August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

A lovely lipgloss range I'll keep on repurchasing. They have excellent texture, strong shine (not glimmery though), some are opalescent. They also smell like a million bucks. On the lips the colour usually fades from what it looks like in the tube (which makes some shades great for nude lips). If you want extra colour, you can use it over lips filled with an appropriate shade of lip contour crayon, it looks amazing! At first it feels sticky, but in 5 minutes the stickiness disappears as the product settle down on lips. It has excellent staying power for a lipgloss, the tube is quite large and will last long, the applicator is easy to use and control. Definitely a product I'll keep on buying, it has great quality and is versatile (applied straight on lips, over lip contour filled lips, over lipstick...).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by esther1028

its too sticky and my lips feel gross.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really upset with these. Ive been wanted them awhile. They have no color pigment whatsoever and look different on my lips then they do in the tube. They smell nice, but why would you just buy a lipgloss to smell it? The only one that I like is Cherry Burst, a red, but not alone because it shows up pinkish rather than red. I dont reach for the 4 JT I have EVER. Boo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by rljp

The best lip gloss in the world, hands down! I love, love, love it! It smells great, the color is fabulous and not sticky at all! It can last through a couple of sips, but it needs to be reapplied only once after that! It's a wonderful product and I look forward to many more colors! I have a ton and what are you waiting for, go out and purchase now!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by beeboobaker

I hated this!! It is sooo sticky and gooey and your hair totally sticks to it, my finance didn't want to kiss me because he got this sticky stuff all over his lips and the color is very light, so if you have dark lips already or are olive complected like me, it will probably be too light for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Anaterma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was disgusting! i didn't think that i DON't like that much steaky kinds of glosses - but juicy tubes made me find it out. after some hours my head just feel bad because of the smell, it actually don't have the taste - but it seemed to me that it does. too heavy, yes - pretty colors and stays on for a long time - but not for me.

bought in kopengagen tax free shop for 17 usd. selled to one sticky-glosses-fangirl.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

This IS a moisturizing gloss! Definately did not expect htat! I have one in Daiquiri and expect to get more, many more! Very wt-glossy, although it is quite sticky it has amazing staying power. Have fun with the great sheer shades! THe application is alright, but sometimes get messy. I think the tube is seffective and actually quite cute looking/

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2006 6:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupreview

Sticky, heavy, does not moisturize or stay on long. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2006 9:26:00 PM More reviews by meowbookitty

Very sticky and gooey. Big mistake wearing this to school because it rubbed off onto my face and for half the day I had people staring at me wondering why my cheeks where shiny and sticky looking. I also tried washing it off a couple times but that didn't help at all. I could only get it off with my Pond's MakeUp Remover Towlettes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2006 5:21:00 PM More reviews by rzberrysun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just really don't like this product. The colors are nice, but that's it. The product is so sticky--I just can't wear it. I like Cover Girl Smoothwear Liptints much better (the best actually) or Clinique Impossibly Glossy.