November 25, 2014 | 1717 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by casutton1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I say I'll buy this product again, only because I always seem to go back to it since the matches are fantastic.
But I have oily skin and it clumps around on my oily spots.
If I use powder over other foundations I don't get too oily. But with this one my nose just shines and shines.
The colour selection is the only thing going for it. It's too oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by clawsmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like how light this foundation is on my skin. It goes on easy and keeps my skin moisturized, which is something I always look for in a foundation. It also blends really well, and I like how you can choose from warm, cool, or neutral. For drugstore pricing it's great! I just don't like the glass bottle. I'm afraid it will break in my makeup bag or spill everywhere.

Some people have said this fundation makes them break out. I have dry skin, so this hasn't been a problem for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gives full coverage, it is pretty good. It does blend nicely like the name says. IT stays on all day and looks great! The only negative is the bottle, I'm not a fan of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by goldenGAZE

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!

I've never liked liquid foundations! EVER. No matter how expensive or how cheap, liquid foundation would always make me look like i had a mask on. My face is 2 different colours, lighter in the centre especially on my checks but darker around my mouth and chin/jaw. I bought this foundation in N9 (since that was the only dark colour available in my local drugstore) and i love it. It is darker than my skin (most notably my checks) but it helps to make my face look one colour and i don't mind going down shades to achieve this.

The best way i use this is mix a little simple moisturiser with one pump of this foundation. I feel sorry for the American folks on here because i heard that you foundation doesn't come with a pump (i honestly wouldn't purchase this if it had no pump, too much hassle otherwise). Without setting powder, this looks super dewy and glowly! But with powder (i use Mac studio fix powder C8. I had C7 but that made my chin area look ashy) The make up lasts much longer and it rather than glowy you look more natural but with a slight sheen to your face. I use a standard foundation brush to apply this foundation (the no.7 one which, might i add, is fabulous).

Packaging and price are good. The bottle is plastic which i good and it comes with a pump.

I definitely will repurchase this when i run out. Thanks to this foundation i've fallen in love with liquid foundations and am no longer afraid to use liquids!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by pachiko

I love this product!! It doesnt break me out even after i wore this for 9 hours!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by jt1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

absolutely hate this product... way too shiny esp infront of flash. and it dries up quickly to a powdery sort of finish. was very disappointed.. expected a lot better from l'oreal. and th coverage is light to medium at best but what's the point if its going to look chalky?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ohhellojanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I swapped for this to test it out as I'd heard good things about its blendability, good color range, and lightweight feel on the skin. I used it for a few days and tossed the rest of the bottle out. First of all, the color I used, W2 (which I did lots of board/review searches on to look up what color to pick) did not match my NC20 skintone. It gave an oddly grey cast to my skin, strange for a warm-toned foundation. I found the foundation to spread easily as it is very runny/liquidy, but to be streaky in its application for the same reason (I applied with a flat-top foundation brush and on another occasion with my hands, with the same results). It set to a semi-matte/satin finish but I felt like it was breaking down on my face in a couple of hours and settling in unflattering places (I have combo-oily skin). Finally, the lack of a pump is irritating not just for hygienic reasons but also because it wastes a lot of product since the foundation is so runny. Overall I'm glad I didn't purchase this myself and wouldn't try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ScarletUnknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I truly did want to love it. But we have a love hate relationship. My skin is less than perfect and on occasions i felt like this broke me out because i wasn't wearing anything else on my way nor was i trying any new products. First I did notice that you have to make sure you dont have any dry patches on your face. I would have to freshen up my make up sooner that I have ever had to with any makeup. I wont be buying this anymore i tried it but i wasn't pleased. This might be better for those who have less oily skin or don't have acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by colourtoyourworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great foundation for practically all skin types. Knowing that this is a dewy finish, I immeditaley tried it out. My forehead gets very oily and the rest of my face is dry (my full t-zone doesn't get oily; just the forehead.) The dewy finish helps hydrate dry skin and control oil. It is very blendable & buildable, and provides medium to full coverage. There is a great selection of skin shades (even undertones!) I would give it a better rating if the cools weren't as pink
cons:
liquidy and can large amounts can easily spill
cool undertones are more pinky than blue :(

pros:
medium-full coverage
buildable
blendable
natural dewy finish
great selection of shades (cool, warm, neutral.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by edelweiss7579

My skin is usually on the dry side and it does kind of make my skin look more flaky sometimes but I have a better moisturizer now so it doesn't happen as often. I still use this everyday but I don't use it on my entire face, just on my cheeks where I have some redness. I have already been through one bottle and I am now on my second one. I will most likely repurchase because I've been pretty happy with my skin lately. It has a really nice range of colors. The color I am using matches my skin perfectly! Also, my skin is pretty prone to acne and this doesn't cause me to break out!