April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! The packaging is the cutest. They are scented good and leave a pretty tint on your lips. Peach Kiss is my fav. Pink Punch is a really nice Barbie pink too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

I love this lip balm. I normally NEVER buy things for my lips as I have soft lips as it is and i don't like the feeling of lipstick/lip gloss. But I thought the packaging was cute so I bought one not knowing if I would actually use it. I opened it and it smells so good! I slowly started using it more often and now i'm using it almost everyday. I have the pink & yellow packaged one and the baby blue & pink packaged one. I love the blue and pink one as it doesn't have colour to it and is even more moisturizing than the pink one. But the pink one smells better.

Pros: Very moisturizing
Smells great.
Adorable packaging

Cons: A little pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not really pleased with these- I tried 2 colours. They were very greasy/watery and lacked a decent color application. They were overrated basic balm. The packaging tends to open in your purse so there is the messy potential for it to open by itself. The label rubs off quickly. I really didn't like these...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KayLD

This is awesome! My friends' are surprised like oh kayl your lips like so soft and shiny, what do you use? best lip balm i answered :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awsome product i love it .its mousterising cremey the packaging is awsome
i would definatley repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Weebs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Quenched. It's meh. It does keep my lips soft, when it's on but I have to reapply and reapply and reapply. I usually use the Softlips brand and that stays on much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am literally OBSESSED with this product! I carry it everywhere. I have pink punch and cherry me baby. Pink punch is a light bubble gum pink and cherry me baby is a light ruby red. I love tinted lip balms and these are great for the price. They are sheer enough to look natural, but not too sheer to not show up at all. I constantly am applying these because I hate my natural lip color. The packaging is adorable, they smell great, and they cost under $3 at my local Walmart. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by asrahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I carry this stuff with me EVERYWHERE. I bought the peach thinking it'd be a nice change from regular lip balm and help me keep my lips smooth during the winter. This product went above and beyond. Not only did it smoothen my lips, it smells great and the subtle color is perfect for my fair complexion. I've gotten so many compliments! I'll by this stuff til they stop selling it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really good. I got the hot pink one (pink punch). I wish they had more colors. It really does make your lips soft like a good lip balm but you get the bonus of the color. If you're like me you don't really want to mess with a lipstick every day. Even when my lips are chapped (often) this doesn't go on cakey or settle into lines or have any problems like a lipstick would. The smell is also pleasant. I'll be buying this in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by vmmejia

My highschool teen daughters first brought this to my attention. Anyhow, they went through this quick, and they love it, so I keep bringing them back to by more. They have a few different colors and flavors,and its very subtle. My girls go crazy over these baby lips! Great product...if it makes them happy, well.....we all know how hard it is to please a teenager ;)