July 28, 2014 | 1832 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Redwinelipstick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yuk! This was nasty smelling and did not apeal to me.I did not like the floral blend.Was simular to burnt musk.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by legallylipgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this perfume and bought some online after reading the reviews here. I think the packaging and bottle are awesome and quite a decorative piece in it's own right. However, I didn't care for the strong licorice scent ( smells just like Good 'n Plenty candies! ) and plain old Johnson & Johnson baby powder. To me, there was nothing memorable about it and I gave it many tries to see if it would "grow" on me. I suppose you have to love licorice and baby powder to enjoy this fragrance ( the dry down is mostly baby powder) Love that lilac bottle though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rupster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ahhh, Lolita Lempicka. Its my signature scent.

There is nothing about this perfume that I don't like. The smell, the packaging... perfect!

I must admit that this comes off as a girly-girl scent, but it isn't. It is very wearable and light, like the fragrance of a very fine soap. You only need a little bit to give you a nice, pleasant scent for the whole day.

I definitely wouldn't buy this perfume without first smelling it yourself, but if you can find it, try it on and wear it for a day and I think you'll like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In truth, I'd give this a 3.5. First off, the bottle is a piece of art. I loved this scent when I first smelled it. It's a "licorice and vanilla" type sweetness, and it's VERY sweet, and projects well (ie. be careful not to overdose). I agree that I think this would make a good special occasion scent. I could never wear this fragrance however, because I smelled it too much on the wrong person and it has turned me off. I don't smell Angel in this either. I can't stand Angel because of the patchouli, plus Angel has more caramel and chocolate type notes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fragrance for the woman who enjoys being different. It's definitely not for the wallflower type. Those who compare this to 'Angel' (yes I know, this includes perfume expert Luca Turin) should get their noses checked. Or maybe their comparison is based on the list of ingredients, rather than the smell these very same ingredients actually result in! Okay, to be honest, fragrance is a very subjective thing, so maybe I shouldn't say that...:) But to MY nose, Lolita Lempicka is more a modern version of L'Heure Bleue, than 'a more wearable Angel', as Mr. Turin has said. LL is quite a lot sharper than LHB though, but in its favor must be said that it ends on a lovely white musk note instead of LHB's vanilla, which some would consider heavier. LL's bottle is nothing short of gorgeous. It's great to see a truly romantic and different scent like this among all the modern, streamlined fragrances that are out there these days. But please do go lightly with this, or it will become tacky. Contrary to its extravagant design, this fragrance needs to be applied with a light hand. Only then its true originality comes through.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the way this smells. Very sweet and feminine. Too bad it only lasts an hour on me. Won't purchase for that reason. Makes me sad though...I really like this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 7399tanja

I am not the best at determining individual notes in fragrances but I have to sat I LOVE the way all of them combine in this one! I don't see how it is similar to Angel as I detect no patchouli in this whereas Angel comes across as Patchouli stinkorama IMO! This seems like a softer, much lighter version of Escada Magnetism. I find this very fresh yet subtly sexy and my new (used with light hand) daytime HG! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! Be careful not to get stuck with the EDT as it smells very shallow a lot like plastic, yuck!Oh, and others have said the bottle is absolutely precious.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2005 8:55:00 AM More reviews by seakitten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this fragrance at a Sephora store. The scent is just okay, nothing special as I'm not very excited about the way it smells. In a way it reminds me a little of Angel fragrance, and I cannot stand the smell of Angel. The only thing I love about Lolita Lempicka for women is the pretty bottles. I purchased one of the mini bottles on eBay, only to display because it's such a cute bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe that a perfume could remind me of the chips I used in my gerbil tank when I was 10 Years old. I never got past that imagery to apply it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh...I don't get it. I like a lot of the scents that are similar to Lolita, but something about this scent makes me feel like a little kid. I don't think of this as a womanly, sexy scent, but one for a teenager. It is just OK