July 30, 2014 | 2099 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sofatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used it for a little bit and liked it, but unfortunately it made me break out like crazy :( had to discontinue using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by chelsea7387

Gorgeous colors, but not a good formula for oily skin. My T-zone MELTED! No kidding, it was a huge mess. I have an oily face, but not excessively oily. Definitely won't be buying again :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetoblivion

I have combination skin. Oily T-zone and the rest of my face tends to be dry. I usually just use moisturizer and a translucent mineral powder, and some blotting sheets to control my oiliness. However, I decided to try foundation again since I haven't used it in years. I bought this one since I was in a rush and it is a perfect match for my skin (sand beige w5).

I still use moisturizer in my dry areas before applying this, but this foundation is so greasy! Even after using 3 oilblotting papers my skin still looks shiny and gross. I also don't like that the foundation is shimmery. The only place it does cake up - under my eyes, which I moisturize religiously.

I'm going to use the rest of the bottle, but never again will I buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

my fav drugstore foundation. :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! IT IS ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS IVE TRIED!!!! It makes me skin really super soft and gives it a nautural look..im the color ivory and it makes my skin look fantastic!!! i will buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It definitely matches your skin texture and color well, but that's not what you want from a foundation! You want something that looks like flawless skin, not something that will match your imperfections too and make it look like you're not wearing anything. Not a good look. I normally finish them anyway, but I couldn't with this one, I had to give it away

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Rose9874

This foundation was one of the best foundations i had ever tried! unfortunately they discontinued my shade (N7) which is why i've given it 3 lippys :( .i can't repurchase in any other shade as they are either too light or too pink for my skin..it was the first foundation i had ever tried and turned alot of heads whenever i wore it! i've been on a quest ever since to find a foundation similar to this and the closest one so far has got to be nars (sheer glow) bt still not as good as this! please l'oreal bring back my shade!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the color selection and how they break it down into cool, neutral, and warm. I also like how they have corresponding blushes and concealers. The formula blends well and covers moderately. I find it lasts more of the day. The cons are: the bottle makes it difficult at times to get the foundation out, and I tend to get pretty oily with it by the end of the day, although that's not entirely the foundation's fault. I've recently switched to powder foundations, but if I ever switch back to liquid, I would consider repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by cocoblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this since 2004 and it is my go to foundation!
Perfect coverage and texture! It also gives a lovely matte finish to my skin. It stays put all day and it does not feel like I'm wearing foundation.
Also I have never experienced any breakouts or spots and I have very sensitive skin and used to have severe eczema. The glass bottle is fab and has never broken from being dropped/packed in suitcase etc!
Cannot say enough good things about this foundation!
A little goes a long way and one bottle lasts be agesssssssss! Amazing value for money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I tried and tried to like this product. It just didn't work for me. The colors were always off (yes there are so many but I have pale olive skin) and it caked. It was always so awful obvious that I was wearing foundation with this. I can understand why others might like this but for me it just doesn't work.