April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by oofzishlilone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try and practice with an inexpensive creme liner to see if i liked it before buying a high end creme liner. and WOW. this stuff is amazing. it is really creamy and glides on very easily. what surprised me was how dark it was with one stroke. the brush that the liner came with didn't work that well for me. i used a mac 266 instead. the liner did not smudge after you let it dry and it lasted all day. i am so happy with the quality of this product that i'll probably just stick with this creme liner especially since i am saving money that could go towards something else. $4 is a bargain and wouldn't hurt to at least try this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by theelectricgypsy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is ick and so is the packaging shape, but it is a beautiful, rich dark black with a great texture and goes on smoothly. I use my own thin liner brush and this works great. I have used MAC Fluidliner, Bobbi Brown's gel liner as well as various liquid liners and this has all of them beat....and the price???? You can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

Wet n Wild is a brand that I abandoned years ago. I've always thought of it in league with lipsmackers and Bon bon. Just a junky line for tweens with little pocket money and not idea about makeup. I am so happy I was wrong! After reading so many good reviews on here I had to try it. It took me 2 tries to get it right, but since then it's been a dream. I despise all fluid eyeliner as it's so difficult to apply and it tends to get slightly chunky. And I've tried MAC, Stila, BB all the way down to Revlon and Maybelline with the same gross results. Wet n Wild has not only a winner here, but the trump card. It's a BLACK liner that glides on so simply and beautifully that you can't go wrong. And the price! I paid $2.18 for mine at a WinCo. I already bought both of my sisters their own pots of this and they are in love. Quality can't be beat. And the price makes me feel like I'm ripping them off! ETA I am on my second one because a "friend" stole most of my makeup. However I think they changed the brush. My new one is much softer than my last and it's not scratchy at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cdbernabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in the beginning of this year. I saw it from someones blog that week and she was raving how good it was. So I went to my local drugstore that weekend and decided to buy it. Since it was really cheap, compare to the products I use (i.e. sonia kashuk, Loreal's HIP & M.A.C.) I wanted to give it a try. I was thinking "hey the price is good and if the quality is good maybe ill switch to this." The day I bought the product they were having a sale on Wet n' Wild Cosmetics, I think it was 20% off so I was sold. I believe the product was like 3.99 and 20%. I was so excited to buy and use it right a way. So the next day getting ready to go out and starting to put on my face I was kind of hestitant to use the little brush. (I had a bad experience using the little eyeliner brush from Loreal's HIP eyeliner - I thought the brush was hard to handle and brush hair was too rough for my eyelid) Anyways, I went ahead and used my own eyeliner brush. The texture of the eyeliner was creamy which I like because I work well with creme eyeliners because I have oily skin. Once I put the eyeliner it wasn't what I expected. It didnt glide on as smooth as the thought and actually it was difficult to even put on. So i tried removing it and it was also difficult. I was disappointed with this product and I wouldn't want to buy this again. This is what I experience but I read other people's review and I might even try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SFLizbeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product-it's inexpensive, highly-pigminted and lasts doesn't smudge. Application takes a little practice if you want a smudged smokey look vs. a fine line against the lash line but it's well worth it. Once the product has set, it will stay on until you remove it, even through a strenuous workout (including swimming). I find waterproof eye makeup remover works best to get every last bit off but for someone who always has smudges and smears, this is the cheapest product I've seen in years that WORKS! My only disappointment is that Wet N' Wild only has this on two colors, black and an aubergine/purple. It would be nice to see it in a brown too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lovilyest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this creme liner because It had many good reviews and also because it was 2 bucks. I don't like it. I have extremely oily lids and within an hour of applying this I have raccoon eyes. I have the MAC fluidline and that is so much better than this. The only good thing that I liked, aside from it being really cheap, is that it is extremely pigmented. The applicator that comes with it is pretty good but a little too big for my small asian eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this product about a week ago after reading several wonderful reviews on it. I will start out by saying the price is AMAZING! I got it for about $4.99 at my local k-mart because for some reason Walmart in my area isn't carrying Wet-n-Wild anymore since they remodeled the store. I used it the day after I bought it because I already had applied ELF's cream liner that morning. I must say I love this product! It is creamier then any of the other cream liners that I have and last far longer then any I have as well. The day that I bought this liner I went to Sephora looking for a nice cream liner and they varied in price from $20-30 so needless to say I am glad I saved my money and bought this one instead. I normally do a cat eye look or what some may call winged eyeliner, today I tested it majorly and it did NOT let me down! I was out and about all day in the rain and nasty weather. When I got home I fell asleep on my lazy boy LOL and my boyfriend came home from work to find me that way and the first thing I said to him was "is my eyeliner smudged?" LOL. So I went into the bathroom to check it out cause my normal cream liner ( I use different ones from high end to low end) normally would've smudeged during a nap and I was glad to see this liner didn't budge a bit! I was amazed, Wet-n-Wild has a new customer because I have tried many different liners and this one is hands down my favortie and you can not beat this cost! The color pay off is excellent and it is super duper creamy. So no matter what brand you normally use please go out and pick one of this up as I guarntee you will not be let down. I must add this, I use a very good eyeliner brush. I have tried many different brushes and I believe that as long as you have a good applicator you can do wonderful things with this product! The brush that I use it the pointed eyeliner brush from Sephora. It has a short handle and a very thin brush. I have tried angled liner brushes and just regular brushes but this brush works the best for me to apply any cream liner. Thanks for reading this review.
Ashley

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Haven't bought Wet n Wild in years but I heard good things about this. Great product at a great price. Mine was a little over 4 dollars. A great dupe for MAC blacktrack, fluidline it might take a teensy bit more effort but at the price it's an amazing deal. Stays on all day.

The brush that it comes with doesn't work very well, I would recommend a different one. Packing is small and cute.

It was hard to find as not all Wet n Wild displays had it, although they all should!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by DecemberMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awesome product! I dislike the brush it came with but I just use other lining brushes I have. I was turned off to gel/creme liners because every one I'd tried before wasn't very pigmented and was kind of a hassle to apply. I picked this up at buy on get one sale on Wet N Wild products and this has become a staple! It goes on so smoothly and it's almost effortless to get a nice line (unlike with most liquid liners). Stays on my lid and waterline all day (it's actually kinda hard to get off, even with makeup remover!). Overall, such a good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bbb101

i normally dont' buy anything from wet n wild because i've thought of wet n wild as a brand for tweens who are just starting out with makeup and can't afford things that are of better quality and higher price.. but boy am i glad that i gave this a try.

really good creme liner for my waterline. nothing stays on my waterline.... and i've tried a lot of things... i've used urban decay's 24/7 liner in zero, i've tried revlon eyeliners, mac fluidline, bobbi brown's gel liner, cliniques cream liner, almays and a bunch of other drugstore eyeliners and nothing worked..... i got this eyeliner as a gift from my friend. she had to order this online as she wasn't able to find it anywhere here where we live in Canada. i'm so glad that you gave me this because i have not found anything that even comes close to how long this stays on my waterline. the liner itself come in a little plastic jar that looks like a UFO and an angle brush that i threw away the second i got it because it was just too thick and prickly. what i have found to be the best way to apply this eyeliner is by using an old pencil eyeliner that i no longer use and dip it into the cream liner and then apply it directly only my waterline. it stays for hours and hours and hours!!!

i would definetly by this again and probably in the eggplant colour as well. i hear that the colour isn't as deep as the black... and may i add.. the black is really really really black. WAY blacker than the fluidline that i have from mac.