February 27, 2015 | 1815 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my go to foundations. When I run out I purchase a new one. Not because its the most amazing foundation in the world, but because its a basic foundation. It is very blendable, it has a great selection of colors available; and its cheap enough that you can buy a couple colors so that when you get a tan you can move up a shade. It comes in a cute little bottle. It has a matte finish but it gets dewy after a couple hours. If you look at in the light you can see that it has very subtle gold shimmers in it (for the warm shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MACdoll89

to much SPF the color looks so much darker in the bottle until u put it on its super white because all the spf and u can tenn if u get it near ur eyes it burns like sunscreen and it has glitter in it or something and it isnt very matte ...buy something else kandee on youtube recommended it ...and i hate it

**********update**********

I bought a different color it is a little orange when it oxidizes but I'm a believer this isn't my hg foundation but it is defiantly doing the job for now it gives great coverage keeps me matte and doesn't break me out just wish there colors weren't so orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by yelhsa515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in W1 and it is the ONLY foundation I have ever found that is light enough for my skin. All the other brands I have ever tried have looked orange or something. I like that it has sunscreen as I burn very easily. Covers well and looks natural but it leaves my face oily after an hour or so but hey, at least it matches. The bottle is a little awkward and I'm afraid I'll break it, but I don't have to worry about the dog chewing it up and eating it if it so happens to fall into the floor....Overall, this is a good foundation especially for people who have trouble finding the right shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

when I first picked this up I thought it was less product than the Revlon ColorStay that I normally buy but in fact it is the same amount of product, just a more compact bottle.

I'm not knocking Revlon Colorstay but I think that this foundation has a nicer consistency. It's a little thinner, a lot lighter feeling on your skin and because of that it blends nicer into your skin even if the first color you choose maybe wasnt the perfect one. I have acne prone skin and Id say this covers as well as the colorstay without caking to the blemishes so actually even though its not as thick I like this one better, its just more natural looking all around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

This is a pretty descent foundation. It provides medium build-able coverage and offers a very wide variety of shades. It also feels light weight on the skin but for some reason it looks slightly cakey on my skin. It's a very easy to use foundation with a light formula that's easily blend-able with fingers.

I believe this product was rather inexpensive (under $10 CAD) which is a huge plus but I dislike the packaging. The foundation comes in a pour glass bottle which spills and tips easily and is NOT easy to get the right amount.

Overall a descent product but packaging needs improvement.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by RinRdwn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first foundation. Bought it bacck in 2006, i think? Fell in love with it. Consistency was light, didn't feel like i was wearing much gunk on my face. Phew, that's definitely good. And it helps brighten up my skintone. Always a major plus! And it last long too. This and Revlon Colorstay foundation has been my go-to foundations, depending on the coverage i'm looking for. Fresh & light feel, this is my pick. Hope this helps! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by infrared258

This product is definitely good but not the best one for my taste.First of all it's cheap for the quality and it's packaging is not bad either.I live in Turkey and the foundations of L'oreal come here with a different packaging. It actually has a decent pump and I am very pleased with it.
About the foundation... I think the best thing about it, is the color range. People who suffer from not finding their exact color match should check this one out. Although it has lots and lots of colors this particular foundation fails to give me the best finish in my opinion. Maybe cause I have a dry skin problem I don't know, but it lookes a bit cakey especially in the winter. But in the summer when my skin becomes more oily it almost gives me an airbrushed look. I guess what I'm trying to say is, true match gives more of a matte finish and can be used in the summer. I'm not sure if I'd buy this product again but it can be a choise for holidays in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jasmine143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have dry skin with BAD hyper pigmentation (acne scaring) & this covered everything completely when applied with a flat top kabuki brush. some claimed it didn't cover anything but honestly it depends on application technique. just remember to exfoliate & moisturize before applying this foundation. the first foundation ever to keep my skin clear & i tried so many from drugstore to high end. i use a pump i purchased from mac for 6 dollars & it fit perfectly. usually people with bad skin like me tend to use thick heavy foundations which make skin worst but this is super light & it covers like a charm. it stays put for 10+ hours. I'm on my 3rd bottle. I'm using W6 in this foundation & for MAC I'm an NC42. hope this helps. the foundation in the bottle has a slight sheen in the foundation like tiny specks but its not chunks of glitter so people need to chill.. there's no noticeable glitter to me even in the sunlight. top it off with a powder & you'll be fine =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this makeup..it covers well and is my exact shade (w5 sand beige) my only complaint is it kinda makes my skin appear oily, i have very oily acne prone skin. it does not break me out but at the same time i get too much shine even with the formula for oily/combo skin. thats why i took one star off, besides that i love this foundation, i tried many high end foundations and this one tops them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by shytuffy15

LOVE LOVE LOVE It. it hides my acne scrs yet is soo light. it looks super natural if u have ur color.