December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by rachelkaye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had to see what all the fuss was about. Still wondering. love this board.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by robbieb

I really don't get why everyone loves this so much. It doesn't cover very well, it creases, and the brush starts to smell sour after just a few uses. The way it's packaged is not sanitary at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 9:39:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have serious undereye circles, this may not be the best product for you, but if you just need a little coverage and diffusion in the eye area, it is wonderful. I have a friend who wears it on her eyelids, but I just put it in the corners of my eyes and on the sides of my nose. It's part of my routine though and I could not do without it, but I get tired of the stinky brush so I stray away from it, only to come back a few months later.

The Dior copy sucks and the Clarins is meh. I wish they made this in other than a brush formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by gi77

the price makes this a guilty pleasure. but it IS the best on the market. i have tried them all. this is my first touche eclat, but i will be coming back for it again once i have used this up. i can't live without it anymore, its an essential part of my makeup routine. however, i must take one lippy off because it is so overproportionally expensive. you could probably buy a cheaper product, save 50% of the money, and still get a pretty close match. if you want the 100%, though, there is no way around the touche eclat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

It's a pretty good brightener for those little acne scars, I have to be honest I bought this because I love the package and I want to try more YSL cosmetics... I would recommend using this for acne scars and minor imperfections only, because it does not work very well under eye circles. It takes away the dullness of those nasty scars and make your skin looks like as if it's perfect again :D It's a little pricy but I think it's worth it since I don't have to spend a lot of time to hide those scars with creamy concealers that don't really work with black and dull looking scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by la2vienna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

still the best in that category... the only thing is that it starts to smell like a wet twoel after a while (a wet towel that didn't dry propperly)... still sooo much better than the similar but more expensive one from kanebo.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sarfaith

OK as a light concealer, but not very impressed. Non-drying, feels quite nice on the skin, but would not rave about this one. Very expensive for what you get. I didnt think it added any radiance at all!....sleekly packaged, but no sleek product....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2007 6:07:00 AM More reviews by maro79

I just don't get the hype about this product. I bought this at the recommendation of the sales assistant to cover my dark circles, but it's useless for covering and it irritated and dried out the skin around my eyes. What a waste of money!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This is a decent product, if you can get a good color match. I am NC30 with golden undertones and #1 was too pink, and #2 was closer but made me look ashy (I only used this as a undereye concealer). This would probably work better as a highlighter for me, but I don't really need a highlighter so I would not repurchase this. It has a creamy, easy to blend consistency and nice packaging but I don't really get what all the hype is about. You can also find this at a discount at Costco.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I truly love this concealer. I use it under my eyes every day and have only just finished my first tube/pen after around 8 months of use. The hype is completely justified it really does cover my dark circles. I use shade 1 (radiant touch) and it blends into my skin flawlessly. For those in the UK, I just repurchased for £12.90 after searching for 'touche eclat' in google and buying through islandcosmetics, what a bargain! The clicky pen is great for getting the right amount, 2 clicks for both my undereyes, and the lettering on the pen had hardly worn off in all that time! You MUST pat this in, if you rub it with your fingers you ruin all the light reflecting goodness and it won't work. Give it a try, it really is a HG product.