April 18, 2014 | 1868 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product as it just makes you feel fresh. I don't know how else to explain that. It is a little pricey but it lasts for a while and I love the texture of it. If I go to lush I 'd buy it again but I won't go there just to get that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by JellyBean_Baby

Natural ingredients clense the skin without leaving a tight feeling, ground almonds buff the skin while lavender sooths, feels very soft after use. I also use on my legs on special nights. Only problem is that it is a shot shelf life because the ingredients are fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I've become very interested in Lush products lately. What I've used is good, and they ship very quickly if you order online. Plus, free samples. This, so far, is my favorite of all their stuff. After one use, my skin looked perfect...I use it at night after removing my makeup with Albolene. I just can't say enough good things about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cutelu

love it for my chemically stripped dry face. I have been using proactive for many years for my acne-prone skin. Proactive has made my skin thin, dry, and sensitive. I have been progressively switching my skin care regimen to all natural, and am very glad to find Lush. AOBS is my virgin Lush product, and already I am hooked. It feels natural against my face, with the grounded almond and visible lavender seeds. the smell is also nice and natural, a significant departure from the other harsh expensive products I have used in the past. After washing, it leaves my skin smooth, silky, and well-moisturized. Can't comment on its effect on break outs yet, as I just started using it. If it turns out to be also positive in that aspect, AOBS will definitely be a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by waterchika

OK, I REALLY like this face wash so far. It smells good, is all natural, and makes me skin feel SO amazing after. My skin has been looking pretty dang good too! I don't think it is expensive at all considering it will probably expire before I use it up. It is very messy and I am still working out the exact amount of wash+water that = the perfect cleanser texture for me, but it is kinda fun and once again, it smells divine =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

We dont have a LUSH store here in San Antonio and i didnt want to order online so i swapped for this (thanks kittykatmax!!). I LOVE AOBS. I used this back in college when my friend who has gorgeous soft blemish free skin told me its what she uses. at that time, i had the occasional break-outs from too many late nights, drinking,smoking, living the college life!! and when i started using this, my skin improved so much!! It became soft and supple, zit free( even at THAT time of the month) and it was the only thing i was using (and Olay moisturizer when i felt my skin was getting parched). I stopped using this because I moved o SA and the closest LUSH is in Houston (3 hour drive!!!). But i've been stressing out lately and starting to break out and i remembered this. Hopefully it'll still work its magic on my skin!
It's not really that expensive, because you do get a whole lot and you only need to use a little. I use a mini plastic spatula (i think i got it at sephora, the ones they make you use to try on lip gloss, etc) and i mix a little of this with water, apply to face and leave on for maybe a minute or two (love the lavender scent!) and then rub in gentle circular strokes. The whole thing is so relaxing, someone said it right--almost like youre getting a facial!! And you're left with smooth soft skin, you dont even need a moisturizer really.
It'd be nice if they gave you a little spatua when you pruchase it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by divinemisscopa

I really loved this stuff at first. Really did. This made my skin feel soft and great and smelled quite dreamy. Unfortunately, my skin is quite sensitive and this does not work well at all for it. After several days of use it felt as though it was burning when lightly rubbing it in. It also left some small, cystic-type marks around my chin. It cannot be a hormonal break-out, as it's not the "correct time of month" for that to occur. I've ruled in this as the problem. I'm excited to try some Aqua Marina, as it's made for more sensitive skin like mine... *UPDATE* This stuff is OK - but not for daily use. It's a good product for 2-3 times per week usage in conjunction with baby face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm slightly undecided on this product. It smells nice and exfoliates, but I'm not entirely sure how well it's working as a cleanser. I use it almost every morning, but my skin very mildly broke out--I'm not sure if it's because of the product or because of hormones, but I guess we'll find out soon. It leaves my skin feeling pretty clean, so maybe I'm just really stressed out. The packaging is pretty inconvenient though and it gets a little messy (it's also kinda hard to get it into paste-type consistency). + When it's not on sale, it's pretty effing expensive. But other than that, I like it.
EDIT: Actually, I think I really like this. It lasts forever (I keep it in the fridge), since a little goes a long way, so I suppose it makes up for its price. It's also gentle enough to use daily and my skin has been clearing up. :]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by banana_008

Meh this was just ok. The scrub works well on the skin, really exfoliates and gets the blood circulating. Smells nice too. But it's so darn messy! You practically have to clean your sink out everytime you use this. Would probably work better in the shower but then you get water in it and the packaging for this sucks. I've also got little almond bits in my eyes on occasion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW. I am not the biggest Lush fan around but this stuff is amazing. From the moment I opened it, I knew it was going to be wonderful. The lavendar scent is just heavenly. I'm not normally even a lavendar fan, but this is so invigorating and wonderful smelling.

I had done some reading on the best way to apply this before I started and found most people like to put a small amount in their palm with a little water and make a paste. I did this and then rubbed it on my face in a circular motion for probably a minute. It felt so wonderful and smelled so good I didn't want to stop LOL. It literally felt like a spa type treatment that you never want to end. I couldn't believe it was happening in my own bathroom ♥

Did I mention the invigorating, intoxicating scent LOL... WOW I can't get over it. And my face felt fantastic. I have to say it again... FANTASTIC... Where has this stuff been all my life. When my face was dry it just felt cleaner than it has in a long time. I couldn't believe it. My skin felt soft, exfoliated and moisturized all at the same time. One product. I'm amazed.

Here are the ingredients:
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Kaolin, Water (Aqua), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Lavender Flowers (Lavendula hybrida), Perfume.

So simple. I think that is the amazing part. Who knew something so very simple could make my skin feel so wonderful:) I have tried to simply my skincare routine and this will be remaining in it definately ♥ $10 for a cleanser that will last 3 months and feels like a spa treatment=wonderful to me:)