Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It's my signature scent, and my boyfriends have always loved it. The top notes are sweet and powdery and make me feel like a little kid, but still very sexy... in that Nymphet kind of way. It fades to a musky scent that reminds me of a forest after a fresh rainstorm. The packaging is adorable, but it's sometimes difficult to spray. Overall, I really love it and would probably buy it again.

UGH. I smell like stores. Yucky.

I don't know how well it reacts to guys though so I will try that. But on my own time, NEVER AGAIN!!! It gives me a headache. It is okay smell in the bottle and it is a cute package but other than that it's not my cup of tea.
***UPDATE**** UGH EW GROSS. After a few hours, this smell was smell like BURNT. How is burnt smells suppose to attract men? I think I prefer the Lempicka for Men over Women's how unusual. This is not worth the money but if you are only out for a few hours, then it is okay but that is not worth it to me. The purple bottle with half gold sprayed leaves is quite pretty and artsy though.

I really like this one! I got a sample in a Sephora order and used it up fast! I will definitely purchase...somewhat sweet but not too much according to my tastes...and I don't usually go for overly sweet perfumes...but this one is nice I think - just very feminine!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a pretty lilac bottle- I especially like the one that comes on a golden swing.Very fairytale like. The juice is really sweet and rather strong (though better than Angel which makes me retch) and I have to apply with a light hand plus only use this for night. It seems to appeal to men as I've gotten compliments on this.

I had a sample of this and was sitting on the edge of my bed, my husband was on the computer in the same room and I sprayed it. We both had to get out of the room we thought it smelled so awful. I can't describe it on me. Musty? Very old-ladyish? Heavy? I didn't like.

Soft, feminine, lovely. bf loves it too.

NOPE...I got a sample of this and the sales ladies said that men will follow a woman into the store if she's wearing this. Are they 87 because this smells like an old lady to me.
It's a very sweet, musty, yes musty, fragrance that gives me a headache. I guess I have a tendency to like a more fresh, airy scent. I gave it two lippies instead of one because of the beautiful bottle.

Lolita Lempicka is an interesting sweet scent. I like how it's always a smidgen different every time I try it. I also am pleasantly surpised by how enticing I find the licorice and tobacco notes. But after trying a couple samples for months off and on, I am finding there are two things that could use some tweaking on me: the initial burst of berries is a couple touches too sweet while the pipe tobacco dry down is a couple touches too smoky.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For anyone who says this fragrance is not MEMORABLE, I have to disagree. Three different strangers in three months have said, "You are wearing Lolita!" They remember what it smells like! I do have to agree that you must not apply too much. I made that mistake while tipsy and a bartender rudly queried in front of EVERYONE, "Do you think you have enough perfume on??" EDIT:After two bottles, I am giving this a rest for a while. The last comment a stranger made was that I smelled like a cherry popsicle. Not what I am going for as I transition into fall...

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yuk! This was nasty smelling and did not apeal to me.I did not like the floral blend.Was simular to burnt musk.

Popular Fragrances