Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 2/11/2010 8:40:00 PM

This liner is wonderful! Obviously, it's not just the high end make up companies that create great products! I bought this liner after finishing my L'oreal hip liner..so using them back to back I was really able to compare them. And I must say that I would buy this one again over the L'oreal hip. This one seems to glide on just as easily (with your own brush..you can toss the one it comes with:) wears just as long and nicely..and the one thing I preferred about this especially is how much easier it is to remove than other gel liners. After several months of use I noticed it was drying up around the bottom and sides so I put a few drops of eye makeup remover in it and mixed it ..end result was a "renewed" product and much more to use! (Haven't noticed any change in the staying power either!) This is a great product and at this price who could resist? A+++++

on 2/11/2010 5:10:00 PM

I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with this liner.

I've been constantly hearing good reviews on this both online and from friends but I never tried it because I just couldn't find it anywhere. It wasn't at my local walgreens or cvs or any wal-marts I looked in or target...just nowhere to be found. Finally, I found it at a Shop-Rite (grocery store for those of you who don't know) and I immediately grabbed one. I don't remember the exact price but I think it was only a couple bucks at Shop-Rite.

So I tried it on the following day and fell in love. It goes on so smooth, no pulling or tugging with the brush. It is incredibly pigmented, you don't have to layer it on to get it to an intense black and it's just so easy to use.

Since I hadn't been able to find it and I wanted to use a gel liner, I tried Loreal's gel liner (hipduo? I don't know what the exact name is) and was sorely disappointed. That one seems to be a lot dryer than this and you tug your eyelids around a little while you're trying to layer it on so that it's dark enough. I could go on but since this isn't a review on Loreal's liner I'll just leave it at this: Comparing the two...this eyeliner blows Loreal's out of the water.

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Everything you could ask for in a liner.

Oh...the brush...it looks really good but it's not that great when you use it. If you want to just have a small eyeliner brush you can travel with, the brush is alright...you just have to be a little more careful when you apply. I think it's too thick maybe to be a good eyeliner brush? Or the brush is too big? I don't know what it is, I just mess up more when I use that compared to my normal eyeliner brush.

Go out and buy this. It's cheap, it's amazing...pluuuus Wet 'n' Wild is cruelty free (Loreal is not) for those of you who care about that kind of stuff!

Btw, my loreal one always smudged...this one stays, no smudging. It also is sooo long lasting. Fell asleep with my makeup once...the next day, nothing, absolutely no change in my eyeliner. It lasts and lasts and lasts!

on 2/9/2010 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, let me say, I STINK at liquid liner. On first use with this, I though this would be much the same. But after buying 2 different brushes to use with it (a super skinny 1 from Michael's art section and a slanted eyeliner brush by Eco Tools) I really, really like it. Finally, I can achieve the heavier eyeliner look I like!

I've not used any other creme/gel liner to compare but this is really nice. It's cheap, a little goes a long way, and without actual eyemakeup remover this is NOT coming off. I put it on my hand when I first got it, took a shower, and still there was remnant.

I plan on getting the "eggplant" shade at some point because I'm a sucker for purple.

ETA: I had to stop using this. I have sensitive eyes and they've gotten worse. I had bought a new pot of this after not using it in a while (in the black) and my eyes BURNED and the rims turned red. Went in the trash. Nice otherwise though!

on 2/8/2010 8:51:00 PM

That loud crashing sound is me jumping onto the bandwagon for this amazing eyeliner. I've tried 'em all--MAC, Bobbi, Stila, Jane--and good old Wet 'n Wild performs as well if not better than its upscale cousins. The color is absolutely saturated. This is a black black. The consistency was creamy but somehow substantial--my line came out perfect the first time, and after fourteen hours of wear it still looks perfect. And the cost? Just about $3. Unless this liner shrivels up tomorrow it's HG material for me. Can't wait to tightline with it.

on 2/7/2010 3:45:00 PM

Pros: opaque, creamy, good color payoff, doesn't smudge, long lasting.

Cons: It dries fast so you have to work quickly when you apply it on. After a couple months of use, the product left inside the container feels pretty dried up.

Overall, this is a decent product for the price; however, I wouldn't repurchase again. I'm still looking for the perfect eyeliner.

on 2/7/2010 3:33:00 PM

First of all, it's cheap. It goes smoothly on your eyes too. However, it smudges after like an hour. Maybe it's because I have oily/comb skin, but it smudges too much.....I'm using Clinique gel eyeliner and it works great. I'll use this when I run out my other eyeliner but I won't buy this again. Overall, it's cheap and an ok product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is great! very creamy and stays forever! intense black!
it dries quickly though so you gotta work fast!

on 2/6/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hi
tried this eyeliner based on all the good reviews on you tube, i was not disappointed, my only gripe is that i have difficulty applying this to my eyes, the consistency is difficult to work with, even though i have tried different types of eyeliner brushes, it also takes some time to apply, once applied the black is very black and noticeable which i love, and i even have had comments on how nice my eyes are. Anyone out there any advice on how to apply and what brushes to use, i have tried the thin, angled brushes you name it and because the consistency is so thick alot of the product sticks to the brush, but in saying that i would buy again. I have had no problems removing the eyeliner. A wee tip if you store the container upside down it should not dry out so fast.

on 2/5/2010 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh this product is so not good on me! I must have super oily eyelids or something because this liner didn't so much smudge as 'transfer' to my upper lid mid way through the day and then later in the day it lost it completely and gave me panda eyes! Is this a coincidence that my negative review coincides with the previous reviewer when people have been raving about it, or god forbid, have they just recently changed the formula or something? I had such high hopes for a cream eyeliner as it's my first one and thought it would be easier to apply than a liquid liner but boy was i wrong, i find it actually takes longer and it's more difficult to get a precise line. Having said that i think the brush it comes with is pretty good, nice and firm and thin and if it didn't smudge i would be happy to keep on using it and probably get better at applying it. Anyway, for a few dollars i would recommend getting it to see if your skin won't try to remove it, after all it's a pretty cheap experiment!

on 2/3/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I REALLY wanted to love this because it gets raves upon raves. I HATE it. idk if I got a "bad" one or what...Everybody always says this is hard to remove blah blah. Well with me, this liner transfers from my lash line to my crease (never happened with my fluidline or with the hip cream liners). Its SOOOOOOO NOT cute. I tried making the line thin - it didn't work. I tried closing my eyes for a couple of min for it to dry - didnt work either. This even smudged on me. Maybe I need to leave the cap off for a while so that it can dry a little.

I really wished it would have worked for me because it is actually affordable...grr.