October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by SonyaRosee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this lip balm, worst I've ever used! I got this lip balm in quenched and fruit punch or something like that for a stocking stuffer on Christmas. I needed a chapstick/lip balm at the time so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it since Christmas and I won't ever be using it again. I can't possibly know why my little sister were so in love with this crap. It makes my lips drier than before i applied it. Won't ever be using again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

I actually have this in peach, clear(mint), and the pink!
They all smell really good and the coloured ones give a very cute tint.
Some reviews didn't like how long it lasted but I find it ok, I really don't mind reapplying. I'm not sure if it's changed the condition of my lips but I mostly like it for the light colour it gives, and it does smooth out my lips at least momentarily. They make my lipsticks look better/smoother and I don't like using lip glosses because I find them too thick.
I'd recommend them to someone as something easy and quick to have in their bag, for au natural days, or for someone who doesn't like to use much makeup :).
They can be a bit pricey in Canada but sometimes i've found them on sale for cheap and would recommend people to buy them then to try them out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bloublou065

I have it in cherry me, and i can't spend a day without it. I keep reapplying it though.. it doesn't last that long but i love putting it on so maybe it's okay hahahahha. The color ? well.. honestly it has the pigmentation of a gloss, the shine of a gloss, without the stickiness. Moisturizing ? mhhhh I think it's okay. not the best, not the worst.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tinksmirk

I absolutely love these! I had the original one (I think it was called Quench) It had no color but was very moisturizing. I have recently bought three more: Grape Vine, Peach Kiss and Cherry me. Cherry Me reminds me a bit of Cherry chapstick but less waxy tasting in my opinion. It leaves a light reddish wash of color. Peach kiss leaves a nice light peachy shimmer. Grape Vine is my favorite so far, light sheen of purple color (not too purple where it looks crazy) Im really happy with these and plan of purchasing more!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. This stuff smells nice and tastes good. I have the coral version, and I think it's a pretty color on my pigmented lips. But, I don't find that it moisturizes as well as my Carmex, and certainly not as well as any of my better lip balms. The thing that prevents me from being totally neutral about it and sends me all the way into dislike is that it actually chaps my lips. A few other reviewers mentioned a similar thing, and I do have sensitive skin, so it wouldn't be unheard of for me to have a reaction. I just didn't like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dakotalovexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It feels good on my lips, seems to be moisturizing, but does wear off rather quickly. It's hard to find a really moisturixzing lip balm though... if my lips are that chapped it just means I'm dehydrated so I'll up my water intake.

I have the one with a slight red tint which is nice for when I'm going out. No complaints and probably will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is OK. It feels good while it is on, but I am not sure it is particulary moisturizing. I bought this in grape vine and was hoping it would have some color, but you can barely see it on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is basically a typical tinted-sheer-lip balm. I don't find anything special about it, BUT it does not mean I don't like it! I got Cherry Me and I love that it's quite moisturizing but gives a hint of color to your lips. I love the cherry flavor as well, makes me wanna re-apply it over and over again. I do like the simple bright lip balm packaging, it's small, light weight, I can just stick it in my purse and I'm all sent. I'd recommend it to younger ladies who go to school and want a tiny bit of color on their lips.
I don't think I'll by another one of the Baby Lips lip balms, but it's still cute. I think you can find better tinted lip balms in the market. Not a must-have...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the baby pink version of this lip balm thinking that it would give me a subtle pink colour but boy, was I wrong! The pink hue was actually really strong, somewhat the same as the Revlon Colour Burst. Albeit moisturizing, I find that this product can easily match other cheaper brands like Chapstick or Blistex.I would definitely not buy this product again, not because it's no good, but because I could buy a much cheaper product and save money rather than buying something that can be considered mundane.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought two of these cause I was suckered in by the cute packaging. Too bad more time was not spent developing the actual formula. I already reviewed the horrid neon pink one elsewhere, but at the same time I bought the colorless one. It goes on smoothly and felt great on my lips at first....however I notice anytime I try to use it more than a day it makes my lips worse than they were. It actually causes my lips to peel and bleed. I don't know if these have something in them that is supposed to exfoliate lips or what but they do horrible things to mine.