L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 11/4/2011 9:59:00 AM

this is my everyday foundation. I love how it has so many shades that I can choose from! I usually tan in the summer so I'm a w6 but in winter I get so light that I use w3. this blends so wonderfully on my skin and gives me a flawless semi dewy finish and is definitely a buildable coverage. my only problem with this that it it rubs off. if you touch your face the product will transfer to your fingers, shirt, etc. I usually don't have a problem because I don't touch my face at all (it's a bad habits everyone!) but if I do accidentally rub on it or if my boyfriend decides to touch my face the foundation slides off. I still like it though. if I get a blemish or to hide my acne scars I pack this on and it's still a very light weight feel on my skin (unlike revlon colorstay which feels heavy no matter how light you apply it)

on 11/2/2011 5:24:00 PM

I definitely love this foundation! I have acne scarring and after wearing Revlon Colorstay for a while, I ventured out to try lighter formulas and this one worked great for me, without sacrificing converage. I apply it with a regular foundation brush and my skin looks flawless. It blends amazingly, unlike Colorstay. I wear shade W3 which has some yellow undertones which bring out the warmth in my complexion. My only complaint is that the packaging is not suitable for such a runny foundation.

I've purchased this a couple times now and really like it. I tend to be a little snobby when it comes to my makeup and use some more expensive brands usually, but this one I find that I like and it is cheap at around $7 or 8. It isn't amazing, but I like it because it works pretty well with my power to just even me out on my face and also it covers up pimples pretty decently.

I would recommend this product, especially if you don't have the money to spend on more expensive brands.

I decided to try this foundation after a friend of mine recommended it and after being so impressed with the L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle. When I took a trip to my local CVS, I was surprised by the color selection. I had never seen such a large selection, however it was still quite difficult to find my color. The closest was W3 (Warm Nude Beige). I tried it out when I got it home. It has a nice consistency, however it is quite difficult to blend. The coverage is medium to heavy, but you need to apply quite a bit of it to really cover your face. I felt that not using enough product accentuated my pores. It also made my face itch quite a bit. I set the foundation with the L'Oreal True Match Natural Mineral Makeup.

I like the packaging, it's different and it's not bulky. It is a bit pricy, I got mine for $15. While the color selection is large, this makes it tricky to find your shade sometimes. There are foundations for Neutral, Cool and Warm skin tones. I might repurchase it in a slightly lighter shade (W2) to see if it makes a difference in my opinion.

on 10/20/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this foundation, I liked being able to easily find my color. However, it doesn't stay on! After a few hours it just seems to disappear. That's the only reason I stopped using it.

on 10/20/2011 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Starts out okay..turns greasy/oily..ends up slimey. Gross

on 10/19/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I think this isn't too bad!

Before this i was trying bare minerals foundation which did NOT work for me. I'm a big fan of Kandee Johnson who is an amazing make up artist and I LOVE her videos. Anyways, she suggested this foundation if you're on a budget so I figured hey why not i'll give it a shot.

I have oily skin so I put primer on before then I apply this with my fingers and it's great at first. looks nice and natural and really evens out my skin. I do notice my face gets oily but that after an 8 hours work day so that's pretty typical. I really want to try makeup forevers liquid hd foundation but I'm just a college student so I'll have to wait a little while longer. All in all if you're on a budget and searching for liquid foundation, this could be a great choice for you.

on 10/15/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I do not wear foundation-I never have. Mostly because I just feel uncomfortable with that much product on my face and I also think it would be too much work to add to my make-up routine.

I did pick this up a long time back with the intention of trying it out, and possibly wearing foundation on special occasions but never really did. I was pulled to this line because of the broad shade selection and I'm really surprised that I actually picked the perfect one!

After owning this product for a while, I discovered some pigmentation on my chin after which I began using this to cover it. This doesn't provide very heavy coverage (it isn't a concealer after all) but I do love the fact that it is very user-friendly, and blends very easily.

More recently, I decided to experiment with using a concealer under my eyes and had no luck finding a concealer that looked natural on me. I ended up experimenting with this one day and it has been a life-saver. Once again, the coverage is light (which is all that I need/want) and it blends in like a dream. Looks great in person and in photos.

on 10/13/2011 1:19:00 AM

This product is alright. It blends in really well, there is a great shade selection, the coverage is medium but buildable to near full, and the price is good. It isn't my favorite though. I find that when I use it, it oxidizes after a couple of hours and it doesn't last that long. I don't have oily skin at all, but I still found this to wear off in patches. So my skin didn't look too even. When I first put it on, I did like it. But I need a foundation to last me at least 8 hrs (which I have a couple that last that plus more) The packaging-- yes, it doesn't have a pump. But that doesnt bother be at all. I don't pour it out anyway, I just put my fingers (clean of course) on the opening, and shake it so that product gets on my fingers. I then blend it on my face. I do that with pretty much all bottled foundation that doesnt have a pump.
But anyway, I probably won't repurchase this. The only time I can see myself doing that is if I ran out of what I have and needed to grab something quick (they sell it at Dollar General where I live)

on 10/10/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

i really like this foundation, it has light to medium coverage, it looks natural on the skin, almost like a tinted moisturizer but covers more. however, the lasting power is not so great on my combination-oily skin, after 5 hours, it starts to fade away from my face. but it's ok i like it anyway.

Video Reviews & Tutorials