myself sniffing my fingers at school. Haha.

It's in a bigger tin than the lip balm and you apply it the same way except you put it on your cuticles instead of your lips. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time. I use it a couple times a day which might be too many applications but I loooove the smell. I noticed an improvement in my cuticles/nail area within just a few days.

I got it for $6 at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting to like this product but I do! I thought it would be some variation on Vaseline but it really does give the nails a nice sheen and it seems to last through multiple hand-washings. I stopped wearing nail polish and getting professional manicures but I want my hands to look nice. This does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by boss_lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been a nail-biter my whole life. After I graduated university and began working an awful job just to get by, my nail biting graduated from a bad habit to a near-obsession. I also began biting the skin around my poor nails. Awful and disgusting, I know.

Now that I've begun to accept/take control of certain things in my life, I've decided to try (once more) to quit biting my nails. If you've ever seen anyone who bites their skin as well, it's like a train-wreck. It's scabby, bleed-y, puffy, red, and overall disgusting. I began using the Burt's Bees cuticle butter before bed, as suggested. It's been only a week, and my poor fingers are almost completely healed. Seriously- I wish I could post a before/after picture, but I don't have any (plus, that'd gross everyone out).

Smells fantastic, good ingredients, nice and rich, no animal testing... my only issue is with the packaging; wish it came in a pump (just for sterility's sake), but I'll live. Five outta five.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by auggiegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall a decent product. I picked it up on clearance at CVS. This creme softens my cuticles and smells good. My only complaint about this product is that it seems to harden over time which makes it difficult to scoop out of the container. I did a test between this product and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This was by far the better product. The cuticles on my Burt's hand were soft and moisturized while the Sally's hand had very little improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetestcoma

I defintely think this is the best cuticle cream ever! Great results, good scent, awesome price...nothing negative to say. I regret buying L'occitane after I couldn't find this at the drug store... should've just bought this on-line.