October 1, 2014 | 1142 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is okay for everday makeup, but it's nothing special really. I use this when I have a day where I'm just hanging out and not doing much. Coverage is okay. Would I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product if you are looking for something to match your skin color very well and looking for something lightweight. Those were my 2 biggest concerns and I found it in this foundation. The coverage is light or medium at best so it won't be covering up pimples unless you know a great technique/have a great concealer. But it evens out my skin tone and I never have to worry about it looking unnatural. Also, I wore this a few times walking around vancouver for the day and I didn't have any issues with oxidization or looking weird on my face so I don't know why it was like that for other people.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in 8th grade and I liked it, but I started using it again and it showed all of my dry patches, but I like their color selection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ktb926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this and keep using it, but unfortunately it made my acne worse. Also the packaging is not sanitary (a pump would be better) and it is designed so that you can end up putting too much on the brush. I will say that I loved how well the make up blended with my skin, the color I bought was honey beige and it matched my skin PERFECTLY. In fact it is the only foundation to date that has matched so closely with my skin tone. It also provides great coverage. If L'Oreal could reformulate it to make it more acne friendly, I would be first in line to purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by hurrkatrina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple of weeks ago. I have really fair skin with cool undertones. I did the color match thing that they have there under the foundations and I was Alabaster C1 (which is the lightest of all the cool tones).

The color is just a touch off. Even though it's cool, it still gives me this orange tone. Maybe I was just expecting it to completely match but I don't know. I like it besides that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first time I've ever purchased foundation; I'm not a huge makeup wearer because whenever I've let someone do my makeup in the past, I've never liked the way it looked. But I decided to start experimenting a bit. I bought the concealer and powder in the same shade, and I've liked all the products so far. I have good and bad days. If I don't moisturize enough, dry spots will show through the foundation a bit, and once it dries, I have a hard time blending it more (I always just use my fingers, though). But I have found that using less helps, and it still covers nice. However, the bottle is a little annoying because you have to pour it out, and I'm constantly pouring out way too much. I love the consistency of this foundation, though, because it spreads really easily, and even a small amount covers a lot of area. I probably would have given this a higher rating (and said I'd buy it again), but because this is still my first time, I want to see what else is out there. Overall, I'm satisfied with the quality considering what I paid for this.

Edit: Up-ed the rating from a 3 to a 4 and said I'd buy again. I've been using this for quite a while now (in between experimenting with other foundations), and this one is still my "go to" foundation. I've started using an actual flat-tipped foundation brush instead of my fingers to apply it, and what a difference that has made! This foundation is flawless, and it matches my skin tone PERFECTLY.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by mjaanee

Type of skin: combination oily skin + acne prone

Packaging: good, but would be better if there was a pump
Color: a huge variety
Price: $11.99 CAD
Coverage: 4/5, light- medium (possibly full coverage as well) does not streak, face doesn't get oily after a few hrs. (must set with powder if you have combination to oily skin) **Does not break me out :)

I've tried revlon photo ready and rimmel stay matte foundations but i always tend to get oil, and coverage is minimal. Loreal true match is my far best drugstore foundation! <3

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Here's my thoughts:
PROS:
-exact match to my skin, I'm neither a true cool or warm and the N4 matched me perfectly
-blends well
-nice medium coverage without ever looking cakey
-never made me breakout
CONS:
-Half an hour after applying my T-zone was an oily greasy mess! Even if I set with powder. I have combination skin which I wouldnt say is overly oily either
-Does not last long. Halfway through the work day it appears half gone. I'd be afraid to see what it would be like in the humid summer heat
-Packaging is horrible! The cap leaks and gets all over my makeup bag. Yuck! (and ive had several bottles, they all do this)

In a nutshell, loved this foundation but will not continue to purchase. The oiliness and poor staying power did it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Melmode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first tried this product, i absolutely fell in love with it!My skin looked perfect and glowy with its medium-buildable coverage,dewy finish, light feel and with the added bonus of SPF 17, i really couldn't ask for more. I wore this to school, and when i got home and looked in the mirror, my face was an absolute disaster! Oily, blotchy, and oxidized makeup was all i could see!I looked at least one shade darker due to the oxidization! I eventually until i found the solution to my problem: I started using Maybellines Mineral Power Translucent Powder over top the foundation, and that was all i really needed. By the end of the day, i was left with a nice natural glow and the makeup hadn't oxidized and was still on my face and although i have oily skin, the foundation and translucent powder took care of that! This foundation was about $11 at Wall-Mart and i'd say thats reasonable, the consistency is quite liquidy and there is no pump on the bottle, if your careful a big mess can be avoided. What i do is give it a good shake, then carefull pour a small dime-sized portion onto my hand, if i need more i just repeat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Janelliee0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation. I've used this 2-3 years ago but then stopped using this because I wanted to try other products. I started using this again about a week ago for the heck of it and surprisingly I forgot how great this really was! Sure its about medium coverage but that's what concealer is for! I love the finish to this kind of a powder finish. I find this foundation matches my skintone the best and this one NEVER breaks me out thats what I loved about it 2 years ago! The colour I got was N2 Classic Ivory. I used to be W2 but that one seemed a bit too yellow for me. For reference, I am about NW15/20