November 22, 2014 | 994 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Michelle27

I've used this stuff since high school. Before I used this my nails would split at the tips and my cuticles looked disgusting no matter what i did to them. It says on the back to use nightly but i use it in the middle of the day as well b/c of handwashing and work. It does not smell like cleaner(pine sol, lysol, etc.) to me it just smells like lemon drops just not as strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sheepishgurl

Smells good. And works well and makes my cuticles all better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for many years. I first bought it when I was in college and I kept it in my purse. I used to apply it in class all the time and the results were amazing! My cuticles were smooth and soft! I also think that this product helps to whiten nail tips a little bit thanks to the lemon oils. The smell is very natural and pleasant - just like lemons with a touch of almond oil. The ingredients are all natural - I have even used this product on my lips when I am caught without lip balm!! I can't say that I highly recommend it for that purpose, but it gets the job done in a pinch. Can't say I would EVER try that with any other cuticle creme!! I also have tried Sephora's cuticle pen and I prefer this. It is just as easy to carry around in a pocket or purse and the moisture lasts longer. Not to mention, Burts Bees is half the price!!

I noticed that someone said something about the packaging. I recently repurchased this after having my first container for years (literally - this stuff lasts!) and I noticed that the container had changed. They added an extra lip around the edge to make it easier to grip. Awesome product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by howat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the raves about this product I finally had the chance to buy some on a recent trip to the US. Can't say why it warrants so much hype. Way too greasy for me and I found it actually seemed to dry the skin out around my nails way more and I ended up with more hangnails. Mostly though it's the greasiness I don't like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

I used this as a cuticle cream.

Over the years I have used this stuff on and off. As a cuticle cream, it doesn't work that well for me (but I have extremely bad cuticles). But, it is fun to use because of the smell, and so I was less likely to get lazy and not put on cuticle cream before bed.

It does smell great, and the tin is cute! The tin is a bit hard to use, though - you need touse your fingers to apply, and so I have a hard time putting the cover back on. Also I find it a bit greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by dearnikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have pretty nice cuticles to begin with but I've had some dryness during winter.. well i used it last night and I LOVE it. My cuticles were back to normal by morning. good stuff. smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Okay, so I have 3 little kids and a lot of cleaning and washing to do plus my occupation forces me to type on a computer for 8+ hours a day. My hands get worked!!! Not to mention the fact that I live in a very cold, dry climate. This stuff goes on smooth, soaks in quickly and instantaneously leaves your cuticles looking gorgeous. I use it multiple times a day, and I always have it with me in my purse and next to my bed. Don't know what I ever did without it, oh yay, I lived with dry, cracked, bleeding fingertips. Go buy this, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS. It's sooooo pleasant. It does a superb job of moisturizing cuticles and nails, and again, the scent is awesome. And the fact that it's Burt's Bees just makes it better, as it's made of natural ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Indyaah_dahar

this stuff smells okay and works okay but it wasn't anything too great. The citrus in the cuticle cream actually burned my skin a little which made it kind of uncomfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by manthasaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works like a dream! I've only tried this and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This stuff is so much better.

It smells just like lemon aid to me. The scent lasts for awhile. I catch myself sniffing my fingers at school. Haha.

It's in a bigger tin than the lip balm and you apply it the same way except you put it on your cuticles instead of your lips. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time. I use it a couple times a day which might be too many applications but I loooove the smell. I noticed an improvement in my cuticles/nail area within just a few days.

I got it for $6 at CVS.