September 20, 2014 | 994 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2005 2:16:00 AM More reviews by inskip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NOPE...I got a sample of this and the sales ladies said that men will follow a woman into the store if she's wearing this. Are they 87 because this smells like an old lady to me.
It's a very sweet, musty, yes musty, fragrance that gives me a headache. I guess I have a tendency to like a more fresh, airy scent. I gave it two lippies instead of one because of the beautiful bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

Lolita Lempicka is an interesting sweet scent. I like how it's always a smidgen different every time I try it. I also am pleasantly surpised by how enticing I find the licorice and tobacco notes. But after trying a couple samples for months off and on, I am finding there are two things that could use some tweaking on me: the initial burst of berries is a couple touches too sweet while the pipe tobacco dry down is a couple touches too smoky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by IreneB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For anyone who says this fragrance is not MEMORABLE, I have to disagree. Three different strangers in three months have said, "You are wearing Lolita!" They remember what it smells like! I do have to agree that you must not apply too much. I made that mistake while tipsy and a bartender rudly queried in front of EVERYONE, "Do you think you have enough perfume on??" EDIT:After two bottles, I am giving this a rest for a while. The last comment a stranger made was that I smelled like a cherry popsicle. Not what I am going for as I transition into fall...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Redwinelipstick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yuk! This was nasty smelling and did not apeal to me.I did not like the floral blend.Was simular to burnt musk.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by legallylipgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this perfume and bought some online after reading the reviews here. I think the packaging and bottle are awesome and quite a decorative piece in it's own right. However, I didn't care for the strong licorice scent ( smells just like Good 'n Plenty candies! ) and plain old Johnson & Johnson baby powder. To me, there was nothing memorable about it and I gave it many tries to see if it would "grow" on me. I suppose you have to love licorice and baby powder to enjoy this fragrance ( the dry down is mostly baby powder) Love that lilac bottle though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rupster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ahhh, Lolita Lempicka. Its my signature scent.

There is nothing about this perfume that I don't like. The smell, the packaging... perfect!

I must admit that this comes off as a girly-girl scent, but it isn't. It is very wearable and light, like the fragrance of a very fine soap. You only need a little bit to give you a nice, pleasant scent for the whole day.

I definitely wouldn't buy this perfume without first smelling it yourself, but if you can find it, try it on and wear it for a day and I think you'll like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In truth, I'd give this a 3.5. First off, the bottle is a piece of art. I loved this scent when I first smelled it. It's a "licorice and vanilla" type sweetness, and it's VERY sweet, and projects well (ie. be careful not to overdose). I agree that I think this would make a good special occasion scent. I could never wear this fragrance however, because I smelled it too much on the wrong person and it has turned me off. I don't smell Angel in this either. I can't stand Angel because of the patchouli, plus Angel has more caramel and chocolate type notes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fragrance for the woman who enjoys being different. It's definitely not for the wallflower type. Those who compare this to 'Angel' (yes I know, this includes perfume expert Luca Turin) should get their noses checked. Or maybe their comparison is based on the list of ingredients, rather than the smell these very same ingredients actually result in! Okay, to be honest, fragrance is a very subjective thing, so maybe I shouldn't say that...:) But to MY nose, Lolita Lempicka is more a modern version of L'Heure Bleue, than 'a more wearable Angel', as Mr. Turin has said. LL is quite a lot sharper than LHB though, but in its favor must be said that it ends on a lovely white musk note instead of LHB's vanilla, which some would consider heavier. LL's bottle is nothing short of gorgeous. It's great to see a truly romantic and different scent like this among all the modern, streamlined fragrances that are out there these days. But please do go lightly with this, or it will become tacky. Contrary to its extravagant design, this fragrance needs to be applied with a light hand. Only then its true originality comes through.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the way this smells. Very sweet and feminine. Too bad it only lasts an hour on me. Won't purchase for that reason. Makes me sad though...I really like this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 7399tanja

I am not the best at determining individual notes in fragrances but I have to sat I LOVE the way all of them combine in this one! I don't see how it is similar to Angel as I detect no patchouli in this whereas Angel comes across as Patchouli stinkorama IMO! This seems like a softer, much lighter version of Escada Magnetism. I find this very fresh yet subtly sexy and my new (used with light hand) daytime HG! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! Be careful not to get stuck with the EDT as it smells very shallow a lot like plastic, yuck!Oh, and others have said the bottle is absolutely precious.