August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MSMKUP

This foundation isn't the worse but definitely not the best. I'll just give you a list of pros and cons.

PROS
-blends really well
-so much colors to choose from (it matches my skintone perfectly)
-easy to apply

CONS
-can look cakey
-runs and smears of really easily even with primer
-not good for oily skin (like my skin)
-may cause skin to breakout

I would say it may work way better for dry skin, but for oily skin not really. I have to blot and powder quiet a lot and the color comes off everytime I do. It's something I'd get just for fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mehhh. Not sure about this foundation. When I first bougtht it, I loved it. It blended well, the texture was great, and my skin looked dewy and non-greasy. Now when I wear this foundation I'm a greaseball within 2 hours. Ridiculous! The shade range is amazing but the oil-controlling properties are absolutely not there. May work nicely for someone with drier skin, but oily girls beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Good

- This product is pretty inexpensive, and it goes on sale often.
- The colour range is surprisingly good for a drugstore foundation.
- A small amount is enough.
- It blends well (I use my fingers or a foundation brush).

The Bad

- Doesn't work so well on oily skin.
- Only works well as a light foundation on acne-free skin.

I've found that the best way to use this product on my combination skin is to apply a small amount onto clean skin (no moisturizer, primer, etc.). This maximizes the staying power. Be warned, though, this foundation doesn't stay on well when you sweat or if your skin gets oily. If your skin is blemish-prone, you need some concealer or a heavier foundation, because this product is very light.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a disappointment for me. The shade I bought (W1) blends into my skin tone leaving no demarcation line, but created a pasty effect that required some serious blush to fix. It settled into my dry areas even after exfoliation, making my skin look a tad flaky after a few hours (mainly on the cheeks). I should note I have combination skin and most foundations won't accentuate dryness on me. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sofatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used it for a little bit and liked it, but unfortunately it made me break out like crazy :( had to discontinue using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by chelsea7387

Gorgeous colors, but not a good formula for oily skin. My T-zone MELTED! No kidding, it was a huge mess. I have an oily face, but not excessively oily. Definitely won't be buying again :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetoblivion

I have combination skin. Oily T-zone and the rest of my face tends to be dry. I usually just use moisturizer and a translucent mineral powder, and some blotting sheets to control my oiliness. However, I decided to try foundation again since I haven't used it in years. I bought this one since I was in a rush and it is a perfect match for my skin (sand beige w5).

I still use moisturizer in my dry areas before applying this, but this foundation is so greasy! Even after using 3 oilblotting papers my skin still looks shiny and gross. I also don't like that the foundation is shimmery. The only place it does cake up - under my eyes, which I moisturize religiously.

I'm going to use the rest of the bottle, but never again will I buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

my fav drugstore foundation. :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! IT IS ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS IVE TRIED!!!! It makes me skin really super soft and gives it a nautural look..im the color ivory and it makes my skin look fantastic!!! i will buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It definitely matches your skin texture and color well, but that's not what you want from a foundation! You want something that looks like flawless skin, not something that will match your imperfections too and make it look like you're not wearing anything. Not a good look. I normally finish them anyway, but I couldn't with this one, I had to give it away