April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by auggiegirl

Overall a decent product. I picked it up on clearance at CVS. This creme softens my cuticles and smells good. My only complaint about this product is that it seems to harden over time which makes it difficult to scoop out of the container. I did a test between this product and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This was by far the better product. The cuticles on my Burt's hand were soft and moisturized while the Sally's hand had very little improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetestcoma

I defintely think this is the best cuticle cream ever! Great results, good scent, awesome price...nothing negative to say. I regret buying L'occitane after I couldn't find this at the drug store... should've just bought this on-line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ceeRennycee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where to start? I love everything about this cuticle cream. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy (which I *hate*). On rare days when I'm not wearing polish I work this into my cuticles and nails really well and it keeps them hydrated and healthy-looking. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time and it smells great to boot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after buying and receiving as gifts several burts bees 'gift packs' i have a lifetime supply i like it, but i always forget about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does the trick and smells great. Comes in a cute tin to boot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard about this product on the nail board, but often forget to pick it up at the drugstore.

finally got this product. I did try the tester at the store and liked the scent. It does give me a craving for lemonade though=)

It's very effective and great to use in the morning,night, whenever.

I also have the SH cuticle oil, but sometimes forget to apply that at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen25

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by droberson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one BB's product I don't like much. It smells great but I didn't notice results. And I find the tin can it comes in hard to open. I have to pry it open with a knife most of the time. Not sure if I would repurchase again. I think I got it as part of a set this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jilashley

i had the worst cuticles in the world, dry and cracked..this stuff fixed em right up! within two days my cuticles were perrrrfeeeect! i cannot rave enough! thanks to this stuff im not embarressed to show off my nice lookin fingers, also hydrates hands..and any rough skin patches!!! miracle worker!!!!! REALLY