Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 8/19/2007 9:13:00 PM

This product is not a concealer but it definitely brightens my undereye area and the redness around my nose. It is best for late in the day when you need to look fresh again.

on 8/6/2007 10:13:00 AM

Its good not brilliant but its alot better than the dior one.

on 8/3/2007 11:02:00 AM

Nice-looking packaging, but the brush tip is hard to get the right amount of product out. Product itself - eh! Not impressed. It's highlighter but no shimmer glimmer, not even to the slightest. My skin is fair, but #2 is too light and after 1-2 hours, gone! I used it mainly for my undereyes. It was flawless for an hour, but completely gone after that. Ugh, i'll stick to regular concealer (LM secret concealer).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

haha, fun to use.
but nothing special.

on 8/2/2007 10:43:00 PM

This was my first highlighter pen and I loved it. I had mine for a few months and it's finally all out. I've then tried to use other brands. The Clinique one sucks. Don't use that one. I've been using the Lancome one and it works pretty well. I also have the Dior one but will not use that until I use up my Lancome one. Someone mentioned that the Dior one was cheaper. It's actually half the size of this one so if you think about it, it costs way much more for half the size. Which makes this one worth its money. Some confused this for a concealer which it is not. I use it under my eyes for the black circles and around the bottom of my nose to rid the red areas. And it really brightens up my face and makes me look awake and not like a zombie. I use this everyday now. Which has a downside cuz wen i dont use it I look so dead. After I'm done with all the ones I have now I'll probably go back to this one because it's more for its money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this product! I received it as a swap extra so I'm not really sure about the price/package. Whenever my eyeliner starts to smudge or I'm feeling extra tired from the night before, I just swipe this on and ooh la la, instant eye awakener!

there's definitely a reason why make-up artists hold this in high regards.

however, a warning goes out to those who are tan or dark skinned, you might wind up with light circles around your eyes.

on 8/1/2007 2:20:00 PM

I splurged on this 2 weeks ago while on vacation and attacked by a sales lady at the YSL counter at Nordstroms. She did the whole face thing - which is scary but I was out of town so I went for it. Needless to say, $200.00 later, I had several of the products she used and this was one of them. When she did it, it looked great. When I got it home - another story. It does brighten - makes you look awake when you aren't. The main gripe for me is it makes me look dry and crepey under the eye area where I need it most. I have dark circles due to deep set eyes and this brightens it up but makes me look older because it creases. If I just put it on the inside of my eye it works but not worth the price or trouble in my opinion. Still hunting for the miracle cream!!

on 8/1/2007 8:49:00 AM

I love this product. It does exactly what it says it will. It conceals and brightens the eye area. It also works really well as a blemish concealer if blended properly.

on 8/1/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a great quick fix to brighten the undereye area. it is NOT a concealer, and will not hide dark circles, but it does diffuse the light and makes them not so much of a big deal. this product literally makes me look more awake and some mornings, that's a godsend =) i got mine for cheaper on eBay.

on 7/31/2007 7:19:00 PM

i decided to ry this product bc of the whole salmon pink toned concealer craze right now. so this clicky pen has some pink undertones, the SA applied it to me rather quickly, i wasn't wearing any makeup that day so i made this product work for it. she drew all over my face and use a sponge to spread it all over, i was surprised that my skin looked pretty good. i tried it again at home and it works pretty well, it doesn't conceal everything, i mainly use it under my eyes, it does a decent job but doesn't cover everything, its pretty light in coverage but way too pricey! the SA also said that i had to wash the brush at least twice a week and to let it dry, other wise it end up getting funky. so fair it's pretty decent, though i wouldn't repurchase this cause its minium coverage and way too pricey!