April 19, 2014 | 938 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the way this smells. Very sweet and feminine. Too bad it only lasts an hour on me. Won't purchase for that reason. Makes me sad though...I really like this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 7399tanja

I am not the best at determining individual notes in fragrances but I have to sat I LOVE the way all of them combine in this one! I don't see how it is similar to Angel as I detect no patchouli in this whereas Angel comes across as Patchouli stinkorama IMO! This seems like a softer, much lighter version of Escada Magnetism. I find this very fresh yet subtly sexy and my new (used with light hand) daytime HG! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! Be careful not to get stuck with the EDT as it smells very shallow a lot like plastic, yuck!Oh, and others have said the bottle is absolutely precious.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2005 8:55:00 AM More reviews by seakitten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this fragrance at a Sephora store. The scent is just okay, nothing special as I'm not very excited about the way it smells. In a way it reminds me a little of Angel fragrance, and I cannot stand the smell of Angel. The only thing I love about Lolita Lempicka for women is the pretty bottles. I purchased one of the mini bottles on eBay, only to display because it's such a cute bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe that a perfume could remind me of the chips I used in my gerbil tank when I was 10 Years old. I never got past that imagery to apply it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh...I don't get it. I like a lot of the scents that are similar to Lolita, but something about this scent makes me feel like a little kid. I don't think of this as a womanly, sexy scent, but one for a teenager. It is just OK

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by mahoghany45

I adore this fragrance! For some reason it reminds me of one of my favorite Teachers. Not really good on describing fragrances but it is definitely unique and I'll rephurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by marsangel

I love this one! When I smelled it the first time, I disliked it coz I was looking for something fresher. But that was years ago when I was a teenager. And then I came to smell it again and was completely blown away. This is the sweetest fragrance sitting on my dresser, and the one with the sweetest bottle as well. It makes me feel like a grown-up woman, with that child-like spirit still inside me. Definitely a very complex perfume that could not be worn everyday, but perfect for a winter evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I love this scent. I wore it durring my wedding. The first time I ever smelled this iI didn't think I liked it. But after it set on me for a little while it felt so natural, like it became my scent. I find it soothing, feminine, and just a little hint of sexy. It reminds me of early summer when you're single but just beginning to get together wiht that special someone... Just make sure to let it air a bit or it'll smell a little alcohol. Wonderful scent, though

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2005 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cynhamlett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Though I was intrigued by this perfume from my first experience with it, it has grown on me so that it's now one of my favorite scents. It's definitely not for everyday, but some days I'm just "in the mood" for this fragrance. I can't do better than all the previous descriptions of the notes, but it's an elusive blend...warm, sweet, soft, musky, deep. Lasts all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lindenleaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is what I wanted Angel to be on me. Unfortunately Angel smells like toilet freshener on me (poor me!). but this comes over smelling just like vanilla, aniseed and coffee. Its a little strong, and I keep it for wearing when I feel like a change of fragrance, as I generally stick to the light/fresh scents for everyday. Overall I really like this perfume, and the bottle looks absolutely exquisite on my dresser. EDIT: My chemistry seems to have changed, it smells even better now, but of toffee, licorice, roses and raspberries. I love it even more now!