Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/25/2010 7:17:00 PM

oh i love it. its greasy and that is just what i want in a body moisturizer! but the grease fades so its awesome, hydrates really well, really thick, i love it. i bought it after trying other cremes that were penetrating the skin and still leaving a dry feeling. so yeah, i really like it, i got the big size tin can, German version and it has these stars on it its really cute :)

on 4/25/2010 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Reference: oily skin/acne prone, some dry skin spots in winter.
Pros: Very hydrating/moisturizing, great for flaky/dry skin. Cheap product($5-7), long lasting.
Cons: very Greasy. Product could do with repackaging concerning bacteria. (small tube would be good. like the clarisonic cleanser sizes.)

Verdict: Would definitely repurchase. I have oily skin and i don't use this all over my face. but its my HG when i have a dry/flaky nose(when your sick) or dry spots in winter. just using a bit everyday/few hrs helps.

on 4/20/2010 12:57:00 AM

I bought this on impulse while checking out at Wal-Mart. It wasn't pricey at all, fairly cheap for the tin size. As soon as I opened it the scent hit me in the face. It sort of reminds me of my aunt's strong perfum she sprays all over the place lol. It feels amazing, like whipped creme or something :D ...but it is pretty greasy. I hate the way it feels after rubbing it in...because it doesn't really absorb :p Kinda yucky actually :/ Bummer because the whipped texture thing :D Overall it's ok if you want something in your purse. I would not recommend this creme for your face if you are prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin (too oily and too much fragrance). Also, the lid to the tin may slide off easily. It all depends if you got lucky with a good lid or not lol. I most likely will not purchase again. I think I'll stick with my Eucerin mini ;)

on 4/15/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I thought the tin container was a cute idea but not smart because it has no lock! This is not a 'throw in your bag' kind of container, it WILL pop open. I thought the product itself was below an OKAY. The smell of the product was horrible, it gave me a head ache. Too strong.

I use this all thoughout winter, I tend to get flacky itchy skin that feels tight as soon as I get out the shower. After using this my skin is an even tone baby smooth texture. It does feel a bit greasy but your skin absorbs it quickly! Well mine does only because its thirty for moisture! Lol. I wouldn't recommend using this during summer especially where I live only because its too thick and might make you sweat. I use this all year round on my hands and cuticles. I like the smell of it against just out the shower skin it smells fresh to me:)

on 4/12/2010 12:55:00 PM

Nivea moisturizers (all of them) are by far my favorites. I especially love Nivea Creme because it is like a body butter. I apply it anywhere my skin needs extra moisture, like lips, elbows, hands, heels, knees, etc. Sometimes I apply it around my eyes in the evening, after removing my make up. I wake up then with a soft skin but I think if this is applied to your face you have to wipe the excess oil with a toner. I love the packaging and smell and I think the European version is the best (esp. the German one). I wouldn't apply this to an oily face but it works divinely for other body parts.

on 4/12/2010 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This cream is a very effective moisturizer, and I'm on my 3rd container! I don't use it on my face, as I think it would clog my pores; however, I use it on my heels, elbows, and hands. I find that it is especially helpful for dry, cracked feet (to heal it as well as prevent it), and I always make sure I have a container of this stuff in order to keep the problem under control. I didn't find it excessively greasy- it is greasy when you first put it on, but then it seems to dry off a bit after a few minutes. And I love the scent of it too, which is a scent that is classic to the Nivea products. This product is highly recommended by me!

this cream is a bit thick so unless you have dry skin it will be greasy for facial use
however I use it on my face during winter when my skin get dry.
for body care it is very good for all skin types and for all ages
it is one of the classic goodies that I kept on buying since childhood

on 4/12/2010 7:32:00 AM

Ok , so i swear by this cream and ive always used it on my face , ive never heard of using this anywhee else on your body but il give it a go , i use it every night and wake up with skin so soft and when i do wear makeup , although very rarely i use this cream because it gives me the smoothest base to put my foundation on but you have to wear a powder or you end up looking too shiny , i have normal skin and i think if you have oily skin then steer well clear but if dry then this could be your holy grail moisturiser , i hope this helps people x

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse