L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 11/28/2011 10:59:00 PM

Out of all the drugstore brands I've tried, this is probably the best foundation out there.

COLOR- you have a large selection and likely to find one that matches you. However, I noticed that while the fair colors go on light at first, they turn a more orange color after a while which is highly disappointing.

COVERAGE- buildable.

TEXTURE- True Match is very matte. I'm surprised by the comments saying that the makeup made their faces oily. This foundation is known to be the one to stay away from if you have dry and/or flaky skin as it makes those areas more pronounced. However, if you have smooth or oily skin, this foundation is a great option.

LONGEVITY- Unfortunately, like the rest of drugstore foundations, this one doesn't stay in place for too long. I had to reapply it at least 4 times on a busy day.

PRICE- I think I paid $7 at Wal*Mart so I do feel like I got what I paid for.

Overall, this foundation is great for those who don't want to spend too much money on more expensive brands. It's actually very comparable to Stila OneStep which is on sale right now for $6 (but the range of colors is very minimal). If you don't have dry patches on your skin, I would recommend it.

on 11/26/2011 5:09:00 AM

Rehashing my previous review of this as I've been consistently using this for about three months. Coverage is sheer, just evens out my skin tone, but does not cover any blemishes, which is what I generally look for in a foundation as I do not have as many blemishes anymore. Staying power is average, I find that if I wear this for an entire day, what little coverage it has wears off around my nose and cheeks at the end of the day. This foundation is dewy and needs powder for it to set and last longer. I've also found that this foundation rubs off. One good thing about this is that it is easy to apply.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am pleased with this foundation. I use it with Rimmel face primer ( I ALWAYS recommend you use any kind of primer with foundation. ) This product glides on too my skin in a silky formula and it does not break me out. (I have acne prone combo skin.) SPF 17 is a GREAT plus. I take off one lippie for no pump- all foundations should have a pump! What a mess this product has been. Still worth the money and the foundation matches my skin nice. Will buy again. Costy but worth it.

on 11/18/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

this product is really a true match it fits your skin tone and last almost all day highly recommend this

on 11/5/2011 9:08:00 PM

I love experimenting with drugstore foundations, but I always come back to my True Match. You cannot beat the shade range and the ease of application with this foundation (well, minus the no-pump thing, which is a bummer). I love how silky and high-end it feels going on my face, and it covers very well - my redness and bits of acne here and there are totally covered, and my face feels flawless. This lasts a good 6-8 hours perfectly on my normal/combination skin AND my massive oil spill of a t-zone. I was going to call BP to clean up the mess in the center of my face, but no need, because True Match has mattified the situation perfectly!

on 11/4/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually switch between this and mac studio fix fluid but this is a really great foundation. I find it to be medium coverage if I have a problem area I just apply a little more and its gone. I wear w3 and I find it to nd a good shade for me. It lasts me most of the time but I do find that if I get hot at work or something it tends to slid off, I've yet to find a solution for this but I'm still giving to a 5 because I do like it it does do a good job and I would rebuy it

on 11/4/2011 9:59:00 AM

this is my everyday foundation. I love how it has so many shades that I can choose from! I usually tan in the summer so I'm a w6 but in winter I get so light that I use w3. this blends so wonderfully on my skin and gives me a flawless semi dewy finish and is definitely a buildable coverage. my only problem with this that it it rubs off. if you touch your face the product will transfer to your fingers, shirt, etc. I usually don't have a problem because I don't touch my face at all (it's a bad habits everyone!) but if I do accidentally rub on it or if my boyfriend decides to touch my face the foundation slides off. I still like it though. if I get a blemish or to hide my acne scars I pack this on and it's still a very light weight feel on my skin (unlike revlon colorstay which feels heavy no matter how light you apply it)

on 11/2/2011 5:24:00 PM

I definitely love this foundation! I have acne scarring and after wearing Revlon Colorstay for a while, I ventured out to try lighter formulas and this one worked great for me, without sacrificing converage. I apply it with a regular foundation brush and my skin looks flawless. It blends amazingly, unlike Colorstay. I wear shade W3 which has some yellow undertones which bring out the warmth in my complexion. My only complaint is that the packaging is not suitable for such a runny foundation.

I've purchased this a couple times now and really like it. I tend to be a little snobby when it comes to my makeup and use some more expensive brands usually, but this one I find that I like and it is cheap at around $7 or 8. It isn't amazing, but I like it because it works pretty well with my power to just even me out on my face and also it covers up pimples pretty decently.

I would recommend this product, especially if you don't have the money to spend on more expensive brands.

I decided to try this foundation after a friend of mine recommended it and after being so impressed with the L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle. When I took a trip to my local CVS, I was surprised by the color selection. I had never seen such a large selection, however it was still quite difficult to find my color. The closest was W3 (Warm Nude Beige). I tried it out when I got it home. It has a nice consistency, however it is quite difficult to blend. The coverage is medium to heavy, but you need to apply quite a bit of it to really cover your face. I felt that not using enough product accentuated my pores. It also made my face itch quite a bit. I set the foundation with the L'Oreal True Match Natural Mineral Makeup.

I like the packaging, it's different and it's not bulky. It is a bit pricy, I got mine for $15. While the color selection is large, this makes it tricky to find your shade sometimes. There are foundations for Neutral, Cool and Warm skin tones. I might repurchase it in a slightly lighter shade (W2) to see if it makes a difference in my opinion.

Video Reviews & Tutorials