July 29, 2014 | 1196 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2007 6:07:00 AM More reviews by maro79

I just don't get the hype about this product. I bought this at the recommendation of the sales assistant to cover my dark circles, but it's useless for covering and it irritated and dried out the skin around my eyes. What a waste of money!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This is a decent product, if you can get a good color match. I am NC30 with golden undertones and #1 was too pink, and #2 was closer but made me look ashy (I only used this as a undereye concealer). This would probably work better as a highlighter for me, but I don't really need a highlighter so I would not repurchase this. It has a creamy, easy to blend consistency and nice packaging but I don't really get what all the hype is about. You can also find this at a discount at Costco.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I truly love this concealer. I use it under my eyes every day and have only just finished my first tube/pen after around 8 months of use. The hype is completely justified it really does cover my dark circles. I use shade 1 (radiant touch) and it blends into my skin flawlessly. For those in the UK, I just repurchased for £12.90 after searching for 'touche eclat' in google and buying through islandcosmetics, what a bargain! The clicky pen is great for getting the right amount, 2 clicks for both my undereyes, and the lettering on the pen had hardly worn off in all that time! You MUST pat this in, if you rub it with your fingers you ruin all the light reflecting goodness and it won't work. Give it a try, it really is a HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by clamster

fast and easy to use just a TINY dab blended under the eyes covers dark circles really well. It's important you choose the right shade but other wise this concealer/brightner works very will. It gives a natural luminous finish. Finger application seems easiest and fastest for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by grrlfrommars

I had this product recommended to me at a store when I was searching for something to brighten my face. I have pale white skin and always have dark circles under my eyes. The retail assistant made up my face and I could immediately tell the difference - my face looked bright and glowing.

This certainly isn't the product to 'cover up' blemishes and intense dark circles however I always use it before a night out so that I don't look so tired. People always comment how glowing I look and being a reflective product BOY do you see the difference in photos!

Don't throw out the concealer, just get to know when you need one and not the other.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by hmax

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why is this so popular? I sincerely wish that I experienced positive results, but instead, was left with dry looking skin. Also, the coverage only lasts for about two hours, tops. I'm 31, have thin, pale combination skin, and found this to be average, but definately not worth the price. My mother loved it though, so go figure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by luckymurre

This was my HG concealer in the first three months after the birth of my first child! Hides the dark circles under my eyes and makes me look like I've had a good 8 hours of sleep. I recently purchased my second Touche Eclat pen. In between, I tried Christian Dior's Skinflash, which made me look horrible and tired. Touche Eclat's formulation is far superior to Dior's Skinflash. It's easily blendable and the # 2 shade is perfect for my colouring. For reference, I have a fair-to-medium Filipino complexion (MAC NC35). I use the TE under my eyes, on my cheekbones and wherever else I feel like I could use a "lift". Packaging is sleek and sexy -- a slim gold pen with a click button at one end you press to dispense product. The price for this stuff is expensive $45 Cdn at Holt Renfrew, but it's worth every penny in my books. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ruLz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Touche Eclat! It's my HG brightener/highlighter. I use #3 which is a golden beige colour. I have combination skin and it works fine!

I use this in the corners of my eyes and where the dark circles are, i also use it on the bridge of my nose, brow bone and sometimes cheek bones, which i then blend by using slight tapping motions to enhance the light reflecting properties. I've been using this for almost 3 years now and everyday i look more awake and luminous.

I have just moved to Asia where the weather is humid and summer all year round and this product has not let me down at all. I use this on top of my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in "Fawn"(another of my HG) It gives me a glow without the oily look even in the hottest of weather.

I would definitely repurchase, but i am also considering about trying out Dior Skinflash...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 4:38:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

This was pretty good ,really does brighten the under eye area and is light so it doesnt sink into lines but its too light if your wearing foundation over the top its ok but if not it looks very white and is hard to blend .I dont find myself reaching for this often so i wont be repurchasing ...and yes i do think this is overrated :S

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG. Truly everything you want a concealer to be. Covers redness, highlights around the eyes, and is not heavy or cakey in the least. A tube of this can last me 5 months +, depending on the state of my skin. Great product!