Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I kind of like the smell of this, it is just a tad perfumey, so I think it's not for everyone, but I find it pleasant. The lotion is thick and creamy, feels good on the skin though kind of leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky like it did not really "sink in" all the way. I have a tiny little tin of it that I bought for 99 cents, I just thought it was so cute and a perfect size to go in a purse. I stand by that.

I have been using this on and off for years and I keep coming back to it as my night cream as soon as the temperatures start to dip. I love how my skin feels in the morning when I use it. The only downside is that I wish that it absorbed a little faster. Either way, small price to pay for well moisturized skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My grandmother used this all of her life and her skin was always glowing and beautiful. I cannot tell you how many compliments she got at the age of 97 but she was pretty much well known because of her flawless (without any wrinkle) skin. Great product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Although I'm a big Cerave fan--my dermatologist recommended it after surgery on my face (mohs for skin cancer). I found myself going back to Nivea.
Here's how--Ran out of Cerave. Went to Walmart--Saw the big ol' glass jar of Nivea for $6.00. Hmmmmm....went over to the shelf where the Cerave was. $14.00. Hmmmmmmm... Decided to compare the listed ingredients: Well, it seems that Cerave had more alchohol than Nivea. Suddenly I had a flashback--I had used Nivea for a long time, and was always pleased with how soft and supple it made my skin. Dr. recommended Cerave. Was part of the reason due to the pharmaceutical firm that makes Cerave cuts a deal with doctors? I dunno. However, Nivea has always done the job. I'm glad I went back. Like the scent, like the consistency of the cream. Like how it works. Good enough for me!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is a staple for me. I use this on my dry elbows, dry patches of skin, hands etc.... It's even great for around the eyes.
I recently tried this as a eyemakeup remover in lieu of Pond's cold cream. This goes on very thick so it's important to let it sit for a minute or so to break down the makeup before wiping off.
What I like about it as an eyemakeup remover is that it really coats your eyelashes which helps to breakdown the mascara.
I'll never be without this product, I simply love it.

my step dad has used this forever, anyway he is almost 50 and looks 35-40 tops. People don't believe I'm his kid or he has a grand kid. must work his skin looks great. I'm gonna try it for the winter, and write a review on how it made my skin feel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using Nivea cream on my elbow and feet. I never thought I could use it on my face! But after reading some comments here I gave it a try and I'm completely sold on this as a night cream. After cleansing and patting my face almost dry I take a tiny amount on the tip of my finger, rub it in the palms of my hands and then tap my face and neck gently. doesn't leave a greasy feel, nor do I look all shiny. The next morning my skin looks like velvet. And you can't beat the price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used this a long time ago and didn't care for it. It made me feel greasy, and I have really dry skin so that's a weird feeling haha. It also broke me out. It was when I first got into makeup, so maybe I used too much? I'm not sure, but the reason I rated it so high is because my grandmother used this for years and years. She swore by this stuff. I've seen first hand what a wonderful moisturizer this is. You may or may not like it, but it's worth a try! Actually, I think I'll try it again to see if I can get it to work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

great for dry skin!!!! my boyfriend loves when i use this cream on my legs ahaha skin gets super soft and kind of shinny because it has so much moisture in it!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have normal skin & this is amazing it never made me break out. It only made my skin silky, soft, & smooth. I love it! I use this at night & sometimes at the daytime on a clean face