Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 6/10/2010 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the smell of Nivea... reminds me of my grandmother.
But I dont like how greasy this is. I actually prefer the other Nivea, Nivea soft on my hands/body.

on 6/10/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff!. My mother used to put this stuff all over my hands and my body. The smell is very comforting to me. I am glad they continue to sell it.

on 6/5/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ive used it since i can remeber and it made my skin so soft and healthy. My skin had a bit of acne before but this helped it so much, i was surprised about what this creme can do. I will always buy this product i love it! It moisturizes my skin under my makeup and helps cool down sunburns some how. it was always so relaxing putting this on and knowing my skin was going to be ok. This product is worth it and so much better then other brands who always claim to help in 7 days or beat the 300$ cremes. I hardly see any commercials for Nivea but its amazing! No false claims, it softens and moisturizes the dryest skin! Its good for men, women, kids, everyone and it easily helps! I dont leave the house without putting this on! Its great for everything, i dont know how much more i can describe it, it does what its supposed to do. Soften and moisturize so much better and faster than other brands!

on 6/5/2010 12:34:00 AM

I love this product! My hands get really dry, especially in the winter. I bought the travel size of this product. It is really thick and had my super dry hands feeling great! My hands were SO soft after just one use, and it kept getting better with each use. I definitely recommend!

on 6/2/2010 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This cream takes me back to my childhood, as this was what my mother swore by for any and all skin issues (including diaper rash LOL). I have used this, literally, my whole life and I absolutely adore this cream. The smell, the thick texture, the buttery soft skin...it's all good. Very thick and I agree with the previous reviewer...make sure that you wash before putting this on. It seals in the moisture.

on 6/1/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nivea is the best moisturizer out there. I have sensitive skin and Nivea has never broken me out. My skin has never looked better. Remember to WASH YOUR FACE first, pat dry and then apply. Never put it on a dry face that hasn't been washed. That goes for all mositurizers.

on 6/1/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Italy and I loveee it. I take a small dollop and rub it with my hands and I pat it on my face. This has replaced Clinique's DDML as my HG and I have purchased several backups. I don't know if the one osld here is any better or worse but all I know is I have enough of Nivea Creme to last me a few years :)

on 6/1/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have really, really, really dry eczema-prone skin. No matter how often I moisturized, the skin on my face would inevitably flake...vaseline, petroleum jelly, not even olive oil would help. I picked this up, remembering how my mother always has a tin around, and it works! After the first week, my face has stopped flaking! =) re-purchase? definitely

on 5/26/2010 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

An absolute staple. Let me just state for the record, I lived in Germany for four months and was a dedicated user of the original version of the creme. Now that I am back in the US, I use the made in Mexico variety and find no difference in the products. Honestly, I think that many people just want to believe that the European version is superior. The German version also contains mineral oil by the way, it just calls it something else. My skin is slightly oily but a few dabs of this after washing my face at night keeps my skin baby smooth and has never broken me out. I only use it in the evening because it makes md too shiny in the a.m. I say for .99 if is worth a try.

on 5/15/2010 3:42:00 PM

Love! This has been a staple for me for many years and will continue to be. Growing up in Europe, we always had a tin of this around because it was my Dad's favorite cream. At age 60, he STILL uses it and looks quite young for his age. Of course him dying his mustache, working out and using hair thickening products also contributes to it (you see, my dad is a *little* metro) but his skin really is in great condition :)
I personally don't use this every day as my skin is combination and this would be too heavy, but this is amazing to use after exfoliation about once or twice a week. It really softens my skin and makes it smooth and glowy. I also occasionally use this cream on my hands and body and it proves to be a great multi-purpose product. Also great to use in the winter to protect from the freezing cold. I remember using this as a kid before we went ice-skating or sledding.
Best of all? I get this cream for around $3 and it lasts me for ages. I use the German version, by the way.