L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

PROS
- Amazing colour range, caters to very fair skin
- Range has warm and cool tones
- Smooths/evens out skin tone and hides minor imperfections
- Natural finish

CONS
- Wears off throughout the day
- Not enough coverage for those with even moderate blemishes/skin flaws
- Turns flakey/oily throughout the day
- Packaging would be better with a pump

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foundation is awful for sensitive skin. It also smells so strong that it made my eyes water when I was applying it. I tested it on my cheek, and within an hour I had broken out underneath it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall Rating: I gave it a 4 because this foundation ~is~ super blendable, and they ~do ~ have a large variety of skin tone colors so that it is possible to have a very close match to your skin tone. The con to this foundation is that, it is NOT a all day wear. Even with my primer, translucent powder, and my Fix+ spray, during the 5th-6th hour, i start seeing the foundation sliding around my face. So even though it says it is oil free, I think this is best for people with not-so-oily skin.

Price: I got mine at Rite Aid for about 12 dollars, I'm not sure about the exact price. For a drug store foundation, its pricing is middle ranged. But compared to a Sephora or MAC foundation that gives the same amount of coverage, it is a pretty reasonable price.

Packaging Quality: I gave a pretty low packaging quality rating because it doesn't come with a pump. Some people have to pour the foundation onto the lid and dip their brushes into the lid to get the product. But I have a flat top kabuki brush for my foundation, so getting the foundation isn't as easy as it could be.

I hope my review helped you guys, and I will be reviewing more products soon ! <3

An ok foundation. Its color range is awesome but coverage isnt too great i had to still wear a decent amount of concealer. I also found that it did oxidizequite a bit, which sucks. It does blends smoothly tho. With that said, i think this is a product more for ppl with good skin that dont need to much concealer, just a nice light foundation

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've been using this foundation for about 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I picked up the shade w3 (a tad bit too light for my skin tone but not too much where it's looks unnatural. I use bronzer to warm it up). I dot around my face and stipple and buff with my elf studio powder brush that's been spritzed With Mac's fix+. Coverage is light-med. I think it would look cakey if you were to try and build up the coverage. Before I apply, I moisturize and then spray my face with urban decay's de-slick, which helps control my oily face. Def would repurchase this foundation!

Edit: I wouldn't use this in the summer or in super hot weather. I already have oily skin and with this foundation, it makes me super shiny in my t-zone. I'm not one to constantly powder/blot my face.

Changed from yes to no if I were to repurchase. This foundation transfers To clothing. Revlon colorstay all the way!

Please, STAY AWAY IF YOU HAVE OILY OR ACNE PRONE SKIN!! Application of this product was a dream and it glided on beautifully. It's definitely blendable and I found it dried with a dewy-matte finish. The coverage was alright, medium and somewhat buildable without being cakey, but after 2-3 hours it was an oily mess and that was with using a matte powder to set!! This foundation is definitely not long lasting. Also please don't use this if you have acne prone skin. I read many reviews of people saying that this broke then out and I didn't think it would happen to me but it did. It also aggravated any existing blemishes that I had. So unless you have dry or normal skin that doesn't break out please don't use this!! I stopped after 3 days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Price: $8.99 at ulta, 30ml
packaging: glass bottle with little twist top cap. no pump, just a hole.
comes in many shades but unfortunately i couldnt find mine. N4 was too 'grey' with a zombie look, and W4 and W5 were too light, and too yellow respectively. despite my bad luck i am sure that others would be able to find their right shade.
i wouldnt buy this product due to many reasons.
First, I have normal-oily skin. this did nothing to help with oil control and i was oily at the third hour. just wearing moisturiser i become oily at the 4-5 hour mark. so for some reason this accelerated my oils (or was an oily formula that when my oils started to come out, mixed with these oils and i just became oily). i dont expect foundation to hold off oil all day, but in my opinion there should be some in any foundation.
Second, i didnt like the packaging. no pump makes it harder for me to judge and control the amount i use on my face every time. that means every day i will either use too much, or too little.
Third. the finish was semi matte, depending on how i applied it. it wasnt hard to blend, but i have had easier foundations that blend in when i use my fingers to apply. Ontop of this, i found that the foundation sat ontop on my skin for the first hour or two, looking more so grey than it did at the second or third hour.
fourth, it would leave foundation on my phone and all over my fingers if i touched my face. its transferrable more than other foundations ive tried. no go!!
i would not repurchase again based on the packaging, settlement of the product, lack of oil control it provided and longevity.

This stuff is AWFUL.
First of all, the damage it did to my skin is too bad to put into words. It made me break out so badly, it took MONTHS to get all of the zits away! (after i stopped using it!) It was also extremely oily when it was on, but when i took it off it dried out my skin so badly that it started peeling, Imaging oily peeling skin, Ew!

The packaging is awful. it looks really nice, but then when you open it, the cap get crusty and covered in goo. (that "goo" is the foundation) The bottle itself is glass, so if you knock it off of your counter then it will shatter and get absolutely everywhere! And it is SO hard to clean up! I digress, when you get to about half way through the bottle, the rest doesn't come out. You can try and try, but you can only get another drop if your lucky! It was not thought out well and is too breakable and no clean or sanitary. Plus, you pay a lot for half a bottle of foundation? Rip off!

Speaking of the price, i paid 10 dollars for this. I paid a a lot of money for something that, quality wise, is cheap. Judging by the product itself, it should be worth 1 dollar at the most. It was worth so much less than what i paid.

So overall, i just hated this product. It was greasy yet dry, poorly packaged, and too expensive!

I bought this after getting rid of Revlon Colorstay cause it broke me out BAD I have it in the shade of w3 and it matched pretty well perfect for spring complexion. It blends pretty well, it feels really smooth, has medium coverge and its buildable, and after you apply primer and let it set for several minutes it stays!! I really like it seems to not break me out so far...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've used this foundation for a while, mostly since I rarely buy new foundations at the risk of irritating my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I don't use this everyday because I actually think my skin looks better without it. It tends to look very cakey, even with very light, careful application. I only use it on days where my skin is very broken out everywhere. Mostly my breakouts are confined to my chin, so I'll just use concealer there instead of making my entire face look powdery and cakey. The colour is nice, and since the foundation is so liquidy it is very easy to blend, but it just doesn't look good on my skin. I also think that it may have contributed to my breakouts. Overall, not a good product.