December 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip balm!! It's super moisturizing and as an added bonus it has spf. As an avid lipstick user I've been looking for a good lip balm and this one definitely delivers! My only complaint is that the packaging is very childish with the bright colours, but the upside of it is that it's easy to find in your purse. I will be buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought two of these when they came out but I don't know maybe maybelline products just aren't meant for me because these are the worst lip balms I've ever tried. They dried my lips out & thinking it was just a fluke, I kept using them, but my lips just became more & more parched. I finally ditched them & had no problems. I'm glad they worked for others but this oddly enough dried me out something fierce.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by M1chshell

i can not say how much i really love these maybelline baby lips. i love the fact that its a tint so its wearable on an everyday bases, but you can also built the color for a more fancy day out. i have these in almost every color including the limited edition ones. theses lip balms are so moisturizing and they smell so good. this product is worth its money because i use this balm all up unlike my other chap sticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by keekz

These balms smell so nice! I have the blue, which smells like vanilla, and the bright pink, which smells fruity. I really like the colour pay off with the pink lip chap and the fact that it has SPF so i can wear it in the summer and its not as heavy as other lipsticks. The price is decent for drugstore but i wish it were a little more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by freshblush

this is one of my staple lip balms it is amazing! it moisturizes incredibly well and adds a beautifull color and nice glossy finish to your lips! i love them! i wear them everyday because they have so many color choices to chose from! they perfect for dates to!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CassieBear226

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips get very dry VERY easily, and I've tried almost every Chapstick out there. I was in shoppers one day when I came across baby lips Chapstick. I was a little skeptical that it would help my dry lips feel a little smoother, and the price was a little on the expensive side for a chapstick. When I bought it, I used it everyday , day and night and it helped alot ! My lips felt alot smoother and my lips really felt soft ! The only downside to this product is that it doesn't last too long on your lips... And after reading a couple of these reviews, I know that I'm not the only person with this problem. But this issue doesn't do baby lips justice! It is an amazing product ! I then bought baby lips on Peach Kiss! The colour was great! The scent was just so satisfying but again it didn't last long. I'm a huge fan of the Burt's bees Chapstick and I find that if you apply the peppermint refreshing Burt's bees Chapstick, then apply any of the baby lips Chapstick, it lasts longer, than just applying it by itself . Overall this is such an amazing product tht I wouldn't mind spending lots of money on ! It's true to their words ! I would recommend it to any dry lip girl out there like me !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by halohalo1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great all rounder. Contains SPF and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by digby2005

WOW. I LOVE this product. Everything except the cheesey packaging. I'm early 40s so having a "touch" of tinted balm with spf and massive moisture is perfect for those "not done" days but still want to look presentable. And the price cannot be bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sparklebee26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm always changing chapstick, and I look for ones that have a tint to them because I'm not a fan of lipstick. So when I eventually came down to this one, I have to say this is the best one so far. I bought the bright red color, and it gives a slight tint to my brown lips, and I absolutely love it, because of the hint of shine it comes with. It's almost like a lip gloss, which I'm not a fan of either, but in a chapstick version. Because I loved it so much I bought the pink color, and I wasn't a fan of that, only becuase it went on too light on my lips. I want to try the dark maroon one just to see what the color would be like, but for a chapstick/lipblam this is a really good pick..

Sometimes I think it's not moisturizing enough, and doesn't last long, but for the tint and shine, I will definitely keep this one... Atleast until the next best one comes along.

When you first wear this, this is amazing, only down point is that it doesn't last very long, and if you eat or drink something, you will definitely have to reapply. But so far it's one of the better drugstore branded tinted lip balms I've tried. It's worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by goforthejugular

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had four of these - 2 original and 2 pink (got when they first came out). I tried to love these but they made my lips worse than my fav (Nivea dark blue tube) or any other balm. I threw the baby lips out. Terrible product and overpriced for what it is ... Drugstore lip wax.