TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 4/24/2010 11:20:00 PM

i absolutly love this product! you spray it then wait a few then use it! its a great product! You can use it for blow drying , straitening and curling. I have no more to say but ... buy this product. it is no where expensive! Thanks

elenaxxbeauty

on 4/24/2010 6:35:00 PM

Smells good. Love the Easy comfortable spray head. Sprays even fine mist. Covers a large area with one spray. I Use it everyday before I blow dry my hair. Not sure about the effectiveness of the product for heat protection. My hair seems the same as always.

on 4/24/2010 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this product! I think I went through 3 or 4 bottles of these! It smells super good and does it's job!

on 4/22/2010 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I don't really think that this product lived up to all the hype. A lot of reviewers raved about this product but it didn't really do anything for my hair. I didn't notice anything different at all so I can't really say that it works or if it has damaged my hair.

The only pros were that I got this on sale for a cheap $3.50 and that the nozzle sprays out an impressively ultra fine mist.

on 4/17/2010 12:57:00 PM

This stuff is almost HG for me - that's saying a lot given I'm always on the lookout for the next best hair-transforming thing! I have baby-fine hair that's thinner in front, making it prone to breakage from any kind of heat appliance. It doesn't take long to dry my hair but I wash and dry it daily so try to treat it very gently. I spray this liberally on my hair before using a root-lifter spray and my hair comes out soft and smooth, rather than poufy and fly-away. It doesn't weight down my hair or make it at all greasy or sticky to the touch. I'd pay much more, but it's inexpensive, plus drugstores always have this on sale so easy to stock up. One more thing--the spray nozzle is brilliant--it's never clogged and you get a fine, even mist every time. I'm thinking of saving the next empty bottle to fill with something else just for the nozzle. Great stuff for fine hair.

on 4/14/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this spray before I blow dry my hair. I haven't really noticed a great difference on days that I forget to spray but I think overall it is helping to keep my hair from being completely dried out and damaged. The spray nozzle is amazing for a pump nozzle....it sprays like an aerosol can. The scent is yummy too although it does wear out fast. One bottle seems to last a long time too. I use mine almost every day and have had it for 3 months now.

on 4/14/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love! I ran out of my more pricey heat protector and decided to try this one. Sprays out nice and even. No greasyness at all. Has the better cones for protection, without the build up. Will be buying from now on.

Not tested on Animals also!

on 4/13/2010 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used this before flat ironing and was pretty disappointed. I would not recommend using this for heat protection. First of all, I put on a decent amount of product, which was difficult because it came out in a stream, rather than a mist...? No way to adjust the sprayer that I can tell. Then, as I was flat ironing on the second to hottest setting, I noticed that I had short hairs on top of my head, apparently from breakage. To be fair, I had a color correction a couple of months ago where they had to bleach the color out, so my hair is damaged, but I don't think this product offered any protection whatsoever.

on 4/12/2010 3:42:00 AM

Why buy this again? Oh yeah. It's super easy to apply evenly (the mist is very fine and easy to control), smells fresh and girly, and gives my straight hair some extra shine and smoothness despite daily blowouts.

on 4/10/2010 10:57:00 PM

It smells decent and I love the spray nozzle. Sometimes though I felt it didn't really protect my hair.

Video Reviews & Tutorials